main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fanfiction Interview Thread - Current Interview: Vehn

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by devilinthedetails , Feb 6, 2020.

1. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    I think that Utapau, a sinkhole planet, is a pretty original idea, and looks cool as well.

I think we've seen too many Mars-like desert planets.

I'd be interested in seeing a humanized version of lions maybe. They could be an interesting warrior race, like furry Yuuzhan Vong.

Creatures akin to mermaids, maybe (Under the sea!).

Reindeer-like species .

2. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    I give to you: the Melodie

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  3. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    A) Pic an non-human species B) pic a real world culture/sub-culture's (alive or dead) fashion that you think would fit that species

A) Pic an non-human species B) pic a real world culture/era's archetecture that you think would fit that species

What non-SW but Disney created/owned non-humans would you like to see in SW?

What non-SW non-humans that are in the public domain would you like to see in SW?

We know that many of SW's non-humans can be described as a humanised version of an Earth animal (cats are really overrepresented) and I was wondering what Earth animal/s would you like to see being turned into SW's non-humans? And why?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  4. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016
    I'm picturing hippie Gungans.

I think maybe underworld creatures like Pain and Panic from Hercules.

I think a tiger might be a good arena beast akin to rancors or nexu.

I might like to see chameleons as a species in Star Wars, I admire their ability to change color.

5. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    @Emperor Ferus Have you read any of the new High Republic content so far? If you have, did you enjoy it? If not, do you plan on reading it?

6. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016
    I haven’t read it. I might someday, but no immediate plans.

7. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    Oh, I am such a bad thread hostess, sadly neglecting this thread!:oops:Time to revive it in time for the new month of April!

@Emperor Ferus Thank you so much for an excellent, insightful interview, and for always being my buddy[:D]

On an administrative note, we have only three more people signed up for interviews, so I'd like to invite anyone who hasn't signed up for an interview who might be interested in doing so to PM me if they want to be interviewed. I'd also like to extend an invitation to anyone who has been interviewed in the thread but would enjoy another turn to feel free to volunteer in a PM. Also, if there's ever a time that people want to turn the tables on me as it were and interview me to changes things up, let me know. I'm open to suggestions in PM or in this thread to help keep it alive and interesting:)

Next up to be interviewed, we have my fellow fan of the High Republic era, @clone commander bossk!=D=

@clone commander bossk

1. What made you interested in writing and reading fan fiction? And what fandoms do you enjoy writing and reading fanfic in? Is it primarily Star Wars or do you enjoy fanfic in other fandoms as well?

2. If you could travel to any Star Wars planet, what would it be and why?

3. If you could invite any five people (living or dead) to dinner, who would they be and why?

4. In our world, what place haven't you traveled that you would like to visit and why?

5. Do you prefer the Jedi or the Sith and why?

8. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Thank you for having me! :D

1. What made you interested in writing and reading fan fiction? And what fandoms do you enjoy writing and reading fanfic in? Is it primarily Star Wars or do you enjoy fanfic in other fandoms as well?

Well, mostly to read about further but non cannon adventures of my favorite charcters, and then create some of my own. :) I only really read and write star wars but, maybe I'll find another fandom with fan fic that i like.

2. If you could travel to any Star Wars planet, what would it be and why?

Oooh tough. Probably Mandalore with it's beautiful arcitecture and mandos, my favorite!

3. If you could invite any five people (living or dead) to dinner, who would they be and why?

Huh, George Lucas, Dave Filoni, Mark Hammil, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford. There are proably some I've missed here.

4. In our world, what place haven't you traveled that you would like to visit and why?

I haven't travelled much so far. but I would love to! I think I'd go for India, the US, The Carribean and somewhere in Afroca, I'm not sure where yet.

5. Do you prefer the Jedi or the Sith and why?

Probably Jedi, since their the protagonists and the goodies. I do like the sith though, Sometimes you just feel like being a little but evil. [face_devil]

9. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Favourite kind/s of world/s or environment/s in science-fiction media?

Least favoured kind/s of world/s or environment/s in science-fiction media?

We know that many of SW's non-humans can be described as a humanised version of an Earth animal (cats are really overrepresented) and I was wondering what Earth animal/s would you like to see being turned into SW's non-humans? And why?

What non-SW non-humans that are in the public domain would you like to see in SW?

devilinthedetails likes this.
  10. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Favourite kind/s of world/s or environment/s in science-fiction media?

Inventive ones, that we have'nt seen many like before. Anaxes or Umbara for example.

Least favoured kind/s of world/s or environment/s in science-fiction media?

Probably Desert planets since they've been used so much.

Anteaters or rocodiles would be cool.

A SW race of merpeople would be cool.

I'd like to see amndalorians destroy the klingons. :p

Gamiel and devilinthedetails like this.
  11. devilinthedetails

Jun 19, 2019
    @clone commander bossk Since it's April, have you ever pulled any April Fool's Day pranks on anyone or been the victim of any April Fool's Day pranks yourself? If so, any details you want to share with us?

clone commander bossk likes this.
  12. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Oh my gosh I can't believe I almost missed asking @clone commander bossk cat questions before his interview time was up!!

CAT QUESTIONS!
    Do you think cats should wear cute hats? Why or Why not?
    Who in SW (any period) do you think is more of a cat or a dog person and why?
    Opinion about loth-cats?

Other:
    What other fandoms do you like?

Do you think a goose would beat Kylo Ren?
    Do you think Mando is a cat-person? Would he watch cat videos in his spare time with Baby Yoda?

13. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    A) Pic an non-human species B) pic a real world culture/sub-culture's (alive or dead) fashion that you think would fit that species

A) Pic an non-human species B) pic a real world culture/era's archetecture that you think would fit that species

14. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    As a child i was always trying to cover the bathroom in my dad's shaving foam, but there usually wasn't enough, so i usually finished it off with toothpaste. So far I've been lucky enough to avoid falling for any. ;)

1. No, cats don't like hats.

2. Oooh Luke = dog Leia = cat Vader = cat Mando = cat Finn and Poe = dog. Probably a lot more good ones.

3. I like them, a lot. star wars needed a cat.

[​IMG]

1. I think zabraks would look good in Indian traditional style clothing.

2. I think the bith would suite ancient greek arcitecture.

3. Groot's species.

4. I want to see Klingons vs Mandalorians.

5. Rays, I think that could be really cool.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  15. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    I don't think Klingons are in the public domain :(

16. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Oh, sorry.

A star wars hydra, that would be cool.

gizkaspice and Gamiel like this.
  17. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    What do you think of the different Mando reprecentations we have seen throughout the years (the old Marvel comics, TotJ, TOR, Traviss, TCW, Rebels, etc.)? And why are the Satineians the best :p ?

18. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    I really like the idea of the cuy'val dar who trained the clone commandos and would rally love they could be cannonised. I'm not very familiar with the old marvel mandos, but I've also always loved the KOTOR era mandalorians and mandalores. But my favorite mando representations are form clone wars and rebels. Death Watch will always be the best.

Oya Vizsla!

2. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*Clears throat*

[​IMG]

19. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    What do you think of Millicent the cat? Should she get her own SW spin off?

20. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Absolutely the millicent trilogy.

21. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Some questions based on your name:

Best dressed Trandoshan/s?

Who has best cultural reason for being murdurus gits, the mandos or the trandoshans?

What would you like that SW showed more of when it came to Trandoshans?

What parts of Trandoshan culture needs to be explored more?

Best incarnation of Bossk?

22. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    1. The one, the only, the original Bossk!

2. Trandoshans their culture is based almost entirely on killing.

3. I'm loving Sskeer in the high republic as it shows a different kind of trandoshan ( with him not being evil) But overall I'd love more Bossk in cannon, I 'm looking forward to book of boba fett for that reason entirely. I'm also hoping we get some good Bossk in the war of the bounty hunters comic coming soon.

4. Why they hate wookies. In legends it's that they were neglected and trandosha was treated as Kashyyk plus 1. Trandosha was even represented by a wookie in the senate.

5. I'd say the book Ezra's Gamble. He has some good action and it's where he has he most character in cannon, the rest of the time he's mostly just there but not explored much.

23. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    You might also like Slyssk from the KOTOR comics who is a non-evil Trandoshan and didn't want to do any killing

24. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Ah, yes I remember him. There was also a trandoshan cameraman in Aftermath

25. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    What do you think of Qyzen Fess?