main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Discussion The "Fill In the Silly Survey about your OC" thread!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Vongchild, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    There are some things that every author should know about their OC - Their hair color, eye color, and height, for example. But then, there's a few things we never think about. Do they prefer chocolate or roses? How about their Zodiac Sign? Mother's maiden name? The point of this game is to A) force us to make up every little detail and B) Have a little fun.

I don't even care if it's completely out-of-character for them to fill out the survey. Fill it out anyways!

The Survey

Name:
    Home Story:
    Sex:
    Favorite Color:
    Favorite Smell:
    Chocolate or Roses?
    Pepsi or Coke?
    Zodiac Sign:
    Any pets?
    Parents names:
    Mother's maiden name:
    Siblings names:
    Stuffed Animals?
    Ever get a sense of deja vu?
    One thing no one knows about you:
    What planet were you born on?
    Ever get a sense of forboding?
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you?
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them?
    Favorite smell?

I'll fill this out later for my three main male OCs and then we'll see how similar they really are. :p Have fun with this, okay? Give some off-the-wall answers.

2. Jennifer_Lyn

Jennifer_Lyn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2005
    Well this is fun! My answers aren't all that off the wall, but they are definitely in character. Can't wait to see more of these!

Name: It?s Lybra Aldera, it is a common last name on Alderaan.
    Home Story: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=21084317]Something To Hold Onto[/link] where I help the wonderful Master Kenobi through some of his demons.
    Sex: I am a Female Human
    Favorite Color: My robes are my favorite color, dark blue.
    Favorite Smell: I love the smell of cooking food.
    Chocolate or Roses? My love of chocolate knows no bounds.
    Pepsi or Coke? I prefer Coke, thank you.
    Zodiac Sign: I was named for the month I was born, Libra.
    Any pets? I had a small pittin that I rescued when I was a child at the Temple.
    Parents names: They are Juran and Savera Aldera, though I never got to meet them before they passed into the Force.
    Mother's maiden name: My mother?s surname was Hellan.
    Siblings names: I have none that I am aware of.
    Stuffed Animals?: I carry a little stuffed varactyl (Boga). It sometimes helps me when I am treating small children.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Quite often. It?s rather unpleasant.
    One thing no one knows about you: When I was a child, I used to sneak up on Master Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan while they meditated in one of the gardens. I scared them half to death on many occasions.
    What planet were you born on? I was born on the lovely planet of Alderaan.
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Yes, often, but that is the fate of beings who live in such times.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Possibly, but she is not telling. I would not wish her to, either. Being aware of one?s impending doom would put a damper on the rest of life, don?t you think?
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Oh, definitely smell them!
    Favorite smell? Trick question? Do not test a Dathomirian witch, young one. I have already given you this answer once.

3. Aiden_Sanic

Aiden_Sanic Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2005
    The Survey

Name: My name is KY-L4
    Home Story: My master has been really mean to me, and I am running away to find answers.
    Sex: Neither
    Favorite Color: I might have one someday, I am only a droid. I am partial to metal color
    Favorite Smell: He he, I really can't smell. Sorry
    Chocolate or Roses?: A rose might be nice, since I can't eat chocolate.
    Pepsi or Coke?: What are those?
    Zodiac Sign: I've heard of that before, I really like Pices.
    Any pets?: Er, no. My master never really kept any pets, just me.
    Parents names: .............. I, I really don't feel like answering this one.
    Mother's maiden name: ...........................
    Siblings names: Well, I guess every droid of my series counts as a sibling.
    Stuffed Animals?: HA HA, I never had any of those.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu?: Latley, I've been getting emotions and feelings latley.
    One thing no one knows about you:........... I can feel emotions.
    What planet were you born on?: Um, um, I think it was Courascant.
    Ever get a sense of forboding?: Sometimes, it really scares me.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you?: Author? I don't know what that is, but I really hope I don't get deactivated or something.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them?: Well I can't really "smell" anything, but I wouldn't want to smash any form of plant.

P.S. This is a freaking awesome thread, thanks for making it.

4. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I'll do this just for fun. I may even get some new readers. :p

Name: Neema Sunrider

Home Story: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=20941496 ALONG A TANGLED PATH An A/P story with a twist.

Sex: Female

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Smell: Dar'ek Stew, like mother used to make

Chocolate or Roses? what is chocolate?

Pepsi or Coke? what is this?

Zodiac Sign:

Any pets? Zippy the Gundark

Parents names: Saryk and Petra Sunrider

Mother's maiden name: Solo (actually she never told me!)

Siblings names: I am an only child. At least I think I am.

Stuffed Animals? No.

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Huh?

One thing no one knows about you: I'm distantly related to Nomi Sunrider

What planet were you born on? Same planet I live on?

Ever get a sense of forboding? Huh?

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? I sure hope not!

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? huh?

Favorite smell? didn't you already ask this?

5. Princess_Arulmozhi

Princess_Arulmozhi Jedi Master star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    Oooh, my turn.

Name: Andrej Kelyarn
    Home Story: Elixir of Youth (tentative)
    Sex: Part Dejarian, Part Human, Male
    Favorite Color: Indigo
    Favorite Smell: The green smell of gardens
    Chocolate or Roses?: Triple Coated Light-sabre Polish
    Pepsi or Coke? : Melke's Stim-Tea
    Zodiac Sign: I was born in the month of Telona...does that make any difference?
    Any pets?: One kitling; died due to an overdose of melk.
    Parents names: Selliek Kelyarn, Arrasik Muy.
    Mother's maiden name: Selliek kelyarn.
    Siblings names: Unaware.
    Stuffed Animals? : None.The Jedi Temple rarely encourages play with stuffed animals.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? : Rarely. Prescience is not one of my strong points.
    One thing no one knows about you: Plants. I can grow any variety; it's the one thing I do really well.
    What planet were you born on? : Dejara.
    Ever get a sense of forboding? : Too many times for me to count.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you?: Not horrible, per se - but plenty of nervous incidents which I could do well without.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them?: Roses? Oh, you mean meulsé roses? But they've got no fragrance...I should know, I've tried a graft for years...

6. lindemacil

lindemacil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2005
    Whee, fun! I love these things. I have two, but I think there will be more soon on the way.

Name: Nirel Berne
    Home Story: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=20705518]Family Portraits[/link] (a series of vignettes and stories in the Saga board)
    Sex: Female Human
    Favorite Color: dark purple; I like something gentle and subdued
    Favorite Smell: the courtyard garden in the Berne family home. All those flowery smells remind me of my mother and sister; they remind me of all the people who have loved and cared for me.
    Chocolate or Roses?: Roses, definitely.
    Pepsi or Coke?: Um, Coke, I guess.
    Zodiac Sign: Not sure. I've never really put much interest into it. I prefer something less abstract.
    Any pets?: Nope.
    Parent's names: Omarr and Valla
    Mother's maiden name: Kritoni
    Sibling's names: Milek, older brother, and Tuli, older sister. And there's Seithen, but he's a Jedi and doesn't live with us anymore. I don't usually count him. He's four years younger than me.
    Stuffed Animals?: When I was a little girl, I had a whole collection of little baby animals that I collected. I got rid of them eventually.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu?: Every once in a while, but I don't think anything of it.
    One thing no one knows about you: Some days -- not all the time -- I hate my sister. Beyond just sibling disagreements. I hate her for all the reasons everyone else loves her: she's generous, kind, loving, inspiring, optimistic, idealistic. She's everything I'm not and will never be. Living with perfection is hard.
    What planet were you born on?: Naboo.
    Ever get a sense of forboding?: Not really. Life is pretty good.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you?: I don't think so. Well, unless you count the affair with Dimas.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them?: Smell them. Flowers should always be enjoyed.

Name: Cynari Willfire
    Home Story: originally [link=http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/20648697/?2]I Want to Break Free[/link], but there'll be more eventually - so I'm told
    Sex: female Human
    Favorite Color: Brown, I guess. It's a nice, neutral color.
    Favorite Smell: fresh air, something you don't often find on Coruscant
    Chocolate or Roses?: eh, roses. Though I'm not overly fond of flowers, really.
    Pepsi or Coke?: Pepsi. Or should I say "Popsi?" [face_mischief]
    Zodiac Sign: Whatever. I don't put much account into that.
    Any pets?: None. Jedi have no possessions - and that includes other creatures.
    Parent's names: Ichari and Cyndril, so I'm told. Apparently, it is a custom on my homeworld to combine the names of the parents when naming the children.
    Mother's maiden name: Raindance.
    Sibling's names: According to birth records, I have two older brothers: Rilich and Arril. Naturally, I never met them.
    Stuffed Animals?: No.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu?: Often. I'm not sure if that's just part of being a Jedi or if that's a particular gift of mine.
    One thing no one knows about you: I watch HoloVid soaps. I can't help it. They're so horrible it's insulting, but I keep watching. It's an odd addiction.
    What planet were you born on?: Juniri VI, in the Mid-Rim.
    Ever get a sense of forboding?: Again, often. Usually right before the Council calls me in for a new mission . . .
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you?: Considering the first fic she wrote with me involved my death, I'd hazard a yes on that.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them?: Smell them. Everything on Coruscant has already been bulldozed to death; spare a little green.

7. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004

Name: Lindoro D'Lockens (Jedi Knight and Master to Padawan Menaria Darce)
    Home Story: From The First
    Sex: Male
    Favorite Smell: Alderaanian roses
    Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate
    Pepsi or Coke? if it existed - neither
    Zodiac Sign: Ares
    Any pets? No, it is not allowed as a Jedi
    Parents names: Loreial and Tavis D'Lockens
    Mother's maiden name: Niundas
    Siblings names: None
    Stuffed Animals? No
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Yes when I fight against the Darkside's influence
    One thing no one knows about you: That there is a bond forming between myself and Senator Palpatine and even I do not fully understand it.
    What planet were you born on? Corellia
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Yes, the Force sometimes allows me that sensation.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Yes...eventually as was played out in the Order 66 Challenge
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Most of the time I would stop to observe them.

8. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    Oooh, fun! Good idea!

Name: Leiraya Moran
    Home Story: The Blue Side of the Force (Book 2)
    Favorite Color: Purple and green.
    Favorite Smell: The first fruits of the season freshly brought in from the orchards
    Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate. My mum does the flowers, I'll take the food.
    Pepsi or Coke? Mountain Dew
    Zodiac Sign: What is this "zodiac" you speak of? I have lots of picket signs, though...
    Any pets? Not for years, though maybe I'll get a fish next time I'm in one place for a while.
    Parents names: Ti'ana and Davin Moran
    Mother's maiden name: Halcyon
    Siblings names: n/a
    Stuffed Animals? Not with me.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Sometimes, definitely.
    One thing no one knows about you: I organized one of the largest anti Mandalorian Wars protests on Corellia. Now that's what I call an adventure.
    What planet were you born on? Corellia
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Occasionally, though I'm definitely not as bad as Atton "I have a bad feeling about this" Rand.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? I sure hope not.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Always stop to smell them. Unless they're Alderaanian flame roses, in which case I'd rather not burn my nose off, you'll understand.
    Favorite smell? You already asked me that. What was that you were saying about deja vu?

9. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003

Name: Kyran Josel
    Home Story:[link=http://boards.theforce.net/Before_the_Saga/b10475/19995335/?0]Days Like These [/link]
    Favorite Color: Teal
    Favorite Smell: Bantha steaks cooking in my Master's kitchen.
    Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate!
    Pepsi or Coke? What the Force is that?
    Zodiac Sign: Cancer
    Any pets? NO
    Mother's Madien Name: What kind of question is this? I'm a Jedi.
    Siblings names: See above reply.
    Stuffed Animals: Fine I admit, I have a stuffed wookiee. I got it when I was two...
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Happens all the time with Qui-Gon.
    One thing no one knows about you: Sith, I can't think of anything.
    What planet were you born on? Alderaan
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Yep.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Most likely, but I try not to think about it.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Bulldoze roses? Qui-Gon would kill me.
    Favorite smell? Didn't you ask this already?

10. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    Name: Kenara Kolvo
    Home Story: Crimson Knight (coming to the Saga Boards soon!)
    Sex: F
    Favorite Color: White
    Favorite Smell: Expensive Perfume
    Chocolate or Roses? Roses
    Pepsi or Coke? Neither
    Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
    Any pets? No
    Parents names: Helena and Jaren Kolvo
    Mother's maiden name: Sereno
    Siblings names: Only child
    Stuffed Animals? Yes
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? No
    One thing no one knows about you: Dreams of being a ballet dancer
    What planet were you born on? Coruscant
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Yes
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Sadly, yes.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Stop and smell them.

11. CherryLightsaber

CherryLightsaber Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    I haven't gotten to his chapter in "The Chronicles of Sidious", but oh well! This is a fun thing.

Name: Areus Kentoa
    Home Story: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Before_the_Saga/b10475/20364101/?4]The Chronicles of Sidious[/link]
    Favorite Color: Black
    Favorite Smell: Something burning
    Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi
    Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
    Any pets? None
    Parents names: Don't remember parents; former Jedi
    Mother's maiden name: Don't remember
    Siblings names: Don't remember
    Stuffed Animals? None
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Whenever I'm about to assassinate someone.
    One thing no one knows about you: I have a thing for rancors.
    What planet were you born on? Don't care.
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Sometimes, maybe.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? She wants Darth Sidious to kill me. Even worse? A twelve-year old Darth Sidious to kill me. We're already practicing our lightsaber duel in her closet.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Bulldoze them. I can't smell anything from flowers.
    Favorite smell? I thought I answered this question.

12. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    The Survey

Name: Alistair Mazaricky "Maz" MaclaMahoney <--anybody calling me Alistair gets their butt beat.
    Home Story: I've several: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/20913796/?9]The Ballad of Mazaricky No-Name[/link] and [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=21101448]Ewok Murder Rampage[/link]. I've got a more serious role in [link=http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/21025142/?3]A Cacophony of Voices[/link]
    Sex: Last time I checked I was male.
    Favorite Color: I hate to admit this, but I'm partial to fuchsia
    Favorite Smell: My mom's fresh-baked cookies
    Chocolate or Roses?: I'm lactose intolerant (all Ladakari are) so I'd have to take the roses. You can eat those, right?
    Pepsi or Coke?: Remember the clear pepsi? That was so wizard! I wonder if you can still get it?
    Zodiac Sign: Speedbump ahead? What's a zodiac? For our life-day we actually celebrate the day that our namesake died. I was named after my great-great grandfather and he died in the summer--a lot of people have that life-day.
    Any pets?: Mom's got a cannide back at home named Tollie, poor cheater's fifteen years old and blind
    Parents names: Dr. Alistair MaclaMahoney IV and Druesa MaclaMahoney
    Mother's maiden name: Bretton (yeah, the same Brettons--but not the rich side)
    Siblings names: kid sister Raya, my half-brother from my dad's first marriage was named Draimond.
    Stuffed Animals? sometimes Elan eats a lot of eggs and lays on the floor, does that count as a stuffed animal?
    Ever get a sense of deja vu?: not really
    One thing no one knows about you: Probably the bit about my dead half brother, I don't run around screaming that to the galaxy.
    What planet were you born on?: Ladakar I <--the one that does NOT get large chunks blown out of it on a regular basis.
    Ever get a sense of forboding?: Every time I talk to my dad.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? I think I'm going to get beat up a bit in Cacophony, but my author tends to just let me abuse myself with my own utter stupidity. You'd think she'd pull me aside and say, "Maz, get your act together."
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? I would love to drive a bulldozer, that would be so cool.
    Favorite smell? Deja vu!

A totally different perspective...
    First off, I don't believe I am wasting the time to do this. If it were up to me, the people who send these stupid surveys around begging for private personal information should be shot.
    Name: LaDesh Lambarde. People who call me by my first name call me 'Desh, while the other 99% call me General.
    Home Story: I show up in [link=http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/20826625/?2] A Thousand Shades of Gray[/link] and [link=http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/21025142/?3]A Cacophony of Voices[/link], my backstory is [link=http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/21118814/?4]The Price of a Crusade[/link].
    Sex: male
    Favorite Color: Why do I need a favorite? I suppose green? I don't know I've never thought about this.
    Favorite Smell: This one isn't so stupid, I remember my mother's perfume. I must have been four years old, but I'll never forget it.
    Chocolate or Roses?:There's a drink they serve on Nar Shadda that is has some sort of chocolate in it. I've never been so sick in my entire life (and trust me, I'm old), hence I'd go with the roses.
    Pepsi or Coke? Rum and Coke.
    Zodiac Sign: Cancer
    Any pets?: I have a Lieutenant
    Parents names: Zolarsh Bathaz and LaDanz Lambarde
    Mother's maiden name: My culture is matrilineal, my mother's maiden name was Lambarde. There's no formal marriage bond.
    Siblings names: n/a
    Stuffed Animals? In one of the rooms on the estate left to me by my adopted father, there's a stuffed Wampa.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? You live seven hundred ninety years and every othe

13. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Hmmm, this is a hilrious thread, Vongy!

---

Name: Professor Augustine. You may call me the Professor.
    Home Story: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=20705057&replies=0]This Time Around[/link] For once, someone has listened to my supreme knowledge of time travel!
    Favorite Color: Black or grey
    Favorite Smell: The night air
    Chocolate or Roses? This is a question that does not need answering. I prefer solving the mysteries of time.
    Pepsi or Coke? This is a question that does not need answering!
    Zodiac Sign: I do not remember. I have lived for many years and traveled too far and wide across many places.
    Any pets? No. I have no need for pets.
    Parents names: I don't remember.
    Mother's maiden name: How should I remember this?
    Siblings names: I don't remember if I ever had any brothers or sisters.
    Stuffed Animals? Absolutely not. My only comfort is solving the mysteries of time.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Yes. I have seen many places in many different times. It is amazing how they all look the same over the years.
    One thing no one knows about you: I do not associate with many people. The last persons to arrive at my home were Luke Skywalker and his Jedi Knights. There are many things they do not know about me. I shall remain as mysterious as time.
    What planet were you born on? I do not remember. It was too long ago.
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Yes, once long ago when a former friend and colleague of mine... I shall not reveal any more.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? I have guessed what she will do, but I shall not reveal it here.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? If roses ever grow on Mustafar, I will stop to smell them and contemplate the mysteries of time.
    Favorite smell? Hasn't this question already been asked? I did not give an answer then, I shall not give an answer now!

---

Name: Gareth Astrix
    Home Story: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Beyond_the_Saga/b10477/18842157/?175]Slayer[/link] It is a horrible tale filled with suffering -- mostly my suffering.
    Favorite Color: Anything except the Hapan Royal Colours
    Favorite Smell: Anything except the smell of blood, dirt and singed skin.
    Chocolate or Roses? Roses. They remind me of my wife.
    Pepsi or Coke? If I could drink them again... coke.
    Zodiac Sign: Leo
    Any pets? No... unless you consider that Wookiee...
    Parents names: Juan and Lyrah Astrix.
    Mother's maiden name: Vanderon.
    Siblings names: I don't have any.
    Stuffed Animals? I used to have a stuffed Ewok -- but then, didn't every child?
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Yes. I have seen too many battles in that blasted arena and they're all the same.
    One thing no one knows about you: Most people don't know my real name... they all call me "the Corellian."
    What planet were you born on? Corellia.
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Yes. Every time before a large battle, but never before a duel.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? I suppose so. Since Idrelle is an evil author and she's basing "Slayer" on Gladiator, I suppose she's going to kill me. And knowing her, probably horribly too... I just hope she lets me kill Constan first.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Stop to smell them. They remind me of my wife.
    Favorite smell? Haven't you already asked this question? I don't have the time for idle questions! Killharn is readying my next battle -- a duel. Against a Yuuzhan Vong warrior, I presume. Oh, how evil is Idrelle...

---

:p These are just two of my OCs.

14. Koori

Koori Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2004
    oh! Some silliness to keep me from working! I'm all for it.

Name: Aysel Rohner
    Home Story: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/20490078/]Of Sun and Moon[/link]
    Sex: Human Female
    Favorite Color: silver
    Favorite Smell: Master Ilo?s cooking
    Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate!
    Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi
    Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
    Any pets? Nope, though Master Ilo does shed, does that count?
    Parents names: No clue
    Mother's maiden name: No clue
    Siblings names: No clue
    Stuffed Animals? Stuffed Bantha Master Windu gave me when I was 3
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? From time to time.
    One thing no one knows about you: I stole Master Yoda?s stick once, its still under my bed. He got a new one.
    What planet were you born on? No clue
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Yep
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Yeah, she killed me off before she even got to the story. It sucked.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Smell them

15. Kudzu

Kudzu Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 18, 2005
    Name: CT-17/999 "Tripler"
    Home Story: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/21061614/?0]Republic Pilot[/link]
    Favorite Smell: Pressurized cockpits
    Pepsi or Coke? What is this nonsense?
    Zodiac Sign: I have no time for games
    Any pets? Nope
    Parents names: Not applicable; my clone source was Jango Fett
    Mother's maiden name: Do you hate clones or something?
    Siblings names: Oh hell, there's a lot of them
    Stuffed Animals? Nope
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? An unfortunate side effect of being a clone
    One thing no one knows about you: I love classic theatre
    What planet were you born on? Kamino, and I wasn't technically "born" at all
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Oh, of course
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Fairly quick and painless, actually
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Depends on whether or not they're in the way
    Favorite smell? Didn't I already answer this one?

Name: CC-2249 "Raster"
    Home Story: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/20852964/?0]What Is Real[/link]
    Favorite Smell: Ozone
    Pepsi or Coke? Huh?
    Zodiac Sign: I haven't visited that planet
    Any pets? I've had a blurrg mount before in a simulator, but it got riddled by the Red team
    Parents names: Not applicable; my clone source was Jango Fett
    Mother's maiden name: Is Jango a girl's name? I doubt it
    Siblings names: Thire, Cody, Gree, Bacara, Odd Ball, Toy, Neyo, and a few thousand others that aren't commanders
    Stuffed Animals? They make nice disguises for grenades
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Sometimes
    One thing no one knows about you: I wish I could be rich
    What planet were you born on? I was created on Kamino
    Ever get a sense of forboding? A little bit
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? I sure hope not
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Smell
    Favorite smell? I already said ozone; did you want a different answer?

16. Brant_Flir

Brant_Flir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2005
    (this is completly out of character)

Name: Lance Flir
    Home Story: Lance Flir series
    Sex: male
    Favorite Color: red
    Favorite Smell: death
    Chocolate or Roses? N/A
    Pepsi or Coke? coke
    Zodiac Sign: n/a
    Any pets? cat
    Parents names: Jango Fett, Mrs. Clonging Machine
    Mother's maiden name: Cloning Machine
    Siblings names: Do i have to tell them all? okay, Trooper 1, trooper 2, trooper 3, trooper......
    Stuffed Animals? N/A
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? no
    One thing no one knows about you: I wear long underwear!
    What planet were you born on? Kamino
    Ever get a sense of forboding? no
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? yep
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? bulldoze em
    Favorite smell? blood

17. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    Brant! You crack me up!!!

18. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    I try. I think i'll do another one as well!

(out of character)

Name: Larwene Flir
    Home Story: Lance Flir series
    Sex: female
    Favorite Color: pink
    Favorite Smell: Lance after mission and he's all sweaty
    Chocolate or Roses? roses
    Pepsi or Coke? pepsi
    Zodiac Sign: n/a
    Any pets? Lance FLir
    Parents names: I don't know. Mr. Smart Author Brant_Flir never gave me any!
    Mother's maiden name: again, Mr. Smart Authro Brant_Flir never gave me one!
    Siblings names: noth that i know of. But you'll have to ask Brant.
    Stuffed Animals? i have this cute little cuddly squshy that has Lance in his armor!
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? no
    One thing no one knows about you: Well, in the second or third books Brant forgot to talk about the fake arm i had.
    What planet were you born on? Brant never told me
    Ever get a sense of forboding? yes, when i have to wait ot see what happens to me next in the Lance FLir series
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? HE's BETTER NOT!
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? smell em
    Favorite smell? lance's cologne

19. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Sep 5, 2004
    The Survey

Name: Aeria Solo
    Home Story: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=20793863]Forgotten Daughter[/link]
    Favorite Smell: Night air
    Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi
    Zodiac Sign: Aquarius maybe
    Any pets? no
    Parents names: Han and Leia Solo
    Mother's maiden name: Organa
    Siblings names: Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo
    Stuffed Animals? None
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? No
    One thing no one knows about you: Her true family
    What planet were you born on? A medical frigate
    Ever get a sense of forboding? yes
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Oh Maybeeeeeeeeeeee.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Smell
    Favorite smell? its up above

That was fun. Good idea.

20. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    tut.tut.[face_shame_on_you]
    Bratley, the first one was funnier! Though I loved the fact that you forgot about her fake arm!

21. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    I liked the second one...

I actually did. Like i was re-reading the first one, and i'm like oh yeah! she ahs a fake arm! Better put that in my next one!.

22. thesporkbewithyou

thesporkbewithyou Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2005
    Name: Ashra Le'Dar
    Home Story: Knights of the Living Dead
    Favorite Color: laboratory white, and grey
    Favorite Smell: The smell of a new planet.
    Chocolate or Roses? Roses. I've always wanted to know why they grow on some planets and not others.
    Pepsi or Coke? Both - they all just boil down to carbonated water and sugar right?
    Zodiac Sign: I'll get back to you on that. The Force controls my destiny, not the stars.
    Any pets? A kit back on Kuat.
    Parents names: Merin and Dullis Le'Dar
    Mother's maiden name: Le'Dar - she married her first cousin.
    Siblings names: Veran
    Stuffed Animals? My older brother had them...I had a toy telecope.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? All the time...especially since I have the same argument with a collegue.
    One thing no one knows about you: I'm starting to be swayed by those anti-Jedi sentiments.
    What planet were you born on? Kuat
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Whenever I'm in the same room with the afformentioned collegue
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you?
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Smell them.
    Favorite smell? Same thing as before...except expanded to anything new.

23. CommanderConrad

CommanderConrad Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2003
    Name: Kenos Ossinian
    Home Story: Tainted Homeworld
    Sex: When she doesn't have a headache. I mean, male.
    Favorite Color: Black.
    Favorite Smell: Jungle air just after a True Night rainstorm.
    Chocolate or Roses? Roses have their place, but sometimes a man needs a candy bar.
    Pepsi or Coke? Whiskey.
    Zodiac Sign: Leo.
    Any pets? Just Tina, my R7.
    Parents names: Covin and Diana.
    Mother's maiden name: Sarmento.
    Siblings names: Don't have any.
    Stuffed Animals? Never. Master Tionne was never comfortable with those things, and honestly, I wasn't either.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Occasionally.
    One thing no one knows about you: I would put laxatives in Kyp's food back on Yavin.
    What planet were you born on? Sullust.
    Ever get a sense of forboding? No. Things just hit me right in the face.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Force, I hope not.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Lightsabers are excellent pruning tools.

24. Exeter

Exeter Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    Name: Crimson Sleeper
    Home Story: The Machine Sedition, coming Fall 2005
    Sex: N/A, male-oriented programming
    Favorite Color: Ultraviolet is particularly pleasing to my optic sensors
    Favorite Smell: The installation of an artificial olfactory network and its subsequent sensory inputs was ultimately dissapointing; however, the primal odor of fresh blood is rather intriguing
    Chocolate or Roses? Remind me to conquer the homeworld of the sentient that created this questionnaire.
    Pepsi or Coke? My supplemental biomechanical systems operate on a dillute saline solution. I require no other natural processes or sustenance.
    Zodiac Sign: Sidereal Astronomy is a foolish fleshbound pursuit
    Any pets? I once kept a small work crew of humans, but eventually their tiresome behavior grew to be too much and I...replaced them.
    Parents names: I am not the result of inefficient procreation. I am the creation of Amritsar scientist Jalecois Ducain
    Mother's maiden name: Perhaps you were not listening
    Siblings names: I am a variant of the Berzerker advanced droid line, with my brother models Cerpafolax, Trafalgus, Lichtor, Rakshasa, and Sanilac.
    Stuffed Animals? Is that not the basic status of biologicals at any given time?
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Galactic events begin to seem quite similar over the course of millenia.
    One thing no one knows about you: I know the endgame of Darth Sidious and will help him execute it.
    What planet were you born on?: I was created on the asteroid Jizny Cechy and activated on the starship Vedroika Tide
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Fear and apprehension are not logical responses to any situation.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Since I am a villian, I am sure he no doubt has many cruelties planned. However, I believe it is he who shall be gravely mistaken in the end.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Either would be a misappropriation of valuable tactical assets.
    Favorite smell? You are testing my patience.

Name: Jaden Sathanas
    Home Story: The Machine Sedition, coming Fall 2005
    Sex: M
    Favorite Smell: Equolesia blossoms in the morning
    Pepsi or Coke? Neither
    Zodiac Sign: I never put much faith in that
    Any pets? Only my unruly padawan
    Parents names: Bastet and Adom Sathanas
    Mother's maiden name: Valpain
    Siblings names: Thutre, Liet, Jalil
    Stuffed Animals? No possessions, though I'm fairly certain I've seen Master Fisto with a Yoda plush toy
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? More and more frequently. I'm beginning to wonder what in the Force is wrong with me. I'll have to meditate on this...
    One thing no one knows about you: I have the hots for a certain female Jedi
    What planet were you born on? Coruscant
    Ever get a sense of forboding? I say "I have a bad feeling about this" on a daily basis
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? I really think he has a horrible fate planned for all of us. He's sick, you know.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Stop and smell them.

25. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    lol. I like that droid!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.