main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion The "Fill In the Silly Survey about your OC" thread!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Vongchild, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    Name: Jali Dawler
    Home Story: The Seventh Star
    Sex: Male
    Favorite Color: Blue
    Favorite Smell: The way the air smells after rain
    Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate, but buys roses for the ladies
    Pepsi or Coke? Coke
    Zodiac Sign:
    Any pets? No
    Parents names: Kovar and Merla Dawler
    Mother's maiden name: Waklar
    Siblings names: Orla Dawler
    Stuffed Animals? No
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Sometimes
    One thing no one knows about you: I'm afraid of heights
    What planet were you born on? Coruscant
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Yes
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? I hope not, enough bad things have happened to me
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Smell them
    Favorite smell? I already answered this question!

2. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    Name: Sillewynne Yqeucr

Home Story: home story?

Favorite Color: green, the color that the ground SHOULD be

Favorite Smell: Don't have one

Chocolate or Roses? Like both, but if you talking of what to bring on a mission, chocolate.

Pepsi or Coke? Neither. I prefer H2O.

Zodiac Sign: Never thought about it, maybe Master knows

Any pets? I have so many, I run out of names. My most recent ones are ADT5, HSE8, SYL2, and GEN33

Parents names: Jedi aren't meant to know, but Master manages to know one

Mother's maiden name: Do I care, or know?

Siblings names: bloodkin or fellowship?

Stuffed Animals? A pillow, really, it's a stuffed happy face that looks like [face_idea]

Ever get a sense of deja vu? No, my memory is way too good for deja vu

One thing no one knows about you: Nothing?

What planet were you born on? Best I can pinpoint is the universe

Ever get a sense of forboding? Only when Yoda is knocking on the door

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? If so, I use lightsaber on him... but than and again, my master is Anakin, and I'm not sure life gets any worse than that...

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Neither, if I smell them, I'll be reminded of my bad nose. If I bulldoze them, I might arouse some cranky Jedi masters from their meditation.

Favorite smell? Guess you really want to know if you'd ask it twice, I'll tell my least favorite: Master

3. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005

Name: Little Needle In A Haystack Skywalker, or "Neesta" (What? I was special, and Ailee said something, and Momma got an idea from what Daddy told her about it... and, for some reason, my full name at times causes Elsie to giggle, but she won't ever tell me why...)
    Home Story: Not 'story' single. More than one! Ever and Always, Obsessed With Flowers, Never Trust a Magic Elf, Mara's Little Needle, To Touch and See, Edge of Life Drabble Series (I got stories! I got stories! *hugs author*)
    Sex: I'm a girl... or I would have been a girl, if I'd lived... You know what? This is complicated... I am a girl, though...
    Favorite Color: Purple, like the lightsaber that Momma built for herself.
    Favorite Smell: I've never smelled anything before.
    Chocolate or Roses? Um... Elsie always says that chocolate is the best, but... the roses are pretty.
    Pepsi or Coke? I've never eaten before, either. And Ailee keeps imagining up herself a cup of caf, and Elsie avoids cafienne because it makes her jittery and she claims that her ability goes wonky when she's jittery, and Daddy drinks hot chocolate, and... What's Momma's favorite drink, anyway? *scratches head*
    Zodiac Sign: Don't know what day I was born, so... how would I know what my sign is?
    Any pets? Dark Star, who can't be told what to do by the grownups! Because she's a cat! But, as Momma keeps having to remind everybody, she's not a pet. She's a companion.
    Parents names: Luke and Mara Skywalker
    Mother's maiden name: Um... I'm confused about that one. Grandpa keeps saying it wasn't 'Jade'... and then he doesn't elaborate. You know what? He's weird.
    Siblings names: I'm the oldest! Or I would have been the oldest, or something like that...
    Stuffed Animals? I've always wanted a stuffed sand tiger, like the one Chris and Elsie brought with them when they returned for that internship with Coruscanti Law Enforcement. But every time I try to make one for myself, it always disappears. I hate that.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? To quote Momma, "More than you'd think."
    One thing no one knows about you: My birth date. Instead, I have a birth week, and no one is really sure if that's right. And I've never gotten presents, either. *pouts* Well... actually... Was my name a present? If it was, then I got the best present ever.
    What planet were you born on? Don't know. Daddy won't tell Momma where he found her and I still can't read maps.
    Ever get a sense of forboding? I'm a ghost. I am the forboding. And scaring my uncle is fun!
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? I'm not allowed to answer this one... but, um, I don't think so...
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Can't smell them, couldn't operate a bulldozer if I wanted to. But I'd love to smell them... and Grandpa Temaru would kill me (is that possible when you're already dead?) if I bulldozed them. He loves all plant life, you know. And the stories they'd tell Elsie? I'd be in so much trouble, and hearing lectures for fifty years, and then I'd never get to make visits because my privileges would be recinded, and... so, I don't think I'd bulldoze them... They're pretty, why would I want to bulldoze them?
    Favorite smell? Seriously, I've never smelled anything before or ever. But I want to! What do the flowers smell like? That's what I want to know.

4. Lightsaber123

Lightsaber123 Jedi Master star 3

Aug 31, 2007
    Name: Zallah "Zal" Durron
    Home Story: diu exspectabam
    Sex: Female
    Favorite Color: brown
    Favorite Smell: Soap
    Chocolate or Roses: Roses
    Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
    Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
    Any pets: No
    Parents names: Shira Skywalker and Kyp Durron
    Mother's maiden name: Brie
    Siblings names: Obi-Wan Skywalker, Lintai Skywalker, Xin Skywalker,
    Stuffed Animals: Deathy (A Gray Ball with a black dot. Don't ask)
    Ever get a sense of deja vu: no.
    One thing no one knows about you: My mother wasn't a navigator on a spice freighter that crashed on Kessel, like my Dad tells everyone. She's [static]
    What planet were you born on: Bimmel.
    Ever get a sense of forboding: Yes
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you: The worst is over. The worst is over. The worst is over. The worst is over. The worst is over. The worst is over. The worst is over. The worst is over. The worst is over. The worst is over. The worst is over. The wor-- I-- I-- There is no death, there is the Force. There is no death, there is the force. There is no death, there is the force. There is-- [Lena Feldt] This is ANGUISH! Let him go or kill me now! [/Lena Feldt]
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them: Smell them.

5. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    The Survey

Name: Kais Jai Sheelal

Home Story: http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/28343595/p1/?3 In The Remnant

Sex: Kaleesh Male

Favorite Color: Brown

Favorite Smell: The salty air of the Jenuwaa Sea

Chocolate or Roses? Huk Mandibles

Zodiac Sign: I honor Qymaen Jai Sheelal with my prayers, no other

Any pets? Does a human count?

Parents names: Ijilic Jai Sheelal

Mother's maiden name: My mother died before I knew her

Siblings names: Too many to mention

Stuffed Animals? A Lig is the closest thing to a toy I ever had.

Ever get a sense of deja vu? No

One thing no one knows about you: The bloodline of Qymaen Jai Sheelal grants many gifts.

What planet were you born on? Kalee

Ever get a sense of forboding? Fear is a useless thing.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? My fate is in the hands of the gods

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? All my roses have already been bulldozed. I think its time I bulldozed someone else's. Qymaen be praised.......

6. SoA

SoA Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 2, 2008
    Name: Evrue Pell, call me Ev.

Home Story: Glimpses through Ebon Windows

Favorite Color: Dark Green

Favorite Smell: The smell of rain, though good clean rain is a bit hard to come by.

Chocolate or Roses? Roses.

Pepsi or Coke? Coke.

Zodiac Sign: Ares

Any pets? I wouldn't count those Gizka that took over my ship as pets, though Mission might argue with me.

Parents names: My father's name was Jerome, but I honestly can't remember my mothers name.

Mother's maiden name: I thought we already rubbed citrus juice in that wound.

Siblings names: I had a little brother named Keth.

Stuffed Animals? *rolls eyes* What would someone my age do with one of those?

Ever get a sense of deja vu? It keeps happening as I travel, but I can't seem to remember being there before.

One thing no one knows about you: I hate swimming.

What planet were you born on? Deralia, but I spent most of my life on Coruscant.

Ever get a sense of forboding? That tends to be immediately followed by an ambush of Dark Jedi.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? It depends on what your idea of 'horrible' is. *raises eyebrow*

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Smell 'em.

Favorite smell? I could have sworn... Well, I like the smell of fresh rain.

7. MeleanaKenobi

MeleanaKenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    Name: Meleana Ariadne.

Home Story: You can't read that one. Read this instead: http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/29472096/p1/?5

Sex: ... Is this a trick question? There is no rule that says... oh ... female.

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite Smell: anything clean.

Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate.

Pepsi or Coke? Give me both of them and I'll tell you.

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Any pets? Dose a Padawan count? She's cute and I give her treats when she's good.

Parents names: Mr. And Mrs. Ariadne

Mother's maiden name: Miss. Meleana's Mom.

Siblings names: Mirox Ariadne

Stuffed Animals? Do stuffed Enemies count?

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Are you kidding? It's possible to have a day without deja vu?

One thing no one knows about you: No one knows for a reason.

What planet were you born on? I grew up on Coruscant.

Ever get a sense of forboding? More often the deja vu. I simply choose not to be constantly on edge.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Is there anything else she could possibly do to me! Oh here's that sense of foreboding again...

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? There were roses back there? Oh man.... I would have smelled them. Next time tell me before I run them over!

Favorite smell? Am I drunk?

8. TruVeld

TruVeld Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2008
    Name: Ral-Gu Lind, it's my Jedi name.
    Home Story: I have just found out that Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn is dead, I need solace (Not the Jedi in the books)
    Sex: Female and in love with a certain Solo
    Favorite Color: light blue
    Favorite Smell: nature and pine trees
    Chocolate or Roses? never heard of either.
    Pepsi or Coke? what are these things?
    Zodiac Sign: cancer
    Any pets? two droids
    Parents names: I never knw them they died when I was born
    Mother's maiden name: Hirata
    Siblings names: Kailee and Anakin
    Stuffed Animals? I admit to having a big stuffed pokemon its a charmander it helps me write fanfics fine i have a stuffed star wars plushie...qui-gon jinn i got it off ebay
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? heck ya
    One thing no one knows about you: i have diabetes
    What planet were you born on? Hoth my parents froze to death
    Ever get a sense of forboding? yes..I sense a disturbance in the Force.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? yes...I must flee and find my destiny.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? neither I am too busy saving the galaxy but I don't want to damage any plants
    Favorite smell? didn't you already ask this?

9. RKMeibalane

RKMeibalane Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2002
    Name: Raden Mavik
    Home Story: My story has yet to be told.
    Favorite Color: Blue
    Favorite Smell: None
    Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate
    Pepsi or Coke? Coke
    Zodiac Sign: Virgo
    Any pets? None
    Parents names: Unknown to me, as I was taken in by the Jedi at three months of age.
    Mother's maiden name: See above.
    Siblings names: See above.
    Stuffed Animals? Possession is forbidden to a Jedi.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? I've never been certain if deja vu is a real phenomenon, or if this sensation is actually the Force trying to alert me to something.
    One thing no one knows about you: If Vader had not killed Ferus Olin, I would have.
    What planet were you born on? Malastare
    Ever get a sense of forboding? I am always uneasy whenever I'm around Palpatine.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Perhaps. I will follow the will of the keyboard.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? I do whatever the situation requires.
    Favorite smell? I believe you asked this before.

10. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Silly question: Can we have more than one of our OCs fill out this survey?

11. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    ^^ Yes, you definitely can. :)

Name: Taloh Knightshield
    Home Story: So they met in a bar...
    Sex: female
    Favorite Color: khaki
    Favorite Smell: sand baking in the sun...
    Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate!!!!
    Pepsi or Coke? Did not take part in the pepsi-coke wars, so I really don't know... What were the Pepsi-Coke wars and why do I know the name for it? Weird...
    Zodiac Sign: I think I'm a Leo...
    Any pets? I might have had pets at some point, yes...
    Parents names: Don't remember.
    Mother's maiden name: What part of "I don't remember" is hard to understand?
    Siblings names: Um... I don't know my parents names, or this either.
    Stuffed Animals? I have a very vague memory of a little, stuffed bear. Do not know if it was mine.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Yes.
    One thing no one knows about you: Where I'm from, what my real name is... my parents names, if I' ve even GOT a family... how long a list do you want?
    What planet were you born on? Where ever it was, the place has rice, sand, and pink trees. For some reason, I don't think that's all the same memory...
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Is that like getting deja vu?
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Define horrible to an amnesiac.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Smell them.
    Favorite smell? I might be having a slight memory problem, but you DID ask that once already.

12. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Name: Ailen Brloq

Home Story: Home sweet home, eh?

Gender: Personal information, stay out of my personal bubble

Favorite Color: white and red makes...

Favorite Smell: food

Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate, becuase it's edible (duh).

Pepsi or Coke? I've never drank anything but water and liquid medicine

Zodiac Sign: Personal bubble...

Any pets? Nope

Parents names: Who wants to know?

Mother's maiden name: I don't want to know, do you?

Siblings names: No idea

Stuffed Animals? I don't possess any, but I do stuff quite of few people with medicine, food, or fear

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Nope

One thing no one knows about you: Who wants to know?

What planet were you born on? No idea

Ever get a sense of forboding? Don't need it

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? I'd like to know that too

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Who's got the time?

Favorite smell? Who wants to know?

13. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    I have a lot of OCs...
    ...but I'll just do my fave.

Name: Mezzo Binir. But you can call me Mez.

Home Story: A Part Of Me Lost

Favorite Color: Green, because it reminds me of the grass around the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine...or at least, the color of the grass before the enclave was bombarded by the Sith...

Favorite Smell: Meat. It tastes good...

Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate. Roses are for girls...

Pepsi or Coke? Coke...dunno why

Zodiac Sign: Who needs zodiac signs when you have The Force?

Any pets? No. None of the animals living on Dantooine were tame enough to be a pet.

Parents names: I don't know. I'm a Jedi, and I'm not with my parents a lot.

Mother's maiden name: I don't know. Like I said, I'm not allowed to be with me parents.

Siblings names: Uh...I don't know if I have any siblings...

Stuffed Animals? I had a stuffed Kath Hound or something like that...

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Only when I have visions of it in my dreams...

One thing no one knows about you: I want to die. Because it just isn't fair that I lived and Lando didn't.

What planet were you born on? Uh...Dantooine, I think...

Ever get a sense of foreboding? Yes. In the Force...

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Uh...I don't know, lol.

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Bulldoze 'em. They're for girls...

Favorite smell? Coulda sworn you already asked this...

Edit: One of my other OCs...

Name: Lana Syo

Home Story: Haha. She is not going to write a songfic. Rather, just a mere one-post story.

Favorite Color: Black...the color of the Jedi robe I wore the last time I ever saw Izilo...

Favorite Smell: The way Izilo smells...but I seem to have forgotten what it was like...

Chocolate or Roses? Roses...Izilo used to give me them...

Pepsi or Coke? I have no idea what either one is...

Zodiac Sign: What is that?

Any pets? None. I never liked the idea of keeping animals instead of letting them run around freely in the wild, where the belong.

Parents names: My father...his name...I believe it was Nilim, and my mother's name was Sienn.

Mother's maiden name: Her maiden name...I believe it was Che.

Siblings names: My sister was named Vokara.

Stuffed Animals? I had a stuffed Rycrit.

Ever get a sense of deja vu? No, not really. My memory is too good for me to have deja vu.

One thing no one knows about you: I used to be a slave girl. But considering I'm a Twi'lek, it's not surprising.

What planet were you born on? Ryloth.

Ever get a sense of foreboding? No. I believe it is only possible to do if you can use the Force, and I'm probably not strong enough in the Force to do so.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? I would hope not...

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Smell them. They remind me of the good times I had so long ago...

Favorite smell? I'm sorry, but I believe you already asked this.

14. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    Name: Javiena Avor

Home Story: When the author finishes her story about Lana, I finally will be written.

Favorite Color: Blue...the color of my lightsaber

Favorite Smell: Food. What I always looked forward to after battles.

Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate. =P~ Good stuff.

Pepsi or Coke? Coke. That is some good stuff.

Zodiac Sign: What is that?

Any pets? Nope. I was always too busy training to keep pets.

Parents names: I don't know. I was taken to be trained as a Jedi at a young age.

Mother's maiden name: No idea.Like I said, I was taken to be trained as a Jedi at a young age.

Siblings names: I don't know. Isn't that obvious by now?

Stuffed Animals? No.

Ever get a sense of deja vu? No.

One thing no one knows about you: Izilo, Lana Syo's boyfriend who's now a Sithy, used to like me when we were initiates. [face_shhh] Don't tell Lana.

What planet were you born on? Deralia

Ever get a sense of foreboding? I have visions in my sleep sometimes.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Uhm...I don't know. I asked her, but she hasn't told me yet. After all, she's still creating the characters of her, uh...machinima.

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Neither. Both would be a waste of time.

Favorite smell? Sorry, but you asked this already.

Edit: Another OC of mine.

Name: Domun Piani.

Home Story: Not sure of it's title. Just know it's gonna be about me, and that the (coughcough*stupid*coughcough) Author will write the fic after she gets to writing the one about Javiena.

Favorite Color: Gray, I'm a Gray Jedi.

Favorite Smell: Uh...what kind of question is that?

Chocolate or Roses? Neither. Too much to do, not enough time to sit around and eat chocolate or smell roses.

Pepsi or Coke? Neither. Not enough time for either one.

Zodiac Sign: What the hell is that?

Any pets? No. I don't need pets.

Parents names: I don't know. I was taken to be trained as a Jedi at a young age.

Mother's maiden name: No idea. Like I said, I was taken to be trained as a Jedi at a young age.

Siblings names: I don't know. Isn't that obvious by now?

Stuffed Animals? They're for babies. And last time I checked, I'm about 30 years too old for baby stuff.

Ever get a sense of deja vu? No.

One thing no one knows about you: There isn't much to know about me, so I don't really have any secrets.

What planet were you born on? Talravin. Like that deceived Jedi Shan.

Ever get a sense of foreboding? I have visions in my sleep sometimes.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Why would I care? After all, everyone dies, no point in spending your entire life trying to find out how.

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Neither. Both would be a waste of time.

Favorite smell? You asked this question already. Why would you care so much?

15. ispeaknotruths

ispeaknotruths Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    Oh fun, fun, fun!! :D

Name: Alia Ventra

Home Story: Fading Starlight

Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite Smell: The air after it rains

Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate Roses lol

Pepsi or Coke? Coke

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Any pets? A pair of amphistaffs

Parents names: Unknown, orphan

Mother's maiden name: Unknown

Siblings names: Hal'dar, brother and various others from the Domain Ylene

Stuffed Animals? No, through they are cute and cuddly

Ever get a sense of deja vu? All the time, part of what being a Jedi is like

One thing no one knows about you: Is in love with Jacen Solo

What planet were you born on? A desert planet called Kazu

Ever get a sense of forboding? Don't have time, always on the move

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? My life is full of pitfalls and downs but it also has some ups (which will hopefully come for me soon)

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Smell the flowers please!!

Well thats all for now. Yay!

16. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    The Survey
    Name: Darth Helinith (AU)

Home Story: Diary of the Dark Lord's Daughter (as yet unpublished- still not written, but will hopefully be written during the Dear Diary 2010, if there is one.)

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Smell: Although I would never admit it, my Father's helmet polish.

Chocolate or Roses? Roses. I am pretty tough, but a girl at heart. Plus, I can get chocolate whenever I want.

Pepsi or Coke? Coke. Pepsi is the cheap version. The Emperor likes pepsi- I think that says it all.

Zodiac Sign: Don't know. Don't really care. The future is determined through the force. And reading horoscopes in girly magazines is out of the question- I never seem to have enough time to pull pranks as it is. The Grand Moff Tarkin used to read horiscopes in magazines when on Coruscant- one of my pranks on him was to change his horiscope one day from "You should watch out for a force adapt today" to "You are going to die today". It was really funny, the poor guy kept twitching and moving his head from side to side, and just couldn't relax. After that, he never took them as seriously as before.

Any pets? None- my father would never allow it. I used to have a pretend friend called Obo when I was about 7, but all the Officers kept staring at me whenever I was talking to him. Darth Father dragged me to counciling as a result. The councilor determined that I was feeling rather alone, having no-one of a simular age around so Father sent me to stay at some horrible boarding school with all these other kids of Senior Officers and officals of the Empire. Most of them were stuck up nerfs. I was taken out when the Emperor told Father I needed to continue my training as a sith, not run amok playing force pranks on the head teacher.

Parents names: Darth Vader and Padme Skywalker

Mother's maiden name: Amidala

Siblings names: None. I am an only child.

Stuffed Animals? Once, when I was very small, I had a stuffed bear called Luke. His head was blown off by a stormtrooper when my father came to claim me, and I wasn't allowed to take him with me.

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Yes- I sometimes have some strange dreams about having a brother, or about a tall dark smuggler.

One thing no one knows about you: I used to live with my adopted mother and father, the senator of Alderran. My biological father learnt of my existance through one of the family's closest confidents- some low level scum who betrayed them. I was 4 at the time. It was so scary, I remember playing with my adopted mother in the sitting room; she had built a tower from building blocks, and I was levitating some of the blocks up in the air. Suddenly the door was blown off and some huge black figure was in the doorway, lightsaber drawn, chest lights blinking. I had nightmears about it for about 5 years afterwards.
    What planet were you born on? Polis Masa- the medical asteroid. Talk about boring.

Ever get a sense of forboding? Once, just before I was found by my father on Alderran. As yet, I have not had any others.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Not sure, as yet. I most certainly hope not. In fact, I don't know what I want. I want to live with a normal family as a normal young person, with my Mom still alive and my Dad with his limbs still attached, going out and doing normal family things, whilst I study for my A-levels and then go to University, but it's a little too late for that now. *Sigh*

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Smell them. Bulldozing the roses would be what Vader would want and I try to rebel against him whenever possible. Whenever I am in Coruscant, I always try to find time to walk in the Emperor's garden, it's so beautiful. I sometimes climb the old gnarly tree and sit in it for hours, meditating. I sometimes imagine that I'm with my normal family and we have gone on a walk. We are having a picnic on a really pretty planet somewhere, Dad is wrestling with me, and Mom is sitting in the long grass laughing.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17. Alasse_Earfalas

Alasse_Earfalas Jedi Master star 2

Mar 6, 2008
    OOOOoooOOOOooooOOOO!!!!!! [face_dancing]

Name: Jedi Master Kooz
    Home Story: I was born with no legs and was raised in the Jedi Order.
    Favorite Color: blue
    Favorite Smell: fresh air
    Chocolate or Roses? Hmm, probably chocolate.
    Pepsi or Coke? What's that? [face_confused]
    Zodiac Sign: ??????
    Any pets? Um... can I count my Padawan? [face_mischief]
    Parents names: No clue.
    Mother's maiden name: *see above answer*
    Siblings names: None that I know of (unless you count Master Vich, she's kind-of like a sister...)
    Stuffed Animals? [face_raised_brow] [i]What??[/i] At my age? Are you nuts? [face_rolling_eyes] :p
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? If visions count, then yes.
    One thing no one knows about you: Well if I told you, then [i]someone[/i] would know abut it, now wouldn't they? ;)
    What planet were you born on? No clue.
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Again, if visions count, then yes.
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? ....yeah, yeah she does, actually.... *glares*.... but thankfully, I already know about it via a vision, so.... *shrugs* What can I say?
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Why bulldoze them? Smelling them is so much more pleasant...

[hr]
    Name: Jedi Master Karine Vich
    Home Story: I was brought to the Jedi Temple as an infant, and was apparently born to an average middle-class family.
    Favorite Color: Violet
    Favorite Smell: A brand new or really old book.
    Chocolate or Roses? Roses, so beautiful...
    Pepsi or Coke? I'm not familiar with either of those things...
    Zodiac Sign: What's that?
    Any pets? Nope, just little ole' me.
    Parents names: Don't know.
    Mother's maiden name: Don't know.
    Siblings names: I think I have a couple older siblings, but I've never met them and have never really learned anything about my family.
    Stuffed Animals? *chuckles* Well, I used to have this stuffed Nuna way back when I was a youngling. I think I still have it somewhere...
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Not really.
    One thing no one knows about you: Don't tell my writing class this, but I used to get [i]horrible[/i] grades on my writing assignments. [face_shhh]
    What planet were you born on? Um, Naboo, I think...
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Sometimes. Unfortunately, my sense of precognition isn't quite as sharp as most Jedi...
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? No, but she does have one planned for my good friend, Master Kooz. :(
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Smell them. Always. Life is too short to take such things for granted (well, unless you're Yoda, Kooz's Padawan, who's apparently going to live for around 900 years...)

[hr]
    Quick question: can I do this little survey & post it for my non-SW OC's? [face_batting] [face_praying] :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.