main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The FINAL Good-bye

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 5' started by TheGuardianofArlon, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    Well, it's been a long time. We have spent an entire summer in here.

Many have come: Darth_Seldon, DarthIshtar, Aragorn327, Zacparis, Master_Jacen, Fire_Ice_Death, Imperial_Dork, MalikeD2, Rhonderoo, Masterprenn, JediMasterAmanda, Pathseeker, Suzuki, MarcusP2, Jedigunship, Daft-Vader, and Qui-Gon_Reborn

Now on Mslanna, and me, TheGuardianofArlon, are left.

To my final opponent Mslanna, I congradulate you on your persistance and dedication to this game. You were one of the few that made this game very enjoyable and even bearable despite a time when it looked like the game would end early. Thanks for sticking around.

To everyone out there, I say to you thank you. I must say there was a time where I wanted to leave, but I stuck it out to see how far I'd get. And I know that despite your posts and "hatred" of the game. I know you guys have been supporting me throughout, whether secretly or open. (Mostly secret I guess...) I thank yall so much for helping me get through this and allowing me the chance to experiance this great feat.

To the moderators (and even SLG even though you left early), I say thank you for allowing us the chance to do this. Thank yall so much.

Thank you everyone who supported us. And I say, that if given chance to play this again, I would gladly do so. :)

Now whether I win or not, I know not. But I say I gave it my best, and that I did what I could to make the YJCC proud. I just hoped I lived up to that expectation. And even if I didn't, I none the less, gave it my all, and that is at least something for me to stand by and say I stuck it out to the end. I did my best. And that is what is important. And forgive the cliche but "Do or do not, there is no try." And I did my best.

Thank you all again.

2. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Um.
    I never expected to make it to the final.
    Actually, I expected to be out of the game after a few weeks. I am still amazed.

I specially want to thank those who made this great fun: Dafty, Alron, Amanda, Sam [:D].
    Without you, I would have been bored to death here soon.
    Even now, I am a bit dissapointed by the Big Exit, but so what? I learned a lot in here, I'll stick with it.

Thanks also to the open support [:D] WNU
    And my secret support. You have no idea what it means to find out people still watch. [:D]

I'd lie if I said I am not looking forward to return to my Empire, my tsad and the OC Revolution. And my WNU. *huggles*

It's been a fun game, but I wouldn't do it again.
    I hope the next time the YJCC will have fun with it again.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.