main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars OPEN The Final Stand Chapter 1 — Accepting New Players —

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Taylor Neir, Jul 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Darth Vader

The Jedi was unable to endure The Power of the Dark Side. The Green Skinned Warrior fell, Vader’s saber making its mark and the enemy neautralize. Vader then waved his hand over the head of Jedi inducing a knock out effect.

“All too easy..”

Some Storm Troopers stood at attention.

“Take him to a cell block for interrogation.”

The Troopers grabbed Tanal and carried him off as The Daek Lord commanded. Vader deactivated his saber and sensed JuDais. He began a march down the halls till he arrived upon a scene of JuDais cutting down Rebel troops, mostly maiming, not one mortally wounded. This was disappointing, the Acolyte had not killed an enemy of the Empire. Vader approached and JuDais panting turned and kneeled.

“My Lord..”

Vader’s breaths beat like a gong.

“You left them alive..”

JuDais raised his head.

“They may have valuable information.”

Vader took a fee steps.

“Perhaps..”

The Dark Lord raised a wincing Rebel into the air.

“There is one rite you must preform if you are to know the power of the dark side.. you strike down an enemy.”

Vader levitated the man before JuDais.

The Fallen Jedi looked at the terrified trooper.

“He may know valuable information.”

Vader’s voice rose in intensity.
    “I already have captured their leader. A Jedi. There is no need to leave these alive. Strike!”

JuDais rose to his feet and held the Half-Staff Saber ready and ignited the saber. The Amber tip at the rebel’s chest.

JuDais hesitated and frlt suddenly his hands and the staff jerk forward, his blade now plunged into the chest cavity of the trooper. The man gasped, and his eyes trembled and fixed on the Dark Jedi. JuDais felt the life pour out of the Rebel, and fall to the cold floor. He stood, his own heart shaking.

Vader stepped closer.

“Next time you will do it yourself.”

JuDais dropped his staff saber and looked at his hands. He had in all his years only slain Clankers and then Clones who though living were created in labs on Kamino. He had never destroyed a sentient who The Force had brought into being.

The point of no return had been crossed…

TAG: @Tay Neir @greyjedi125

Jedi Knight Fett and Tay Neir like this.
  2. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
    IC: Tanal Jahid

Tanal came around some time later only to find himslef in a cold cell. He had hit the floor pretty hard and also felt a stinging sensation from his head tails that's when he realized one of tgem was missing. Tanal had also lost his lightsaber. He haoped that the others had escaped. He awaited his interrogation frpm the empire. He was in their hands now. It wasn't the first time and certainly wouldn't be the last either.

At the Scarlet vessel Avinn was growing more and more concerned about the power of the empire. He had witnessed Vader's power himslef and the inquisitors. He ignited his Yellow bladed lightsaber as he saw someone approch the vessel.

"Specter 4, is that you?" Avinn called out

TAG: @greyjedi125, @Kato Sai

greyjedi125 likes this.
  3. T4M1-7

T4M1-7 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 30, 2022
    IC: Safina - combo catch up mega-post with @greyjedi125 & @Tay Neir :cool:
    On board the Executioner, going rogue

[​IMG]

Safina stared as Master Jahid and Farnun leapt from a secret escape hatch out of the Scarlet, almost as soon as it completed its forced landing. Then they disappeared into the corridors of the Super Star Destroyer.

The Padawan turned to Master Avinn, exasperated. “Stay with the ship? He’s kidding, right?” she demanded.

Safina was usually a quiet and shy person, but her emotions were high. Avinn busied himself with a computer terminal in the cockpit.

“We can’t just let them go off on their own! We need to escape together!” she persisted.

“I do not think that escape is Jahid’s plan,” the old master replied.

Safina gaped. “What does that mean… and what are you even doing?” her emotions were growing wilder. She knew they would be boarded by stormtroopers any moment, yet Avinn was still poking away at computer keys.

He turned back to her. “You must remain calm, if you are to master the Force, young Padawan. I am altering the time-signature on that open escape hatch that Jahid just used, to around fifty minutes earlier.”

Safina put her hands on her hips. “Well that’s pointless, it just means someone would think it was used before we even landed on the Star Destroyer.”

Avinn looked at her with a maddening, knowing smile. The teenager finally caught on.

“Oh…” she exclaimed in realisation. The scream of a lascutter tearing into the Scarlet's main entrance portal on the deck below distracted her. The Imperials were coming through. Her hand touched her lightsaber, clipped at her hip. “But what about us? Do we fight?”

Avinn shook his head. “Patience, Safina. We create time now, to fight another day.”

He stood on a flight chair and lifted some false ceiling plates to reveal a secret compartment above the cockpit. He gestured. “After you, My Lady.”

Safina grimaced. It looked very tight in there for two people, but she had no choice.

* * *​

A while later, after the Imperial troopers and technicians had been, and scanned, and left, Avinn opened the smuggling compartment and the two Jedi dropped down. They sneaked through the craft until they reached the main entrance, now open with the ramp extended. Two stormtroopers guarded the bottom of the ramp.

Avinn made gestures to Safina and she nodded understanding. The two Jedi shrank back into the interior of the ship, then Avinn called down to the troopers. The white-armoured soldiers exchanged a surprised look then raced up the ramp.

Inside the ship, Avinn extended a palm and threw out an invisible Force ram to slam one trooper against a metal wall. It was instant, but the trooper still fired off a reflex blast before he crumpled into a pile.

Safina was not so adept at that particular skill, but instead leapt up at the other trooper just as he rounded a corner. She caught his head between her legs, twisted her body mid-air to take him off-balance, then slammed him into the deck plates.

She grinned across to Master Avinn. Both soldiers were now knocked unconscious. Then Safina noticed Avinn had fallen to one knee. Oh no! That stray blast! She rushed to his side.

“I will be alright, it just clipped me,” Avinn reassured her. The way he clutched his flank told otherwise. Safina saw a blood stain spreading. Avinn hissed with frustration. “I should have done better.”

Safina bit her lip. “I’m no healer, I’m sorry, Master Avinn. We have to get the others back here and escape!”

Avinn sighed and slumped into a seat. “We are going nowhere until the tractor beam is shut down, and I fear that task may now be beyond me.”

“I’ll go!” said Safina. It felt right that she could finally do something active.

But Avinn shook his head. “Master Jahid told you to stay here.”

“But he didn’t know this would happen… Look, we have no choice. I can do this!”

Avinn took hold of Safina’s hand as she turned to leave. He looked into her eyes. “Safina, wait. You do not yet understand your importance. Tanal, me, we’re the old guard. You are the precious future of the Jedi. We must protect you. That is why he is off sowing chaos aboard the destroyer.”

Safina’s eyes widened and she could not help but argue back. “I don’t need protecting!”

Avinn did not let go of her hand. “Listen to me, please, Safina. Those dissident groups you have contacted in the outer rim? They are calling you the Starbird.”

Safina knew this. “It’s just a silly nickname, because I was going round in a red Z-95.”

Avinn insisted. “No, it is not just that. Look, there is even graffiti appearing on Imperial walls of this.”

[​IMG]

He showed her the holo of a stylised picture. “This symbol means something… you are the hope the people need to keep on fighting.”

Safina huffed. “Well, that’s no good if I get captured sitting on my backside here! You can’t do this mission, Master, surely you see that? I can. Maybe you could dress up in one of those uniforms and guard the ship, maybe we can get out of this? I'm afraid both those stormtroopers are much bigger than me.”

Avinn looked between the bright-eyed Padawan and the stormtroopers and realised, with more frustration, that she made sense.

He sighed. “I have a bad feeling about this.”

Safina needed no more encouragement. “I’ll be back soon!” She scampered away into the Star Destroyer’s corridors.

* * *​

After consulting a helpful map posted at a corridor junction, Safina moved stealthily through the destroyer, light-footed and silent as a shadow. She unexpectedly came across two more stormtroopers but dealt with them the same way as before, without igniting her lightsaber. It was an acrobatic move in which she was gaining confidence, refining her fine touch with self-levitation.

And she did not kill anyone. A Jedi never did so unless it was necessary.

She found the control chamber for the tractor beam and turned down the power levels to negligible, knowing a complete switch off would trigger an alarm. Elated at her success, she skipped along a deserted corridor back towards the Scarlet, thinking how Tanal had so selflessly created this diversion for her to work with.

Oh he will be so proud of me!

* * * ​

Then a familiar and chilling laugh echoed down the corridor, and Safina skidded to a halt. A hulking Nikto warrior barred her way. Gripp. He opened his arms wide, as if in greeting.

[​IMG]

Safina looked back the way she had come from. Behind her, the devil-faced inquisitor known as Onyxia slid into view, grinning and baring needle-like fangs.

[​IMG]

“Well, imagine meeting you here,” hissed the Sakiyan.

Safina scowled then burst into a sprint, right toward Gripp. The brute brandished his energy-halberd and prepared to meet her charge. At ten paces, the nimble Padawan let the Force flow through her, and she flipped from the floor to run along the wall, defying the artificial gravity. Gripp readied himself. He knew this trick.

But at five paces Safina let herself drop down again, knowing the Nikto’s null-field would disrupt her powers. She instead slid along the deck plates to right beneath him. He looked down, surprised by the move. She grinned back up, then kicked him as hard as she could between the legs, in a very sensitive place.

Gripp howled and stumbled to one side. Safina sprang to her feet and carried on her way.

Through the next blast doors, she found herself within a cavernous cargo hold, stacks of crates towering in rows. Safina scampered on though the cool darkness, knowing the two inquisitors would soon catch up to her again.

She rounded a corner between aisles and skidded to a stop. A figure cloaked in black waited, his face shrouded against the deeper darkness. But a single red glowing orb stared back at her.

“Safina. I have been waiting for you,” said a cold voice that she recognised.

[​IMG]

Antinnis Tremayne, the Grand Inquisitor. His bionic eye pierced the darkness and Safina felt a shiver slip down her spine, like a shard of ice. Hovering viper droids with wicked hooked limbs hummed and emerged from the shadows to surround the evil acolyte of the Dark Side.

[​IMG]

Then heavy marching feet stomped from different directions and a dozen KX security droids converged on the Padawan.

[​IMG]

Safina unclipped her lightsaber and ignited the bright blue blade.

“You are outmatched, Padawan, with nowhere to run,” said Antinnis. “Do not make this harder than it needs to be.”

But Safina had no intention of surrendering. The security droids closed. The lumbering automatons clutched energy-halberds wreathed in crackling coronas. The killer robots attacked. The glowing weapons cleaved the darkness.

Safina became a blur of movement.

She somersaulted over one strike, then cartwheeled past another. She levitated, hovering upwards with a graceful pirouette, before descending and gifting one of the metal hunters with a strike to its domed head.

It was a desperate dance of survival, and the droids moved with uncanny precision and coordination. Safina knew that Antinnis’ bionic implants were more than just replacing lost organs from previous battles. He was a technomancer, able to control machines with the Force, and the transmitters in his implanted devices allowed him to enhance this control, as if each droid were an extension of his own body.

But the Mirialan Jedi was quick. She just about managed to stay one step ahead of the slashing energy blades. While she danced and fought, the hovering viper droids deployed, zipping through the darkness. Antinnis watched, impassively.

Safina executed a particularly difficult combination of flowing moves, slipping through ever-narrowing gaps between the closing automatons, spinning beyond swinging blades, ducking outstretched claws, when she was finally caught by one of Antinnis’ droids.

The viper managed to get close enough behind her to send a jolt of electro-shock through her body. Safina cried out and stumbled. The army of droids closed.

I need to get out of this before I tire and get stung again, and again, she realised.

She saw a gap between hulking metal torsos and sprinted away. The path took her to a dead end between walls of stacked crates. But one of these cargo pods caught her attention and she opened the side door. Perhaps something of use would be inside?

She rummaged around and saw something of potential, made a calculation and turned a switch.

But the Padawan was unable to do anything more as a pair of massive arms suddenly wrapped around her from behind, hoisting her off her feet. At the same moment it felt like a cold wet blanket had been thrown over her mind, befuddling her Force senses.

“Hey little birdie, remember me?” wheezed a voice in Safina’s ear. Gripp had caught up with her. His natural null-field prevented her from using the Force. She found herself restrained, both physically and mentally.

Safina struggled against the unbreakable embrace as Gripp chuckled, squeezing tighter and tighter. Onyxia also emerged from shadows, grinning like a devil.

“Nnngh, stop!” gasped Safina, trying desperately to break free.

“Wassa matter?” said Gripp. “You don’t like being tickled? I'm gonna enjoy this payback!”

His massive hands clenched around her ribs, increasing the pressure. The Nikto was known and dreaded for crushing his prey to death, like a constricting snake.

“Gripp, Onyxia, stop!” called a commanding voice. They both turned to see Antinnis approaching.

“What?” said Onyxia. “Just one more dead Jedi. Let us have some fun killing her.”

“I can assure you Lord Vader will want this one alive,” said Antinnis.

Gripp growled, but ever so slightly reduced the pressure around Safina’s waist. She sucked in desperate breaths of air. The Nikto said, “He already captured a prisoner. Didya not hear it on the com?”

“Indeed,” said Antinnis, now coming very close to Safina. She continued to wriggle and writhe helplessly in the Nikto's grip. Antinnis continued, “Jedi are notoriously strong-willed. It will take a long, careful procedure to extract information out of them.”

“Are you sure you are not becoming obsessed with this one?” said Onyxia, staring pointedly at Antinnis. “Your desire to inflict pain and torment is clouding your judgment.”

“I do not deny that I will enjoy it,” said Antinnis, gripping Safina’s chin in his gloved hand. “But that is also what makes me good at it.”

The cluster of viper droids closed in behind him, flexing their nests of limbs ending in wicked electro-shock devices. Safina’s eyes widened.

“You have something to say, little Padawan?” Antinnis leaned in close and whispered.

Safina whispered back. “9, 8, 7… I would run if I were you.”

Her eyes rolled down toward the open crate at which she had been working, before Gripp had grabbed her. Antinnis followed her look. It was a crate of grenades. One had a winking light at its top.

“Oh no, no, no! GO!” Antinnis bellowed at the other two inquisitors.

He dashed away along with Onyxia. Gripp dropped Safina and loped away as fast as his thick legs would carry him. Safina had only a moment to squeeze through a narrow gap in the aisle of crates before the explosion.

The boom rocked through the dark hall, echoing with deafening reverberations. Several stacks of crates crashed down from the concussive wave. Safina struggled to her feet and admired her handiwork. That should keep the Imperials busy for a while.

Then she darted through the blast doors at the far end of the cargo deck and made her way back to the Scarlet, alarm klaxons screaming at her all the way...

* * *​

Meanwhile, Farnun did not hear back from Specters 2 & 3 as he approached the Scarlet Vessel. The scoundrel felt a pang of panic jolt through his body and mind, even as images began to churn in his imagination, visualizing some very unwanted thoughts.

What if they got caught? What if they couldn’t escape? This was worse than Onderon!

“Get a grip!”

Farnun silently berated himself as he rounded a corner, just to see a white-clad stormtrooper standing guard by the ship’s ramp. A sudden flash of anger and frustration flared within the scoundrel, who reacted before he could even think through the situation. Farnun let fly two shots of his blaster pistol, aimed at the stormtrooper's neck and head. If these goons had hurt Safina in any way…..

Farnun’s eyes went wide with surprise, causing him to almost drop his weapon next, as he witnessed the stormtrooper react with uncanny speed, spoiling his surprise shot - and deflecting the two blaster bolts with a lightsaber of all things!!!

The scoundrel opened his mouth to speak his confusion, but no sound came out. Feelings he had purged himself from - doubt and hesitation - threatened to take hold of his conscious mind.

That’s when he felt a familiar presence nearby.

Wait….he was ‘feeling’ a presence?

* * *​

Safina scrambled into the hangar where the Scarlet was being held, just in time to witness some blaster shots whine across the bay. The klaxons were already ringing but this did little to hide the echoing booms, and the Padawan winced. That is going to bring an entire legion our way any moment...

She spied on the trooper at the ramp of the Scarlet and smiled when she saw Avinn deflect away the shots. He must be healing already. She peered in the direction from which the blasts had come and jolted when she saw Farnun taking cover at the edge of a doorway into the hangar. Wait, he's shooting at Master Avinn?.Safina then realised, Of course! He doesn't know about the disguise!

There did not appear to be anyone else in the hangar at that moment so Safina broke cover and sprinted toward Farnun. When she closed, she found he was already looking at her, with an odd expression, like he had known she was coming.

There was no time to think further on that right now. "That's Master Avinn!" she pointed back at the ship. "No time to explain... We have to go... I knocked out the tractor beam... Let's move!"

She held out a hand toward the scoundrel.

@greyjedi125 @Tay Neir @Kato Sai @Anakin starwalker

greyjedi125 and Kato Sai like this.
  4. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: JuDais Monma
    Transformation

[​IMG]

JuDais parted ways with his Lord, who seem preoccupied with other matters. The Dark Jedi made his way to some quarters, inside was a bed with grey sheets and burgundy pillows. At the foot of the bed was a long trench coat of dark grey, and lined at the neck and arms with gold and red seams. At the left shoulder was a golden pauldron and an elongated red covering that protrued from opening of trench coat. Next to the coat was a small obsidian box, medium in length. He opened to reveal a saber hilt that curved like a crescent. Taking it JuDais held it in his hand and ignited the ruby blade that hummed. He swing the blade, which gracefully arched and spun in a comfortable manner. It felt as if it had been made for him. The door slide open, and a woman in black mantels appeared, a veil covered her face as she stood holding a black oval shaped box.

The Dark Lady gestured to JuDais to take a seat on a black wood chair. JuDais took a seat at her behest as she drapped the floor beneath in a garment of shadow. She removed from oval box a chrome handled device that emitted red lasers. She began to cut the golden locks that fell like leaves of his former self, her shaping his hair into a crown of gold spikes. When finished she placed the instrument back in the box and gathered the garment covered in hairs. She took it away and then helped The Dark Jedi put on his trench-coat armor. JuDais stood, his eyes fixed on a wall mirror. His appearance so altered, and not just the hair and uniform, but his countenance, his face was chiseled with a coldness and his eyes swam with blood, an effect he suspected was caused by the dark side. The Shadow Maiden clipped the curved hilt to his belt, and used her pale fingers to remove wrinkles from parts of the uniform.

Without a word, the Lady left and new face entered the room. An Imperial Officer by the looks of him. He coughed.

“This way Executioner. Lord Vader wants you to interrogate the prisoner.”

JuDais turned and began to walk, his gate was soft and yet imposing. He followed the Officer to the cell block, and them into Interrogation Room 6, where Tanal was held. There The Dark Jedi stood, taking a breath, he entered to find The Jedi, and a prob at the ready. JuDais examined the Prisoner in silence, he felt the presence of The Force, it was strong in the Jedi.

There was Hexagon black table in shape of Imperial Seal and two chairs. He took a seat in the one nearest the door and leaned back to cross his legs. He waited for the Jedi to break the cloud of silence:

TAG:
    @Tay Neir
    @greyjedi125

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
    Tay Neir and greyjedi125 like this.
  5. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Farnun Venat
    Escape: The Better Part of Valor

A series of emotions played out on the scoundrel’s face, seemingly at once.

Shock and surprise: After seeing a mere ‘Stormtrooper’ deflect his blaster shots with a lightsaber.

Surprise and embarrassment: After realizing said ‘Stormtrooper’ was not what, or rather, 'who' it seemed.

Joy and embarrassment: For almost leaping at seeing Safina- then showing a bit more emotion than intended.

Joy and determination: For firmly holding Safina’s hand while resolving to flee the Imperial vessel now that the tractor beam was disabled.

Farnun kept up with Safina as they both ran towards the ship, though his brow creased as a question spilled from his lips. “What about….Master Jahid?” He inquired, a pang of guilt stabbing at his guts.

The question hung between them as they reached the Scarlet Vessel at the end of several strides.

“Sorry Master Avinn, don’t be too cross with me!” The scoundrel declared as they entered the ship.

Tag: @Tay Neir, @T4M1-7, @Kato Sai, @Anakin starwalker

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
    Kato Sai likes this.
  6. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    IC: Safina
    On board the Executioner, checking out

Safina halted abruptly just as they reached the ramp of the Scarlet Vessel. She only this moment noticed the absence. Perhaps it was the rush of adrenalin after her narrow escape from Antinnis and Gripp, or the elation at seeing Farnun alive and back safe, but somehow she had missed it until this point.

"Wait, what? I thought he was with you?" she rounded on Farnun.

She saw the scoundrel's distress, and looked from him to Master Avinn, who also wore a pained expression. Despair rose to smother Safina's earlier feeling of triumph. She shook her head in denial.

Tanal Jahid was her new Master, he was a Jedi Knight, he could not have fallen. It was just... unthinkable to her.

"Where is he?" she pleaded with Farnun to give her some hopeful answer. "I... we can't leave without him."

A blaster shot slammed into the chassis of the Scarlet above their heads and Safina ducked instinctively. She glanced across the hangar and grimaced. A platoon of stormtroopers were pouring into the bay towards them, rifles raised. The Imperials had found them.

Beyond, she thought she caught a glimpse of dark-cloaked figures bringing up the rear...

@Tay Neir @greyjedi125 @Kato Sai @Anakin starwalker

greyjedi125 and Kato Sai like this.
  7. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Now or Never

Farnun looked away, he could not face Safina now. It was he who had run away, leaving Master Jahid behind.

"He...he, was fighting...some kind of Dark Jedi wearing black armor and a red lightsaber...." He informed, shame burning like a bonfire upon his face.

The scoundrel suddenly ducked as a shower of sparks blossomed overhead, thanks to a not-so-errant blaster bolt. Stormtroopers!! A whole platoon was surging upon them.

"We have to go! NOW!!!" He yelled as he dashed deeper into the Scarlet Vessel. Thankfully, Farnun was an above average pilot. He hoped that would be enough to at least get them to safety. He didn't wait to be told- he simply sprang to action as he dove into the pilot's seat. "Everyone!! Strap in or hold-on to something! Things are about to get bumpy, real quick!!"

Farnun's hands were flying over the instruments, as he prepared for a cold take-off!

It was now or never!

Tag: @Tay Neir, @T4M1-7, @Kato Sai, @Anakin starwalker

T4M1-7 and Kato Sai like this.
  8. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Commotion

The Dark Lord could feel it. Several signatures in the Force, ..Jedi.. they were on board and from what he sensed causing a commotion. This was not the reputation of The Executor, nor his Lordship. How could he be expected to bring order to the galaxy, if his own Ship was in disarray? Vader’s breaths kept pace with his steps, he followed the scent of one signature in particular, it was different than the others.

The Hangar was astir with blaster fire and the Scarlet Vessel was prepping to take off. Lord Vader walked into the great room full of Tie Fighters, and he reached out with one hand, The Force channeling through his finger tips towards the Scarlet Vessel, the haul creaking as he commanded it to stay put. With his other hand, he ignited his ruby saber and threw it at the cockpit, the blade tearing into bridge. Sparks began to rain down as he made the blade cut and create trails of magma orange that faded into black.

The effect was not to permantely damage the ship, but those inside would know the knock of a Sith Lord.

TAG: @greyjedi125 @T4M1-7 @Anakin starwalker @Tay Neir

T4M1-7 and greyjedi125 like this.
  9. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    On board the Executioner, hunted

Safina heard Farnun yell at her, but still she lingered on the ramp to the Scarlet, stunned. A tide of competing emotions swept over the teenager, while a swarm of red laser blasts exploded around her. The Padawan ignited her lightsaber and the bright blue blade extended with a snap-hiss. The Force flowed through her limbs and she moved instinctively. She batted away the stormtroopers' bolts, sending them buzzing away like angry ruby hornets.

At that moment she just wanted to fight the entire Empire. Tanal Jahid is gone! The grief and anger threatened to overwhelm her.

Then she felt Master Avinn's hand on her shoulder. "We must run, Starbird, or Tanal's sacrifice will be for nothing."

She snapped out of her trance and nodded understanding. Oh how those emotions had almost been her undoing! She raced up the ramp even as it was closing.

Inside the ship, Farnun had dived into the pilot's seat. The way his hands flew over the controls, it looked like he knew what he was doing. The engines coughed into start-up and the whine increased to a crescendo as he cycled for a quick take off.

The ship lurched upwards, but refused to accelerate away. Safina saw confusion cross the faces of the other two. It can't be the tractor beam, she thought, I took care of it!

A glance at the control panel confirmed this - there was no reading of any energy field holding the ship. Her brow creased in confusion. Something else?

At that moment, a glowing scarlet blade slammed into the cockpit screen from outside, burning a scar across the transparisteel. Safina flinched along with the others, then watched the red lightsaber fly back into the hand of a tall figure wearing a dark helmet and flowing black cloak, across the hangar bay.

Safina shuddered as she felt the dread fill her heart with ice. "Vader," she uttered.

Though she had never seen him before, she knew it must be the infamous Sith Lord that had come out of nowhere with the founding of the Empire; the master of all the inquisitors, the one who hunted Jedi. She felt the touch of the Dark side of the Force and recoiled at his power.

The huge machine-man had one hand extended toward the ship and suddenly Safina understood. He was using the same powers of telekinesis to hold the ship in place that Onyxia used to trap her - but on a much more potent scale!

And with this realisation she knew what to do.

"Get ready," she called to Farnun. "I'm going to the top gun."

The nimble Padawan scrambled up the ladder to the gunnery bubble at the top of the ship. It was still powered up from the battle before the Scarlet had been trapped by the tractor beam. She slid into the seat and grabbed the controls.

"Woah!"

They were sensitive and jerky, and the turbolasers swung back and forth before she got a handle on how the controls worked.

"Okay, I can do this," she told herself.

Safina swung the cannon to point down at the hangar bay, towards Vader. She thumbed the triggers and the weapon thundered. The whole bubble seemed to vibrate with the pounding rhythm of their firepower.

Blasts stitched a path of destruction amongst the Imperials, flinging stromtroopers aside and burning smouldering craters into the deck. Safina was not trained with this weapon and could not aim so carefully, but she guided the blasts as best she could toward the imposing figure in black. When she finally got him in her sights she screamed and pushed the triggers even harder.

Safina did not really believe she could kill Darth Vader. The legends that were already being whispered amongst the terrified insurgents said that he was invulnerable. But she hoped it would be enough to break the Sith Lord's concentration and shake off the Force grip on the ship long enough for Farnun to get them out of here...

Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
    Kato Sai and greyjedi125 like this.
  10. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    The Fires of Memory

The Dark Lord watched as The One he had felt got into the gunner seat and began to unleash a torrent of fire on the hangar. All around Vader balls of flame rose into shrooms of black clouds, troopers screaming (Wilhelm Scream), and even a Tie broke apart, its wing flying like a blade, lopping helms of troopers off and crushing others as it ceased its motion. The deluge of canon fire was now coming towards the Sith Lord. For a moment he almost wanted it, an end to his misery, both of the body and the spirit. He lowered his saber, his guard down. All he had to do was not defend, and it would all end, the agony, the long soaks in Becta, and the anguish of all he had lost. His mind drifted to an image of Padme in a turquoise night gown and a ripe belly that carried his progeny. Then his mind saw her collapsed beneath a canopy of flaming mountains, her face painted with grief. Vader wanted to reach out to her and then ‘He’ knelt down to her, his Old Master, Kenobi. Then he felt his hate rally, the Dark Lord regained his composure, and he looked at the gunner, his mask fixed on Safina. Vader let go of his hold of the ship as he lunged into the air, his cape like black wings carrying him towards her, his black gloved hand gripping the saber hilt to make a ruby spear. He would kill her if something did not intervene or maneuver her from his trajectory.

The Jedi was in peril. Vader full hate had come to bear as the green skinned face shifted to Kenobi’s in his mind, overlapping. Had he lost his senses or was he seeing clearly?
    That The Jedi were One in The Force.

TAG: @T4M1-7
    @greyjedi125
    @Tay Neir
    @Anakin starwalker

T4M1-7 likes this.
  11. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    A jagged moment in time

Aboard the ISD Armageddon, reports of a battle inside one of the Executioner’s hangars have been relayed. Moreover, the tracking fob confirmed the location of the subject in question. They were aboard the Executioner.

On Moff Hellyon’s command, a message had been sent to the Executioner, requesting that if the perp was captured, preferably alive, that he be handed over to the Moff’s custody.

Thus, they awaited an answer.

Meanwhile…….

Farnun had ducked the whirling lightsaber as it sought to behead those within the ‘Scarlet Vessel’. The scoundrel had been startled for a moment, but his adrenalin was rushing through his system, burning away any hint of hesitation. Swiftly, he activated the vessels blast shield, to seal off any of the damaged viewports. Grunting as he grit his teeth, he tried again to blast-off, but the ship was not moving!!

Was the tractor beam still active then!??

Farnun heard the hull protest at the strain it was being put under.

'No, no, no…come on, come on! We have to go now…..' He pleaded with the ship.

“Wait…where are you going!?” He called out to Safina, who was headed to the top gun turret. Farnun didn’t understand at first, but it all became clear after she started firing.

There was still hope.

Suddenly, the strain on the ship ceased, yet a desperate sense of urgency stabbed at his gut. Farnun didn’t hesitate as he gunned the thrusters, causing the engines to flare with bright blue flames!!!

In a blink of an eye, the Scarlet Vessel shot-out from the hangar bay like a proverbial blaster bolt. Farnun immediately barrel-rolled away from the tractor beams targeting solution and began to input coordinates to their next destination. He bit down as he worked quickly, not wishing to engage a squadron of Tie Fighters.

Tag: @Tay Neir, @T4M1-7, @Kato Sai

T4M1-7 and Kato Sai like this.
  12. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Hangar of the Executor

The Dark Lord of the Sith sailed in the air, his saber poised like a mighty trident; then the ship shifted and the thrusters now like great holes of blue flame unleashed their power on the Sith Lord. The mask melted, with the mouthpiece becoming gnarled and stringing upward and downward. The sheer heat bursted his cape into flame and the rest of his armor began to peel off in melted chunks, some of it turning into pools like tar. The Sith Lord pulled the top half off his head, revealing his fire like eyes that fixed on the Scarlet Craft as it bound out of the hangar. The breaths of the Dark Lord were shallow as the respirator system began to fail. There in a melted mess, the Masked Terror that made all Jedi tremble with fear was now holding on by his rage alone.
    He rose, his leggings sticking to the floor like sap, but he broke free with a groan. He took steps pasted a trooper who’a visor reflected the Dark Lord’s charred face. Vader looked into the visor with his coal eyes and then sauntered on to the doorway where an Officer and Medical Droids poured in. Two came to his sides to offer support, he batted them away, his foot steps making a trail of black tar, made of his own suite. He made his way to his Meditation Chamber, and there a Becta Tank was primed, droids scurrying to prepare it. Another began to spray some kind of white vapor that made the pieces of Vader’s uniform peel off and the sticky melted bits harden and break off. The Sith Lord was then reclined into the tube and a resporator affixed to his mouth. The tube filled with hot liquid that burned, sending sharp tingling feelings through his nervous system. Then the tube rose to a veryical position and Vader began to drift alseep, the image of Kenobi in his mind.

TAG: @greyjedi125 @T4M1-7 @Tay Neir

greyjedi125 and T4M1-7 like this.
  13. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    On board the Scarlet Vessel: Run Safina, run!

[​IMG]

Safina's eyes widened in terror as she witnessed the Dark Lord rise up from the blooming explosions and leap across the hangar directly toward her!

She suddenly felt paralysed, pinned into her seat. The black-armoured colossus speared toward her, ruby blade thrust out and aiming for her heart. Safina felt the touch of the Dark Side... Vader was reaching out with the Force, too... and the cold darkness gripped her body like a hundred invisible claws. Hate, suffering, vengeance...

At the last moment, the engines of the starship flared and they swung away from the hangar. Safina was carried away from the peril as the Scarlet accelerated and they cleared the bay into the velvety blackness of space.

It was some moments before Safina felt like she could breathe again. She shut down the quadguns and climbed back down the ladder to the main deck.

She slipped into the cockpit and took a seat behind Farnun and Avinn. She nodded her thanks to the young scoundrel, but was lost for words at the moment. He may have noticed the colour had drained from her face.

She hugged herself and took some deep breaths. Farnun continued to display his skills in piloting and they made their escape from the Imperials. Safina finally felt able to relax when they entered the eerie medium of hyperspace and the hypnotic swirling blur filled the cockpit screen.

Gripp, Onyxia, Antinnis, and now the Dark Lord himself were all hunting her... and she had lost Master Jahid. She was once again a Padawan with no path before her.

Safina shook her head to put these thoughts aside. She must not give in to despair. Grief would have to come later.

"What is our next move?" she asked Farnun and Avinn.

greyjedi125, Tay Neir and Kato Sai like this.
  14. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tanal acknowledged the dark jedi before him and his body was weak after his encounter with vader.

"What... Do you... Want.?" Asked Tanal gasping for breath.

Tanal felt the scarlet vessel jump into hyperspace a few moments later. The Scarlet Vessel had escaped the Empire. Tanal let a small smile apper on his green face and his Padawan would live to fight another day.

On the scarlet vessel. Avinn watched as The Scarlet Vessel jumped into hyperspace. He then started to speak to Safina even if she wasn't in the same area.

"Safina, Master Jahid is not lost, i feel his scarfice was part of a larger plan, against the empire. Until we do indeed see Master Jahid again I will continue your training if that is OK with you, I'll give you some time to think about it and to recover from the capture of Master Jahid. " Explained Avinn speaking from his own experience. Since he had meet Tanal he had never given up hope after all he knew what Tanal could do as he was his master for a short period of time. He then turned to Farnun.

"If it's alright with you I'd like to take over with you as my Co-pilot."

TAG: @greyjedi125, @Kato Sai, @T4M1-7

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    Kato Sai, greyjedi125 and T4M1-7 like this.
  15. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Inquiry

The newly christened Executioner sat at the table, a droid entered with a silver circular tray with two mayching oval cups. From them came steam. JuDais reached for one and motioned to the second cup.

What I want’ is to understand your plight Jedi. Why do you fight a tide that cannot be surmounted? Why resist the inevitable? Have not enough of our people perished already? Why throw more lives into danger, when the answer is capitulation.”

The Executioner expected The Jedi to respond with that famous zeal he once had for the Order and The Republic. JuDais even felt some pity, he had long tried to hold on to the embers of the Light, alas The Empire’s shadow removed the last coal in him. There was now only Darkness, and to serve it was to survive.

TAG: @Tay Neir

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
  16. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tanal listened to what the dark jedi had to say.

Tanal immediately went on the defensive.

"Our people what do you mean by that. We were once members of the same order. The jedi order and now what have you become? You may think that you can make a difference within the galaxy serving under Darth Vader but you can't. That's the empire lying to you, i have seen visionas of your future. It does not end well dor either of us. You left the light behind you. TheEmpure may cast a deadly shadow over the galaxy but as long as there is a small spark of rebellion then the galaxy still has a chance to fight back against the empire. When I was taken into the jedi order I swore an outh to protect the galaxy against evil such as the empire and if you're gonna stand in my way then so be it." Near the end of what he was saying Tanal ended up shouting and felt strength return to his body but he soon stopped afyer realising that he was drawing power from rhe dark side of the force. Tanal then said one sentence he had learned from a former jedi master.

"It takes strength to resist the dark side, only the weak embrace it." Tanal hoped that this would get through. Tanal also wondered how he would get out of these chains after all without his lightsaber he didn't have a weapon strong enoigh to break out of these chains and right know his connection to force had been weakened. His condition also prevented him from doing any thjng against the empire at this moment in time.

TAG: @greyjedi125, @Kato Sai, @T4M1-7.

17. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    To Fight another Day!

The scoundrel was silent. Slowly and finally, the shock of their misadventures was invading his consciousness. He managed to give a slow nod to Master Avinn as he switched seats with the man, simply falling into the co-pilot’s seat automatically.

He had glanced at Safina, but only just so. His guilt over abandoning Master Jahid was slowly multiplying somewhere deep inside. A pained expression crossed his features as he turned away, for he could not face her. The grief etched upon his face was too much to take- for it reminded him of the brokenness of another.

How could he make it right?

How?

Farnun nearly missed the part where Master Avinn offered to train Safina in Jahid’s stead, that is, until the time of his rescue. The Scoundrel was distracted by his own remorse, which slowly began to fester, to consume him- ever since Onderon. He simply believed the Nautolan Jedi to be lost to the dark armored figure, the Master of all inquisitors, no doubt. This was all his fault. He should have never allied himself with the Jedi.

But what had been their next heading, he wondered. The coordinates had been pre-programmed it seemed. He just needed to check the instruments, to make sure nothing was amiss, and that they were not being tracked, somehow.

Aboard the ISD Armageddon

Moff Hellyon watched in silence, as the holo display before showed the Scarlet Vessel’s escape from the SSD Executor and the tracking fob signal faded to nothing.

His quarry had managed to slip through his fingers once again, and not only his, it would seem. The Moff’s eyes narrowed for a moment, before he spoke.

“Tell the captain to assist our forces in securing this system from the remaining Rebel elements, then send another message to Lord Vader’s Flagship. Inform them that we are preparing to pursue the escaped insurgents. Advise me as soon as the navigators have extrapolated the likeliest locations from their vector.

That is all.”

Last edited: Sep 3, 2022
    Kato Sai and Tay Neir like this.
  18. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tanal awaited a response from the dark jedi as he had nothing more to say at the moment but Tanal wondered if the other rebels would come to free him from the hands of the empire. If so would he need to construct a new lightsaber to replace his purple one.

On the Scarlet vessel Avinn slid into the pilot seat while Farnun took the the other. Avinn sensed the emotions surrounding the young scoundrel.

"Farnun, Master Jahid is a strong warrior, he will not be broken easily, Master Jahid gave himself to the empire to allow us to make our escape, none of this is your fault, after all, we are at war Farnun, every decision has a price that must be paid in this case our decision to escape cost us Master Jahid. We will get him back but for the time being we must focus on the present. For starters we must meet up with what remains of Air Force 4 Squadron." Explained Avinn.

"We are not alone in our fight for freedom." Avinn said this time talking to both the Jedi padawan and the scoundrel.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  19. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Executioner took another sip of the hot brew.
    “How disappointing..”
    JuDais had heard it all before, and from his own lips, the song of a dying swan that still clings to hope that the wound isn’t fatal.
    “I once thought as you did. Believing there was hope. The truth is oblivion is all that remains. You say you can see into my future and my fate, and yet the ‘great’ Jedi Masters could not see the Darkness that would snuff them out. They were blinded by the dark side.. which proves what they taught us was a lie, the dark side is stronger, I have seen its power.”
    JuDais took a breath, and moved his cup aside.
    “I know there is no chance of tempting you. You have all the marks of that former zealotry.”
    JuDais rose and he took out another saber hilt, the Prisoner’s, and placed it on the table. Then with a wavs of his hand he removed the bonds on Tanal’s wrists.
    “I will not drive that hope from you Jedi. I instead will let it erode as you see world after world conquered by The Empire. As for your Rebellion, enjoy the last sparks of your self delusion. Savor the false hope that you can stop the Shadow. For even if you achieve victories, in the end what was will never be again.”
    JuDais stood at the dood, his gloved hand poised to draw his curved hilt saber.
    “Let’s see that fire.. Jedi.”

greyjedi125 and Tay Neir like this.
  20. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    On board the Scarlet Vessel, hope springs

At Master Avinn's words, the young Mirialan jerked in her seat as if a jolt of lightning had ripped through her body. Tanal is alive? Almost immediately after she considered the incredible statement, she knew it to be true. The Force told her it was so. She shook her head in marvel. She had known it before, on board the Executioner. Some instinct at that moment had snapped her from her trance and told her to run. She knew now it was Master Jahid. A wave of relief washed over her, and somewhere deep inside she understood a new level of understanding of the Force had been awakened within.

But the revelation quickly brought new problems to be solved. She opened her mouth to demand they go and rescue Jahid immediately, but Avinn had already moved on, explaining the plans. They were to meet other rebels, wait for the right moment. At least that moment will come, she consoled herself.

And he is offering to train me! A former Master of the Jedi Council! When was the last time he took on a Padawan? she could not imagine.

Safina kept her emotions in check and nodded submission. "I would be honoured by your attention, Master Avinn."

Avinn swapped places with Farnun to take the pilot seat, then turned and spoke to the young scoundrel.

Safina looked at Farnun's face and saw the handsome boy's distress and suddenly understood how he must be feeling.

"No, no, not your fault!" she cried, taking his hand in hers. She remembered the terror she witnessed when Vader streaked toward her. There was no way Farnun could have done anything. It was Jahid's decision, Jahid's sacrifice. She sighed, unable to find the words to heal his feelings.

She could only try to project her empathy onto him, send soothing ripples in the Force. I have to learn how to do that! she scolded herself.

"We'll find him, we'll get him back, together," she instead promised Farnun, looking into his eyes.

@Tay Neir @greyjedi125 @Kato Sai

Tay Neir, greyjedi125 and Kato Sai like this.
  21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Resolve of the Jedi

For a moment, longer than he had intended, Farnun held onto Safina’s hand. At first, his eyes had been closed, his lips thinned in a frown, as they strained against the struggle within.

‘Do not blame yourself for things that are out of your control’, he could almost hear his Mum say.

The Jedi.

They did not blame him.

He could hear it in their voice, feel it in the warmth of her hand. His guilt melted to shame, which was washed away by the grace of their forgiveness. But when he felt his spirit grow faint, the Jedi were there to lend him breath. Give him hope.

Master Avinn spoke of Master Jahid’s strength, his bravery. That he acted knowingly, for a purpose greater than himself. Safina would not be left orphaned. The Jedi, though few, were there for each other- they were there for him. He would not allow himself to dishonor them.

No, they were not alone. He could feel this to be true.

Finally, after a deep exhale, he trusted himself to open his eyes and look into hers.

“Thank you….” He said shakily, a weak smile gracing his handsome face.

“Yes, we’ll get him back, together.” he repeated, echoing her sentiments, speaking their collective resolve. Before he could stop himself, Farnun gently pressed the cheek of his face to hers, then turned slowly to mind the co-pilot’s controls, releasing Safina's hand as if in slow motion.

Rescued form his own despondency, the scoundrel steeled himself, now that he'd been helped to move past a shrouded moment. The Jedi’s resolve had rekindled his own. He was in this fight with them, and he would do all that he could to reach their next destination.

The Scarlet Vessel would rendezvous with Air Force 4 Squadron, if he had any say in the matter.

Tay Neir, T4M1-7 and Kato Sai like this.
  22. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    On board the Scarlet Vessel, paths intertwining...

Safina watched Farnun's face. At first his eyes were closed, in pain, but she saw the emotions resolving, the same pain she had experienced, ebbing away, replaced with resolve. And a feeling of faint optimism, determination, replacing the despair.

It was curious, and pleasant, to watch his face like that, feel his journey, hold his hand.

Then, at the end, he leaned across and they were cheek to cheek for a few moments. Safina was startled... but she did not pull back. She felt her heart beating, felt the warmth of his skin next to hers.

Then he turned away, without a word, back to minding the co-pilot controls. Safina let out a breath she did not know she had been holding. She felt herself blushing. What was that? Was it... ? She shook her head. He had not said a word. She had to understand the action in itself. She thought she did, and was shocked.

No, she was deceiving herself. As soon as she had first met him, feelings had kindled. It was pointless denying it. One did not have to be a Jedi to feel it. But what was more shocking to her was that she felt those feelings so strongly... and wanted so much to give in to them.

She shook her head with confusion. That's crazy... against everything I have been taught... I want to be a Jedi Knight. That is my path. I must be true to the Order. She stole a glance at Master Avinn, suddenly terrified that he might have noticed what had just happened.

Terror mixed with confusion, and a stronger feeling swelled up inside - her feelings for Farnun. Safina's head spun. She had only one option for the moment, to withdraw and try and find inner calm, to try and process these feelings and confusion.

"I, uhhh, better go check the hull for internal damage - I think that sensor says we're losing a trickle of atmosphere somewhere? I'll go find Jahid's astromech droid to help..." She mumbled, and slipped away from the cockpit...

@Tay Neir @greyjedi125 @Anakin starwalker @Kato Sai

23. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    IC: Avinn Neir

Avinn watched one as the two were brlight back to the persent.

"Safina, wait a moment. Master Jahid and i know of your and Farnun's feelings and we respect them and Master Jahid wishes for you to have them as long as you know how to let ho of your emotions for and to the ones close to you. I also see that it js vital dor you to learn how to do this as I had a love one too. She was the most beautiful person in the galaxy. We had been together for about 5 years before the war broke out and then a couple mothns later it was taken to her homeplanet, Kamea. The jedi haelped to protect her planet and we did we saved but the same couldn't be said for her. She was lost halfway through the battle and I felt a great surge of anger and hate towards everyone there that day I allowrd my emotions to fake control and I did something I have regreted ever since. I killed my own padawan. I was lost my postion on the council for at least a year and then when me and the council thought I was ready I was made a member of the council once more and took on a second padawan. I had my second padawan until the day of Order 66. I just need ylu to understand how important that part of your training is, Safina now that you are temporarily my padawan." Explained Avinn to the young padawan.

Tag: @greyjedi125, @Kato Sai, @T4M1-7

Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
    Kato Sai and greyjedi125 like this.
  24. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Waters of Remembrance

Inside the warm liquid, The Dark Lord slept. The waters washed over his charred and broken skin. His mechanical legs and arms removed, nothing but a torso and head. How he had been left on Mustafar.
    The mind of the Sith Lord drifted in his slumber, he remembered her face, and suddenly was in a room full of light. He felt his hands and legs, and he began motioning a fist. The room was furnished with chairs and low tables of emerald green, black, and gold. The outside was connected to the room with a terrace, and standing on it was a woman with long unfurled brown hair in a golden yellow dress, she turned as Vader made his steps out on to the white stone balcony. The Woman turned and smiled, ahe drew closer.
    “Anakin..”
    Vader felt her touch as she placed her hands around his waist.
    “This is a dream.”
    Padme leaned her head upon his black robed chest.,
    “Then it is a good dream.”
    Vader placed his chin on her hair. It felt so real. For a moment he let himself go. Then another entered, a man in all white and a well groomed reddish brown beard. Anakin turned, his eyes aflame. Padme loosened her embrace, and ran to the man.
    “Kenobi! Welcome to our home.”
    Vader reached for his lightsaber.
    Obi-Wan embraced Padme with a slight hug as he drew toward Vader.
    “My friend. How are you?”
    Vader’s teeth clinched.
    “I am miserable thanks to you!”
    Kenobi smiled.
    “That’s good! You have grown so powerful my friend, I am very proud of you.”
    Vader sighed.
    “This is more of memory than a dream..”
    Suddenly the room faded away and there was desert, and a grave that read “Shimi Skywalker.” Padme stood beside it in black.
    Vader approached, and as he reached for her, her viel wet with tears, he saw his hand and arm was in the familiar black of his new self.
    Another grave stone rose beside Shimi’s and then another. Padme faded into one. Vader approached and saw the names chiseled on them, one read Padme Amidala Skywalker. The one she had wept at read Anakin Skywalker. Vader made a fist. And then standing neaby was a man with long curly blond locks and scar above his right eye.
    “You did your work well.”
    Vader drew closer to Anakin.
    Anakin continued, “You with all your power promised to save her.”
    Anakin placed his naked hand on the grave of Padme.
    “And in the end you destroyed her, as you did me.”
    Vader’s breaths beat in response.
    Anakin turned, his eyes fixed on the Phantom Mask.
    “You abandoned the ways of the Jedi, and your family for this power.. your sacrifices, along with your body and soul.”
    Vader had enough he drew close and grabbed Anakin by the throat.
    “You no longer have any meaning to me.”
    Anakin smiled as he choked.
    “I will always be here.”
    Anakin took his index finger and placed it on Vader’s sqaure chest board with its red and green light and then on his helm.
    “As long as you still love her I remain. She did not love you Vader, she rejected you, and your shadow!”
    Vader shouted.
    “Nooooooooo!”
    He threw Anakin into the graves which crumbled and then fell into the sand and turned into grains. Only the voice of Anakin remained.
    “You can hid beneath your mask, and serve Him, but a time will come when you will stop running from me. When you’ll remember you are Anakin Skywalker.”
    Vader’s breaths echoed. He was alone in the desert. Then he awoke in Becta Tank, his eyes aflame.

TAG: @greyjedi125
    @Tay Neir
    @T4M1-7

Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
  25. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Combo with @Kato Sai

Tanal was not even the slightest bit surprised. Tanal used the force to Grab his saber and ignited the Purple blade. The jedi had not yet learned this dark Jedi's lightsaber combat style. Tanal used the 5 that he had learned although he did prefer to use Form III known to Sorseu. Tanal watched as the Dark Jedi produced a curved lightsaber hilt from beneath his trench coat. He paused for a moment before igniting the red blade. The two stood facing eachother. Tanal then launched at JuDais and the two engaged in lightsaber to lightsaber combat. JuDais parried the attack, his cuts arching in ovals, the red blade crackling as it met the Jedi’s strike. He then shifted and threw the table at Tanal. The space in room so confined. Tanal jumped out of the way with what little space there was. He held the purple blade ahead of him in a form III stance. The dark jedi was a powerful oppenent, Tanal would give him that. Tanal then awited the strike from JuDais. The purple and red blades lighting the area even more than it already was. JuDais smiled.

“You are skilled, Master Jedi.”

The Executioner gripped his curves hilt with one hand and made a thrust at Tanal’s abdomen. It was a seemingly simple stab, and yet nothing JuDais did was without calculation. The nutolan jedi dashed out the way just before the red blade could strike. Tanal swung himself around the Dark jedi and kicked him in the back. The newly appointed jedi master did not want to bring harm to JuDais but the dark jedi had other ideas. If there was even a small chance that JuDais could be brought back from the lies of the empire then he would use it. The Executioner was amused at the acrobatics of the Master Jedi. He evaded his attack and landed a kick to his back, to which JuDais allowed himself tp fall forward, placing his hand on the wall, he then took his boot and kicked off and swing his blade with both hands in an descending cut in middle air. The ruby blade was headed for the Jedi’s arm. Tanal was surprised by the response of JuDais. Tanal felt the red blade slice his arm and singe the robes that sorunded the area. Tanal let out a small cry of pain. Tanal was used the lightsaber strikes penetrating his skin. but this was another level. Tanal simply responded by dropping the weaapon he had constructed when he was only a jedi padawan. His eyes then looked up and meet with the dark Jedi's for a moment. JuDais stopped his attack after it singed flesh. He drew back and held his blade, humming at his side. He deactivated the saber.

“That was unexpected..”

The Dark Jedi clipped the hilt his belt. He felt sympathy for the Jedi, and what he did next surprised himself even more.

“I have an offer for you. A ship. A chance to leave this place and reunite with your friends. All I ask is that give ‘them’ a chance.”

JuDais spoke of the Jedi, he felt that while his fate was sealed, that perhaps they may escape the prison he now knew. It was a strange sentimentality that had swept over him, perhaps wounding one of his former brothers had awakened what was left of the Jedi inside.

JuDais pressed a console and the door opened.

“I will escort you to the hangar if you so wish it.”

Tanal accepted the offer and left the cell.

"What does this mean for your future and I never caught your name." said Tanal using the force to grab his lightsaber he then held it out for the dark jedi.

"I would segguest taking it as if they see me with it, it may be a bit suppose don't you agree." Said Tanal. JuDais smiled in response. M

“My future is written. Yours and that of your friends is not. My name is JuDais.”

The Master Jedi offered his saber, and gave a sound reason for why it should not be in his keeping. The Executioner took the saber and held it.

“I shall return it to you once on board. We must move quickly, Lord Vader has awoken.”

JuDais led the way down a hall, his gate was fast, as he headed to the lift tube. Tanal followed the dark jedi. He was also now glad to be aware that Vader was awake but why was JuDais helping him now. Tanal and JuDais passed many stromtroopers. He also had one of his green hands over his arm that had been cut by JuDais' own lightsaber blade. Just then they passed by two officers. The officers stopped the two.

"Where do you think your going with the Prisoner?" asked the first Officer.

Tanal knew that this would only slow them both down. He'd also rather get off this ship he was then aware that JuDais had not put Energy-cuffs on the Nutolan Jedi master. Tanal was concerned that the officers would notice this ans set off an alarm the same alarm that had echoed through the star destroyer earlier as the rest of the Falcon Squadron escaped. JuDais looked at the Officer.

“I answer only to Lord Vader.”

The Executioner extended his right hand: his index, middle, and thumb fingers making a crescent as the Officer raised in the air, the Officer grabbed at his neck as his windpipe closed off briefly and then was released. The Officer coughing, was now on his knees.

“My.. my.. apologies.. carry on.”

JuDais got in lift and motioned for Tanal to join him. Tanal watched as JuDais used a force choke on the officer. Tanal then followed JuDais in and they were off. Tanal then turned to the dark jedi.

"You could've done that differently, right?" asked Tanal. Said Tanal as he then had a flashback to when he had first been captured by The Empire, the pain he had suffered had been unbearable. Tanal dropped down onto one knee as this took place.

The lift was then replaced by a chamber Tanal saw himself strapped to that bench looking thing all those years ago. The Nutolan was in a real state. There was blood coming from all over the place. His arms, legs, head tails and even chest. His lightsaber was clipped onto the belt of the one who entered next. A jedi temple guard entered, or at least that's what he was. Now he was known as an Inquisitor. He had his lightsaber clipped to his back and Tanal's own purple bladed lightsaber clipped to his belt. The Inquisitor then ignited his double bladed red lightsaber.

"you will tell me were I can find other jedi, Tanal was it" Said the Inquisitor

"I've told you I don't know any jedi that survived order 66" replied Tanal.

"You make my job so much harder, beings like you." said the inquisitor. The red blade then started to spin as the inquisitor pushed forward with the lightsaber. Tanal then came back to reality sweating heavily. JuDais ruminated on the remark of Tanal,

“You could have done that differently right?”

There is a time when The Dark Jedi would have tried other methods, but they had to make haste.

“The Officer needed convincing, that I was Vader’s protege.”

The Master Jedi seemed to go unto a trance. JuDais did not interfere and when it was over, the tube door opened. Before them was the Hangar, full of bow tie shaped Fighters, and two shuttles. The entire massive room was full of Stormtroopers and Imperial personal running to and fro.

“Now Master Jedi, we have a throng between us and the ship. Here I must put on a show. I wish you the best of luck.”

JuDais ignited his saber.

“Alarm! The Jedi Scum is trying to escape!”

JuDais winked at Tanal. Tanal started to run from JuDais and used the force to grab his lightsaber. Stromtroopers started to open fire on the jedi but rather than rebounding the bolts he instead turned and force pushed the troopers and the troopers were knocked out by the force push. Tanal then ignited his purple bladed lightsaber as he made for one of the imperial shuttles. JuDais smiled as the Jedi made his escape. He followed slowly as troopers opened fire, but he had not intent of attacking Tanal. He kept giving orders to the troops, but it was clear that Stormtroopers were not the best shots. Red bolts flew everywhere. Tanal really didn't understand these bucketheads afterall, he had a lightsaber the bolts would never pass through a Jedi's lightsaber. Tanal reached the open ramp of the imperial shuttle and he turned behind him to see stormtroopers and JuDais. Tanal reached out with the force mentally.

"Thank you, if you ever need somewhere if the empire do not work out, Falcon Squadron will always be happy to take you on, JuDais" Tanal then rebounded a blaster bolt at a stromtrooper as he had one foot inside the vessel. JuDais gave a nod pf acknowledgement. He was pleased the Master Jedi had made it. The Storm of Troopers beat against the shuttle woth bolts, but it was futile, the armor too thick. JuDais deactivated his saber, and raised his fist in a show to convince his subordinates. Tanal then deactivated his lightsaber and escaped into the cockpit of the shuttle he punched the engines to life and he took off leaving the empire and the star destroyer behind him. He then punched in corrditants and made the jump to hyperspace he then sent a transmission to the scarlet vessel.

Kato Sai, greyjedi125 and T4M1-7 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.