main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars OPEN The Final Stand-Chapter 2- accepting new players

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Taylor Neir, Nov 30, 2022.

1. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Deveraux "Dev" Bombardier

As he started his dance with the TIE fighters, Q burbled something regarding the prison barge. A few moments later the barge jumped away.

Dev spat out a rude Corellian curse followed by "Are you kidding me?". Whoever was piloting the barge must have wanted to get away quick despite the fact that Dev's Y wing was about to get swamped by TIE's.

"Alright Q, stand by and maybe we might have to head back to base. If we don't hear anything about where the Master Jedi and his friends have gone then we have no choice" Dev huffed. He hated failing.

As he continued dodging and firing, hoping to whomever was around that his shields could hold until he got something he spotted something "Is that the Master Jedi's ship? Hopefully he can get that back or the TIE's will have fun with it".

Trying to manoeuvre away he finally received a message "Alright, time to go. Q, get us to Sullust if you please…."

Q warbled a few moments later and the Y wing headed off to Sullust.

TAG: @Tay Neir

greyjedi125, T4M1-7 and Tay Neir like this.
  2. Darth Starwalker

Darth Starwalker Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 8, 2022
    IC: Gerald Starwalker
    Prison Barge, Sullust space

Gerald watched on as Tanal and Avinn slashed the Darktroopers. He was glad to see Avinn. That made three out of five members of Falcon Squadron. He was obviously in amongest it all but, meh, thats the rebel alliance for you. He then stood as Avinn introduceed himself to Ash. Tanal also tried to reach Safina and Farnun as the two had not been responding. This was the price one must pay. He then removed his arm from ahead of Ash's chest and walked forward. He peered around the corner and saw that the coast was clear. He then turned to Falcon Squadron.
    "If you don't mind me saying so Specters one, two and five, we should really get going, I'm sure Specters three and four are perfectly alright" Gerald said.

TAG: @Tay Neir, @noiamyourFADAH, (@T4M1-7, @greyjedi125. Mentioned)

3. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    August
    Genet Galar

August followed the exchange of the lightsaber with his eyes silently. He rested his gaze on Safina for a few moments, before flicking them over to Adon.

August took note of Farnun and Safina's apparent affection for each other. Intriguing.

What truly caught August's attention was Safina's mention of a trap on Sullust for all the remaining Jedi.

So she truly was one of the fabled Jedi... How fate worked in such mysterious ways.

Adon seemed to be working with Farnun and Safina, to the extent August could glean. Adon's act of faith by handing the girl the lightsaber had certainly raised some brows, Farnun and August's included.

August looked to Adon, his hand holding his cigarra over his face, concealing his lower features.

"I wouldn't recommend walking directly into the Empire's arms." Spoke August, watching Safina and Farnun carefully. He took a deep draw, exhaling smoke towards the two.

"Especially considering the weapon you've got..." He continued, motioning to Safina's lightsaber.

"You've just escaped the Hutts, now you're risking being taken by the Empire?" August finished, tilting his head at Safina.

August's lucky stars seemed to be with him. To find such a unique and extraordinary group... was exhilarating for August.

@Beskar_Whistle @T4M1-7 @greyjedi125 @Tay Neir

4. Beskar_Whistle

Beskar_Whistle Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2022
    IC: Adon Haran
    Genet Galar

Inwardly, Adon let out a sigh of relief when Safina accepted the saber back calmly. He had half expected her to be indignant over someone else taking it. However, the calm lasted only a moment before the Jedi stood and started talking about Sullust. Even Farnun stood up with her, though he looked as if he was as confused as Adon about the sudden revelation.

He looked over at August. The man made a good point.

“The whole planet is one big workshop for SoroSuub, and they support the Empire. On a normal day, there’s bound to be an Imperial sector fleet nearby. If there’s a trap, you can bet they’re going to have more than that waiting to jump in.”

Adon sighed and thought for a moment. He had just helped rescue one Jedi and was being asked to help several more at terrible odds. On one hand, they could cut their losses and get to safety. That was, after all, the point of going through the trouble to get Farnun and Safina out of Hutt space in the first place, though they didn’t know it. On the other hand, keeping more Jedi alive would be extremely beneficial, for him and many others. However, as beneficial as keeping the Jedi around would be, Adon was not yet convinced to jump in blind. Not without more information.

Still, he figured he could make another small gesture of faith here.

“Prowler, set a jump course for Eriadu,” Adon said into his gauntlet comms. “Also, send a message to Serra telling her to meet us there for an urgent meetup. Tell her many blades are about to get broken if she doesn’t hurry.”

Adon sighed again and leaned his helmet against the wall. Serra was not going to be excited about this at all, and he hated making her mad. It usually meant repairs on something. Leaning his head forward again, he looked at Safina again as the ship suddenly hummed as it entered hyperspace.

“We’ll stop in Eriadu to figure out what to do before we go jumping right into Sullust,” Adon explained. “It’s one stop away on the Rimma Trade Route, and if we get questioned there, we can pass as a small freighter crew on our way to the Inner Rim. Now tell me what you know of this trap. We need to know what we’re dealing with.”

@Master Vo @greyjedi125 @T4M1-7 @Tay Neir

Tay Neir, greyjedi125 and Master Vo like this.
  5. noiamyourFADAH

noiamyourFADAH Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 30, 2023
    IC: Ash Qir
    Prison Barge, Sullust Space

Ash bowed to Avinn after he introduced himself to Ash.

"I'm sure Specters 3 and 4 are perfectly fine" said Gerald

Ash never really thought on who Specters 3 and 4 were, so he asked Gerald.

"Gerald, who are specters 3 and 4?" asked Ash

TAG: @Darth Starwalker

Tay Neir and greyjedi125 like this.
  6. T4M1-7

T4M1-7 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 30, 2022
    IC: Safina
    The Genet Galar
    [​IMG]

Safina's frustration mounted, and she had to remember her Jedi masters' continual admonishments. Do not let emotions get the better of you!

August's words reminded her of the bitter truth. The galaxy had changed in the last three years. Where once she had watched Master Qiid issue such requests with the authority of the Council and have them granted instantly, now the Jedi were outlaws. She could not simply assure these people they would be well paid - the Order and its deep pockets no longer existed. Her chip with Republic credits was worthless. And he was right; the Empire was now the power in the galaxy, and she was rushing straight into danger.

He exhaled cigarra smoke while she tried to think of a response.

Then the armoured man spoke. Adon repeated the fears of the Imperial presence they would find at Sullust.

Yes, that's the point! Safina fumed. That's why I have to go there now!

However, he did decide to set a hyperspace jump for Eriadu. Safina had never been an attentive astrogation student, but vaguely recalled the Rimma route, and believed the bounty hunter when he said that Eriadu was on the way.

But that's not good enough!

She exhaled, trying to remain calm. Think clearly. You cannot just order them. You have to convince them.

She looked again at the armoured man. He had participated in her rescue from the Hutt gang, and returned her lightsaber, and he was making no moves to shackle her again. There must be some purpose in that.

She took a breath then began, trying not to speak too quickly.

"I was in Gorga the Hutt's throne room, and this Imperial agent came in. He said the Empire was setting a trap - they have captured some Jedi, and were putting them on a prison barge at Sullust. I think they are deliberately leaking this intel, putting the word out, so that other Jedi - including my new masters - will attempt a rescue. But Vader is waiting there, with his entire army of Inquisitors, in the Sullustan asteroid belt out beyond the gas giants. They mean to kill all the remaining Jedi!"

She paused to see the effect this may have on her audience.

"I do not mean to rush into a battle here, I want to avoid it. I just need to get there now, to warn off the other Jedi before they walk into this trap."

Now she had to sell it to August and Adon. They were not like her, they would not do this just because it was the right thing to do.

"I don't have any money to offer you, I'm sorry. But you helped Farnun when the Hutts had me. Whatever that was for, I thank you. I do not want you to get hurt in this. I do not ask you to follow me into danger. Just take me there. Then you have a choice...

Turn me in to the Empire for a bounty. Or, leave, and know this: I will repay you, I will do whatever you ask. I give my word. You know the Jedi are honourable?"

@Beskar_Whistle @greyjedi125 @Master Vo @Tay Neir

7. Darth Starwalker

Jul 8, 2022

"Gerald, who are specters 3 and 4?" asked Ash

Gerald turned to Ash.

"I think it's best if you ask Master Jahid that question young one" Gerald said pointing towards the nutolan. He remained on constant aleart.

TAG: @noiamyourFADAH, @Tay Neir

T4M1-7 likes this.
  8. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
    IC: Tanal Jahid and Avinn Neir
    Prsion barge, sullust space

Tanal was in deep thought until he saw Gerald pointing at him. Tanal only just caught what Gerald had said.

"Very well, Specters 3 and 4 are the two beings I mentioned earlier. Specter 4 is my padawan. Her name is Safina Ushali. She is a 19 year old Mirialan jedi padawan. I kinda saved her from two inquisitors whilst I was in hiding on Naboo. I also met Specter 3 literally a few minutes later. Specter 3 is a scoundrel by the name of Farnun Venat. He is a 21 year old white human male. He is highly skilled in many areas of life and has quickly become a key member of the family. What neither of them know is that me and Avinn have a plan for the jedi in the rebel alliance, which now includes you. We want to try to re-create the jedi order right under the empire's nose but there's only one planet we can use." Tanal explained.

"That being my homeworld of Lucicar. It's the homeworld of the Neir species and it's a stunning planet. It can only be found by a Neir which is what makes it the perfect place to re-create the jedi order." Avinn cut in.

"Also you may want to try Specters 3 and 4 again, let them know where we are." Avinn also said.

"good shout" Tanal replied activating his comm once more.

"Safina, Farnun, Its Tanal do you copy, please respond" Tanal said desperately trying to reach the two.

"Dev, this is Master Avinn, where are you?" Avinn also said into his own comm.

TAG: @greyjedi125 @T4M1-7 @Beskar_Whistle @Master Vo @noiamyourFADAH @AgentViper007 @Darth Starwalker

Last edited: Mar 11, 2023
    T4M1-7 and greyjedi125 like this.
  9. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005

They had made it to Sullust in one piece. But thanks to a long jump from Takodana to Mustafar and then a short hop to Sullust it had eaten into his fuel.

And Dev was glad TIE fighters did not have hyperdrives so they could not follow. It did seem strange that the barge had left the TIE fighters behind back at Mustafar, hopefully no other Imperial ship would come through to pick them up.

Q beeped "Yeah I know about the fuel. Let's just hope we don't have to do any more long jumps".

A question then came up "No I don't know what the Master Jedi's plan is. Looks like i'm just along for the ride. But hey we got to blow a hole in the side of that barge".

A moan from Q "Don't worry i'm sure we'll be down and safe soon. Just don't try and tinker with stuff when we do. I know what you're like".

That got a rude noise from Q but Dev laughed, before he could respond to Q, Avinn came on the line.

"Right here with the barge" Dev responded "Got close with those TIE's back there but luckily got out before things turned nasty. Unfortunatly you left your ship behind which means the TIE's are probbably now using it for target practice".

"Also i'm getting short on the fuel front. I'll need to land somewhere and refuel otherwise if that barge jumps again and it's a long jump my fighter might not make it. And i'll be no use to you sadly".

"So, what do you want me to do?"

T4M1-7, greyjedi125 and Tay Neir like this.
  10. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Moff Hellyon
    Aboard the ISD Armageddon

The intel brief was detailed and lengthy, yet critical to their operations. Moff Hellyon was a man who understood the importance of said details, especially when it came to enemy covert operations.

“So, the Listening Post at Sullust captured a weak comm signal hiding in the noise of unauthorized channels….” The Moff mused. He stood before a holo-table which displayed a large neon blue map, where the trap would take place. His face remained impassive as his fingers stroked his grey beard.

[“Safina, Farnun, Its Tanal do you copy, please respond”]

“Sir, our data search confirms there was a Jedi by the name of Tanal in their Order.” An ambitious intel officer put in.

“Of course.” Moff Hellyon intoned almost absently as he studied the map, even as he considered a plan of action.

“Let us assist Lord Vader in his endeavor.” He said finally, deciding.

“Send a message to our agents at Sullust, to increase their patrol, but only marginally so. To those in position, instruct them to boost the strength of that signal, but make it appear to be accidental. If this Tanal is reaching out to other Jedi, this can work on our behalf. We can make him a more efficient bait.”

The Moff’s gaze hardened almost imperceptibly.

“Find the source of the signal if possible, but do not spook them. We need a successful drag net, for who knows what manner of ‘scoundrel’ might be assisting the Jedi law breakers.”

A thin sinister smile blossomed on the noble looking man’s visage, but only for a brief moment. Indeed, Moff Hellyon was patient, but he also intended to strike with precision when the time was right - and with all the rancor he could muster.

Tag: @Tay Neir ( for story purposes )

Last edited: Mar 12, 2023
    T4M1-7, Master Vo and Tay Neir like this.
  11. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    GM Double post
    IC: Farnun Venat
    Blurred edges

Farnun’s gaze looked from Safina to Adon and back again.

Sullust was a trap set by the Empire to deal with all remaining Jedi - once and for all. So why in the world would Safina want to rush there of all places, when she should be heading in the opposite direction.

Likely more than anyone in present company, Farnun understood the depth of Safina's loyalty to her Order - but at the expense of her own survival? That didn’t make much sense.

The scoundrel was visibly troubled by this. On one hand, he truly wanted to support Safina on her decision, and on the other, he really didn’t wish to be captured by the Empire - given his past misadventures. However, Safina’s plea was undeniably heartfelt. Farnun couldn’t believe how soft he’d gotten, but that couldn’t be helped now.

Upon hearing Safina proposing to be turned-in to the Empire, Farnun couldn’t help but blurt out in protest.

“Woah!! Woah! Let’s just all take a moment…m’kay?” He said, his hands up in a halting motion as he moved into Safina’s field of vision.

“No one is turning-in anyone to the Empire - NOT on my watch.” Farnun’s eyes almost twitched to the side, but he successfully fought-off the impulse to side-glace Adon. What was the Bounty Hunter up to? He couldn’t quite fathom in that moment.

“I say, let’s ALL go to Eriadu and catch our collective breaths - then maybe resupply, see what we can find out.”

Farnun tentatively placed a hand on Safina’s shoulder. He didn’t know wether or not she would recoil from it, but he proceeded just the same.

“We’ll find a way to help the Jedi- preferably without getting ourselves captured, alright?”

Farnun’s eyebrow twitched involuntarily as he inwardly fought-off a particularly bitter memory that threatened to surface just then.

“Nothing good will happen if we rush in without a plan…..” He stated, his tone of voice reassuring.

“Right?”

Silently, he sincerely hoped that his appeal to reason had a calming effect on Safina’s runaway emotions. If they were going to do something crazy, they all needed to be at least clear-headed about it.

Tag: @T4M1-7, @Beskar_Whistle, @Master Vo, @Tay Neir

Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
    Beskar_Whistle, T4M1-7 and Master Vo like this.
  12. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    August
    Genet Galar

August leaned back, taking a deep inhale once more. The smoke from his cigarra curled into the air, dancing about his features.

He was indeed impressed with the fire and zeal that both Farnun and Safina seemed to posses.

Safina, blinded by her emotions for her old Order, willing to throw herself into the pit. While Farnun, blinded by his clear affection for Safina, wanted to remove her from danger.

A small smirk slipped onto the side of August's face. He kept it hidden beneath his veil of smoke. He watched Adon carefully as well. The Bounty Hunter was well-trained, and had many resources at his disposal. He could prove to be very... intriguing.

Safina was desperate to get to Sullust, while Adon maintained a sense of calm, suggesting a stop on Eriadu. Farnun seemed to take quite a liking to this suggestion, as this would avoid, or at the least postpone, his beloved Safina willingly throwing herself into the fire.

August sighed, as more smoke continued to create a veil of haze between himself and the others.

"I also believe it would be wise to stop on Eriadu. Running from a capture into a trap strikes me as... rash. It can be a brief stop, but it looks like you three need to get on the same page." he spoke, running a hand through his hair.

"That seems fair, no?"

@greyjedi125 @Beskar_Whistle @T4M1-7 @Tay Neir

13. Beskar_Whistle

Oct 25, 2022
    Genet Galar

Adon patiently sat and listened to each word from Safina, mulling them all over in his head. She had certainly gathered a decent bit of intel, more than he had hoped for, while with the Hutt gang. At least they knew what they were up against, though the full tally of their enemy was daunting. Adon hoped maybe the Imperial agent was exaggerating a bit for the Hutts, making their forces seem much more imposing for whatever reason. Some Imperials had a habit of that, though they could often back up the claims too. In any case, Vader and an army of Inquisitors was enough to cause major issues. Just the rumors of Darth Vader were enough to make most think twice.

Other interesting bits of information came too, like how Safina had a master. That would make her an apprentice, if Adon’s memory served right. That meant there was someone out there likely searching for her, someone he could get in touch with.

Once Farnun interjected about a plan, Adon nodded in agreement, as did August, it seemed.

“Farnun is right,” he replied. “No one is getting turned in to the Empire, and we need to go in with a plan. We can try to send a message out before too many Jedi commit to the trap, for starters, and it will be easier to do so from Eriadu. It will also give us a chance to jump away if the Empire learns our location and tries to shut us up. In the event that were to happen, the Empire would only send a small detachment to investigate, rather than divert a large force away from the trap. If it must come to a head-on fight, we may stand a better chance from ships, rather than boarding the prison barge, anyway. Serra, my sister, flies a gunship, and the Genet is more than capable of holding its own against fighters. We might even be able to tangle with a light cruiser, if we must, though this is no bomber. If we board, however, we’re putting one lightsaber against many and going right where the Imperials want us. I’ve killed an inquisitor before, but he was alone, not backed by several others. We have no advantages here aside from knowing this is a trap and being undetected so far.”

There was a beep on his gauntlet, making Adon look down at the incoming message. He quickly looked back up.

“Good, my sister is coming to help,” he informed them. “Now, I must ask. Why were you on Nar Shaddaa in the first place? I can understand that Hutt space isn’t exactly the first place the Empire would look for Jedi, but having a bounty on your head makes it hard to hide from a cartel that extensively employs bounty hunters.”

He looked at them all expectingly, waiting for answers. He had yet to dig fully into August’s information, if there was any like Farnun’s bounty listing, but he intended to learn information from each of them.

@Tay Neir @T4M1-7 @Master Vo @greyjedi125

14. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    The Genet Galar
    [​IMG]

Safina's internal war against frustration entered a critical final battle; demons of anger assailed the inner bastion of her calm. She felt her rising temper radiate as heat from her cheeks. She even flashed a scowl at Farnun. Now that he was... her boyfriend... he was supposed to agree with her!

"Ugh, you're not listening to me," she faced Adon. "It doesn't matter why we were on Nar Shaddaa. This is happening right now. Every moment we waste discussing this, another Jedi life is being lost. I can feel it!"

Now that she gave voice to the words, she realised their truth. The sickness that had been churning at the bottom of her stomach since she had awoken; it was the ominous ripples in the Force. Death. She had never been keen at Farsense, but the feeling of an evil cold shadow descending... it was just like on the day of Order 66.

She thought of her suspicion about Farnun again and faced him for a moment. "Don't you feel it too?"

Then, back to Adon. He was the one that counted: The one that captained this ship. "Tell your sister to stay away. This is not her fight, or yours. If you want to help, just get me there now. Planning is useless until I see the situation."

Safina let her hand rest on her lightsaber hilt. It was with regret, but she had to remind him he now had an un-manacled and armed Jedi on board. "If you don't want to help, let me off and I will find my own way."

@Beskar_Whistle @greyjedi125 @Master Vo @Tay Neir @AgentViper007 @Darth Starwalker

15. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Prison Barge, Sullust Space

"Farnun, Safina?" Tanal asked into his comlink again. Avinn placed a hand on Tanal's shoulder.
    "I'd give up Specter 1, if they haven't responded by now then they may be a little tied up a moment." Avinn explained.
    "You're right Specter 2, but I'm keeping the line open just in case you never know" Tanal replied.
    "Dev, you don't need to worry about my ship, my droid is every loyal and should be coming out of hyperspace right... Now" And the moment Avinn had said the word now the vessel jumped out if hyperspace and loomed ahead of Dev's Y-Wing.
    "If your worried about fuel land in the cargo hold its big enough to hold your ship. Then if you could wait for me in the cockpit." Avinn said before clipping his comlink to his belt and also keeping the line open. The two members of Falcon Squadron then walked ahead and motioned for the other two to follow them. Tanal then reached out with the force. He was transported to the ship of Adin but he couldn't see it. All he could see were Safina, Farnun, a Mandolorian and a human he didn't know. He was happy to see that Farnun and Safina were safe but he didn't understand why they were with the other two. They had been sent to Nar Shadda to gather parts for a lightsaber so Tanal needed to know what was going on. His voice would be heard by the beings in the room but he would only be seen by the force sensitives in the room.
    "What exactly is going on here then, My young Padawan learner." He said. Back on the prison barge, Ash and Gerald would see the two masters standing still with their eyes close. Avinn had caught on to what Tanal was doing and did the same. Avinn appeared next to Tanal on the other vessel and the occupants came into view.
    "I'll second that" Avinn said crossing his arms over his chest.

TAG: @greyjedi125 125, @noiamyourFADAH h, @T4M1-7 , @Beskar_Whistle , @Master Vo, @AgentViper007

16. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Farnun Venat
    Crescendo

Farnun was slowly shaking his head as Safina doubled-down on her insistence to be taken to Sullust or to be let off immediately. The conflict playing out in the scoundrel’s face was readily apparent. What Safina was suggesting was nothing short of suicide!! Had she lost all sense and sensibility!?

The fact that he could feel her ire rising as if it were his very own, was alarming! It most definitely contradicted everything he’d ever heard about the Jedi. How they were always so peaceful and calm and serene and unemotional. Still, Farnun could very well understand, especially since that fateful day when his parents and their entire company of resistance fighters were decimated by the Empire.

But even he knew that being reckless was not the answer.

The whole scene was making him extremely anxious and the feeling of dread creeping inside his stomach was not helping matters.

Farnun suspected that Adon would not simply concede to her request- and having spied Safina placing a hand on her lightsaber……!!!

A jolt of panic surged through the dark haired gunslinger!! What in the world was Safina even thinking!???

He was about to open his mouth and place himself in between her and Adon, when a figure seemed to simply materialize before them. Farnun was startled and taken aback- if for just that split second.

“Master Jahid!!” He exclaimed aloud, feeling both surprised and perplexed simultaneously.

“H…How….!?” He asked, astounded.

Farnun had a moment to side glanced Safina before another figure seemed to materialize out of nothing.

“Master Avinn too!?”

'Is anyone else seeing this!?'

Truth be told, the scoundrel was far too busy picking up his astonished jaw from the floor( figuratively speaking ), to be able to formulate any answer to the Jedi Master’s query.

Tag: @Tay Neir, @T4M1-7, @Beskar_Whistle, @Master Vo ( @AgentViper007, @noiamyourFADAH )

17. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    August
    Genet Galar

August's face immediately soured at the sight of Safina resting a hand on her lightsaber.

"Don't be stupid, girl." Was all he could hiss, ceasing his near-constant inhaling of the cigarra. His eyes, narrowed to small slits, glared at her like some formidable snake that had snapped eyes on its prey.

He unfolded his arms, resting them by his sides, before taking a few steps towards Safina.

"If you're going to use that, I'll make it easy for you... Cut me down now." He growled, throwing his arms out and exposing his torso to a strike from Safina.

He was sure the boy, Farnun, would begin his act of indignant outrage at August's "threatening" demeanor. In turn, August took a deep breath, placing his arms back by his side, before stepping back into his corner.

"Every action you take, whether you think it good, can still destroy many lives. Use your brain, and not your heart." He finished with a scowl, continuing to watch her, folding his arms back into place as he leaned against the wall.

Farnun gave an exclamation, and August noted this change in events. He re-lit his cigarra, which had gone out while he had been reprimanding Safina, and continued to inhale and exhale frequently, merely watching.

@greyjedi125 @Beskar_Whistle @T4M1-7 @Tay Neir

Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
    T4M1-7, Tay Neir and greyjedi125 like this.
  18. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005

As the Masyter Jedi's ship appeared Dev whistled as did Q. Impressive, looks like he's got quite a droid there.

The Master Jedi then suggested landing in the cargo bay of the prison barge to refuel but Dev was cautious on that. It could be useful to land on that ship just in case she did jump again. But judging by what the Master Jedi had said so far there was no indication he was in control of that ship.

If it was under Imperial control still then it would be crazy to land there right now. And even Corellians were not that crazy by barrelling straight into a trap.

Keeping the end of his line muted still he spoke to Q "What do you think? To land or not to land?"

The purple and silver droid swivelled his dome a few times for a few moments. Then he let out a few chirps followed by a moan. "Yeah I know we have the Master Jedi's ship here too so we have a bit of backup. I'm like you though, not sure we should land. Let's check with our Master Jedi shall we?"

He opened the comm up "I am unsure on that landing Master Jedi. Are you in control of that barge now? Because if I land aboard and get either captured or lose my Y wing Command will kill me".

Q made an an additional noise "My droid suggests we head to Rebel space if you can get back on to your ship. It should be safer to land and refuel. If you have your comrades with you that you rescued it could be good to get them checked out".

T4M1-7 and Tay Neir like this.
  19. Beskar_Whistle

Oct 25, 2022
    Genet Galar

As Safina’s anger bubbled, so did Adon’s frustration. Why she wanted to charge in and throw caution to the wind was beyond him. To make matters worse, she actually had the gall to try to intimidate him with the very lightsaber he had returned to her.

In response, he leaned in toward her, making sure she understood the threatening would not work on him. His tone in the words he spoke next carried no anger, but a cold assurance that this was simply the way things were.

“If you want to make threats, then here’s the deal. You draw that blade of yours on my ship and you will wake up with locked binders next time. I will not be returning it to you a second time if I am forced to take it, and I will not tolerate someone who claims to be an honorable Jedi acting like a common thug. I commend your eagerness to go help your people, but if you go jumping right into the fray without some forethought, all you do is hand over any control of the situation to the Empire. They want you to rush in because that gives them the advantage. They’re counting on it, because a lone Jedi is not going to overpower an army of inquisitors.”

Suddenly, Adon heard the voices of two more people in the room, and he quickly stood to face the newcomers. His blaster seemed to teleport into his hand with how fast he yanked it from its holster. He looked the figures up and down quickly before he recognized who, or what, he was looking at. More Jedi. Farnun’s reaction further confirmed it.

“Well, this is a trick I’ve never seen before, since I’m sure I did not bring you onboard like the others. You have some interesting timing, master Jedi,” he said as he holstered his blaster again, while quickly cutting a quick look over at Safina to make sure the lightsaber was still where it was supposed to be. “Jahid and…Avinn, is it?”

At this point, Adon was wondering to himself how much wilder this day could get. It wasn’t common for him to stumble across a Jedi as he went about his business, though not unheard of, but here he was with three on his ship suddenly. He also wondered what effect the sudden presence of these two would have on Safina. Farnun at least seemed clearly surprised.

@greyjedi125 @Tay Neir @T4M1-7 @Master Vo

greyjedi125, T4M1-7 and Tay Neir like this.
  20. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    The Genet Galar
    [​IMG]

Safina felt the anger course through her veins. She sensed the power rising within her body, bursting to be unleashed. August mumbled something irrelevant and challenging. Then Adon leaned in to intimidate her.

She moved like lightning.

It was a move practiced a hundred times, and executed successfully many times more. It always caught the bullies that thought mere physical size was all-important off guard. A flick of the left wrist and a surge of Force energy shoved the opponent backwards - and no armour in the galaxy could defend against it. While he swung arms wildly to keep balance, he could not draw a weapon. In the blink of an eye her lightsaber was in her right hand and ignited. She leapt forward and the horizontal swing was decisive.

Adon's head separated from his shoulders, thudded onto the deck, and rolled into a corner.

Safina blinked.

Adon stood before her, with head still firmly attached to his shoulders. Safina exhaled. Where did that vision come from?

As soon as she asked the question, Safina knew the answer:The Dark Side.

A red haze seemed to lift from her eyes. Safina breathed again, wrestling back her emotions from the brink. She realised she had teetered on the edge of an abyss. The power had felt good. She had enjoyed killing him.

Safina regained control, and her subconscious began its lecture. For some reason it took on the voice of Master Qiid.

The quick and easy way is the path to the Dark Side. It would not be right to kill Adon to achieve this objective - he does not deserve to die just because he displeases you. You have to find another way.

How!? she railed.

Be calm, at peace, and it will come.

As she began to think rationally again, Safina realised she had learned some important facts from the confrontation. Most importantly, she had put it into as simple words as possible, that delaying meant missing the opportunity to avoid disaster, and he still had refused. That means he has a different purpose - or no purpose at all.

It all lead to one conclusion. Safina knew what she had to do.

A quick look to Farnun and an almost imperceptible tiny shake of the head signalled him to stand down.

Then Safina bowed her head in deference to the armoured captain of the Genet Galar, offered a wry smile and said, calmly, "So be it. Best speed to Eriadu, then?"

She still needed to try and get a warning out somehow. He had said they could try signalling at Eriadu. That meant the Genet did not have a comms booster for sufficient interstellar range. And besides, an unencrypted signal like that might not reach her masters... and could be intercepted by Imperials, not only giving her presence away but leading them to track Adon's transponder, which he would not want, either.

I have to think of something; he won't help and Jedi are dying! she felt her frustration rising again.

Be calm, the Force will show you the way.

And so it did.

Safina gasped. With uncanny cosmic timing, the pale images of Master Jahid and Master Avinn materialised out of thin air before her.

She almost sobbed with relief. She could feel their spirits in the Force shining across the galaxy to her. Her opportunity had come.

"Master Jahid, Master Avinn, there is little time! I ran into an Imperial Agent on Nar Shaddaa. They are setting a trap at Sullust. The prison barge is just the bait..."

A moment of insight came to Safina in her heightened state of Force awareness. She felt light shining through her entire body as she connected with the living Force of the galaxy.

"Master Gerald... he is still alive. They will not kill him, they need him to draw in all the Jedi. But Vader is there! They wait beyond the asteroid belt, with the entire army of Inquisitors. You must get off the barge! Wait for reinforcements then we can ambush the ambushers. I repeat: this is a trap."

The most important information communicated, Safina considered other pressing matters.

"I am trying to get to you, but need to arrange passage. Can you get a ship from Spectre Squadron to Eriadu? We will rendezvous soon."

@Beskar_Whistle @greyjedi125 @Master Vo @Tay Neir @AgentViper007 @Darth Starwalker

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
  21. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    GM update

Tanal took in the information.
    "Well, this is a... Interesting turn out. Wait for me on Eriadu, I'll meet you there as soon as we get off this prison barge. Don't do anything that could jepidize the rendezvous Safina Ushali, mean it." Tanal said before he vanished. Avinn hung around a moment longer to speak to Safina and the rest of the beings present.
    "How did you meet these two?" Avinn asked referring to the armour clad bounty hunter and the other being. He was still interested and cautious at the same time. Tanal tured to Gerald and Ash.
    "New information has reached us it turns out that this is a trap to lure the jedi here and you were the bait Master Starwalker. You must return to the rebel flagship with Avinn. I'll meet you there after I rondevous with Specter 3 and 4." Tanal explained before Avinn returned to his physical form.
    "Dev, return to rebel command. We'll meet you there." Said Avinn to the Y-wing pilot. Avinn then told his droid to bring his shop to the airlock. Tanal and Avinn headed there and as his vessel docked up an alarm was set off. Avinn ignited his Lightsaber just as Tanal clambered onto the other vessel.
    "Go, get the others, we'll do what we can here." Said Avinn as he launched himself into a crowd of stormtroopers. Tanal closed the airlock and made the jump to hyperspace heading to Eriadu. It was a close call for him but he had a felling the others wouldn't be so lucky. The trap had been sprung early so that the others wouldn't escape. But what would the empire do with them. Tanal rested into the piolts seat and a white crystal fell out of his pocket. He picked it up and decided to take Avinn's Padawan's saver on as his own. He used the force to switch the white crystal with the original blue one and ignited the blade. A white blade extended from the Hilt. He deactivated the Lightsaber and clipped it to his belt and hopped that he would find his Padawan in safe hands rather than Imperial. This was risky but it would be worth it if it worked.

TAG: @greyjedi125, @T4M1-7, @AgentViper007, @Darth Starwalker, @noiamyourFADAH, @Beskar_Whistle, @Master Vo

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
  22. Darth Starwalker

Jul 8, 2022
    Prison barge, Sullust space

Gerald was surprised at the news and followed the two masters towards the airlock where the vessel had docked. He turned just as Master Neir ignited his saber and disappeared into the crowd. Gerald ignited one of his green sabers and launched himslef into the crowd of stormtroopers after Master Neir. This was a surprising turn of events but that was a regular day during these time. He cut down trooper after trooper until his green blade collide with the red one of Lopez. Lopez swung up with his blade causing Gerald to go backwards. Another inquisitor was behind him. Gerald ignited his saber and launched into battle with the two whilst keeping an eye out for Master Neir. The yellow blade was the only thing that would give him away.

TAG: noiamyourFADAH, @Tay Neir

greyjedi125 and Tay Neir like this.
  23. noiamyourFADAH

noiamyourFADAH Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 30, 2023
    IC: Ash Qir

"This is all noted, Master Neir" replied Ash to Tay before he vanished

He then saw Gerald dash through the stormtroopers, then he saw that he was in trouble. Ash decided to fight the Inquisitor.

He ignited his saber, then charged through.

"Leave some fun for me! I'm the one who defeated Vader!" bragged Ash

Minutes later, he cut the Inquisitor's lightsaber in half, then went for the blow, killing the Inquisitor.

"Need help, Gerald?" asked Ash

TAG: @Tay Neir (mentioned) @Darth Starwalker

Tay Neir likes this.
  24. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005

Dev huffed at the reply from the Master Jedi before the comm line cut out. Back to Takodana for him and he felt like he had not acheived much here apart from blowing a hole in the side of the prison barge.

He was a fighter pilot, he was trained for combat. Or course there were times where he had to do patrol and escorting but this was frustrating having to sit around and hop around after the Jedi.

Q let out a few frustrated beeps then made a few more chirps "Yeah I agree with you there buddy, not exactly the trip I imagined either. And we definitely do not have enough fuel to get home".

He pulled up a galactic map "Great, surrounded by Imperial worlds too. We are really in the hornets nest but we can't stay here…" he scrolled through the map "Eriadu…."

That got an alarmed squawk from Q "No I don't think it's a good idea either. But Eriadu is at a hyperlane junction. If we can get there maybe we can find a close point to jump to. It's a good start".

Q let out a moan "Let's just hope Rebel Command don't find out. I don't need another reprimand…."

Dev set the coordinates for Eriadu and jumped away.

TAG: @Tay Neir , @greyjedi125 , @T4M1-7 , @Master Vo , @Beskar_Whistle

25. ThatguyWGlasses

ThatguyWGlasses Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2022
    IC: Grimm
    Prison Barge

As Avinn lunged into the crowd of stormtroopers a black armored trooper walked up from behind the group. His armor had a skull painted over the helmet and bones painted over the shoulder/chest/and arms. He activated a blue lightsaber and as his cloak wooshed in the air he spun around and sliced into a stormtrooper. He fought like a jedi, it was rough, but it was jedi forms. He was keeping the troopers between him and the Jedi, moving and twirling almost to their surprise it seemed. "Watch your left flank" he would shout to the jedi as blaster bolts continued to fly.

@Taylor Neir (I think you're the only one on the barge with me)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2023
    Taylor Neir likes this.