main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars OPEN The Final Stand Chapter 1 — Accepting New Players —

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Taylor Neir, Jul 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Farnun Venat
    Unexpected invoitation

Farnun was visibly astounded by the sheer elegance of the dining hall they had entered, so much so that he looked about as if lost. He’d only seen holos of such places in holo-dramas the others had watched in their ‘down time’, holo-dramas centering around Coruscant and other such posh places.

He was speechless, amazed even, but not witless, as his eyes took in the size of the place and looked for exit signs and other such strategic placements.

“Wow…unbelievable.” He finally managed to say as he shared a look with Safina, which caused his smile to widen. He payed no mind to the bit of color that came to his face then.

He followed the Jedi, of course. Despite having lost his ship, his ‘luck’ was still with him. He was hungry and now there was a spread of incredible proportions before him.

“How…?” He asked no one in particular, as he tried to imagine the logistics behind such a place. He was definitely missing some critical detail. This couldn’t possibly be just a simple ‘out post’.

The scoundrel graciously accepted the seat Safina had offered as he began to listen, but also, he’d noticed Safina’s ‘decorum’ and began to imitate her, even as he served himself some of the delicacies being offered. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he remembered his mom telling him a thing or two about manners- which he'd not needed for a very long time now.

’Falcon Squadron?’

Farnun’s ears perked up as he continued to listen. Was this some kind of Rebel Cell??

Indeed! It was!!

Farnun could hardly hide the surprise and excitement that came to his face. Especially after the offer to join was made by Master Jahid.

Safina’s words of acceptance had not only mirrored his own feelings, but made him swell with purpose. Her expectant game caused him to speak without him realizing the words that flowed out of his mouth….

“Count me in too, Master Jahid. I’m committed to the cause.” He asserted.

The surrounding creature comforts and amenities were undoubtedly pleasing, but Farnun cared little for such things. A trusted weapon and a faithful companion is what truly mattered in the fight for freedom.

For the moment, he was grateful for the meal, the company and the opportunity to join the battle against galactic tyranny.

Tag: @Tay Neir, @T4M1-7 (@Anakin starwalker )

OOC: Busy week for me.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
  2. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
    IC: Joseph Hutchinson

Joseph trusted the former jedi master with the main flagship of Air Force 4 Squadron, He then climbed abroad The Kyber Vindicator. Joseph took The Kyber Vindicator into orbit and Gerald Followed close behind. They then made the jump to light speed and hoped that the empire didn't find them. Jospeh knew that it was higly likely but he hoped both his ship and the rest of the fleet made it out alive.

TAG: @Anakin starwalker
    =====================================================================================================================================

IC: Tanal Jahid

"Glad to hear it from both of you, before we know it we may have an actual fleet." Said Tanal. Tanal then dug in while he awaited Avinn's return. After Avinn did return Tanal stood up.
    "You coming my young padawan, while Master Neir, as we would've known him as, has a talk with our friend I want to see what you can do so that I can see where I need to begin as your new mentor" Said Tanal to his padawan. Tanal then left the room and walked down many flights of stairs until he reached a beskar room. Tanal fully expected his padawan to follow. Meanwhile up in the dinning chamber, Avinn turned to the young scoundrel.
    "So, Farnun tell me a little bit about yourself, I like to get to know my fellow crewmates." He said. Avinn then also did something he did not mean to. Avinn saw into Farnun's mind and saw what had happened in the razor crest with Tanal's padawan before they had left Naboo. Avinn would remain quite unless Farnun brought up what Avinn had just done but Avinn also now knew to keep an eye on the scoundrel and also tell Tanal to do the same with his padawan.

TAG: @greyjedi125, @T4M1-7

greyjedi125 and T4M1-7 like this.
  3. T4M1-7

T4M1-7 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 30, 2022
    IC: Safina
    Bespin, insatiable

[​IMG]

While they ate, Safina had been gripped by an odd kind of excitement as Farnun graciously accepted her invitation and sat next to her. The Padawan became acutely aware of all her own movements. But she had relaxed a little when she noticed he seemed to be following her lead on using the utensils. He seemed wowed by the whole thing really – the hall, the wonderful furniture, the food. She had to admit, even to a Jedi used to simple fare, it was of high quality. She ached to say something to Farnun, but could not find the right words.

Then the question had come for them to make their decision, and she had answered.

And Farnun also pledged himself to their cause!

Safina’s heart lifted, but all too quickly Master Jahid was giving her new instructions.

Safina looked between the Jedi Knights and Farnun. She opened her mouth to say something, then closed it again. She sighed deeply, then nodded obediently.

“I am coming, Master.”

Before she rose to leave the table, she turned back to Farnun. “Perhaps I’ll see you later?”

Safina followed her Master down many steps. The atmosphere noticeably changed, warming and darkening, as if they were descending deeper into the bowels of the beast.

Though she remained quiet and projected a calm demeanour, Safina’s mind was a boiling sea of turmoil. Tanal had spoken of a fleet. She already knew the names of two squadrons. What did it all mean? Had they amassed fighters and command ships left over from the Clone Wars? Did they have enough pilots and soldiers to actually try and fight back against the Empire? That did not seem possible. How many more Jedi had survived?

They descended deeper into the more industrial sections of Bespin.

Master Jahid had said, “I want to see what you can do.” Safina knew that meant he was going to test her. She bit her lip with anxiety. What was he going to do? Her best traits were her agility and levitation. She wondered – hoped – he would let her show this. Even a sparring session she felt she could handle. She expected him to be much more powerful as a warrior, but she had her skills, and often surprised opponents.

But what if it was to be a test of the Sense or Alter disciplines? What if he already expected much more of her as a warrior and pushed too hard? What if she failed? Would he change his mind? Would she be discarded?

They passed through another airlock portal, and travelled deeper.

She thought of Farnun. What would Avinn be saying to the scoundrel right now? What mission did they have in mind for the young man? Would they be separated? Would she ever see him again?

They finally halted at a room panelled in dull chrome. Tanal Jahid turned to her. Safina took a deep breath and tried – unsuccessfully – to find an inner calm with the Force. She was bursting full of questions.

But she managed to hold back, remain quiet, awaiting her next instruction...

@Tay Neir @greyjedi125 @Anakin starwalker

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
    Tay Neir and greyjedi125 like this.
  4. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Change is the only constant

He took furtive glances at her movements, her hands, her manner of being. A small smile would appear the disappear as quickly as it form, like mist before the morning sun.

Farnun was enjoying his time next to Safina, even if they didn’t converse. Sometimes you could have lengthy conversations without words. He purposefully tried his best for their gazes not to meet. Not that he didn’t wish for it, just not in front of everyone present.

As fate would have it, the pleasant moment came to an end far sooner than expected. Farnun kept his face neutral and winced internally instead. Master Jahid was taking her away, apparently for training.

Farnun almost got up as she did, but forced himself to remain in place. He was no jedi and could not attend to Jedi business. When Safina looked at him and uttered hopeful words, Farnun was only able to offer a nod and an awkwardly thin smile.

He watched the pair go, but would be interrupted by the man who was now seated across from him: Captain Avinn Neir.

Farnun tried to relax as he was asked to disclose information about himself. This was natural, but he certainly hoped the man would realized that these things proceeded much better when they worked both ways. Incidentally, Farnun would have no way to know that Avinn could look into his mind. That such tales about mind reading Jedi, were not only real, but that it would happen to him personally. Privacy was not sacred to those who misused power.

“Well….” the young scoundrel began, reviewing his own background as he spoke.

“I was born on Onderon to my parents, and for a while I think we were happy.” He’d chuckled at that, mostly to hide the hurt of loss.

“The Clone Wars started when I was 14 years old. I recall my family joining Steela Gerrera and her brother Saw, along with other resistance soldiers against Separatist forces. My Mum was part of the Triage Team while my Dad fought on the frontlines. I was placed with the mechanics, but was not as good as expected- though I did learn what I could. I was best suited for intel gathering, it turned out. My Mum did not approve, of course.”

A pained look came over the scoundrel’s countenance, but he forced it away.

“I didn’t see them when they came, but Jedi and Clones came to Onderon, to help us, to better train our fighters. Dad had already died by then, but in the end…we won.”

Farnun had a practiced smile on his face as he spoke of his past. He reached over to grab a peach-like fruit from one of the silver bowls. His movements were easy and smooth.

“What about you? How did you get to be a ‘Bombad Captain’?”

The scoundrel took a healthy bite from the fruit and kept his gaze on the man before him. His thoughts now were focus in the moment and what he could learn by interacting with the figure sitting across from him.

Tag: @Tay Neir ( @T4M1-7, @Anakin starwalker )

Tay Neir and T4M1-7 like this.
  5. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

"Okay, so I know that you are something of, umm, for lack of a better word, an acrobat, Safina. I may know what you need for you to show your true colours." Said Tanal. Tanal then unclipped and ignited his purple bladed lightsaber. Tanal then made one small demand.

"sabers up and let's begin shall we."

Back up in the dinning room, Avinn had been told a little bit about Farnun.

"Well, I was taken into the jedi order at a very early age from my home planet of Naboo and trained in the ways of the jedi. I became the padawan of Jedi Master Shakk ti at the age of 13 and I gained the rank of jedi knight by the age of 20. I later became not only a jedi master but also a member of the jedi council just after Anakin Skywalker started his training with Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. I took on a padawan myself later on, and I was on a mission for the jedi council with my padawan when order 66 happened. I was knocked out for a while and when I came around my padawan was nowhere to be seen and my clones had left so I took my ship and fled, I then went to Endor and made friends with the ewoks. I had been in hiding for 2 years when I received a distress signal from Tanal. I was glad that another jedi had survived so I left for Courasont at once. It took me weeks to rescue Tanal from the hands of the empire and he wasn't in the greatest of states when I found him and rescued him. I then told him to come with me to meet up with what we know today as Air Force 4. That was when Falcon Squadron was born and Tanal was in charge of the squadron and I was appointed his captain. We split after a while as we wanted to enlarge our squadron. Tanal left for Naboo and I came here. We never saw eachother until today. I am happy to know that I shall be fighting with two jedi and a scoundrel such as yourself. These are dark times Farnun and the rebel alliance can use all the help they can get." Replied Avinn.

6. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    Bespin, En Garde

[​IMG]

Safina wondered about the low-lit, industrial chamber Master Jahid had chosen for her test. It seemed somehow ominous. A Jedi blessed with sharper Farseeing senses might have even considered it foreboding.

But these thoughts - along with her worries about Farnun - were pushed from her mind when Tanal finally revealed his intentions.

Safina could not help a small smile spreading across her face. Duelling was amongst her stronger skills. It was like he had read her mind on the way down and found her preferred way to show her abilities. Safina stalled.

Duh, he probably did just that.

She suddenly became wary of the Jedi Knight. This would not be like facing Battle Droids, or even normal sentients. Big brutes like Gripp she could surprise with her speed and agility, but Tanal was powerful with the Force. A Jedi's seemingly superhuman reflexes were really all about reading and anticipation.

Safina took a deep breath and concentrated. Though she was still a beginner in the Sense disciplines, she at least had a rudimental training in veiling her own thoughts and trying to prevent an opponent from entering her mind too easily - for these were the purview of the Control discipline; the focusing of the Force upon oneself.

At the same time she clenched within, summoning her skills of levitation, feeling her body become even lighter on her feet.

Safina activated her lightsaber as instructed, and the azure blue blade extended from the silver hilt with a snap-hiss. She struck a traditional defensive stance, arms up, elbows high, blade pointed downwards. It was a feint really, even before the duel began. Safina was small and nimble and able to shift stances quickly from defence to attack.

As was protocol for a 'friendly' spar like this, she spoke first, "I am ready, Master, Are you?"

This of course was not usual for more formal duels; once blades are ignited, the session is begun and you had better be ready.

She waited for his reply - acknowledged with a nod - then at the first hint of movement from her new Master, she sprang.

The Padawan's style was adapted from a Mirialan martial art that mimicked dance, a fluidity of motion that linked individual movements into a sweeping, seamless combination. She could almost feel the rhythm drumming in her heart.

With a leap she was airborne, almost weightless, pushed along with the Force. She pirouetted at his flank, spinning gracefully, then surged into a counter-strike.

Her saber aimed at his hip, a mid-body blow that was always tricky to parry. The defender had to choose to alter stance to a high grip and point their blade low, for a loss of strength and possibly put them off-balance, or else lower their own stance for an upwards grip, forcing them into an awkward crouch.

Of course, she was ready to hold the strike a fraction from actually cutting into Master Jahid. This was just a sparring session...

7. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tanal had other ideas. He held his saber in a Form III stance, much like Master Kenobi used to during his sparring sessions with Anakin Skywalker, and waited for the padawan to draw close. He then lept over the padawan using the force to his advantage. His tentacles flapped around him as he leapt. Tanal then spun with his lightsaber aiming for the padawan's own azure blue bladed lightsaber. Tanal wondered how much the padawan had learned. Only time will tell. At the same time he unleashed a force push and the young padawan.

Up in the dinning area Avinn turned to Farnun sensing that Air force 4 needed help fast.

"Go get Master Jahid and Safina, Farnun and meet me back at the ship" Avinn then got up.

"Also take these. You will now be known as Specter 4 and Safina will be Specter 3." Avinn said handing comlinks to the young scoundrel while also clipping his to his belt. Avinn then left to fire up the ship.

TAG: @T4M1-7, @greyjedi125

===================================================================================================================================

IC: Joseph Hutchinson

Joseph communicated with the fleet and said for them to exit hyperspace. Once they exited they saw a fleet of star destroyers waiting for them. A group of TIE Fighters were released from all of them. Joseph didn't understand, was there a mole in the squadron if so who was it. There was no time to loss. Joseph brought the fleet into attack position's and commanded that they protect the main flagship at all costs.

"Scramble what fighters we have." he demanded and about 18 X-wings and 10 A-wings left from the lower hanger of The Crimson Dawn while also being joined by a group of Y-wings which came from one of the other ships.

8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Time for Action!

To say that Captain Avinn had an impressive resume would be an understatement, for it was certainly impressive to Farnun. The man was an accomplished adventurer and Jedi Master. The young scoundrel could not hope to match half the claims or achievements the captain had reached by the age of 20!

To think that Captain Avinn was a part of the Rebel Alliance- and one leading his own cell: Falcon Squadron.

Dank Farrik! That was amazing!

Farnun listened enraptured and wide-eyed at the man’s words, his own excitement mounting within him. To become a ‘Freedom Fighter’ for the Rebel Alliance had been his greatest hope in this life of conflict, ushered by the Empire- and now that hope was about to be fulfilled. Farnun was very glad he followed his instincts and his Mum’s advise, to stick with the ‘Jedi’ if he ever encountered one.

Something happened then, he couldn’t quite tell, but it felt like trouble, which meant action! Farnun got up to his feet and gazed around the room, but Captain Avinn simply instructed him to go get Master Jahid and Safina.

“Yes, Sir! At once!” Farnun responded enthusiastically, yet with all the seriousness the situation demanded. Without being really conscious of it, the scoundrel gave the Captain the ‘fist-to-heart’ salute from his old squad.

As he was about to turn, the Captain added something else.

Farnun caught the tossed comlinks in a smooth motion, then nodded in understanding.

“I’m Specter 4 and Safina is Specter 3. Got it!” He said, grinning despite himself. Farnun then bolted to the sub-level he’d seen Safina and her Master venture to after their meal. Excitement was radiating from him like a thermal processor! Within moments, the scoundrel found his way to the chamber, just in time to see real Jedi in action!

This time, Farnun was transfixed by what he saw. The graceful movements and precise reactions, almost like a dance! And quite unlike the crude performances from the ‘inquisitors’.

“Whoa!!”

His eyes tracked their colored blades as they traced luminous patterns through the air. Safina and her Master looked ‘otherworldly’ as they sparred. It was then that a bit of com-chatter filtered through the comlinks he now held, breaking the spell.

“Safina! Master Jahid!! Captain Avinn wants us to join him on the ship! Something big is happening!!”

Farnun was bounding with energy, but he did not draw closer to the two Jedi while their weapons were ignited. Not because he didn’t trust their skill, but for his own sake and safety. He’d heard the stories many times, on the lethality of jedi weapons.

“I have your comlink, Safina. Your call-sign is Specter 3!”

Farnun stretched out his hand, offering the enchanting Mirialan the com-device assigned to her, though his gaze was already lost in her beauteous countenance.

He simply couldn’t help himself.

Tag: @Tay Neir, @T4M1-7 ( @Anakin starwalker )

T4M1-7 and Tay Neir like this.
  9. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    Bespin, dancing

Safina enjoyed the surge of adrenalin as she executed her move, the Force singing through her slight body. Her blade closed on its target.

But Master Jahid countered.

Of course, she had known he would. It was a question of how. And the answer was dramatic. The powerful Nautolan made his own leap, rising over and behind her. His head-tentacles sprayed out into a fan with the action. He moved with strength and grace and Safina found joy in the dance they wrought. She twisted her own body to match his arc, flowing from attack to supple defence.

Their sabers twirled about one another, painting their own glittering duet in the darkness.

Safina felt that she had the measure of the Master, able to keep pace with his spinning blade of light, and plotted a sudden change in rhythm and poise to try and create an opening once more.

But she had not reckoned on one factor. Tanal opened his other hand and thrust his palm out. Too late, Safina understood. She was somersaulting mid-air and unable to anchor herself against the surge of power. Tanal unleashed a Force Strike and a giant invisible hand pushed her away.

This was not the terrifying grip like that of Onyxia, but nonetheless it was an effective swat and Safina could not resist the telekinetic powers of her Master. She found herself flung backwards.

The Padawan did at least have the grace to regain her orientation, spinning into a somersault so that she could land on her feet. Even so, as her boots struck the grilled metal plates of the deck, she was shoved backwards several inches before halting. Her heel reached the edge of a circular pit in the centre of the chamber. She glanced back and down; it looked like some sort of industrial facility down in the pit below. She was glad to not have fallen down there.

She returned her look to her Master and licked her lips. I have got to get the hang of that! she realised. She knew she was well-beaten this time.

The ballet was interrupted by a figure at the edge of the room.

If she had been momentarily disappointed by the interruption, Safina was soon overjoyed as she realised it was Farnun! Though she had denied it to herself, she was secretly wishing that she would see him again. Her heart lifted, and she deactivated her lightsaber.

The boy rushed to her and held out a comlink.

Safina took the offered device and for some reason giggled. It was such an out-of-character thing to do she even surprised herself. The joy of seeing him again and the look on his face had just overwhelmed her for a moment. She quickly regained her composure and lowered her eyes.

"Thank you, Farnun," she said in a quiet voice. She processed his words. Join Avinn on his ship... Something big... Call-sign Specter 3. It sounded like a squad, and their first mission was about to begin. She shot a glance at her Master, to see if he might disapprove, but then whispered to Farnun.

"Will you be a Specter too?"

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  10. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tanal was sparing with his padawan when he heard Farnun say

Tanal deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt. Tanal reached out and grabbed his own com-device from the scoundrel.

"This is Specter 1 to Scarlet Vessel do you copy?" asked Tanal into his own device

"This is Specter 2 go ahead Specter 1" replied Avinn from the Scarlet Vessel.

"What going on?" asked Tanal.

"I sense that Air Force 4 Squadron need help and fast" Replied Avinn

"Me, Specter 3 and Specter 4 will be right there." Said Tanal and he clipped the com-device to his belt he then turned to the other two.

"We need to get going, Air Force 4 squadron need our help." Tanal then raced to the door and ran up to the dinning room and past it, he then came out on another platform. The Scarlet Vessel stood before them.

[ https://www.google.com/search?q=shi...=1C1VDKB_en-GBGB945GB945#imgrc=4NqkZ10HYh16pM ]

Tanal boarded and waited for the other two before he took off.

11. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    **Duo Mod Approved**

Name: Ju’Dais Monma
    Species: Human
    Faction: Jedi
    Weapon: Staff Lightsaber (Orange Crystal)

[​IMG]

Appearance:

[​IMG]
    Blond Wavy hair, Blue Eyes, Chiseled Jaw, Pink Lips, and White Skin tone.

Later Appearance:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Executioner Mask

Plus current avvie is what Ju’Dais looks like as Vader’s Executioner.

Language: Galactic Basic, Sith Tongues
    Personality: Cunning, Charming, Manipulative, Aggressive, Intellectual, and Tech Savy.
    Droid: R13 Astromech
    Star ship: Jedi Starfighter

T4M1-7, Tay Neir and greyjedi125 like this.
  12. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Moff Hellyon
    Aboard the ISD Armageddon*
    [​IMG]

He stood with a regal bearing as he presided over the command bridge, hands clasped behind his back, as he patiently waited for the update on one of several reports he’d requested. His Imperial uniform was as always, impeccable. Order was the Rule of the 'new' day, now that the war was over.

Peace had finally come to the galaxy, though there always seemed to be some ‘dissenting elements’ to the Rule of Law.

Moff Hellyon turned at the sound of approaching footsteps, his expression calm, yet curiously expectant.

“My Lord. We have gathered intelligence confirming Imperial action against Rebel insurgents in the Mustafar System.”

“Mustafar system, how curious…”

With a graceful motion of his hand, Lord Hellyon accepted the datapad offered, which contained data confirming said military operation. After perusing it, he handed it back to the officer.

“Inform the Captain to head to the Mustafar System at once. We would lend our support in the eradication of these rabble-rousers, should our aid be necessary.”

A nod of dismissal is given by the grey haired leader, who acknowledged the officer’s departing salute.

“Yes, my Lord!”

A soft, near imperceptible smile forms then, as he stood there for a moment. His right hand coming up to gently knead his beard, even as he contemplated the possibilities.

“Hmmm. I wonder…..” He said aloud, to no one in particular.

Tag: TBC ( @Tay Neir )

*OOC: changed the designation of the Armageddon from SSD to ISD, as SSDs were not yet in production at that time. Also, ignore the Interdictor ISD in the image.

Kato Sai, Tay Neir and T4M1-7 like this.
  13. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

As the rest if the crew entered the scarlet vessel Tanal engaged the engines and took off once in space he then set a hyperspace route and they entered hyperspace. Tanal turned to Avinn.

"Well looks like we have got the start if our own fleet" He said

"Sure does, I've been meaning to tell you to keep an eye on your padawan and Farnun. I think they may have a thing for eachother." Replied Avinn

"How do you mean?" Asked Tanal with a confused look on his face.

"Surely you've noticed the way they act around eachother." Explained Avinn.

"Yeah i've noticed, Master Neir" replied Tanal.

"I'll leave the two be for now, I'll just have to makebsure that I give Safina the right amount of training in letting go of the ones she loves, after all it's all part of the jedi's life." Explained Tanal. Tanal then pulled the ship out of hyperspace and the Specters in the cockpit where met with an epic battle between the empire and Air force 4 Squadron. Tanal then felt that chill up his spine and knew that Vader was here. Tanal then started to order his squadron around.

"Farnun, I need you on the nose gun, Avinn you go to the gun up top. Safina you cone and be my co-piolet." Tanal ordered to his crew. Tanal just hoped he wouldn't have to fight Vader any time soon.

TAG: @greyjedi125, @T4M1-7, @Kato Sai

14. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Ju’Dais Monma
    CIS Battleship

A door slide open, and the dark opening lit up with a strobing blue light, the sounds of blaster fire. Emerging from the abyss, was two ivory armored troopers, their helms painted in blue strips, they continuer to unleash a hail of blue bolts into the opening of the door.

One of troopers opened a com.
    “He keeps coming! We need reinforcements!”

A orange light began to rise from a candle to a great beam in shadow of the opening. Stepping through was a man, his long blond locks sway as he eyed the troopers. His teeth were clinched as the clones flinched. He reached out with his free left hand, causing the clone to the left to rise up, he dropped his weapon as he grasped for his neckline and shook all over. The other clone began to fire, but Ju’Dais deflected the bolts with his single orange blade. He them held the long staff shaft of a hilt like a spear and harpooned the clone to the wall, just as the other fell from wall and slide lifeless to ground after the sound of a snap.

Ju’Dais approached the speared soldier, held to the wall by the saber. The Jedi heard the gurgling of in the trooper’s voice box. In one quick jerk of the handle, he plucked the saber from the pinned clone who fell to the ground, a orange magma like hole fading to black at the abdomen, some black smoke rising like incense.

The Jedi Knight uttered not a word. He simply headed for the hangar of CIS Battleship. He passed piles of Clankers and Clones, a great battle before The ‘Order’ was given. He came across another Jedi, a woman, her skin blue and her hair orange. She had tried to reason with the Clones, and paid the price. There was only one path forward, to fight.

——————————————

3 Years Later​

The Empire had been efficient in its work. The Jedi were purged. Only remnants of the once great Guardians of Peace remained in isolated on backwater planets. Many chose a life of anonymity, to blend into their environment, and hide their devotion to the Jedi Way. Others chose to fight, at great personal risk. Ju’Dais had chosen to make a stand. He had developed a reputation as “The Butcher of Florrum,” having slaughter brigade of the 501st. The Inquisitors had their eye on the Butcher, as did Lord Vader.

Inside a great chamber with red triangular lights, and a screen of oval shape, sat a shadow. His face was cloaked in artificial darkness. Only when red lights strobed did great charcoal and magma orange scars appear that painted his face and bald head. His eyelids ashen, then opening to reveal two fire like pupils. The screen came alive with images of The Butcher cutting troopers down and using The Force in very un-Jedi like ways. A close up of the Blond Knight showed his lips formed into a smile as he choked the life out of a Stormtrooper.

The Shadow pressed a console, and descending from cieling was a black helm with great black windows for wyes and mouthpiece that contained a respirator. The helm sealed over his head, connecting a a chest piece with a circuit box that had green and red lights. He took a breath, which formed pressure that then crescendoed into thud like a drum. The chamber then rose, as he stood, and he exited, his black cape draping across the chrome floor. Troopers stood at attention outside, their armor black. The Dark Lord made his way to the bridge were a wall to wall window overlooked a green planet.

An admiral in a grey uniform approached.

“My Lord.. I have informed the fleet we shall rejoin them after a delay.”

The breaths of the Dark Lord echoed like a chant, and were only broken by following words.

“Very Good, Admiral. Prepare my shuttle.”

The planet below belonged to another time. An era when young love graced its fields. Now it would be a crucible of darkness, as The Machine would press the Butcher into a choke point, where he would have to decide to live or die.

On the surface Ju’Dais walked the fields of Naboo. His grey Jedi robes tattered and his hair golden beneath the sun. He knee what lurked in shadows of space above, he sensed the One had come. The Jedi Hunter, a Sith Lord who answered only to The Emperor. He felt honored, that they hadn’t sent a mere Inquisitor, but The Dark Lord himself. Perhaps it was warranted, Ju’Dais had killer so many, he even had sabotaged a Star Destroyer. But why had The Sith Lord come? Why now?

The Imperial Shuttle flew overhead, a great wind blowing beneath it in wheat fields that matched the Jedi’s golden locks. It landed ahead near the marbled structure near the water.

Lord Vader descended the ramp. Great smoke enveloped him, when he turned toward Mosleum. He walked, his steps heavy, as he came to the structure, and inaide the domed structure was a crypt and stain glass, inscribed was the name Padme Amidala, Queen of Naboo. The breaths became heavier, Vader placed his hand on the inscription, as memory flooded his mind.

A Young Jedi with short spiked hair and braid roller in wheat with a lady with long flowing brown hair, the two laughing.

The Dark Lord removed his black gloved hand. And left yhe tomb and headed for the wheat field, there he stood, his black shiloutte a stark contrast. His breaths rose and fell.

“You cannot hide forever Jedi. I have seen your sins, and come to offer you a place in The Empire.”

A saber hummed, and the wheat and fox tails rustled as Ju’Dais approached The Dark Lord.

Vader turned and the movement stopped.

“You have impressed me. Make no mistake, your future lies with me Jedi. I can feel your anger, I’ve seen it..”

The Sith Lord’s Shadow walked slowly and then a staff rose from ground like a Nexu Trap. Lord Vader moved and slide in the wheat. He reached out with jis hand and staff saber pluckdf from the ground like a branch, it was only half the shaft. Ju’Dais rose from the wheat with his other saber and sweeped, causing Vader to fall and the knee and let out a groan.

Ju’Dais leapt on to the Sith Lord who grabbed his hilt with one hand.

“Impressive, most impressive. Now I am certain you are worthy.”

The Dark Lord applied pressure with The Force, and shaft of the saber crumpled and the crystal screamed as the orange blade began to bleed, red dripped down the magma colored edge. Vader jerked the handle free of Ju’Dais’ hand and swung the blade over his head, as he dropped low into camouflage of the wheat and crawled towards the other saber. Ju’Dais grabbed it and ignited the amber blade and roe up, only to find the blood red blade at his neck,

“All too easy.”

JuDais dropped his saber. He had lost. At least it was to a Lord of the Sith and not platoon of uncivilized clones.

“Finish it.. my Lord.”

JuDais bore his neck.

Vader deactivated the saber.

“No. You will learn to serve me, and know the power of the dark side.”

JuDais raised his head, his blue eyes reflecting the mask of the Dark Lord.

“The dark side? That is forbidden for a Jedi.”

Vader’s breaths answered as if unamused. For he knew this man had already crossed the threshold, and used The Force for aggressive and selfish means.

“The failure of the Jedi is complete. Join me and I will show you how to use your power to bring “peace, freedom, justice, and security” to the galaxy.. It is your destiny..”

JuDais nodded. He followed the Dark Lord to the shuttle. He had chosen the way of survival, but at what cost? He would betray the Jedi Way to live to fight another day.

Vader and his new Acolyte boarded the shuttle that returned to the Executor which made the jump to hyperspace. The Super Class Star Destroyer came out of Lightspeed near a small fleet of Star Destroyers engaging Air Force 4 Squadron.

The Dark Lord and his Acolyte arrived at the bridge, the Imperial Officers raising eyebrows at the Fallen Jedi’s robes. JuDais looked out the window that was wall to wall. He sensed a strong presence of the Force in the ships being engaged.

TAG:

@Tay Neir
    @greyjedi125

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
  15. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Aboard the Scarlet Vessel

“Roger that, Captain!!”

Farnun had responded with alacrity when ordered to take the ship’s nose gun, for he was now ready- more than ever!! Prior to the battle, Farnun had moved to one side and sat in tranquil meditation, the way his mother had taught him. He knew they were going into battle, so his mind had to be ready. He had to let all anxiety drain from him, all other concerns needed to be put aside.

Surviving the encounter, mastering the moment, that was all that mattered. Winning was a byproduct of an organized and disciplined mind.

In an instant, Farnun was on the gunner’s chair, made a quick check of the instruments, strapped on and placed the com-gear on his head. The enemy was coming in hot, and he would respond to match.

It wasn’t long before the scoundrel fell into a combat focus. He was in the moment and flow of the conflict. Farnun was not even utilizing the targeting reticle at that point, he could feel his targets, almost predictively. His ‘luck’ seemed to be operating at a higher level now that he was surrounded by Jedi.

The frontal cone of the Scarlet Vessel had become a kill zone for any enemy fighters that entered it. Farnun did not celebrate the loss of life, as he truly wished there was no war, but deep down he knew that subjugation was not an option, not for one who would champion freedom and justice.

For a moment, he could feel the union of purpose and execution aboard the Scarlet Vessel.

With Captain Avinn manning the topside gun, Master Jahid and Safina as pilot and co-pilot, he felt invincible. He felt they could win this skirmish again the Empire.

Then something unexpected happened.

A cold chill ran down his spine as a large enemy ship entered the combat theatre. Farnun’s eyes went wide, not only at the sheer size of the ship: A Super Star Destroyer. He had never seen the likes of it, but also, he had never felt a soul-chilling cold so complete, so total, it almost caused him to gasp aloud.

What was this strange feeling…this sudden impulse to flee, was this real ‘fear’?

Aboard the ISD Armageddon

The hyperspace tunnel transitioned into a star-filed of brilliantly elongated lines that shrank to bright points as the ship entered normal space. The ISD Armageddon had arrived at the designated location, even as the conflict between Imperial Forces and the Rebellion raged against each other in space.

“My Lord, we are receiving updates of the battle as we speak. The Captain wishes to know your orders, sir!”

“Advise him to hold position for now.”Moff Hellyon responded cooly as he stepped closer to the bridge viewport, silent taking in the spectacle on display.

“My Lord, we’ve detected another Imperial ship entering the system. It’s the Executor, sir!!”

The Moff half-turned at hearing the news, and paused but only a moment, in thought.

‘Lord Vader? Here? How curious’

“Send a message to the Imperial Fleet engaging the Rebels as well as Lord Vader, and inform them of our presence. It seems today will be quite a fine day to catch Rebels.”

“Sir, yes sir! At once.”

A small smirk graced the bearded Moff’s countenance ,as his hand reaches up to once again knead at his beard in confidence.

“My, my, I have a ‘good’ feeling about this.”

His gaze turned anew to behold the continuing struggle, between the law givers and the law breakers.

Tag: @Tay Neir, @Kato Sai, @Anakin starwalker, @T4M1-7

Kato Sai likes this.
  16. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: JuDais Monma and Darth Vader

The transmission from the Armageddon was received aboard The Executor. Lord Vader stood, his breaths repetitious like a heartbeat, each thud a reminder of his maimed frame. The Dark Lord crossed his arms and gave an order.

“Send an acknowledgement to the Armageddon. Tell Moff Hellyon to proceed. ”

An Imperial Com was opened and a reply sent to the Armageddon.

JuDais stood beside the Sith Lord, he watched as ships danced among stars to wage war. He could sense the Jedi and there was a pang in his chest.

Vader turned to his Acolyte.

“Your feelings betray you..”

JuDais blue eyes fixed on cold mask.

“I am merely observing the snuffing out of a candle, that once burned bright in the galaxy.”

Vader’s breaths echoed in his chest like a gong.

“Perhaps. You will prove yourself now.”

Vader left the Bridge, JuDais following back to the hangar, where sitting there was a Jedi Star Fighter wet with yellow paint. The Dark Lord touched it with his glove, and he heard a voice, “This is where the fun begins.” JuDais noticed that his new Master was lost in thought, and so coughed. Vader came back to his senses, and removed his hand.

“Use this vessel to infiltrate their ranks, and destroy them.”

JuDais looked at it and reluctantly got in the cockpit, belting himself in.

Vader’s mask was seen reflected in window.

“Do not fail me..”

JuDais nodded. He hadn’t really contemplated his decision to be a dark disciple. But now he had time to think about it, he would become a murderer of his own, those “whom he had dipped bread with,” he’d slay. The Jedi Starfighter was jettisoned with trash, its signature invisible. It fell behind the Executor that advanced like a massive spear tip of silver into the blackness of space.

JuDais reeved the engines alive and opened a com to Air Force 4:

“This is Jedi Knight JuDais Monma, I have come out of hyperspace and am in critical condition. I surrounded by Imperials! I am in need of assistance, over!”

JuDais felt the lie burn in his throat. Would it ever get easier? Was he to feel this ill forever?

TAG:
    @greyjedi125
    @Tay Neir
    @Anakin starwalker
    @T4M1-7

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  17. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tanal had not only been flying the ship but he had also had a sudden wanting to take vader on alone. He knew he would regret it later. A transmission had been patched through to the scarlet vessel

"This is the scarlet vessel, we are on our way." Replied Tanal. Tanal manovered the ship but was caught in the tractor beam of one of the star destroyers. Tanal knew that this wouldn't end well. He shut down the scarlet vessel and climbed out.

"Specter 4 come with me Specter 3 stay with the ship." Tanal then disembarked the scarlet vessel and the sokes of his brown boots it the floor of The Executioner. Tanal then started to run down hallways until he came across a few stormtroopers.

Tanal unclipped his lightsaber and the purple blade came to life with a *snap hiss. The stormtroopers also opened fire on the jedi knight and tge scoundrel. Tanal rebounded a few of their shots whn he felt a chill run diwn his spine. VADER. Tanal turned and sure enough the dark lord was there.

"Anakin? " Asked Tanal.

TAG: @greyjedi125, @Kato Sai, @T4M1-7, @Anakin starwalker

greyjedi125 likes this.
  18. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: JuDais Monma

The Jedi fell for the trap and were taken onto the tractor beam. JuDais aimed his sights on one of the other vessels of Air Force 4, he placed his hand on a trigger, but felt his body shake and released his grip.

“I cannot..”

JuDais began to fly away from the enclosing Star Destroyers, this was his chance to escape from the dark destiny Vader intended for him. He would be free, allowed to continue his exile. But them a voice pierced his mind.

“It is your destiny. You cannot hide from what you are. You do not know the power of the dark side.”

JuDais tried to shake the voice to no avail.

“The fate of the Jedi is complete. You shall bring peace, justice, freedom, and security to the galaxy! Only at my side can you achieve this.”

JuDais let out a shriek and turned his fighter back to the Executor, and flew into hangar that now housed a captured vessel.

——————————————

Meanwhile Lord Vader felt the boarder’s presence, and heard the familiar hum of a lightsaber. The Jedi then uttered a name, one that was buried beneath the suite of armor and scars of Mustafar.

The Dark Lord’s breaths echoed in response. Then he reached for his praetor hilt on his belt and ignited a garnet red blade.
    Vader began to step towards Tanal, moving into Makashi stance as he held his saber in one hand.

TAG: @Tay Neir
    @greyjedi125

19. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Encounter with the Darkside

Farnun was simply going with the flow of the conflict, this was how one survived. Navigating the current of battle. Thus far, it was how he’d managed to survive.

Farnun was busied himself firing at targets of opportunity as he covered for Master Jahid. He’d had been surprised at the range and strength of the Imperial ship’s tractor beam, but then again, he had never seen a ship of that size before.

Inwardly, he was relieved that Safina had been ordered to stay behind, safe aboard the Scarlet Vessel. Well, safer than being in these narrow corridors. Thankfully, the enemy wore white colored armor, which made them easy targets. Farnun did wonder if that fact had ever occurred to them, not that he was complaining.

The scoundrel was making each shot count, dropping one storm trooper after another, while Master Jahid continued to lead them down several corridors. Farnun focused on firing and didn’t think of asking any questions, not until a frightening chill ran down his spine.

“Master Jahid…?” The scoundrel asked tentatively, as he spoke between shots.

“Where exactly are you taking us?”

For some strange reason the corridor ahead seemed much darker than the others, filled with gloom. Something unseen was there, something that made him feel….

Suddenly, a red lightsaber flared to life and a black figure began to move in their director. Farnun fought off his sudden feelings of doubt and trepidation, he set his jaw firmly, biting down against the urge to flee.

The scoundrel crouched low and fired a barrage of shots at the advancing figure, all aimed below the waist, but mainly at the knees and legs. If he could keep it from advancing towards them….

In his mind, Farnun recalled the words of his mother, whispering warnings about the dangers of the darkside.

Farnun continued to fire in earnest! He could not let this…’thing’...get pass them. Could not let it get to Safina.

Aboard the ISD Armageddon

Patiently he watched the battle as he received a continuous stream of updates. These foolish rebels would certainly be crushed right here, and if the reports were true, that there were Jedi among them, well, Lord Vader was sure to be pleased about that particular development.

Once again, the footfalls of an approaching officer drew his attention.

“My Lord, a tracking fob has been activated, one that is of interest to you. The signal is weak, but we have boosted the gain.”

Moff Hellyon put forth his hand to accept the offered datapad. He did not believe in hear-say. His eyes regarded the data and his eyes narrowed.

“So, he is here? with these Rebels?”

“It would appear so, my Lord.”

“Move the ship and get a clearer signal. I’d like to have a more specific location.”

“Yes, my Lord.”

Salutes are exchanged before the Moff is once again, left standing on his own.

“You will not get way from me this time…”

If anyone was listening, they would detect a venomous promise in his tone.

Tag: @Tay Neir, @Kato Sai, @T4M1-7

Tay Neir and Kato Sai like this.
  20. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tanal watched on as vader ignited his red lightsaber and started advanceing on the jedi knight.

Tanal turned to Farnun and told him to stop firing and return to the ship. Tanal then turned his attention to the sith lord ahead of him. Tanal walked towards the dark lord and stroke downwards with his purple lightsaber. Tanal knew he wouldn't be able to defeat Vader but he may be able to buy Farnun some time.

TAG: @greyjedi125, @Kato Sai, @T4M1-7

==============================

IC: Jospeh Hutchinson

Jospeh watched as the scarlet vessel came out of hyperspace and get caught by the tractor beam of Vader's ship. The rebels where losing a tie fighter then knocked out the engines of Jospeh's ship. This was it the ship was dine for and Jospeh would go along with it.

"This is General Jospeh of Air Force 4 squdron, all ships retreat, my ship has been hit and I suppose that i will be going along with it, these are my final words ti all of you, May the force be with you." Jospeh then ended the transmission as he watched Air Force 4 squadron make the jump to lightspeed and he awaited his death by the hands of the empire.

Kato Sai and greyjedi125 like this.
  21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    The measure of Courage

"What? Why!?"

Farnun verbally protested the order given by Master Jahid, but he still obeyed it. He knew the answers before he'd even spoken the questions. The Jedi Master was planning to 'buy' them time. The Scoundrel stopped firing with his blaster, but still kept it trained on the advancing figure.

"Master Jahid, no....you mustn't...." Farnun said, his voice shaking with frustration. But if the Nautolan was listening, he gave no indication, as he himself advanced towards the dark figure. Farnun cursed through gritted teeth as he force himself to turn and run back towards the ship. He wanted to fight along the Jedi Master. He wanted to stop feeling like a coward for running, but he wouldn't disobey a direct order.

Quickly, the scoundrel produced the comlink he'd been given and spoke into it hurriedly as he moved through the corridors he'd memorized.

"Specter 2, Specter 3!!" He tried not to shout, lest he give away his position. "Specter 1 is fighting some evil jedi. He told me to head back..." Farnun had trouble relaying that part, but forced himself to press on. " We can't leave if we don't disable the tractor beam! Do you copy?"

As the Scoundrel ran back as fast as his legs would take him, a thought hit him.

If Specter 3 was still aboard the Scarlet Vessel, and he'd been with Specter 1 all along, then....

Where was Specter 2 ?

Tag: @Tay Neir, @T4M1-7, @Kato Sai, @Anakin starwalker

Kato Sai and Tay Neir like this.
  22. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Darth Vader

The Dark Lord deflected a flurry of blaster bolts that flew his way, the energy bouncing of his blade and colliding with the chrome floor and ceiling in little sparks and balls of flame that then became a small black stain. Vader advanced, he was not interested in the shooter, who then fled at command of the Jedi. Now it was just them, an avatar of the Light and one of the Dark, the Jedi made the first move, a traditional doward cut, that the Dark Lord caught with his garnet blade, which now was like a bar, horizontal, passing in front of his mask and still held at the hilt in one hand. The Sith Lord held the guard and then broke off, making flurry of diagonal cuts, one sweeping from over his shoulder with great strength at the Jedi’s neckline.

————————————-

JuDais had made his way into the Executor interior, he heard the crackling of sabers, and knew that meant his Lord was engaging a Jedi. He had been a Jedi not so long ago, but now he could not go back. His heart was engulfed in shadow, he would run from it no longer. The Fallen Jedi made his way further in when saw some Rebels in full retreat. He gripped the half staff of his saber, and headed towards them, one Rebel in particular caught his attention as he ignited the amber blade.

TAG:

@Tay Neir
    @greyjedi125

Tay Neir likes this.
  23. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tanal was surprised by the sith lords power and speed. He had foight many a sith lord buy never one as powerful as Vader. Tanal had barley anytime to block the sith's attacks. But managed it none the less.

Back at the Scarlet vessel Avinn had just received word from Specter 4.

"Specter 4, this is specter 2. Did you just say that Specter 1 is fighting Darth Vader?" Asked Avinn. Tanal would get himslef killed but he understood the Jedi knight's judgement. Avinn had to disable the Tractor beam if they where going to get out of here.

TAG: @Kato Sai, @greyjedi125

Kato Sai likes this.
  24. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Darth Vader

The Dark Lord could feel the Jedi’s fear, it was air to his damaged lungs. He kept up the beating, he shifted to Djem So, both hands gripping the Praetor hilt. Vader infused the cuts with his The Force, increasing the sheer weight of each blow. His saber was now like a mightu cudgel, bearing down on the Jedi. Would Tanal be able to hold up a defense?

TAG: @Tay Neir

Judais engaged some of the Rebels, men armed with rifles. At first they hestitated, his robes were that of a Jedi and his saber amber. He used the hilt to smash into head of one in a sweeping motion and they used the blade to cut across the cheek of another who fell to the ground grasping at the burn in agony. JuDais could feel a rush, it flowed through his veins. Was this the dark side?

TAG: @greyjedi125

Jedi Knight Fett and Tay Neir like this.
  25. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tanal tried to block the crimsin blade of the sith lird but flaied and as a result the saber cut into his green skin. Tanal cried in pain as the saber cut into him. Tanal felt the purple bladed saber drop to the floor and next thing he knew it, he blacked out. Vader was far more powerful than he thought.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
    Kato Sai likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.