main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The First (OCs/Palpy Pre TPM) - Last Night- Update - 22 Sep (Sorry for the lateness!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kynstar, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimommie2

jedimommie2 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2004
    Just catching up on this story! What a great job...waiting for more! Please?

2. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Shocked you did I Jacen? hehehe glad to be able too ;)

Hey jm2! :D Glad ya liking it! Me beta is reviewing the next installment, so should be soon :D

THANK you all for reading!!!

3. jedimommie2

May 3, 2004
    I'll be watching for it! Can't wait to read more!

4. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Me beta said she'll be able to review it today or tomorrow, so the next installment is forthcoming! :D
    Thanks so much for reading and encouragements! :D

5. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
  6. jeday

jeday Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 4, 2004
    Good news! Up! :D

7. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    WOW! I'm really enjoying this. I love your original characters, they just leap off the page. It is very easy to imagine them at the Temple.

The relationship you are building between Master and Padawan is wonderful, especially how you show them begin to trust one another.

I am looking forward to finding out more about Lindoro's past.

8. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Thanks for reading! :) glad you are enjoying it. Believe it or not these 2 kind'a just popped into my head and had to write it down. Glad to know that sharing them with you has been fun for you as well as for me :)

THANKS again Sabe :D

9. jedimommie2

May 3, 2004
    Glad to hear the next installment is coming! I guess I better go meditate on my lack of patience! ;)

10. Opal

Opal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    Well, it's about time you got your butt in gear. :p Now, where's that post?

11. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Well i'm back in the waiting boat with you kynstar. *sighs.*

UP!!!

12. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Patience and have faith! ;) As soon as me beta e-mails me back the chappie I'll post it :D

Glad ya still loving it! :D :D :D And thanks for sticking around!!!

13. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Well here it is!!! And thanks soooooooo much for all your replies and encouragement!! Hope you enjoy the next chappie! Thanks again for reading!! Hope ya don't mind a longy!
    ___

Menaria had no idea how much time had pass while the two embraced. The tingling in her left foot informed her that it had been a while. She tried to ease her leg somewhat to get the blood flowing once more.

The subtle movement from his Padawan caused Lindoro to come out of a blissful peace that had transpired over him. Clearing his throat he apologized. "I'm sorry Menaria. I didn't hurt you did I?" He gently released her and eyed her carefully.

"No Master, I'm OK. My foot just went to sleep was all." She smirked slightly as she chuckled.

His eyes shimmered with joy. He sat back on his rear and crossed his legs. Sighing, he became serious once more. "I should try to explain what I can to you."

Menaria shook her head vigorously. "No Master. I don't want you to if it brings you so much pain." She did not want to see him that way ever again. It was just to much?tear jerking and heartbreaking to witness.

Lindoro raised his hand, "No? I owe you, Padawan. I know you have questions and I suspect your friends do as well. If they did not already find out most of the answers." He gulped as he tried not to imagine what they might have told her.

"They didn't know much, Master. Only that you supposedly killed innocents and killed others without remorse or in defense." She whispered not really certain if she wanted to go down this road. Judging by what he just did?I'm guessing that the accusations were accurate. But how could he? And would he do so again? She gulped as a slight tremor of fear passed through her for the first time.

Lindoro watched the girl closely. Seeing the slight tremor, he sensed the twinge of fear. "I am guilty of those things?" He started out.

Her head jerked slightly as her eyes widen in shock. She suspected it but to actually hear him admit it? She gasped as she tried to reclaim her calm.

"I have done terrible things and I can never undo them. But I must not dwell on the past even though it haunts me day in and day out. As you well know I was acting undercover for the Republic. Because of my contacts the Senate decided to use me. The Council was against it at first, but a few senators along with the Supreme Chancellor talked and showed the Council what good it could do to have a Jedi go undercover and exploit the slavery and other issues that were plaguing the Republic. And as I said before, due to my contacts - which were acquired within the few years of my undercover work I did right after becoming a Knight. Back then I was just an investigator/observer for the Senate. But my last six years I have been more. These past six years were what the Council objected too. They knew what possibilities might arise that would cause me to have to kill unjustly. The position they had me slip into was not just a worker but in actuality one of command. Second in command to be exact." Sighing heavily he paused for a moment as he eyed the moon of Nar Shaddaa. "For six years I worked with the slavers, killers, bounty hunters, and whatever other filth of the Outer Rim you can think of."

Rubbing his goatee he seemed to look even more haggard. "I can't go into details, Menaria due to the confidentiality of my missions. But there were several missions that I had to accomplish and they were not what one would call normal or even ethnically Jedi. Actually quite the opposite come to think of it. I had to kill?or be killed." He gulped once more as his throat seemed to dry out. Sweat began to glisten upon his brow.

"Within my first month of working for them I was tested. I killed over twenty people to appease their curiosity. I had no choice?if I did not pass their tests I would have compromised the mission. I did not let them know that it bothered me. And believe me, Padawan it did?I took it to meditation after hours. And those were the worst moments of my life - ever!" He shuddered visibly as a cold

14. jedimommie2

May 3, 2004
    Yippee!!! The new post is here! ;) Wonderful job--really loving your OC's...they are great. So, when's the next post? (Still having problems with those patience exercises!) :D

15. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    Yay!!! A new post to read coming back from vacation! Yippeee!!! :D I love your characters, its so much fun watching Lindoro and Menaria interact.

Its also very intriguing to hear more about this mission! It sounds like the counsellor may have had a hand in this...grrr...

Looking forward to more from Lindoro and Menaria :)

16. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Thanks jm2! Yeah when me beta gets done I'll post it ;) sent it off already :D Glad ya enjoying my OCs. I love creating new characters, more of a challenge :D

t_s Welcome back! How'd the vacation go? Hopefully well!! :D :D Thanks for reading! Yeah.. a shame how the Council is blinded by some things the Senate does. ;)

The next two posts will be shorter so maybe I can post'em quicker ;)

17. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Poor Menaria! They both handled that awkward situation quite well. LOL when she 'spewed' her drink! So some of his past has come to light, it is going to be interesting to see them both work through this.

18. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Glad you liked that bit, I actually was hesitant in adding the 'shower scene' but thought it would be a little comic relief. Especially since she's female and he's male and it's the first morn together hehehe

:D Glad it was taken in stride! Thanks for reading! :D

19. Opal

Opal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    All right, Kynstar, who did you kidnap to write this story for you? There is no way the person who wrote this beautiful piece is the same girl who thanks me for electronic rasberries. :p

Just teasing, Kyn. Wow. This just keeps getting better as you go.

20. SenatorHermione

SenatorHermione Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2004
    It's true, it does get better and better as you go. Really great story and I love the characters. How do you think this stuff up? I truly hope to see more! I'll keep an eye out for some new posties!

21. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Alright now Kynstar. You hired George Luca didn't you? It's alright, you can tell us. We are a circle of trust, not judgement. How else could you think up this stuff? :D

Really good story! Keep up the good work!

22. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    :eek: Wow couple others like me story too!!! [face_blush] How sweet!!!!! [face_love]

Hey Opal! Who I kidnapped? *snrk* hehehe should I say? hehehe nah in actuality juz little me and me imagination! ;) Glad you are still enjoying it! :D :D

SenatorHermione sweet of you! Well... would you get upset if I said that it juz came to me a couple of months of a go out of the blue? Yep believe it or not, I was sitting and reading some material out of one of the SW RPG books and walah! "What if..." and then it went from there! :D Thank you so much for reading! I truly appreciate it! Being new to the sci-fi fanfic world I was a little shaky on attempting this! And as well as posting on boards since I'm kind'a new to the whole board postie issue. :D Thanks again!!!

VadersMistress glad to see you! [face_blush] Ahhh if only GL would! ;) hehehe like I told SH, it came out of the blue one day! :) Thank you sooo much for dropping by! :D Glad you're enjoying my OCs!! Love ya writing style! ;) Hope mine isn't to shabby!! Sometimes my verbages slip thru my fingers! ;)

THANK YOU all sooooo much for your encouragements and compliments! You all made my day!!! and here's a biggggg one for you all!!!!
    [:D]

23. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    Brill story liked how you showed her emotions and his and the bit with the shower had me laughing

24. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Poor girl, :p owell. its going to take some tiome for them to get used to their morning habits. in other words, she needs to sleep in while he's in the shower and he needs to be quicker in the shower or at least get dressed in the refresher. :p

25. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Thanks sdhfs for reading! Glad you enjoyed the shower scene! Thought a little humor would be appropriate. He'll have to get use to having her around! hehehehe

Hey jacen! :) Yeah the morning habits will be something they'll get used to eventually, though the shower scene will be with them for a long time! Something for them to look back on later on! :D :D

I also wanted to take the time to say thanks for the those who nominated my story for 'Best First Story' and also nominated Menaria for 'Portrayal of a Child Character' that was soooo sweet of you!!!! [face_blush]
    [face_blush]
    THANKS!!!

As soon as me beta gets back with me I'll post the next chappie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.