main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions The first piece of the EU that you owned?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Imperial Reject, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your Pal Friendpatine

Your Pal Friendpatine Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 29, 2017
    Actually I guess The Han Solo Adventures wasn't the first, at least not the collection because from what I can see that wasn't released until a year after Heir To The Empire and I bought that right when it came out. I had read the Han Solo Adventures books prior to Heir To The Empire but it must have been the individual books though I don't recall actually owning them so I think they may have come from the library. Which would make Heir To The Empire the first piece of EU that I owned. Speaking of which I have recently thought several times how much I wish I still had those old hardcovers of the Thrawn Trilogy I bought back in the day. Or rather my parents bought for me, I didn't have a job at 11 years old. They're my favorite Star Wars books and I bought them right when they came out, but back in college they were among several stacks of books I took down to the secondhand bookstore to sell for beer money. I have replaced them with some pristine secondhand copies I found but I wish I had the actual ones I read as a kid.

2. Commander_Andersen

Commander_Andersen Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 10, 2004
    Probably Rebel Assault, the first video game I ever played. Also, TIE Fighter, the audiobooks of Jedi Search and Dark Apprentice (on cassettes), and then The Jabba Tape, which was serialised in the UK Star Wars magazine back in 1997 or so.

3. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004
    When it was 1st released -

[​IMG]

4. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    The Yugoslavian version of the Spanish Star Wars: Ewoks sticker album! :) That was back in 1990.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    SpecForce Trooper likes this.
  5. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    I would say The Heir to the Empire. :)

6. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    darksaber and the truce at bakura

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    It was a copy of Hier to the Empire that I bought from the book store in 2011 or so.

8. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    I was three years old and recently saw Empire Strikes Back at a Drive-In theater off of the 110 Freeway in Los Angeles, CA.

My parents bought me
    ESB Pop-Up storybook,
    ESB Record set
    R2 D2 12" action figure

I'm counting these towards the EU. I didn't get any Marvel SW Comics until ROTJ came out in 83.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nom von Anor likes this.
  9. SithOverlord101

SithOverlord101 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2018
    Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

10. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    HEIR TO THE EMPIRE

Bernael Edit: Thread locked by moderator due to inactivity. Should you desire the thread reactivated please contact Sinrebirth, darthbernael, or Bardan_Jusik.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2022
    whostheBossk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.