main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars THE FOREVER WAR

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sir_Draco, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Corellia, Marketplace

The Inquisitor laughed out. „Well, für someone having no idea what a Jedi is, you quite much believe you got the right to be arrgoant.“ The Inquisitor said and his lightsaber shut down. Then, as fast as had attacked before his hand shot up and instead of Urijah sending lightning against the Inquisitor it was now the Inquisitor sending his own powerful wave of dark, painful lightning at Urijah. Hissing out, he slowly came closer to the Jedi, as he probably realized when you summoned darkness, there was no defense against it.

The Imbued stayed back as they arrived, but many of them ignited their own blue lightsabers now. Watching as their superior enjoyed the attack on the young Jedi.

Tag: Jumpin_Jesus

Ooc: JaceV, we usually all tag the same. You can see at the posts of the others how the tag-system works. Please adopt, as it makes my life easier J Thanks.
    Corellia, Government District

The day passed without any unusual events for Veektor and his son. A delegate had several bureaucratic duties and they were becoming more and more the longer the war kept on raging.

But in the evening, right before the bureau would usually have closed, some interesting news came in. Not only did the intelligence mention in their evening report that a Jedi had visited the Prime Minister, a certain Leele Tane, but also that two Jedi had been sighted on the market. Fighting.

The market was right under the bureau of Veektor and indeed, the Jedi were there. He could see people running away and lightning down there, as if it was a miniature of a battle. And through all of this, there was the echo of a deadly cold.

Tag: JaceV

Tython, Orbit

The pilot woke up as the hyperdrive turned from a hum to an equally unnerving silence. The ship dropped out of hyperspace a little to early, but the explanation was clearly visible before Erian´s eyes and those of his pilots. A fleet and not a small one. “47th Response Element. Better known as the Iron Will.” Cyla Devon said the words with a certain sense of disgust. The “Iron Will” was known as the fleet group with the most loyal servants of the Jedi Order. But Devon had shown a strange habit of not being very indoctrinated for an Imbued. Maybe he had not even been mind tricked before. It had been to easy to influence him for an Imbued anyway. If so the question remained, why he had smuggled the Jedi out of the Inquisition´s fleet, because that was what he had basically done.

“Better identify myself, before they shoot us out of the sky.” He gasped and indeed two dozen T-Wings came their direction. The fleet obviously was isolating the planet, with more than two dozen ships spreading in orbit.

“FlightK-19 here. Jedi Inquisitor demands access . . . “ Devon looked at his passanger. “ . . . the Jedi Seers Temple might be a good point to start.” Devon turned to him and smirked. “Guess you are here for the dead seers, are you?”

Tag: Comdr

Nesron, Ruins of the Temple

Vibre watched the pack spread, gave a look to the slayers who still watched the whole scene in silence with his friend. Then he stepped into the center. A gesture, challenging Darth Mollochine´s position at the center of attention. “What if I do?” He asked the Twi´lek. They stared at each other and then the Twi´lek broke of and turned. “We need to kill her, you know that.” He hissed out. “If we allow the shadow Hand to do it, they will say we failed. After all we have not been send here to conquer this piece of dust. We were send here for a reason, Vibre.” Vibre nodded and looked at the pack.
    “My creatures can defeat her.” Mollochine turned his head. “Your little watchdogs here?” Mollochine allowed a barking laughter to escape. “Have you felt her power?” He asked Vibre who now stepped next to him. Vibre looked at the pack and then answered Mollochine.
    “Never underestimate the power of the Dark Side.” Vibre only replied. “I don´t.” The answer snapped out of Mollochine. And then he widened his eyes. “I understand. You wish to . . . you are defying Orders, Vibre. That will be your . . . “

The two red blades hissed alive and Mollochine´s arm fell to the ground, with a grinning Vibre above him. “I do.” He replied, as Mollochine collapsed to his knees. “I promised my watchdogs a meal, you know?” Vibre looked up to the pack and nodded. “Good appetite Mufassa Odi.”

Tag: Mitth_Fisto

2. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    SirakRomar asked me to post this, as hse is busy and cannot post from her iphone on these boards.

Lora Skywalker
    Command Center, Nesron

She realized what she had to do immediately. She had come here for a reason. A last resort option the Jedi Council had denied her, when they had negated the option to use Morning Star. On Nesron she needed no Morning Star. The force had revealed to her what had to be done and she would follow the force, as she always did.

What Arek suggested seemed to be the perfect . . . distraction. “I agree, it will probably be impossible to capture him or keep him detained. You will need to kill him, if he does not give up himself.” Her nod looked regretful, as her mind turned to other options. “I suggest you do assemble your team. Only the best. I cannot come, obviously. The shadow Hand will be looking for my presence first when he enters the system.” She looked at Lediath and expected him to dislike her high opinion of herself. “I will attack the Sith and make sure they are distracted, while we evacuate our troops and attack the Sith Fleet.

They were all dead now. All dead.

Lora smiled. She would life. And the Padawan?

The force had wished him to stay alive, too.

She had to save him too. She needed help anyway.

“May the force be with you.” She said and turned to leave. A bit rushed, perhaps. But she had preparation to be made.

Tag: BLemelisk, Sir_Draco

Nesron, Camp

The Inquisitor lead the way through the Jedi´s camp and they finally arrived in one of the huge emergency shuttles for the wounded standing a bit away from the rest of the small support fleet. The Inquisitor nodded to Vencin and waited until he was inside, before closing the ramp of the shuttle and folding his hands before his chest. “Just a few harmless questions, Jedi Derun. That is all. You name popped up within an investigation of us and we wondered if you might be of any assistance to the Jedi Inquisition. Have you ever heard of a Jedi Master called Saya? Have you probably talked to her? Recently?”

Vencin actually felt the name was vaguely familiar, but he could not remember her. But something was . . . wrong. The force revealed that to the young Jedi. Something was wrong.

Tag: Sarge221

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Ha, I have two characters in two games on Tython. :cool:

Erian Serenni

Tython, Orbit

The escape from The Justice had been too easy but uneventful. He wasn't one to look a gift eopie in the mouth though and was thankful that it had been uneventful. However, he was wary that it had been too easy to mind trick the Imbued pilot he had commandeered. He knew the tricks the Inquisitors would use to entrap a rogue Jedi or a traitor, he had done them many times himself in pursuit of justice. So he was wary but kept himself in check lest he fall into the easy trap of paranoia.​

Fear leads to the Darkside, my apprentice, the ghost of his past whispered into his mind. He would not fear being chased for he knew by now he would be. The only question is, how far did word spread that he had gone AWOL and how much of a hindrance will his jumping ship cause him in his quest to find the truth?​

"Yes," he replied carefully, eying the pilot and wondering how the Jedi failed to catch this Imbued's behavioral problems. "There are still many questions unanswered and those answers can be found here. Get us down to the Temple safely, Lieutenant."​

Erian leaned back against his seat's backrest and closed his eyes. As he rested, he stretched out his senses to his immediate surroundings, noting the presence of the Lieutenant and his co-pilot and their emotions, and then reaching out to the space around Tython. He turned his focus on the subtle changes in the Living Force around him, seeking for hints of danger to himself and a way through this without getting himself or these two men killed.​

TAG: Sir_Draco

4. Jumpin_Jesus

Jumpin_Jesus Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 9, 2012
    Urijah
    The Grande Plaza, Corellia

"Well, for someone having no idea what a Jedi is, you quite much believe you got the right to be arrogant."
    These words infuriated Urijah as the lighting attack he charged grew stronger as it began to be fueled with his frustration.

The next thing puzzled Urijah for the grand total of five seconds he was permitted to think: the inquisitor had shut his lightsaber off.

"What is he.......," that was Urijah's thought as the other jedi let out a lighting fast (irony, ha-ha) attack against him. This caused the strike Urijah was charging to be backfired into himself adding to the strike the inquisitor had sent to him. There was a electrical burst of energy as Urijah was catapulted back several feet onto the ground.

Pain. Pain was the first thing to circulate Urijah's mind. As Urijah layed there convulsing and shrieking in pain, yelling words barely comprehendable, anger began to enter his system.

As the anger surged though Urijah his screams began to shout powerfully through the force creating a horrifying low shriek that echoed throughout the plaza and market place.

With the dark attack vibrating painfully through Urijah's body a great well of energy began to fill him. He craned his neck around in a grotesque way to meet the inquisitor's stare with his own. At that moment Urijah began to attempt to let out a furious force lighting attack back at the inquisitor, trying to channel his own lighting back at him, fortified with some of his own.

Sir_Draco

5. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Vencin Dermun
    Nesron, Camp, Shuttle

Without question, Ven had followed the Inquisitor despite the uneasy feeling he felt at the pit of his stomach. It couldn't be helped. Whenever you heard talk about the Jedi Inquisition - at least during Ven's training period - people would always go silent and start looking over their shoulders as if saying the name of the organization had magically called upon one if its members to materialize right behind you. At one point, perhaps, a long time ago, the Jedi Inquisition had been a more comforting name that kept the dark side at bay from infesting within Republic space but now...

They suspect everyone of heresy, Ven thought. He heard that saying before but he couldn't remember when or how. Needless to say, coming to the attention of the Inquisition - whether due to good or ill - was attention that many wanted to avoid.

The Inquisitor's chosen spot for discussion certainly didn't help much. A simple shuttle - ordinary, no reason to draw attention - located away from both the supply fleet and the interest of anyone else. It provided complete privacy and, when the ramp closed behind him, Ven felt like he had just been sealed away into a completely different, and very small, world where it was just only him and the Inquisitor.

"Have you ever heard of a Jedi Master called Saya? Have you probably talked to her? Recently?”

Something was...wrong.

Ven furrowed a brow and while he hoped the Inquisitor took it as a sign of the Padawan thinking about the question, in reality Ven wondered about this feeling of wrongness that tickled at the back of his mind. Jedi Master Saya. The name did sound familiar but hiding beneath that sense of familiarity he felt that there was something wrong. And the feeling did not come from him but, rather, as if it was being whispered in his ear. Something was wrong, the Force spoke.

But what could he do? There may be something wrong but he didn't know what or why. Right now he was being questioned by an Inquisitor about a Jedi that he can't remember. Should he lie? Why? And could he really lie to an Inquisitor? They're supposed to be trained to look out for clues or anything that would cause them to suspect someone of being tainted of the dark side. A Jedi could detect when someone was lying and when you're a Jedi that's trained specifically to do so - especially if its another Jedi they're suspecting -....a Padawan would be hard-pressed to hide something from an Inquisitor successfully.

There was really only one thing he could do: tell the truth.

"The name....sounds familiar," Ven spoke slowly but truthfully. He shook his head, "But I don't know her or anything about her nonetheless talked to her recently."

That feeling of wrongness kept scratching at the back of his consciousness but Ven tried to ignore it. He saw nothing wrong with this course of action. He knew nothing about this Jedi Master and, thus, there was no reason for him to be linked to whatever investigation the Inquisition was conducting. He had nothing to hide, he had spoken only the truth, and there should just be no reason for him to be anymore involved with the Inquisition for more then this meeting.

...But why did my name pop up? he suddenly asked himself.

6. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Zara Zorn
    Bureau, Corellia

"I think you have a lot of explaining to do...but not here." He held up a hand warily. "It's not safe here any longer. We need to move." The Prime Minister was a smart man, just as Darth Lagore had told her.

"My job was it to safe your life. Answers will be what my Master gives you. And indeed we need to go. he awaits us nearby and he was crystal clear that you both were running out of time to discuss matters." Nodding she turned and began to rearrange her robes, hiding her tattoed face, her arms, all of her body including her lightsaber and then leading the way out. "You have an emergency lift on the south end of the building, well hidden. I seen it when I came here. We can take that one." She said, as if she had not spoken out a state-secret.

Tag: HanSolo29

7. JaceV

JaceV Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2011
    Corellia, Coronet
    Veektor and Mason

It was just another day in the office. Veektor signed the last of his work and closed the folder. Sliding his work aside, he spun around to a day that had turned evening. Time was an interesting thing. Some days it was slow and some fast. Veektor once heard someone tell him about the perception of time. Time only went as fast and slow as you perceived it. It could have much to do with one's mental state as well. If one didn't receive enough sleep, time could pretty much be light speed. That was Veektor, not sleeping enough lately. It had been that way for years. He had thought about requesting medical attention, but all they would tell him is try to get some sleep. He could not sleep properly, no matter how hard he tried. Thoughts and images of his beloved haunted him in the night. The images were so real, so vivid. It was as if he could reach out and grasp them. Some of the images were memories and the rest were things he didn't remember about Gloria. She was in places he never saw her in. When he tried to recollect the images they couldn't be found. He sighed clasping his hands together and tangling his fingers before his face. His eyes stretched out to the stars, eventually following the line down below.

There were familiar lights sparkling in the market. Veektor raised his eyes as people ran away from the sparkling lights. It was unusual and Veek felt an unusual cold echoing around him. He also felt a sharp tingle in his neck as chills ran down his back. He wanted to shiver, but he couldn't move. Veek wiggled his toes so he knew wasn't frozen, turning his chair back around. The air suddenly turned chilly when Mason charged in the room. By the sweat staining Mason's forehead, Veek understood it was happening to him too. Maybe it had something to do with the report of Jedi earlier. A Jedi named Leele Tane had visited the Prime Minister and even more Jedi had been spotted on the market. Their arrivals had Veektor in a state of denial. He didn't 'appreciate' the Jedi. When Jedi were around weird things took place though, Veektor knew from experience. Whenever Gloria was around him, something powerful resonated within her. Back then, he hadn't known the strange feeling until Gloria taught him that it was the force. This was a little different. It wasn't just one feeling this time, there were several.

"They're here, aren't they father? What do they want?" Mason asked, wiping the sweat from his brow.

Veek didn't wonder how Mason knew what the feeling was. He was a smart kid and the force strong in him. If anything, Mason most likely felt a presence before Veek did.

"I think so," Veek pursed his lips. "I do not know their business here, but I am going to find out. Stay here Mason, this could be dangerous."

Mason grimaced.

"Why? I'm practically an adult now, I can take care of myself."

Veek arose, flipping his cloak around.

"And I am still your father and I want you to stay. There are many things you don't understand."

Mason clenched his teeth, eyes dripping with fire.

"Like how to sign a folder of papers?"

Veek folded his arms.

"My decision is final. Shut down the computers and remain here. I will return to get you once I've figured this out."

Mason rolled his eyes.

"Sure thing, 'sir'."

The young boy stormed out. There were things Mason had not understood about his mother, about the force, about force users, and it wasn't his fault. He was old enough to learn, but was he mature and ready? Time would tell if he handled remaining in the building well then Veek would see. Mason would perceive time as a punishment if he were impatient. Patience would allow him to perceive time as a form of waiting. For his sake, he hoped his son was patient.

Veek shook his head to get back to the task at hand. This wasn't just another day at the office...

Tag: Sir_Draco

8. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Terryn Kae
    Nesron, Jedi Camp

Rest. Terryn smirked as the boy spoke, but dared not say a word. If only he understood how few and far between lessons came. He only nodded though, as the boy was called away by another man. Seated around a fire were some of the men and women he had rode into the battle with. Seeing them happy and talking was pleasant, but he couldn’t help but see Lousea with them, laughing with the rest. Had he not abandoned her to encounter another foe, perhaps she would have been. As he approached, he noticed that the conversations had changed while speaking with Ven.

“What do you say, Terryn? Is The One or is Skywalker the Chosen One?” He searched for the one who had asked the question, and recognized her as Lorata. Lots of potential, both in physical and mental combat. Her ways, though, were very much opposite from the beliefs of the old order. Very much so.

“Neither.” Terryn sighed, finally amongst his own. “Both of them are too. . .too expected. I always thought the Chosen One would come from nowhere and save us all. But Skywalker’s been groomed from birth, and the One. . .he’s just a myth.” Terryn expected a backlash. He had just neglected both of the popular theories. “No, the Chosen One. . .he or she will come when and from where no one expects it.”

“We can just hope the Force leads them to our side.”

9. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    Approaching Tython and the Jedi Temple

The pilot nodded and kept on going through the rituals of identification and proof of authority. But those ships above Tython were Protectorate and in the end of the day a Jedi Inquisitor would never be stopped by ordinary soliders of the Protectorate. A few minutes passed and they accelerated towards the surface.

By then Erian had already felt it. Change. Fundamtenal, profound change and cold and deadly trembling in hte force. Death was hanging over Tython, the echo of a terrible crime still poisoned the planets aura. Something important had happened here, something more important and meaningful than anything Erian had ever before perceived in the force. And the ripples caused by this event could still be felt in the force.

The shuttle cut through the clouds and made it´s way onto the green planet. Below animals were running away in herds, as the pilot approached the ancient Jedi Temple, that had lately served the Seers as their home.

[​IMG]

"Approaching target and we´re not the only ones who visit it. I am receiving a transponder signal. Not Protectorate. Looks like the local militia is there." Looking up the MonCal and the humans exchanged looks. No Jedi activity or guards were visible. It was as if the Temple had been abandoned and not as if the worst Jedi Murder in recent history had happened there only two days ago. "Landing now."

The ship set of right next to the shuttle of the local militia. Two men in blue uniforms expected the Jedi shuttle. Probably they had spotted them when they approached. A third person, a black haired woman with clear and intense blue eyes joined the two and folded her arms, awaiting the ramp to lower. She was obviously in command and not very pleased to see the Jedi land.

Tag: @Comdr

ooc: All others tomorrow

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Erian Serenni

Jedi Temple, Tython

He felt the taint over Tython as the horrendous deed that had occurred there lingered within the Force over the homeworld of the Jedi. Something, indeed, had happened here. Something important enough that its after effects were still being felt. Death and lots of it. But what had really happened he could not discern that from above and within the ship. As the pilots guided the ship down toward the surface, Erian focused on what he was sensing in the Force. He could hear its whispers of the evil deed that had happened. It was almost as if the Force disapproved, shivering from the coldness of the murders, at least that is how he interpreted what he was feeling.​

The rogue Inquisitor opened his eyes to gaze out the viewport as the shuttle approached the Jedi Temple and if what had happened here had not overshadowed his reasons for being here, he would have felt awed at the sight of it. He knew that temple had stood for hundreds of centuries, abandoned many times as the Jedi were either killed or simply had forgotten about the place, before being rediscovered again and again. Now though, he felt disheartened that such an ancient place of the Order had been tainted with the blood of their brethren.​

And all for what?​

That is why I am here. To find out why and what had really happened.

Erian's dark gaze shifted to the second shuttle that was waiting at the Temple when the Lieutenant spoke up. He could see the militiamen waiting with a third person who did not look pleased at seeing their approach. Civilians, he thought a bit arrogantly.They never do like it when the Jedi get involved. But this was a Jedi matter so why would the local militia be involved anyway? Quietly the Jedi Inquisitor stood once the shuttle was settled and he glanced at the two pilots.​

"Come, Lieutenant," he commanded, easily slipping into the role of a superior, as if this was simply another mission. Something about the Imbued compelled him to bring him along. Perhaps it was because the young man had not been properly indoctrinated and if he found a truth different from what the Protectorate was claiming, he suspected he would need all the help he could get. Turning an improperly converted Imbued could mean the difference between survival and death. If what Saya had said was true, he had a feeling he would not be serving the Protectorate for much longer.​

He would not protect a lie.​

"You," he never did catch the Mon Cal's name other than what the Devon called him. "Stay with the ship and keep it prepped until we return." Without another word, he spun on his heel, his cloak whipping around his ankles and gliding after him just centimeters above the shuttle floor. He waited patiently as the ramp lowered before striding down it with the purpose and arrogance of an Inquisitor, an arrogance he didn't feel right now with what he was doing and with Saya's words still haunting his thoughts. But he had to put on a show, to make these civilians believe he was suppose to be here or at least not question too much as to why he was here.​

"I was not expecting a welcoming committee," Erian began a little haughtily as if his time was about to be wasted, his eyes meeting those of the woman as he approached.​

11. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    Corellia, Marketplace

Veektor had to make his way through the fleeing people, yet some spectator´s stayed close to the fight, hungry for the sensation of a battle between Jedi. But what Veektor saw was probably not what one would expect. A mass execution had taken place, obviously. And now a Jedi Inqiuisitor in his golden and grey robes was sending lightning into a young Jedi who was desperately trying to throw lightning back, only to find the power of his anger failing against the superior hatred of his opponent. The Dark Side had always been treacherous and the power Urijah had tried to invoke had it´s origin deep inside the Dark Side of the Force.

Veektor also saw five Imbued making their way through the crowd, in their black armors and their strange aura inside the force, the artificial force-users ignited their own blades to help their superior. But there was something else, something was hiding in the chaos on the market and it´s power was darker, colder and deadlier than the Inquisitor´s.

Urijah did not only feel the presence, he saw it. Dartzh Lagore was slowly walking around the scene of both combatants. Standing behind the raging, force-lightning throwing Inquisitor he smiled down at Urijah. “Who is serving the dark side now, Urijah? And who is serving the light?” The elder Sith lay his head aside and slowly his hand wandered to his belt under his robes.

Tag: Jumpin_Jesus, JaceV

Tython, Temple

“Elara Zoren.” All the woman did was say her name and then she held up her badge, identifying her as an “Tython Inspector”, which potentially meant she was in the investigative branch. “I hope you are not here to keep me from investigating as was the Inquisitor before you. Because I found something, you need to see.”

With those words she turned and started walking towards the Temple. “Yeah, hello you, too!” Devon shouted after her and then looked at her two Militia guards. “And those two are really superior conversationalists, are they?”
    Elara Zoren turned at the door to the temple. “Well, if you´re comedian is done, let´s go to the crime scene.” She sighed and looked at Erian. “Which is the scene of two crimes now.”

Tag: Comdr

Nesron, Command Center

Master Lediath stared at the leaving Skywalker and then turned to Arek Longstar. “Whatever she plans, I hope she knows what she is doing. Longstar, I will accompany you on this mission. I suggest we also pick Kae, I saw he came with you. And Lorata, one of our most promising duelists.” He looked at the map and sighed. “And whoever else you feel appropriate. I would understand if you wanna spare a few of your fellow brothers. Because once we are on the ship I don´t see how we will get of it, Shadow Hand alive or not.”

Lediath sighed and his eyes became slits.

Not far away inside the shuttle the Inquisitor did the same gesture, as he obviously tried to estimate if the young Jedi he had been talking to was telling him the truth. If it was a habit or an actually threat that his hand rested on the silver hilt of his lightsaber was hard to say. But after a few long seconds his features grew softer and he straightened himself again. “Good.”
    Laying his head aside he nodded. “Very good. Because the Inquisition had reason to believe she might have attempted to corrupt you. Master Saya has fallen to the Dark Side and she has . . . . committed a terrible crime. But she has not escaped our justice.” The Inquisitor folded his arms. “Yet, if she found a way to send you a message from her grave or any of her minions contacts you, we would expect you to inform us immediately, understood Padawan?”
    The Inquisitor turned his head, maybe because he felt Skywalker approaching.

Lorata looked at Terryn for a moment. Then they were disturbed in their discussion by a dry laughter. It was a bearded imbued with pale green eyes who sat nearby. “The One a myth? Is that what young Jedi tell themselves to sleep better at night?” The man asked and stood up, presenting his scared battle armor, as he stepped to the fire. “The day I was remade, I felt his presence. Twenty years ago. I was among the first to become Imbued and the first thing I felt when I awoke in my chamber was . . . a presence so powerful everybody else since then has been nothing but a shadow of him.” The elder Imbued nodded. “He is far away from being a myth. He is actually very, very real.”
    Lorata smiled. “Twenty years, that might have been the last time he was seen.” Then she looked at Terryn with whose answer she had had been as unsatisfied as with the Imbued´s. “And what does an Imbued know about the force? You can barely feel it I was told. Just enough to learn a few simpler techniques.”

Tag: spycoder9, Sarge221, SirakRomar, BLemelisk

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Erian Serenni

Jedi Temple, Tython

"No, Inspector Zeron," Erian replied and fell into step beside her. He gave Devon a curious but slightly annoyed look but said nothing of the man's behavior. He certainly was not a typical Imbued. "I have no intentions of getting in the way of justice. In fact I am here to make sure justice has been properly served for those lost."

From a certain point of view he spoke the truth. He was here to find the truth and through finding that truth, he would know if Saya's and the Seers' deaths were justified or not. And if they had not been, then he would see to it that the truth become known. Whatever it was.

"Two?" he stopped a pace behind the woman before following again. "I was only aware that there was only one crime here. What is this second crime and whom else have you informed?"

This message brought to you by the letter S and by the letter W.

13. JaceV

JaceV Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2011
    Corellia, Coronet
    Veektor Shephard

The elderly man made his way through herds of people, running from something. Veek searched for the cause of their panic and he saw it. A mass execution lying all over the marketplace. Darkness swarmed every corner, death following swiftly behind it. Who could have brought so much death upon these people? Veek could say this was his first time seeing the likes of this. And even so, he welcomed it. Mass death and Jedi could only mean one thing, the war was coming here. His hopes would be fufilled. If the war came that meant the Jedi and Sith wouldn't be too far from it. He would have a chance to study them fully and if possible discover weaknesses. He desired to see the Jedi and Sith eradicated, wiped from the face of the galaxy. He wasn't foolish enough to believe he could do it by himself. No, he would need followers. He would need dedicated and loyal people ready to die for his cause because Veek wasn't ready to die yet. Not until he watched every single Jedi and Sith in the galaxy die. It was a difficult goal indeed. Veek would stop at nothing to reach his goal, that's why it would work. He wouldn't be a simple man, trying to reach a single goal, but he would be a symbol trying to achieve an ideal. Ambition. Veektor Shepherd's will and purpose, all in the name of vengence.

As the herds of people cleared, Veektor glanced at what looked like a man casting lightning upon another young man. The young man appeared to be trying to cast it back. Veek squinted at the young man because he felt something from him. What was this feeling? Veek suddenly felt the urge to punch something. Sympathy? No, whatever feeling this was Veek wasn't feeling it, in fact it was feeling him. It was wild and overwhelming. It called to Veektor from the shadows. He could hear his heart pounding in his chest and the air started to warm. Sweat began to slither down his neck. Anger! The power emitting from the young man was anger. Veek knew it all too well. He was feeling anger for a long time when Gloria passed. This anger was different though. This anger had to be from the force. The dark side. Gloria had always warned Veek of the dangers of the darkside. Anger had been one of its powerful emotions. Again, Veek knew and experienced this.

Five dark figures caught his attention in the crowd, they were coming toward the battle. Veek had to be feet away as not to draw too much attention. He wanted to know what was going on first before he decided the best course of action, if he was going to act. He surveyed the field from a distance, counting the combatants, and analyzing their weapons. These were dangerous individuals indeed. Veek realized he wuold have to face this sooner or later and he admired it. He enjoyed the fact that the Jedi were fighting each other. Maybe trust was being broken within the Jedi, maybe the war had turn them against one another, mabe they fell to the darkside. Whatever the case may be, they were trying to eliminate one another. Excellent, Veek's ambitions would be less diffiicult to reach. Or maybe he could make followers out of the winners. He would try to make them believers and since they were already turning against their own kind and manifesting the dark side into 'physical form', it would be easy. Gloria had taught him about the horrors of the dark side, but they were not horrors he had taught himself over the many years. They were power.

Something else was brewing in the crowd, the force was vibrating greatly. It was a dark, silent force, emanating in the crowd. Good thing Veek was hiding his precense in the force since he stepped out the government building. It was a skill Gloria had showed him and passed on to his son just in case Jedi ever came looking for her. Veek served as a spectator and not a threat for now. When any other opportunities presented itself he would consider them, but chances of fighting with them was out of the question. He would not risk killing himself in a fight he had no business in.

14. Jumpin_Jesus

Oct 9, 2012
    Urijah

The pain was overwhelming. What little energy Urijah had was being used to absorb the inquisitor's lightning through one hand and dissipating it through the other. This was not working well as Urijah was still kneeling there with several thousand volts of electricity flowing through him. And a midst all of this he felt something strange. He actually felt nothing, no hate or love of anything, he only felt the force.

As the last feeling of love and hate faded from his body Urijah felt something, well more so somethings. He felt power and the calming wave the force brought with it flow through his body. The power Urijah felt flow through himself was not the only power he felt. The new power he felt was a darker, angrier, hateful power, but it was not his own. This was the kind of power he felt when he faced his father as a child. This new power also emitted a familiar voice : Who is serving the dark side now, Urijah? And who is serving the light?

The voice was Lagore's and Urijah knew this could not be good somehow. Urijah began to call upon his new found energy and what little old energy he felt he began to do something strange, he started to try to stand up from his kneeling position. As he moved into his standing position Urijah tried one last time to throw the inquisitor's attack from himself using all the energy he had left.

15. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Mufassa Odi
    Nesron, Ruins of the Temple

The repose' between his Master Vibre and Mollochines words continued and from the nod Mufassa held the packs back letting his Father dance with the Darth in the worlds stark times. Then it happened like a flash, the Darth had questioned Vibre, and Vibre had silenced the enemy within with a well placed slash. Then it was time to eat. Father had promised and Father had delivered. . .a feast.

The forms that stood as sentinels around the rim of room remained still except for a raised forward hand, the darkness of the force reached out and squeezed, not the throat, not the heart, and not to pull limbs taunt, but merely squeezed the arteries and veins to the arms, legs, and guts. As they did such the closest half of the room pounced, one grabbing the severed arm and getting a hold of the saber to force it to point into the ground as it grunted with the excitement of the pack, the rest from that side fell the body drawing and quartering it out flat on it's back as three bit. Two for each head tail, and one for the chest, letting their poison paralize the form as the rest held it still and pushed on the mind in shifting actions through the force to keep it from focusing even as alternate nails dug in and released to create waves of pain in the food. Not only was there the feast of the flesh, no that had been eaten during the battle, but this was the feast of a soul.

In the war they had just left they merely drank of the general emotions, using it to bolster themselves in the force as they fought. Here they got to enjoy it, feast on it, and savor it. As the form was stilled by the poison paralizing it not a sound was heard as they took bites out of the flesh, and here the methods of the ones by the walls came into effect, as the Darth was not allowed to bleed out, yet forced to still feel the pain of being eaten alive. Even if they stopped now the man was dead, poison and bacteria would end him, only his terror mattered as those that had eaten the least on the field of battle alternated their bites. Never two bit at once, and never a following bite on the same section of the body. Soon the arms were gone, the legs were gone and a few from the other half lended their mouths to the abdomen and the head tail stumps.

All was eaten till only head, lung, and heart were left, but yet all alive. All in terror, all in pain, and with a flurrish the Mufassa leaned over and focused the feasts eyes upon it as another ripped out the beating vital organ and fed it to it over the feast to be viewed by all as it feably fluttered for a moment in open air before dissappearing down it's gullet.

Then it faded, the remnant of the things soul and even that they all pulled and strained to each in miriad bodies all at once, and the remains were cleaned until only the saber and the blood yet marked that it had been here. And a few small acid sprays soon saw even the blood burn away upon the floor. Returning to their posts they waited at the side of the room as seperate bodies licked each other clean of any splatter.

It was a good feast.

16. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    Corellia, Marketplace

Urijah felt the strength and how the lightning seemed to ebb down. It was as if Lagore was dampening it´s effects. Yet, still when Urijah managed to raise his own hand and throw his lightning at the Inquisitor, the man did little more than stumble back in a moment of surprise. The lightning lacked the power only pure, unrestrained hatred could give the dark side technique. A hatred the Inquisitor seemed to command. The moment was enough though. Lagore needed no more. With a wave of the elder Sith the Inquisitor suddenly was ripped into the air and thrown into the nearby shop. Still throwing lightning and screaming in anger he crushed through the facade and was gone. The Imbued stopped immediately and turned to the new entry into the battle. But the Sith, robed in dark robes and his near-human face hidden in the shadow of his hood ignored them. He stepped to Urijah and smiled down on the boy. “You fought bravely boy. Yet, you still need much to learn before you can face such evil . . . “ And the irony he was talking about a Jedi Inquisitor showed around his lips in a curled smile.

“Let us go.” The elder Sith looked up and his lightsaber seemed to appear from nowhere in his hand. His eyes tested the crowd and probably nobody but Veektor realized the second the Sith´s eyes lasted on him. “We need to talk.” He seemed to say to both men and then he dragged Urijah up. The three Imbued already had him surrounded by then.

“Stop Sith!” Their obvious commander yelled. And again the smile played around the sith´s lips. “Would you clear the way, my young friend?” He asked Urijah and behind him one of the Imbued stepped forth to attack Lagore from behind.

Veektor felt almost nothing but a faint echo from the old man. Only when he had pushed the Jedi out of the fight he had got a glimpse of the power of the man. A profound and unusual strong presence in the force, hidden a second latter with frightening perfection again. This was not just an ordinary spy of the Sith. This Sith was more than that.

Tag: Jumpin_Jesus, JaceV

Tython, Temple

Zeron lead them in, with a nod to her men ordering them to guard the entrance. The MonCal sighed and remained with them outside. Only devon followed in wordlessly, but still amused about the dialogue that had just passed.
    Inside the Temple was the ancient structure of the Jed´aai of old, which had housed so many generations of Jedi around here. The endless stairs, the high halls, all was meant to accommodate hundred of Jedi and yet, the halls were empty. Death was in the air. Zeron seemed to feel the same and fought the silence of the Temple by explaining her presence and answering the second question of Erian.
    “A theft and potentially a break in seemed to have happened hours after the murder investigation had ended. That is why I am here. I acquired something from the Jedi Temple on a market in our settlement and hoped to find one of you still investigating this. I mean, twelve hours was a bit short for an investigation, was it? After all we have ten dead Jedi Masters here.” With those words she opened two big doors to the central chamber. It was the place where the Jedi Masters had been killed. The bodies had been removed, but holographic projections of them still were present and showing the places were the bodies had been found. Most of the bodies were near the central circle, where the Seers had obviously meditated. Their lightsabers and limbs lay around there, marked as red projections. Only one body was projected right in front of the three investigators as they entered. A human, young looking. His arm had been severed and lay with his blue lightsaber nearby.
    All other were in and around the meditation circle. Master Kawook, a powerful and legendary Wookiee Jedi Master was among them. A Noghri, a human male and one very old looking human woman. Two twi´leks who looked so identical, they had to be twins. A Trianii who still held his double bladed lightsaber, but had los his head. A Talz. Then there was something that looked like it might have been a Gand, but the Mask had melted, when someone had stabbed into it. Possibly Master Loao, another legend in the order who had retreated here a decade ago. The final one had been sliced into two and lay in the midst of the circle. It was probably a Duros or a Neimodian. It was hard to say in his state.
    http://www.acanaday.com/images/portfolio/Tython_JediTemple.jpg

Devon walked over the holograms as if they were still dead bodies and looked around, rubbing his chin. “Sithspit, what happened here.” He said, shaking his head. Ten dead Jedi Seers and all of them Masters. Probably Erian still remembered Saya´s skills with the lightsaber blade and if so it was obvious that killing this assembly had been quite a feat, especially since the attacking force took all of them at once.

“Well, while I did investigate the break in I found something very surprising.” Zeron continued. “Nothing. The security system has not been breached. Not after the attack and not before it.” She looked at Erian. “Last reported breach is actually nine month ago and seemed to have been a few kids. So I wondered . . . what that means for the conclusion by the Inquisition that the Sith killed those Jedi Masters.” She became careful now, as she was aware what she implied through her investigation results.

Tag: @Comdr

ooc: Some people are no responding right now. to avoid longer breaks for those waiting on them, I will move on with those storylines on Monday evening, so roughly in 48 hours.

17. Jumpin_Jesus

Oct 9, 2012
    Urijah

Urijah felt something strange, the lighting being sent to him began to lose it's intensity allowing him to look up at the Inquisitor and finally see Lagore. This was his opportunity, seizing the moment Urijah stopped trying to dissipate the lighting and put his hand forward and threw it back at the other jedi. This caused him to stumble back several feet distracting him from Lagore who drew him up with the force and threw him into a shop across the street.

Urijah was ultimately dumbfounded as he sat in the street trying to shake off the lighting potentially dangerous after effects. He took a quick glance at the Administration Building's mirror like panels to make sure the lighting had no cosmetic affects on him. Turning his attention back to Lagore he saw him walking towards him, "You fought bravely boy. Yet, you still need much to learn before you can face such evil . . . “ Urijah looked up at the old sith lord as he offered him his hand. "Let us go," the Sith lord said simply. Unfortunately Urijah knew it could not be that simple.

Urijah graciously accepted the Sith lord's hand and pulled himself up uneasily yanking off his hood in the process revealing his one yellow eye more clearly than it was under his hood. He turned to Lagore and then the crowd and saw a interesting looking government official in the crowd with no presence in the force. Urijah looked to Lagore shocked as he beckoned the official over to them. He heard Lagore ignite his lightsaber and looked around them as he saw the three imbued surround them. “Would you clear the way, my young friend?” Urijah looked at Lagore oddly. Attacking someone who was doing intentional harm to other people was one thing but attacking Republic soldiers was another, but he decided it wouldn't matter ultimately. It was only a matter of time before word of him attacking an inquisitor got to the High Council and then it would be a short time before he would be declared Persona Non Grata and hunted down by the inquisition.

So the decision was made and Urijah ignited both of his lightsabers as he felt the imbued begin to attack Lagore's exposed back. He quickly brought one of his lightsabers to deflect it and then brought the other one forward hoping to impale his chest. As he finished the attack he brought himself back around, putting himself in between Lagore and the other two imbued.

18. JaceV

JaceV Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2011
    Corellia, Coronet
    Veektor Shephard

The battle had raged on. The two combatants ceased moments after the presence Veektor felt manifested out of the shadows. Through dark, challenging eyes he glared at everyone in the crowd. Finally, his eyes made it to Veektor and the younger combatant. Veektor felt an echo from his eyes, a dark and deep echo resonating in Veektor's head. This man, if he was a man was strong with the force indeed, but why could Veek sense nothing but darkness around him? When he stared back into the man's eyes there was a coldness. Veek vaguely remembered what his wife had told him about Jedi and Sith. The jist of it all was that the Jedi were light and the Sith were dark. Veek knew now this man was indeed a Sith and a powerful Sith at that. He didn't understand why the old Sith would look at him the way he did. Veek had no conflict with him and didn't desire a challenge. Maybe it was the way the Sith as an order acted. It was a stereotypical thought, but most likely all Sith did not act that way. The man addressed something to him and the younger combatant.

“We need to talk," he said.

Veektor did not want to go anywhere with him, it wouldn't be wise to let the intimidating Sith know. He just nodded at the order. Veek was not afraid, he just didn't want to see his ambitious plans crumble before they ever began. The puzzle pieces were falling into place. His destiny was fast approaching and so was the fate of the Jedi and Sith. He could learn much of the Sith by studying this man, conversing with him would be the best option. Veek could talk his way through pretty much anything. It was time to see if those debates were worth it. Analytical observations would serve him best in his first ever verbal combat with a Sith.

Tag: Sir Draco

19. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Thom Stett
    Government Bureau, Corellia

"My job was it to safe your life. Answers will be what my Master gives you," she explained hurriedly, but with a sense of calm behind her words. "And indeed we need to go. He awaits us nearby and he was crystal clear that you both were running out of time to discuss matters."

So, he was to meet her Master. That information was enough to bring him pause and he turned to look at her briefly as she gathered her robes about herself. "Your Master," he repeated the word to himself as he fished around in his jacket for the blaster he had grabbed earlier. Now, more than ever before, he felt the need to use it. "So, he is here after all."

"You have an emergency lift on the south end of the building, well hidden. I seen it when I came here. We can take that one," she continued as if she hadn't heard his mumblings.

Thom couldn't help but smile at her attention to detail. "You don't miss a beat, do you? I guess that's why your Master calls you the best." He glanced down the now silent corridor beyond his office and indicated to the left with a nod. "This way."

With the small blaster now in hand, Thom stepped out of the office and started down the corridor at a brisk pace.

TAG: TheSithGirly, Sir_Draco

20. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Vencin Dermun
    Nesron, Camp, Shuttle
    When the Inquisitor narrowed his eyes, Ven did nothing but stare back calmly. He was not trying to deceive the Inquisitor and had only told the truth; surely the man could sense that and, thus, there was nothing to worry about. But when the Inquisitor's hand made a motion towards the lightsaber hanging at his belt, the young Padawan did feel a sudden spike of apprehension and even allowed himself to think that the Inquisitor would use force despite Ven showing no sign of conflict or dishonesty.

But he didn't. When the Inquisitor relaxed, so too did Ven.

“Very good. Because the Inquisition had reason to believe she might have attempted to corrupt you. Master Saya has fallen to the Dark Side and she has . . . . committed a terrible crime. But she has not escaped our justice.”

The first thing that came to Ven's mind was a question of what, exactly, Master Saya had done. Again he did not know her but being curious was only natural when you're told about someone committing a 'terrible crime'. He did not ask though as he did not want the Inquisitor to think he held any more interest then he should. Curious or not, he did not want to attract trouble when there was no need for it. So when the Inquisitor instructed that Ven mention any attempts of Saya contacting him from the grave or whoever she may have sent to him, there was very little that Ven could do to respond.

Bowing his head towards the Inquisitor, Ven simply replied, "I will make sure to inform the Inquisition of any dangers that Master Saya may've posed to the Republic."

And with that, Ven hoped that this matter between him and the Inquisition was settled.

21. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    A Word from the GM
    A final word, actually. I hate that my life did this to me again. Not only concerning this game, but concerning many, many things. I had it all set up, I had it all in order and then I suddenly have to turn around, abandon my life for weeks or probably months or years and leave it all behind in chaos.​
    You might have realized how my posting-frequency has dropped dangerously low. And I actually am surprised I even managed to do this. Now my job as a military engineer (not part of them military, but we have a bit of a special thing going here in Germany) has done what they actually promised to me they would not do again. They promoted me once more and send me away. Far away. And once again I know I won´t have time to update in months! Maybe up to a year. The problem is, it is an important thing to do I will do it to leave the world a better place than I entered it. I believe that. So I cannot do anything but follow that call once more. But enough of my "career". ​
    I accept at this point that my childish hobby of “GMing” games on a forum will never work out. My job will always ruin my efforts around here and this post is also my retirement statement as a GM.​
    The point in time to leave is still a few weeks away, but updating the game knowing this will lead nowhere . . . is something I find incredibly hard. It feels like cheating to you guys, so I wanted to get this out and tell you what I need to do.​
    I will end this game with immediate effect.
    So The Forever War ironically was a lot shorter than expected.​
    You guys created incredible characters and it breaks my heart to never see them again. ​
    My apologies and my best wishes ​
    Jörg (Draco)​

22. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Heartbreaking, even though I knew for a few days I hoped you´d change your mind. Thanks for the great game so far? This had the potential to become one of the great epic games of the RPF. A shame you had no time to get it there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.