main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Reference The Galiceno (OOC for HAVOC SQUAD)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Kurisan, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    Darth_Elu and greyjedi125 like this.
  2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Great energy!! I'm very excited for this! Also, I caught what you did there with the theme song! [face_laugh]

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Happy to be onboard for an SW RP, can never be too many [face_laugh]

Darth_Elu, Kurisan and greyjedi125 like this.
  4. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    "...accidentally got involved in a break out..." [face_laugh][face_laugh]

5. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  6. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    WE HAVE TAKE-OFF! [face_dancing]

@WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheAdmiral @greyjedi125

This first scene is the customary meet & greet. You have seen each other's bios but your characters don't really know each other. There is no real objective here except to do that. I hope you will take the opportunity to develop your characters' voices and mannerisms. Please feel free to riff off each other or even combo.

I have a feeling your characters might not like everyone else on the team. Have fun with this, but one request - no blasters yet, please! [face_laugh]

7. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha I liked that first post. She sounds quite confident, almost stern. You definitely got the authentic professional voice. I like that she is instinctively looking after the crew's health already. :)

Hey everyone did you notice T'Rani also listed cooking as a skill. Thank goodness we won't be eating Stunno's creations lol. [face_laugh]

8. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I like the duality of Nyll's voice. The rough tone in the intro balanced by a softening as she realizes these folks aren't going to do intentional harm and will help to bring justice [face_thinking] I like the voice of Keia very much. :) She and T'Rani will make strong allies. @};-

Kurisan likes this.
  10. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Wessa gonna DIE! Wessa gonna DIEEEE!!! [face_nail_biting]8-}[face_laugh]

Kurisan likes this.
  11. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    There was a point @greyjedi125 , while watching The Last Jedi at the cinema, when a friend leaned over to me and whispered; "You know? Jar Jar could turn up right about now and this film would be better." =((

12. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I think if that happened, fans would set the theatre on fire. Seriously. [face_plain]

13. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    A question for you all... looking ahead to future episodes, assuming we survive to get there...

Do you like to have adventures in familiar locations - even places from the movies? - or do you prefer completely new creations?

The attraction of movie locations is we all have very strong visual memories of places like Tatooine, for example, and it is very cool to walk in the footsteps of the stars that inspire us.

The benefit of completely new locations is discovering the unknown and a freedom to create something new and different.

As a player I used to think I preferred new creations. However, I remember one of the earliest adventures my original Jedi character was sent on was to Kamino, and it still ranks as one of my most memorable and enjoyable games. But then, the GM was very good and crafted some great (and completely unexpected) twists into that story. In a later game, when she got sent to Tatooine I had a special kind of a thrill walking into Jabba's Palace.

I suspect your answer will be "a mix of the two" which is what I am aiming for right now. But I thought it a good idea to survey the team and so (hopefully) maximise enjoyment...

K
    TAG: @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheAdmiral @greyjedi125

greyjedi125 likes this.
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I think the upside of familiar locations is just that, but a new one also is fun to play with, for creativity. I think the familiar location would be less intensive as to having to come up with details though. [face_thinking]

Kurisan likes this.
  15. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I'm for a 'mix of the two'. But I must stress that familiar locations can also seem new. Mos Isely and Mos Espa cannot possibly be the only 'two locations' on Tatooine. Also, known location can lead to a new one. I look forward to whatever you have in your bag of goodies.

[face_peace]

16. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Yay!! Felucia!

I remember this planet fondly. While playing The Force Unleashed, I enjoyed this planet the most and kept returning here. Good memories.

17. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    Ah good I’m glad that meets with approval!

Please feel free to discuss OOC here (if needed) what you want to do next, and if/how you split up. Keia and Stunno will do what you tell them to do.

Or you can do it IC on the live thread if you prefer lol.

18. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    Hi everyone I'm on holiday for a week from Monday, so that was an interim update. If everyone is happy with the proposed plan of action I'll update fully on return. If you want Keia/Stunno to do something different, or even yourselves, let me know here or in the story and I'll react accordingly.

Have a good week and thanks for all your brilliant input!

@greyjedi125 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheAdmiral

19. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Chosen One star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    Sure thing! Have a nice trip!

20. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I'm perfectly fine with the proposed plan. Let's go to the settlement and do 'people person things!!' LOL!!

Have an awesome holiday and see you in a week or so.

Godspeed. [face_peace]

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Sound plan of action; have a nice, relaxing time.

ETA on August 10. Wow, the Felucians are caught between a rock and a hard place and there's little the Galiceno crew can do to help because they're strapped, needing a valuable part just to get off the ground. [face_worried]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    greyjedi125 and Kurisan like this.
  22. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
  23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    @greyjedi125 \ @TheAdmiral -- if you want to combo for the next phase of the action, I'm up for it. Dossis and Agness have good suggestions but ominous warnings [face_worried]

greyjedi125 and Kurisan like this.
  24. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I'm down for a group combo! Let's do it!! :)

25. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Chosen One star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    I must have forgotten to reply in the thread [face_worried][face_whistling] Anyway I am down for a group combo, set it up!