main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania ~The Gaming Lounge~

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Corellian_Outrider, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Quite a few of us are gamers or played games in the past. I wanted to ask what everyone is playing at the moment and what their favourite titles so far are?

The new games I am playing are Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D for the 3DS, Alien: Isolation on the PS3 and theres Smash Bros and Hyrule Warriors on the Wii U.

Majora's Mask is going quite well at the moment and it looks great. Almost cleared the Snowhead temple and been doing quite a few of the side quests.
    For the PS3, Alien: Isolation is set within the Alien universe. Amanda Ripley seeking news about the Nostromo, the ship her mother was on from the original Alien film. I am enjoying it though have to play it in short bursts. Very atmospheric and the art direction is very retro sci fi and fits the designs of the original film. I've recently finished Middle-Earth: Shadows of Mordor, that was surprisingly quite good. It feels like two stories going on at once and one of them had me wanting to find out more.

Wii U… Smash Bros is the big title and we all know how that goes. I haven't unlocked all the characters yet and chipping away at some of the modes and events to complete it with different characters though mostly playing friends and Amiibos in stock matches. Hyrule Warriors periodically has new content, characters and maps that keeps me coming back. Oh yeah, Captain Toad is a fun puzzle platformer and good to check out. Also in May we'll have a pack coming out for Mario Kart 8 with additional tracks, carts and characters.

2. I_am_Kooky

I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I am making a game about light street lamps on a small Italian island. . . its still in really early development.

I recently finished Portal 1 and 2. . .they are now my official favorite video games, beating out Spyro and Mario 64 and Sonic.
    I have been playing SWTOR and got to level 47, but the grinding it getting to me so I have stopped. (for now)

Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  3. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Oooo, I hope that goes well. Keep us updated if you can.

I haven't played Portal but heard it is really good. It's on my 'to play' list.
    That's a shame about the grinding on TOR. I haven't played it yet as not compatible with my systems but I do have Elder Scrolls Online so I can relate.