main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Gentlemen's Writing Guild

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SkalenFehl, Dec 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    Take a joke, dude(tte)! And I have no inspiration to write my drabbles [face_plain] .

2. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
    I have to start writting again.

3. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009

Didn't you see the little tongue-smileys?:p That's how I take a joke!

What? You're depriving me of those drabbles on purpose, aren't you?[face_worried]

You're so cruel.:_|:D:p

4. Affixed Scowler

Affixed Scowler Jedi Master star 2

Aug 15, 2005
    Me too. At least Star Wars stuff, that is. I just recently completed an original sci-fi story of my own that's like Quentin Tarantino meets Blade Runner. Still...I'm getting that ole SW itch again.

5. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008

excusé-moi! i'm not quite that crazy! and three of four people barely form a society.

but then and again i've got nothin' better.

poor Chewie

(was wonderin' if we could get certificates for being a part of the group)

6. Brant_Flir

Brant_Flir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2005
    *Enters looks around and sighs, hardly recognizing the Guild's new chaotic face*

*Sits in his dusty leather easyboy in the corner and whispers to himself in Mando'ad...

Anyone seen Skalen lately?

7. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009

Sure! You've just gotta make the certificates.:p

8. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    Chewie's Angels?;)

I'm quite touched that I have been missed. I'm also upset that it's only because I've stirred some kind of deep seated blood lust.[face_plain]

9. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    i didn't miss you. i was trying to find ways for you and the ladies against you to negotiate (sensible) terms

well, Chewie, if you gave Kassie back her lightsabre, she might revenge you with a half-strangling. then, youll be dying, and then you might get that CPR you wanted

is that a deal?

10. Chewgumma

Apr 14, 2009
    Nope.[face_not_talking] Those lightsabers are remaining in my pants untill Chewie's Angels disbands and I get a signed deal that there shall be no maiming!

11. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    and does that work for the group against Chewie?

*drumroll*

12. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    Alright, so let me get this straight...

Chewie started this because he wanted CPR, but now that he has the chance to get CPR, he won't take it because before he gets the CPR, he is going to get severely maimed.

Alright, ladies (me and Cherry and whoever else is chasing Chewie), I will agree to this, but what about you?

I, Queen Ardnassak of the South Highlands, agree to help stop the violent[face_beatup] vibe of Chewie's AngelsO:), trading it for a more peaceful[face_peace] one, in exchange for my lightsaber. However, the group will not be disbanded altogether, we will simply stop chasing Chewie through threads trying to defibrilate him or worse.[face_shame_on_you][face_beatup] In other words, we really will be Chewie's AngelsO:), instead of Chewie's Devils[face_devil].
    *~*Queen Ardnassak of the South Highlands*~*

Does that work for you, man? I even put in pictures and color-coordinated it for you.[face_praying][face_batting]:p

13. Chewgumma

Apr 14, 2009
    The original plan was for me to feel the CPR, not need it while being unconcious and missing an arm.:p

You still ain't getting those lightsabers back untill ALL the angels agree to this plan.[face_not_talking]

14. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    Sweet the GWG is alive again. How is everyone? BigE you got any more Sloan stories planned?

15. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    may the Force be with you, Chewie, and his "Angels"

16. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    [face_raised_eyebrow] well, what did i say wrong this time...

hello? anyone there?

17. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [face_thinking]I don't think that you said anything wrong, I just think that to Coroner/Medical Examiner finally got here.

Wedge :>0<:

18. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008

AAAAHHHHH! I better go contact my next of kin! *flees, head over heels, heels over head, water over head...*

19. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    Hi again, boys! *waves*

I am not giving anyone CPR, just to make that clear.[face_not_talking]

20. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    ^then i'm glad i don't need any... just a snorkle will do fine :p

21. Affixed Scowler

Affixed Scowler Jedi Master star 2

Aug 15, 2005
    Nice to see the GWG is alive, but you people sure spam a lot. Any chance of a challenge happening?

22. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    spam? what? *runs and hides*

*comes out from hiding place*

well, OK, I repent for running and hiding (but nothing else) and I agree that we should remember that this is a writing guild. Emphasis on writing, and double emphasis on guild.

23. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009

The man has a point.:p

But I resent that. I wasn't spamming. I was trying to help give CPR, and then Chewie got all "pretend dying" on me and then he stole my lightsaber, so I had to chase him through three threads. I'm completely innocent![face_batting]

What exactly does one do in a writing guild anyway?:confused:

24. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    um...

uh...

er...

good question

Now featuring "Ask a GWG Veteran"...

25. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    Ah, Write? Ok, so I am being a smarta** :) but basically, as I understand it, a writing guild a place for people, who share a common interest, to get together, bounce story ideas off each other, share their writing(s) or links to where they have their stories 'published'/up, offer up writing challenges, banter with each other in a playful manner and in general, just have a good time. This doesn't mean that every post has to be writing oriented, either, like with what has been occuring here lately. This place/Guild/Club had been quiet/dead for quite sometime and the exchanges that were going on here were an attempt to bring people back in, get the Guild back up on the top of the boards so that people will at least look at us and last, but not least, get people talking again so that ideas can begin to flow once more. There was NO SPAM going on here whatsoever as one of the definitions of Spam is the receiveing of unsolicitated email and anyone who was getting updates from here was doing so at their own request.

Wedge :>0<:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.