Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Hunter Of Winds, Oct 26, 2000.
100. Gungan Holiday Special
The-"Natalie Portman in sexy outfits show".. ow wait this is a goood idea.
A really bad idea I think is the Star Wars television show part 10; Revenge of the new PokÃ©mon.. pikaMaul
Natalie Portman fashion show, oops!
99. Star Wars television show part 10; Revenge of the new PokÃ©mon (DarthVic)
98. Cooking with Darth Maul (This sounds like a good idea until you see what he cooks. Oh, and he uses Force lightning to tenderize meat.)
97 On diet with Jabba
96. Being assertive to Sith Lords with Lando Calrissian.
95. The Sith Holiday Special.
94:Late Nite Sabacc with hosts Lando Calrissian and Han Solo.
actually Id watch that. Pair of scoundrels!
Battle Droid Bingo!
Darth Maul-robics starring Billy Blanks!
Anybody here remember The Gong Show with Chuck Barris? How 'bout a version of that show as hosted by Jabba the Hutt?
"I left my heart/In San Francisco--"
"A funny thing happened on the way to the forum--"
"I'd like to perform a magic trick--"
God, that would be too funny.
90. Judge Jabba
89. Darth Vader stars in Daddio
88. Casual Fashion, with Queen Amidala
87 The learning programe: How to swim, shot on Tatooine.
[Judge Jabba] LOL! That's a good one. I can see it now. Jabba bangs that gavel and laughs at the defendant.
Instead of the Indy 500, we could have Pod racing. Oops, that's too good to list.
86. The Galactic Senate on C-SPAN
[Battle Droid Bingo!] That one is so bad, it's funny.
85. Tonight's movie is REVENGE OF THE GUNGAN ZOMBIES.
84 Disco fever, hosted by Lando Calrissian and admiral Ackbar.
[Being assertive to Sith Lords with Lando Calrissian.] LOL!
83. Queen Amidala hosts "This Old Palace."
82. Jedi Christmas Boogie.
Make room for daddy with Darth
80. "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" with Captain Jar Jar Binks.
79. Martha Stewart's Living on Tatooine ("Tonight, I'll show you how to use ordinary sand -- and we have that in abundance! -- to create delightful ceiling pictures. Special guest star Anakin Skywalker will teach us all how to turn useless scrap metal into a protocol droid, and we all know how badly we need those!")
78. Let's Make a Deal, with your host, Watto
77. Jedi Academy, 90210
In tonight's episode, Obi-Walsh is tempted by the Dark Side... can his friends save him yet again? Meanwhile, Master Yoda decides to sell the Temple. Will the padawans be able to save their home?
76. Fashion Today, with your host, George Lucas
This season's little secret: Flannel!
-"The Galaxy's Funniest Home Videos"
with the host Jar Jar Binks.
-another Ewok movie.
"Jar Jar the Sith Slayer"
72. "Name that Tune" with your host Nom Anor.
The English Language Made Easy starring Jar Jar Binks and Yoda
70 ( following SueAsideRide's idea ),Of why grammar is not necessary to learn in school. A documentary about Yoda.
69. Late Night with Bib Fortuna---With the Max Rebo Band!
68. Nabooian Nights (a soap starring Amidala and Anakin)
Continuing on Kessel Runner's suggestions
67. Jedi (k)nights, that's where you truly finds out what happens inside the Jedi Tower.
66. Survive with Luke Skywalker, tonight's episode: the reason why running out in a snowstorm is the best to do when you've been attacked by a wampa.