main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal The Haunted House/La Maison Hantee...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by GoddessJainaSoloFel, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    I was wondering if anyone would be interested in spending an evening at The Haunted House. I was thinking this might be a good activity for the month of June and that we could invite SithClan and l'Alliance Imperiale to come out with us :)

Phone: (514) 392-9268
    Price: 48$ per person

Included:

Appetizer
    Fataye and zaatas: Assortments of Lebanese style mini-pizza with five cheeses and basil topping

Soup
    Vegetables and coral lentils potage.

Main Course
    Savoyarde chicken breast (chicken breast topped with smoked ham and Swiss cheese, baked in white wine, cream and french shallots).
    Served with potatoes baked in butter paper and vegetables in a sauté of sesame.

A vegetarian meal is also offered as an alternative to the chicken if requested at least 10 days before the show.

Dessert
    Chocolate Cake.
    This dessert contains no peanuts or nuts but it is important to know other products used in it can contain some traces of peanuts or nuts.

Beverages *
    Soft drinks, coffee, tea or herbal tea.

* Please note that to accompany your meal, only wine is available during the dinner-show. However our funeral home (bar lounge) offers you a complete variety of alcoholic beverages before and after the dinner-show. Alcoholic beverages are not included in the dinner-show price.

2. Spudtrooper

Spudtrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2006
    Kewl i'm in[face_peace]

3. Darth_Nurse

Darth_Nurse Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2006
    Goddess we already talk about it and I'll be willing to go with all the group! I ment Sithclan, alliance impériale aand the fan force;)

I'm sure that can be a nice group activity... Let see what the other thinks about it!

4. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    It looks interesting! :)

5. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Well since I've heard only good things from it I'd be willing to try it out.

6. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    I've only heard good things about this place and am eager to go see what all the talk is about :)

7. Spudtrooper

Spudtrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2006
    Wellllllll get ready to be scared is all i'll sayo_O

8. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    There has been a lot of interest in this activity so I'm going to try and book it for Saturday night, 10th of June Once it's official, I'll post all the details here :)

9. Darth_Nurse

Jan 14, 2006
    Hey Goddess... I'm waiting for more infos about the hunted house!!! [face_skull]

10. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    If there is still interest in having this as an activity for June 10th please let me know and I'll reserve our spot at the restaurant! :D I'll need to know by May 26th.

11. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    I'd be willing to go, but that will depend on the amount of money that I have left... Most of it is kind of going for this weekend.

12. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    I'm thnking due to money restraints with several people that I'll push this back to July. That way we can invite the members of Alliance Imperiale and SithClan to come along with us as well. I'll post updated inforation in the coming weeks :)

13. Darth_Nurse

Jan 14, 2006
    I think you right Godess but even then I don't think i'll survive without money!!!:([face_money_eyes]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.