main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Hidden Crystals

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ENIGMA2006, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ENIGMA2006

ENIGMA2006 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    *Player tested, PM approved*

In the begining of the Earth, it was decided that man should be allowed dominion over the Earth. A crystal, that could control all aspects of the elements, was formed.
    Once the crystal was formed, it was given to the person who was believed to be most worthy.
    After the first man died, the humans would choose the next person they felt would be worthy of the power.

For a time, all was well.

A man named Dracula, sold his soul to the devil in order to gain the powers he needed to steal the crystal.
    Dracula over estimated the crystal. The moment his darkness touched it, the crystal broke into several pieces and scattered all over the Earth.
    Dracula became obsessed with finding the crystal. He sent his armies all over the face of the Earth to find them. Earth's mightest armies have not been able to push back his minions.

The minions have not been able to track down the pieces.

What part will you play? Will you find the crystals for Dracula, and rule over the human race? Perhaps you will join the fight againts evil. The choice is yours.

Rules:

1. Obey the Gm, co-gm, and the normal board rules.
    2. We all know what the dark minions (vampires, zombies, warewolves, ect) do to humans. We don't need graphic details of them doing it. We don't want this game to get the boot, so don't get graphic.
    3. No Godmode. If you get bit by a one of the creatures, you usually turn into one.
    4. Do not kill off another character without talking with the person first. If this happens, I would like a pm from the person getting killed so there is no confusion.
    5. Watch the language.
    6. Please use ic and ooc.
    7. Have fun!

Character Sheet

1. Name:
    2. Age:
    3. Hometown:
    4. Starting side (some good guys don't always stay good and so on.):
    5. Species:
    6. Weapons:
    7. General Appearance (clothes, hair, ect):
    8. Extended Appearance (Scars, tattoos, ect):
    9. Bio:

Please pm me with your sheet.

2. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    Name: Draken Helson
    Hometown: Salt Lake City, Ut
    Starting side: Good
    Species: Human
    Weapons: 2 pistols, a shot gun, and a silver dagger.
    General Appearance:
    -Eyes: Hazel
    -Hair: Brown, short, and spiky
    -Clothing: A black, long cloak (Like a Jedi robe) with a bullet proof vest underneath.
    Extended Apperance:
    -Scars: He has a long scar along the right side of his face. It starts a little above the eye and ends a little past his mouth. He has a long scar on the back of his neck. (Other little ones other places.)
    bio: When he was a child, he came across a man eating another man. That left a lasting impression. From then on, he knew he must hunt. His scars remind him that he is human. He doesn't like to talk much about his past.

3. Kaiser1990

Kaiser1990 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2007
    CS in soon

4. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    Ok, sounds good.

5. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    Sorry, I forgot to add that the crystal pieces control different elements. (I.E. one piece controls fire, one controls water, ect.)

6. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    GM approved :)

1. Name: Kira Sarken
    2. Age: 52 (due to vampiric nature looks 23)
    3. Hometown: Chicago
    4. Starting side: Neither/undetermined as of yet
    5. Species: Vampire
    6. Weapons: A pair or silver daggers. A pair of pistols that use bullets that have a liquid silver compound in the center. She also has standard rounds.
    7. General Appearance (clothes, hair, ect): Reddish Brown hair, shoulder length. Her eyes are a mezzmorizing silvery blue and for clothes wears black cloak with hood, usually up, underneath wears a leather jumpsuit, also black. This is her main outfit although she carries alternate one in a small satchel.
    8. Extended Appearance (Scars, tattoos, ect): As mentioned above her eyes have a ezzmorizing look to them.

9. Bio: Kira came froma home where she had to look after herself from a young age, her parents were drunk more often then not and there was the occasional drug fling. They didn't live in the best of neighborhoods either and one day while coming back from her job at the grocery store she blacked out as something leapt on top of her.

When she awoke she was lying slumped in a darkened corner of the ally and then a tsunami of new smells, sight, and insticts barraged into her mind. Her senses seemed stronger, and thats when the greatest wave assaulted her mind. Hunger. She quickly jammed a granola bar into her mouth but found no relief from her hunger. She saw a small group walk by, not noticing her in the shadows. They wore gang colors but that was not attracted her gaze to them, she... smelt something. In the chaotic minutes that followed Kira realized what had happened to her, the hard way.

Yet at the same time she began to worry, she began to realize she could leave her poor excuse for family and survive on her own, it had been what she was doing for the past few years anyway, but now when choices were forced on her she took the one she had dreamed about before her turning. Over the following years she learned to be skilled with both her weapons of choice and in addition spent some time learning a bit of hand to hand but for the most part she is a wanderer, never staying in one space for too long.

7. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Gm Approved

1. Name: Oriel Knightfall
    2. Age(human 2500 years old Date of Birth 492 B.C.)
    2b.(Vampire 25 Date of Undeath 480 (human age at death 12) (looks 21)
    3. Hometown: Sparta, Greece
    4. Starting side: Dracula
    5. Species: Vampire Lord
    6. Weapons: Twin swords named: Blood fang and Light bane. (These swords have been forged using death steal and soaked in the blood of the undead. Each sword has a cursed strike that will slowly transform Oriel?s foe's unto a creature of darkness. The creature/ transformation is completely random but does allow Oriel some control over the creature as long as he wields the swords.) Blood fang also has the ability to remove a vampire's constant thirst.
    Light bane's special ability is to absorb all unnatural light from an area.(doesn't work against sunlight or moon light)

7. General Appearance (clothes, hair, ect):
    Eyes: Completly black
    Hair: Long slivery hair
    Skin: Marble White
    Clothing: He wears black iron armor with clawed gauntlets, one large Crimson ruby embedded in the center of the armor's breastplate and an ancient Spartan shield. Normally he can also be seen wearing a black cloak over his armor. On his right hand is a ring with the crest of dracula.

8. Extended Appearance (Scars, tattoos, ect): Black feathered wings

9. Bio: Born in the ancient city of Sparta Oriel Knightfall is the last of the ancient Spartains. As a child he was forced to endure the hardships of the Spartain life style and was raised as a warrior. At the age of twelve when his king had left them Oriel had secretly followed them but was eventually discovered during the fabled battle of the 300. Sent away by his king due to his age Oriel had been captured by the Persian forces.

Unwilling to give up his own kind the Persian king had sent the young boy to meet his dark advisor. This advisor was amoung the first true vampires of the world and found a great liking for the boy. Gifting him with eternal life and bestowing Oriel with the curse of the vampire. Unlike the vampires of Dracula Oriel?s clan was gifted with a different curse. He had uptained Black wings, black eyes, black claws, and the unnatural white skin.

Yet it had gifted him with many befits as well for he could now see in the darkest of places, has an inhuman strength, speed, and healing. To make matters even better he had learned to control nearly any creature. Over the centries he would take new names and recreate himself. Most of the time he lived like an animal moving from town to town until he found others like himself. These Vampire?s had formed a new socity but it wouldn?t last long before the huntes came.

Eventually he was discovered by Count Dracula an vampire not like himself but a vampire none the lest. Proving to be both wise and powerful Oriel joined the Counts ranks and is amoung the few generals of his armies.

8. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:Joining this. I'll PM you my character sheet soon. Probably tomorrow cuz i have to work Saturday and Sunday. If not tomorrow, i'll have it to you Monday. I'm gonna try to have it done tonight though.

9. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

1. Name: Ra Maa-neb
    2. Age: 3000, looks 17
    3. Hometown: Memphis(Egypt)
    4. Starting side (some good guys don't always stay good and so on.): Good, though damned, good.
    5. Species: Vampire
    6. Weapons: Recurve bow, arrows, two short blades, each with different hieroglyphs on them
    7. General Appearance (clothes, hair, ect): Medium height, thin, tanned, Black messy hair, white cloak with gold trim, white shirt, loose white pants.
    8. Extended Appearance (Scars, tattoos, ect): one tattoo on his back, a winged ankh
    9. Bio: Born to a royal family in Memphis, in the early years of the great Egyptian Empire, he was the nephew of the great pharoah of that time. However in his early years he was viciously attacked by the spirits of darkness at an early age. He was one of many to be turned into what many called soul steelers, but what many now call vampires. Unlike many of his kind he never fell victim to the 'thirst', instead he went into a state of deep meditation where he was visited by the great god Ra, of whom he was named after. In this divine visit he was given the secret of the powerful crystal of old, one that some corrupt peoples tried many time to steal the most recent being a Dracula. Ra Maa-neb swore to Ra that he would locate the crystal and guard it, even now he searches for it. To aid him in his search for them the goddess Isis, the god Horus, and the Lord of the Undead Osiris, gave to him great weapons, One was a sword that welt the power to make the intended target burst into flame on contact, another a sword with the power to release a piercing and soothing light. The final weapon was a bow, that if used by Ra Maa-neb at the proper time would guide him to one of crystal shards, the arrows he carries are powerful enough to pierce shields. He now serves the light, a vampire unique in the fact that he is immune to some of the weaknesses common among his kind.

10. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    GM APPROVED!

Character Sheet

1. Name: Alice Vivenne Advant-Guarde
    2. Age: 24
    3. Hometown: Verona, Italy
    4. Starting side: Slayers
    5. Species: Human; bitten by werewolf
    6. Weapons: Two Ancient Italian crafted dual swords with her family?s surname [Evonne] engraved on the blades.
    7. General Appearance:
    --Height: 5?7?
    --Weight: 103
    --Hair: Long and Razor cut, falling just past her shoulders. Straight and messy. Falls over her left eye. Cut short and Razor layered to her eyes and then comes down just past her shoulders. It?s black in color and has a bleached out spot on the top of her head and comes down into white streaks. It?s purple underneath. The layers
    --Clothes: She wears anything from a white button down shirt and a black vest and black skinny jeans to tshirts and fishnets. She is very very fashionable and is always in style. She designs most of her own clothes. Occasionally will wear Vivenne Westwood or Christian Siriano clothing designs, or Prada or other expensive clothes.
    [be sure to read my posts for her attire, jewelry, and makeup for that time setting]
    8. Extended Appearance (Scars, tattoos, ect):
    --scars: has a scratch scar across her face and a long deep scratch scar down her back, deforming her extravagant tattoo.
    --tattoos: Large black wings from her shoulders to the end of her waist, accented with neon pink. Bat with outstretched wings below the wings but just above her pants line. Across her knuckles is: II N I T E LE S S [first E on right thumb, II together on right pinkie] Left arm is sleeved in Tim Burton imagery from The Nightmare before Christmas, Sweeny Todd, The Corpse Bride, and Edward Scissorhands. Stars down her collarbones, a large black X on the back of her left hand, and a large, extravagant Straight Edge themed tattoo on her left side. S A L V I L O tattooed across her shoulders just below her neck.
    --Makeup: very extravagant and intricate detailing. Very outspoken makeup.
    [read posts for her makeup, attire, jewelry, etc for the times setting]
    --Piercings/Jewelry: Two thin gauged hoop lip rings on her bottom lip, eyebrow ring, thin gauged hoop nose ring in left part of nose, tongue ring. Wears very outspoken jewelry. She always wears a neon pink ribbon around her left wrist, wears a key on a faux pearl necklace, and a necklace of fangs.
    9. Bio: Alice was born Alice Vivienne Evonne 24 years ago from this Halloween. She was born to the family Evonne of Verona, Italy, where she grew up. She was always very close to her brother Jackoby Evonne, whom was two years older than her. When she was 7, they moved to Worms, Germany. She spent the rest of her life there, and graduated from school when she was 17. She went on, alongside her brother to Polimoda Institute of Fashion Design in Florence, Italy. They both graduated and went on to get hairstyling licenses and business licenses, moving to America, to live and work out of Rochester, New York. They opened the clothing line Salvilo, working with famed designers like Vivenne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, and Christian Siriano, and kept it up until Alice?s 21st birthday. Her 21st birthday, Her brother Jackoby vanished, and was never found. Since that day, she has followed the secrets she?s found from her brother?s disappearance, and found out a secret society of Dracula?s vampires whom are searching for secret crystals. She became a slayer, shutting down her clothing line on her brother?s behalf, and began searching for them herself. Most of the slayers she?d worked with had been killed, one time, she nearly didn?t escape herself. She was attacked by a werewolf, and bitten, becoming one herself on her 23rd birthday.

11. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    GM APPROVED

[image=http://tolkiengateway.net/w/images/4/45/Timo_Vihola_-_Sauron.jpg]

Name:~Khaine The Destroyer ( or The Necromancer)
    Hometown:~Unknown
    Starting side:~The Loyalists of Khaine (Evil) (Awoke by Dracula)
    Species:~Vampire
    Weapons:~The Nightbringer Sword, an ancient Power sword drenched in the blood of a million souls. The sword also is his source of his powers such as his most terrifing one Summoning familiars, allowing him to bring back the countless foes he has killed all now in debt to him.

General Appearance:~(see above photo)
    Extended Appearance:~N/A

Bio:~Khaine was once a living saint and leader of an Army know as the "Disciples of Light" who waged war against evil such as Vampires, werewolfs and many others. For many years his power grew making him more powerful and outlasting the effects of old age, his chief servants began to whisper among themselfs on how Khaine was using this power, as time passed he more and more abuse his gifts and even attack the people he promised to protect but due to his powers no one dared stand against him.

After what should of been his 340th birthday a low ranking chief in the army named Angelos led a large amout of soldiers against Khaine who had become more corrupted and needed to be destroyed the Disciples were seen spilt into two and brothers began to fight each other over. Angelos defeated the loyalists of Khaine and marched on to Khaine himself. Soon after they arrived Khaine had wiped out almost the entire remaining soldiers of Angelos army. Angelos knew that he would die and also he could destory Khaine of along with him. Trusting his staff into the heart of Khaine he used his dagger and stabbed it into his own heart causing a joint effect. A dying Khaine was helpless to save himself after beinging killed by a rule he had created in order to destroy evil inside the Disciples.

Angelos died knowing that he had served justice although his sacrice would go in vain soon after as someone would offer Khaine a passege to keep on living. But he was trapped inside a void but could control certain things on earth such as the dead. Over time he rebuilt his order and waited for his release.

12. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    I'll give everyone until Monday to get their cs in. After that, we will start. Plus, that will give me a little more time to heal. (I got my wisdom teeth out on Friday.) It'll help me focus.

13. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    I think i shall try to get up a drawn picture of my character Alice Advant-Garde. it might not be up before Monday, because i have to work this afternoon, but if it's not, it will be up as soon as possible. I will make it so that you can see how she generally looks, and give you a concept of how she holds herself in means of personality and such as well.

btw, if i didn't mention this is her CS, Advant-Garde is not her real surname. It's a name she took up in the fashion industry. Her and her brother did alot of Advant-Garde Runway work, so hence she was called Alice Advant-Garde by many runway designers and thus she kept the name.

14. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    GM Approved
    1. Name: Charles "Charlie" Halet
    2. Age: 32
    3. Hometown: New York City, New York
    4. Starting side (some good guys don't always stay good and so on.): Humans
    5. Species: Human
    6. Weapons: Two Pistols, One Shotgun, All have bullets with a mixture of silver.
    7. General Appearance (clothes, hair, ect): Charlie is a tall broad shouldered man with short brown hair combed to one side and blue eyes.
    8. Extended Appearance (Scars, tattoos, ect): Charlie has a long scar starting from his hand and going up his arm.
    9. Bio: Charles was born to a middle class family and lived a normal life style. He always kept in shape, enjoying working his body to the limit. He joined a private security firm when he graduated college, protecting rich businessman and powerful leaders of less then reputable organizations for seven years.

When dracula's army was unleashed Charles survived barely, receiving a nasty scar up his arm from Dracula's horde.

He quit his job and now stalks around the world, hunting these creatures.

15. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    Ok, we have enough people. I'm sorry that I didn't get it started on Monday, but I'm still not feeling the best. I have a bunch of homework right now, so I will either start this later tonight, or tomorrow. Sorry again about the delay. Thanks for joining!

16. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    IC: Dracula

Dracula landed gracefully in the night. Tonight was the night, he could feel it. He knew that he would find something. The snow fell heavily, it had been for the past two nights. That's what happens in Antartica. Other's landed next to him. "Tonight is the night men, I can feel it."

Tag: everyone

17. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC: Alice Vivienne Advant-Garde
    ---Berkeley, California USA

She wandered down the streets of Berkeley running her hand along the glass of the vacant store windows. It was a dark alley in Berkeley, a place many people generally forbid themselves to go. It was rumored that in one of the old fashion shops, a woman had gathered crystals, and a few of them may have been made into a dress. She was a dressmaker in Berkeley, and she was to find her shop. She ran her fingers along a broken glass window, and looked at the name of the store Rita's-Dresses by Rita Jenkins.

"this is it"

TAG;ANYONE

18. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Kira Sarkin
    --Oakland, Near Berkley Border

The sun had recently set as Kira lightly jump to ground. San Fransisco had made for an excellent feeding ground over the past few weeks, she had started closer to the main town's center and had moved slowly but steadily outwards. The moon was bright tonight, and already in the sky.

Although she hadn't seen any sign of werewolves so far, she kept her senses alert. Personally she didn't like them near, especially not when her senses were focused on hunting her own prey. She had heard occasional bits about Dravula's search for crystals and various things about fighting but she didn't really care, such things didn't matter to her. She took in a deep breath, smelling many of the potential victims she might drain tonight but cast it aside, she wasn't hungering at the moment, not seriously anyway. It was time instead to find some enjoyment. Perhaps a nightclub where she could blend in and have a bit of fun, she had plenty of money after all. Maybe...

Tag: Any

19. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    I.C: Draken

Draken quickly exited the plane. If his source was correct, he was close. There were rumors that the fire crystal was close by. He was stopped by a man dressed in black. " I know what you seek. You will not find it." Draken frowned. "We'll see." Draken pulled out his shotgun and aimed it at the man. "You haven't been dead for long."

I.C: Dracula

Dracula was glad he was dead. He didn't feel the cold. He knew the wind crystal was close by. After all these years, he would find the first piece tonight. He stopped, "We aren't alone on this mountain."

Tag: Anyone

20. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    IC:Khaine the Destroyer

Khaine followed Dracula while he searched for the crystal, it had been so long since Khaine had stepped in a place like this. The snow feel as he slowly kept behind his "Master"

"We aren't alone on this mountain." Dracula said.

"Would you like me to send drones ahead, Master?" Khaine has never had to say this to any other Vampire before, and he disliked it but Dracula was the one who freed himafter all.

Tag: ENIMGA

21. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Ra Maa-neb

He had spent the last few centuries locked up in the Temple of Anubis, deep in the deserts of Egypt. However that was about a week ago, he now had a mission to accomplish, he knew that an entity called Dracula was looking for the shards of the great crystal. He had been tracking the movements of him through deep meditation. He eventually locatedh im near the far southern hemisphere, he left at the speed common among his kind and began hunting down his darker kinsman. He eventually caught up on the great ice fields of Anarctica. "Ra, protect me." he prayed as he saw several vampires creep over the ice toward the location of the crystal.

TAG: Dracula

22. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Alice Advant-Garde
    ---Berkeley, California USA

She grabbed the handle of the door and tugged. Locked. She should've known it would be, but some vacant places are left open. She tugged harder, hoping the lock would snap, but it didn't budge. It was just as strong as it was some thirty years ago. She stepped back and looked at the glass, looking for it's most vulnerable point. There was none, and it was double paned glass. She stepped back to the glass door, and threw a punch at the door right beside the handle. Her hand cleared through, causing her hand to bleed, but she had broken through. She moved her hand over towards the door handle and flicked the door lock. It unlocked the door and she tugged at the door handle, and the door slid open. She took her hand out from the broken place in the glass and stepped inside.
    "I hope there aren't any alarms connected to this" she whispered to herself. She stared down the hallway, unaware of the vampire stalker she had aquired, watching her through the window.

TAG:ANY

OOC:Sorry i haven't posted much yet, but i am having trouble with my hand, as i got bit by a cat. It's starting to feel alot better, so maybe i can get some more posts up soon.

23. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Be careful not to turn into a werecat! Seriously though hope it feels better. Also I'm assuming the mentioned vamp stalker is not me, as he or she is already watching you.
    IC: Kira Sarken

Kira moved quickly, but silently through the shadows of alleys and unkempt sidewalks. She had noted a couple of nice places to go to at some point this evening for some fun but as she pressed forward she caught a smell. She wasn't the only vampire in the area it would seem. This was intriguing, although the question that popped into her mind was whether or not this one was one of Dracula's minions or another wanderer like herself. Or perhaps she had entered into an established feeding ground this one used, not that she cared, she was confident she could take on another of her kind in a fight.

Kira changed her direction slightly, approaching where she smelled the vamp but staying downwind, she didn't want whoever it was to know that she was there just yet.

Tag: any

24. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Alice Vivienne Advant-Garde
    ---Berkeley, CAlifornia USA

She walked down the hall towards a small light she saw in the back. She brushed cobwebs out of her face and threw them to the side as she went closer and closer. The vampire at the window busted the window, and jumped lightly to the ground inside the building. She turned quick to see what the sound was, but didn't see anything. She smelled decay, but didn't know if it was the building or something...else.

TAG:ANY

OOC:No, if you were the vampire i was referring to, i would've PMed you first and then tagged you.

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Kira Sarken

Kira arrived just as she saw the other vamp break into the window, although she couldn't tell if it was a male or female. She also caught a scent of the one it appeared to be hunting. She quietly but quickly moved to the outside of the window it had just jumped through a moment ago, although still downwind, if only just.

She could clearly see the shadowy form of the other, and possibly its prey. Kira was indeed in a mischeif mood tonight but did not make a move just yet, for now she continued to watch.

Tag: noone/possibly Zelda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.