main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Hidden Crystals

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ENIGMA2006, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Alice Advant-Garde
    ---Berkeley, California USA

She turned back, but kept her hands up, in case something attacked her, she sensed someone was watching her, or following her, maybe both, but she saw no one. She continued down the hall, and then saw a beautiful dress hanging on the wall. It was a wedding gown, a beautiful silk and organza, milky white, covered in priceless gems-one in particular caught her eye. It was just as any other diamond, but in the middle of the gem was a speck of red, and it was the center gem of the dress. She reached forward towards the dress and heard a hiss behind her. She flew around, her sharp canine teeth barred, a growl erupting from her throat. She was still human, but her eyes seemed to turn to ice and her teeth were imhuman. Behind her stood a vampire, hissing, ready to bite.

TAG:KIRA [i hope i spelled that right]

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Kira Sarken

Kira watched it start, first a hiss from the vampire followed by a growl erupting from the human's throat, or not a human it would seem. A werewolf in human form, being stalked by an apparently preveiously unaware vampire. This could turn into a nice fight if it came to such. It would be interesting to watch.

But Kira had had her feel of watching. She hopped gracefully through the shattered window before shattering the standoff by her own smooth voice which had a hint of michevious intent, "My my, a werewolf and a vampire, all in the same night. Finnally something interesting around here."

Although she made no move to draw her various concealed weapons, she was ready to do so if this turned ill.

Tag: Zelda

3. ENIGMA2006

ENIGMA2006 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    ooc: Sorry, my computer is having problems. I will do my best to get it up and running soon.

I.C. Dracula:

Khaine my friend, you are welcome to do what you wish." Dracula could sense a new type of creature. "Bring me this new vampire. I know that you sense him too.

tag: Ra, Khaine

4. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    IC: Draken

The creature hissed back. "You are a fool. The crystals will be joined by the darkness. Human's time of rule is done, the va....." Draken fired his shotgun at the vampire's chest. The holy water coated shells did the trick. "You bloodsuckers talk too much."

The walk towards town was uneventful. Draken was sure his source was correct. There had to be a crystal here.

Tag: anyone

5. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Ra Maa-neb

He noticed it before Dracula could even send anyone to get him, he immediately revealed himslef in a flurry of fire and light, melting a crater in the ice and snow around him, he then proceeded to walk on the ensuing water toward the dark one. "You are the one they call Dracula? Hmm, you are not quite as impressive as I thought." he said. He then drew his twin blades, one bursting in flame the other with a bright light, similar to the sun. "Care to dance with an Egyptian?" he added with a twisted smile as he crossed him blades.

TAG: Dracula

6. Kaiser1990

Kaiser1990 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2007
    My 2nd Charater for the good side lol,

Name: Daunte Akton
    Hometown: Munich, Germany
    Hair Color/Style: Light blonde/ white
    Species: Werewolf.
    Fur Color: Grey
    Eye Color: Blue
    Starting side: Neutral, just getting on with stuff
    Attire: M42 Greatcoat with its neckguard constantly turned up, and an M43 officer's cap emblazoned with a werewolf symbol.
    Weapons: Two heavily modified Mauser C96s, himself.
    Personality: Silent, stoic adjutant. Powerful and loyal. Daunte is one of the very finest of his breed.

Short Biography: Daunte is a very mysterious werewolf, his past is shrouded in the darkness. The only thing or rumors about him is that he fought in World War 2 and was apart of the untied werewolf clans during the vampire wars which would make him over a thousand years old, but since Daunte does not converse with the other werewolfs his past stays just as a rumor.

[b]IC:[/b][color=darkred]Khaine the Destroyer[/color]

Khaine brought out his prized sword, [i]The Nightbringer Sword.[/i] He held it out in front of him and blood, dark as the night dripped onto the white snow. It started to move along the snow and build up till which it was the amount of how much blood a human body carried. Khaine whispered words to the blood what was now creating its own body. [i][b]"Rise and go forth, those of the damned"[/b][/i] these six large amount of blood that lay on the ground in the shape of a human body soon turned into a physical form itself.

Seven Chainmail solders, two using crossbows and the other five with swords. As the first one turned to face his lord and master, he shown his deformed face. He was more dead than alive but more powerful than before.

[b]"Go forth. Kill him"[/b] the undead soldiers obey and marched off.

[b]TAG: Chanbill, Enigma[/b]

[hr]

[b]IC:~[/b][color=green]Daunte Akton[/color]
    [i]Berkeley, California USA[/i]

Daunte was sat in the darkest part of a park, so much had happened these past days it was becoming harder to get through things. The moon was slighty covered by the passing cloud but this no longer affected Daunte anymore. As he watched the moon as it came out of the clouds and lit up the entire area around him, this peacefulness was disturbed by the smashing of what sounded like a window.

Could be just some kids or with the events that have been happening of late, as he left the park bench the moon was soon covered by the clouds, the only thing that could be seen was Dauntes eyes. As he got closer towards the sound he could smell another wolf in the air, and two [i]others[/i] he hurried his pace to get there sooner since this had caught his intrest now.
    He arrived at an alley, he could smell two vampires and another wolf, using the alley he jumped from one wall to another till he reached the roof.

It had a small windowroof that seemed to be cracked a bit, from there he could see three dark figures squaring off. For now it was best to sit back and watch.

[b]Tag: Zelda, Yuul[/b]

7. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

A second growl errupted from her throat, and she spoke through the growl, her unhuman teeth shown as she spoke.
    "Who are yo-"
    but she didn't have time to finish as the first vampire ran towards her in a bent crouch. She crouched and caught the vampire under it's shoulder and threw it with unhuman, very unhuman for a female, strength. She kneeled on the floor on one knee and one hand, but looked up at the other vampire, her teeth still barred, her ice blue eyes frozen.
    "who are you?" she asked. "you seem friendlier than the other."

TAG:Kira, Daunte[sp?]

8. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Who are you? You seem friendlier than the other."

"The other? I suppose you mean the filth you just threw across the room. I do not know him for starters, nor do I care to, I am simply out for a night of... fun." Kira smiled, seemingly to herself as she said the last bit.

"As to what else could possibly make me seem friendlier than the weakling behind you, perhaps it is because I am not out to feed?" As a scent crossed her path her facial expression suddenly changed and one of her hands fell near the hilt of one of her silver daggers, "Tell me, do you have a partner?"

Tag: Zelda, Kaiser

9. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    I.C: Dracula

Dracula laughed. "You've got guts." Dracula looked of at Khaine. "There are others. I don't think they are with this...Egyptian. You're servants will make quick work of them." Dracula turned back towards the Egyptian. "Do you seek the crystals for our kind, or for yourself?" Dracula's teeth lowered. "You could join us."

Tag: Khaine and Ra

IC: Draken

Draken felt it. "Vampires and warewolves. I must be close." He couldn't quite tell the location of the "creatures," but he knew there where near by. "I better go investigate."

Tag: Anyone in California.

10. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    IC:~Daunte Atkon
    Berkeley, California USA

Daunte watched as the wolf threw one of the vampires across the room, 'Such power the young she-wolf has.' the other vampire didn't attack as the first one did, they exchanged words and then he saw the Vampire shift it's hand towards a hilt of daggers. 'It knows am here.'

He could either jump down and help the she-wolf or he could wait to see what happens.

TAG: Zelda, Yuul

11. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"A-a parter? As in a fellow fighter?" She asked, tilting her head to one side, not letting her teeth hide yet behind her lips.
    "I haven't traveled with anyone since my brother's disappearance-why do you ask?" she said, lifting her head slightly, dropping her shoulders, attempting a more neutral posture.

TAG:Kira, Daunte

12. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"A-a parter? As in a fellow fighter? I haven't traveled with anyone since my brother's disappearance-why do you ask?"

Kira lowered her voice to a near whisper, "Because, another of your kind is nearby, likely watching us." Kira did not turn away from the female in front of her when she spoke next, although she was not speaking to her. "Come out 'wolf! Unless your afraid of a single relatively young vampire."

Tag: Daunte, Alice

13. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    IC:Daunte Akton
    Berkeley, California USA

"Come out 'wolf! Unless your afraid of a single relatively young vampire."

There was no point in watching anymore, nothing clearly was going to happen. Although he had just been invited so there was no point in leaving, Lifting up the port of the window roof Daunte jumped through and landed neatly behind the young wolf.
    Daunte never spoke but he felt like that was something more than just a randon encounter between these two.

Tag:~Yuul, Zelda

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Upon seeing the 'wolf land behind the other she reflexively yanked out one of her daggers before calming somewhat and proceeding to twirl the silver dagger idly in her palm. "One vampire and two werewolves in the same night. This is the most interesting night I've had in quite some time. Now please tell me, what brings two werewolves to the same abandoned store?"

Kira then turned to the broken couch and the vampire that was just now trying to get up.

Tag

15. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"How dare you call me one of you, I do not dwell in the darkness and seek to gain power that is not mine. Yes I seek the crystals, but not for myself but for my lord and master Ra Khepri. Now stand down or I will slay you with the fires and light of the sun itself, you may view yourself as powerful dark one, but your powers pale to those given to me by my mistress Isis, and my masters Ra, Osiris, and Horus." Ra Maa-neb said bearing his own fangs, his eyes taking on a piercing blue color, almost seeming to glow with their own light. "Don't try using your minions to take me either, or I will fell them here and now." he added with a snarl.

TAG: Dracula

16. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    I.C. Dracula

Dracula continued to smile. "I could use someone like you amoung my ranks. Powerful and full of ambition." Dracula looked over at his other men and then back at Ra. "If you move aside, I will help you become mortal again." Dracula doubted it would entice the individual, but it was worth a shot. "Make your choice. I can live without the ice crystal.....for now."

Tag: Ra

I.C. Draken

Draken stopped in his tracks. He heard something. It was faint, but he heard it. Draken quickly walked over to the building. He could hear some voices coming from inside. He could sense the creatures that were inside. "I think I found one of the crystals."

Tag: Any

17. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    GM Approved

1. Name: Lächeln (Smile)
    2. Age: 483 (looks 40-ish)
    3. Hometown: Stuttgart, Germany
    4. Starting side: Mercenary/Dracula (make him an offer?)
    5. Species: Werewolf
    6. Weapons: 2 silenced .22 cal pistols. 2 Long knives with a silver edge and hallucinogenic poison coating.
    As a Werewolf: Claws, Teeth
    7. General Appearance: Average height, average build. Just looking at him Julian could be any one of thousands of people. Until you reach his eyes that is. They are completely black, with just a tiny hint of silver in the exact centre. Julian?s blandness disguises an incredibly fast and fairly powerful being. He wears dark green combat pants with a grey tunic. He usually has a full length cloak, the colour of which shifts to blend with it?s surroundings.
    8. Extended Appearance: Has a tattoo of a howling wolf on his left shoulder, and a scar running diagonally up from the edge of his mouth, which is where he got his nickname from. Wears a gold ring with 3 tiny Moonstones set at equidistant points.
    9. Bio: Although Lächeln has no memories prior to being turned into a werewolf, he has managed to discover some information about who he was.
    His parents were minor Lords in the area around Stuttgart, his father owned a small fortune in land and his mother was widely regarded as one of the most beautiful women throughout the region. If Lächeln himself knows more than this he keeps the information to himself, and no one else has managed to discover more.
    Is first memory is of awakening in a well appointed room, his face covered in blood, with an old man squatting down next to him. Seeing he was awake the man grinned and leaned in close, ?welcome to the ranks boy,? was all he said before disappearing into the pre-dawn gloom. Once he got to his feet Lächeln discovered the scar which pulled at his lip and ran over his cheek. He also discovered his memory loss. Not knowing who he was he took to the road, wandering northward for the most part. Four weeks later the old man?s words finally made sense as Lächeln experience the brutal transformation into a werewolf for the first time. Since that day he has been constantly on the move, never staying one place long enough for people to connect the strange disappearances to him. He became a mercenary for hire, honing his skills with blades and eventually guns, and also learning the art of stealth.
    For the last 37 years he has worked for the vampire Dracula, helping to hunt the shards of the Crystal.

OOC: Just a note to everyone, I'll probably be a relatively quiet player due to time restrictions. I'll probably not be terribly abundant with the Tags.

IC:
    Lächeln
    Antarctica

From his vantage point Lächeln had watched the Vampire claiming to serve Ra Khepri reveal himself and confront Dracula and The Destroyer.
    Fool, he thought contemptuously. They could destroy you with a barely a thought and yet you have the nerve to give them orders. A brave fool perhaps, but a fool none the less.
    For a moment Lächeln considered going to his masters side, but if there was to be a fight between these creatures would be monumental, sure Lächeln was a powerful being in his own right but trying to fight against any of these three would more than likely prove suicidal. Instead he settled himself further into his blind to see how this would unfold.
    No Tag: Just watching...

18. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"You understnad so very little." Ra said. "You still think you can offer me something that will intice me you clearly don't understnad who, or what I am. I am a servant of the Light, true I am a vampire, but I suffer from none of your weaknesses, I am immortal, and I wil be nothing more than that. I escaped the terrible curse you suffer from, I escaped the clutch of the 'Thirst'." Ra said, then he vanished oin a bright light, then reappearded behind one of Dracula's hidden servants. "Mercenaries Dracula, and I thought you would have been capable of dealing dealing with me yourself." He said as he held one of his blades to the German's neck. "Now slave to the darkness, leave here or die for the crime of allying yourself with Dracula." he said drawing the blade slowly over his neck and having a small trickle of blood pour down it.

TAG: Lächeln, Dracula

19. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    IC: Khaine the Destroyer
    Antarctica

Khaine laughed out loud at the words that came out of his childs mouth, so much like himself when he followed the light. "I once followed the Light, i once was that very light. fighting off the darkness but i saw the truth, your noble crusade will only leave you suffering."

Raising up his own sword it burst into dark flames and the dark purple aura lit up the area around him and Dracula. "Immortal. Maybe, but that does not mean i can stop collecting your soul". Slowly turning to face Dracula he said "There no point in wasting time with him this moment my lord. His soul will soon wonder the void soon enough."

Slaming the sword on the ground a dark portal of somesort was opened and walked out was the remains of what seemed to be American Soldiers, but... with dark vines wrapped round there guns with fired doombolts rather than bullets.[ b]"Shall we go my lord?"[/b]

Fanficfan, Chanbill, ENIGMA

[b]IC:[/b] [color=green]Daunte Akton[/color]

Daunte watched as the Vampire pulled out a silver dagger, he smiled to himself and took a step foward. [b]"I was passing by when i sensed something... [i]odd.[/i] Alot of strange things have been happening of late.[/b] Daunte's eyes then turned to the other Vampire who was starting to show signs of re-awaking, [b]"But what brings you two here?"[/b], [b]"and whats your connection to this other Vampire."[/b] Pointing directly at the one with her weapons drawn.

[b]Yuul, Zelda, ENIMGA[/b]

20. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"But what brings you two here?", "And whats your connection to this other Vampire."

"My connection to the filth sprawled on the broken couch? Nothing. My connection to her," Kira gestured at Alice, "also nothing." Kira slowly shiethed her blade, she could redraw quickly enough if she needed it anyway.

"I'm a wanderer if you must know."

Tag: Daunte, Alice

21. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    Lächeln
    Antarctica

He was surprised when he smelt the newcomer behind him, but that surprise quickly evaporated into anger when he felt the knife caress his skin. The hair on the back of his neck stood on end and a low growl emerged from deep in his throat.
    "For a servant of the light you are incredibly bloodthirsty," the werewolf grinned, reminding the 'good' Vampire of his nature. "Indeed I have rarely encountered someone so quick to offer a blade to someone they have only just met. In Deutschland it is far more common to introduce youself first. My name is Lächeln."
    Tag: Chanbill (Ra Maa-neb)

EDIT: Spelling

22. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    I.C. Dracula

"Yes, we should go. There is no point in wasting our energy on him tonight. We shall go visit one of my contacts, he told me he knows of where another crystal dwells." Dracula looked over at Lacheln. "He'll do well. At least, he should be for the price I paid."

TAG: Khaine, Lacheln, Ra

I.C. Draken

Draken walked out of the darkness and towards the others in the clothing shop. He felt safe enough. "Looks like we have a party." Draken smilied towards the others. "Smells like some vampires and werewolves."

Tag: Daunte, Alice, and Kira

23. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Looks like we have a party. Smells like some vampires and werewolves."

Before the man had even finished on the second sentence kira pivoted around drawing one of her pistols as she did so. "What would you know of scent human?" She eyed his own weapons. "Hunter!" In a flash the other pistol was in her other hand as well.

Tag

24. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    I.C Draken

Draken quickly pulled out his shotgun. "I just want the crystal." He looked around the room at the others. "I'm not looking for any trouble."

TAG

25. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Cowards running away from a fight." Ra said. "You mercenary, what is your name and how much are they paying you. I assure you I can offer you more than they can, or at least keep you from killing me." Ra added looking down at the mercenary who throat was pinned by Ra's blade.

TAG: Lachlen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.