main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Hidden Crystals

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ENIGMA2006, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Kira Sarken

"I just want the crystal. I'm not looking for any trouble."

"You walk into an abandoned store at night, somehow knowing there are two vampires and two 'wolfs inside and your not looking for trouble?! You are foolish human." Kira said while thinking, Crystal, what crystal? He is looking for one of those things that Dracula is looking for? Is everyone suddenly after them? And one is here?

Kira's eyes scanned the room while remaining aware of the human, the barrels of her guns not wavering an inch. Her eyes fell on the wedding dress adorned with gems. One of them caused her to do a second glance, it was like a diamond but seemed to have a speck of red in the middle and was in the center of the dress.

She quickly put away one of her guns before grabbing the crystal with her now free hand, carelessly tearing the fabric in that area of the dress as she did so. She glanced it over before sliding it into a pocket, surely something like this had value.

Tag: those in store

2. ENIGMA2006

ENIGMA2006 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    I.C. Draken

"That was a pretty dress that you just ripped." Draken kept his eyes on the woman. "Foolish or not, I just want the crystal. We could partner up and look for them together." Draken was unsure how that sounded, he just said it.

Tag: All who are in the store

3. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: A lot of questions being asked in this post...

"That was a pretty dress that you just ripped. Foolish or not, I just want the crystal. We could partner up and look for them together."

"Why? If you want the crystal when we found some, if we found some, who would get them? And more importantly why should I leave my life of enjoyment and pleasure just to help find some mystical crystal fragments? Why should I care? Your clearly a hunter, you've probally been killing 'wolves and vamps for some time now. Why would you stop now? Because I beat your draw and what you have in that gun likely won't kill me? Why should I not drain you here and now?"

Kira stared at the hunter with a cold hardened gaze, while keeping alert of the 'wolves behind her, she didn't trust them, but trusted the hunter less.

Meanwhile the other vampire began to stand silently in the shadows...

Tag: All in room

4. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    IC: Draken

Draken smilied. "First off, I know what happens when you get all the crystals together. Even old bat breath doesn't know the full power of the crystals. Yes I've killed my fair share of.....others, but I've spared some too." Draken look around at the others in the room. "Plus, I know that Dracula hasn't been honest with the rest of you."

Tag: All in room

5. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"First off, I know what happens when you get all the crystals together. Even old bat breath doesn't know the full power of the crystals. Yes I've killed my fair share of.....others, but I've spared some too. Plus, I know that Dracula hasn't been honest with the rest of you."

Kira raised an eyebrow as she said, "I don't know where you got your information from but I'm not in Drac's employ. Nor have I even met him so how could he have lied to me? I'm a wanderer, I move from place to place changing feeding grounds as I go. Mainly to avoid hunters such as yourself."

Kira slowly closed the distance between the hunter and herself, until she was at arms length before repeating an earlier question, "Now tell me why?"

Tag: Those in room

6. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC: sorry i havn't been posting. my job has taken over my life...and i'm having a horrible day today, so i don't think i can get enough will power out of me to post something to night. i am very sorry and i will catch up as soon as possible.

7. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

"Because you are curious. You want to know what all the crystals do." He smiled, "I have sources." Draken took a half step closer to the woman. "Just in case you get an ideas, I should let you know that I bathe in holy water."

Tag: Any

IC: Tom Falcon

Tom knew he'd be back. Dracula was always back. He'd hoped that the information he gave him was correct, he didn't want another enemy. Tom turned up the volume on the tv, maybe it would help him fall asleep. It would be day light soon.
    "Wake up Tom......"

Tag: No one

8. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Because you are curious. You want to know what all the crystals do." He smiled, "I have sources." Draken took a half step closer to the woman. "Just in case you get an ideas, I should let you know that I bathe in holy water."

Kira smiled, "You do realize that you are inviting a vampire to join you in the search? I happen to have certain needs, tell me, would you try to stop me from feeding?"

Meanwhile the vampire in the back, standing silently in the shadows, suddenly leaped at the male 'wolf, fangs bared, hoping to sink them into his target...

Tag

9. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    Lächeln
    Antarctica

"Cowards running away from a fight."
    Although neither his face nor body so much as flickered, Lächeln had to admit that the ?good? Vampire had a point. Cowardly of them to leave a supposed ally behind against an enemy he has no real chance of beating.
    "You mercenary, what is your name and how much are they paying you. I assure you I can offer you more than they can, or at least keep you from killing me."
    ?My name is long lost to the mists of time, today I am known as Lächeln. But you are stupid if you think I will tell you what I?m being paid. I have no doubt that you can outbid Dracula for my services, you could just raid one of those lovely Pyramids back home. But if I tell you how much money I am being paid, then I shall be breaking two of my most precious rules. Number 1: never tell a potential client how much your current employer is paying. And number 2: Never deal with someone who is holding a knife to your throat. Removed your blade from throat, then perhaps we can speak of employment.?
    Tag: Chanbill (Ra Maa-neb)

OOC: Sorry I took so long Chanbill, I did warn you that I'm restricted though.

10. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

"See no evil, hear no evil." He ignored the sudden attack, it wasn't his fight. "As long as I don't see you feed, then I'll just assume you are eating something else."

Tag: any

11. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Now perhaps you can tell me why Drac wants these so bad? What d-" Kira's head whipped around in half a second, turning to see the source of the noise and she saw the other vamps attack. She turned back to face the man in front of her, the fight wasn't her problem.

"What do they do?"

Tag

12. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Ra Maa-neb

"Can I have assurances you won't try to escape, or kill me if my blade is removed?" Ra said with a smirk. Mercenaries were tricky, you could never tell if they were trying to get the upper hand or not. "I will lift my blade, but don't for a second feel that you are safe from it's cold touch." he added. He then tentatively removed the blade from the Lachlen's throat. "As for raiding pyramids, several of them are mine anyway, they're more like giant safes for my riches. After all I was Prince of Memphis in the old empire" he continued.

TAG: Lachlen

13. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    IC:Draken

"They are elemental crystals. You can control what ever element they rule over." Draken smilied. "Dracula doesn't know what happens when all the crystals are merged together. Not only do you control all the elements, but a stone appears called the sun stone. According to legend, the sun stone over powers all forms of darkness. Many believe that means all "dark" creatures as well."

Tag: Anyone

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"They are elemental crystals. You can control what ever element they rule over." Draken smilied. "Dracula doesn't know what happens when all the crystals are merged together. Not only do you control all the elements, but a stone appears called the sun stone. According to legend, the sun stone over powers all forms of darkness. Many believe that means all "dark" creatures as well."

"Is that why the origional crystal supposedly shattered when Drac found it?" Kira asked, wondering what it could do to her. "What cystal would this be, assuming it is one of them?"

Tag

15. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Lächeln
    Antarctica

"I will lift my blade, but don't for a second feel that you are safe from it's cold touch."
    Lächeln grinned as the blade moved away from his throat, and for a moment considered drawing his own knives and stabbing them deep into his... Guest. But common sense prevailed. The Egyptian might make a better offer than Dracula.
    "As for raiding pyramids, several of them are mine anyway, they're more like giant safes for my riches. After all I was Prince of Memphis in the old empire"
    "Yes I'm sure you were a great prince, but never for get that Elvis was the King, and will be forever. As for my "assurances", I never kill a potential client. And much as I might like to, I doubt that I could kill you."
    For now. Just give me time.
    "But you were going to make me an offer for my services, and of course, expand upon what services you would like."

Tag: Ra Maa'neb

16. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"The only services I am looking for is that you, perhaps, choose to become an informant, and if the profit is high enough, to take me off your radar. I'll have enough trouble with Dracula and his lackies, the last thing I need is to deal with a well equiped mercenary out for my blood." Ra said. "As for payment I believe my hidden palace in Thebes should be enough to pay for your services, I have several tons of treasure locked up in it's store houses." he added. "They can all be yours if the Price is Right." he added with a smirk. "Forgive me your pun on Elvis being the king inspired me." he said with a laugh.

17. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

"Yes, that's why the original crystal shattered." Draken frowned. "Does the crystal feel extra cold, or warm to you? Some of them tend to have the same features of their power." Draken shrugged. "I guesss you could point your hand at the wall and try to shoot something at it."

Tag: Anyone

IC: Dracula

"Your information was correct, the ice crystal was there." He frowned when Tom smiled. "There was another already there." Tom looked troubled. "I....swear I didn't know. Was it one of those....?" Dracula nodded. "Tom, I trust you. Tell me where the water crystal is."

Tom hesitated, he could use the info as leverage.

18. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Does the crystal feel extra cold, or warm to you? Some of them tend to have the same features of their power."

Kira thought about it for a moment, she hadn't had it in her hand very long before putting it in her pocket. She retrieved it and held it for a moment. Slowly at first, then more quickly the crystal began to warm. She smiled.

"I guesss you could point your hand at the wall and try to shoot something at it."

She raised an eyebrow at his suggestion, a mischevious gleam in her eye. Holding the crystal in one hand she gestured with her empty hand at the wall as if she was throwing something, nothing happened. She paused for a moment before doing it again, a firey flare was flung from her palm slamming into the wall. It wasn't that big though, perhaps it took practice? Kira thought to herself.

"I guess that settles that question." That was when she remebered fire burns. The wooden inner wall of the store began to burn. "We better leave..." Kira said.

Tag: Kira

19. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

Draken quickly walked out of the building, there was no point in saving the building. Draken looked to the horizion, the sun would be up soon. He looked over at Kira as she exited the building with the others. "Do we have a deal?"

TAG: Any

IC: Tom

"I will tell you where the crystal is, but you have to make me a promise." Dracula laughed. "What is it?" Tom looked back at Dracula. "You have to promise that you will leave me alone." Dracula smiled. "I can promise you that, know where is the crystal?" Tom whispered. "It's at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean." Dracula frowned. "Where in the ocean?" Tom frowned. "I'm not sure, all I know is that it is at the bottom of the ocean. I think it might be off of the coast of Maine." Dracula looked out the window, and then back at Tom. "You'd better be right."

20. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Kira followed the man from the store, and noticed the sun would be rising soon. If there was just one thing she could change about being a vampire it would be the bane of the sun. Then she wouldnt need to hide away or sleep during the day.

"Do we have a deal?"

"We do. Although to make sure you don't run off on me I'll keep this one with me. I'll meet you at the corner of that street at sundown, ok?" She replied, her hand pointing to the corner at the end of the block.

"Tommorow you can tell me where we will be heading..." Kira turned to leave, walked a few steps before disappearing into the shadows...

21. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Lächeln
    Antarctica

"Treasure locked in the store houses," Lächeln mused. "The key word there, to my mind, being Locked. I assume you are going to un[/i]-lock them? Or perhaps provide me with either the key or the secret to safe entry?"
    Lächeln shook his head while the Egyptian chuckled about his supposed Elvis pun.
    "I made no pun concerning Elvis. He was the greatest of my Kindred for many years. The fact that even you did not knww of his true nature, despite his severe exposure to the public eye is testament to his skill and power."
    Tag: Ra Maa'neb

EDIT: Spelling

22. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"I meant no offense, it's just the fact that I met him a while back, I was remembering a joke he told me. Anyway, I will be bringing you to the palace, only I can negate the curses and traps placed on and in it. You will be safe as long as you keep quite and don't go reading the hieroglyphs." Ra said. "So don you want to leave now or in a few centuries?" he added.

23. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

"I'll meet you there. Have a plesant sleep." Draken watched as the woman walked away. He was greatful for the help. He knew he'd need it.

IC: Dracula

Dracula sat motionless in his chambers. "Give me the wisdom to do what needs to be done." His voice echoed around the room. He waited for a response. The room remained quite. "This will be the last I ask of you, please give this to me." After that, he knew what to do.

24. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I'll wait untill Zelda and Nick finish up there things and such

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Typo, Nick should be Kaiser....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.