main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Indy Nightlife

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Grimby , Feb 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    I love [face_love] Palaminos! :)

2. Tremaniac

Tremaniac Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Any idea on whether or not there's going to be another fan force party?

3. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Why yes there is a fan force party being held.

The Official FF / 501st / RL Party

Just click on the yellow quick links at either top or bottom of the board page.

4. Tremaniac

Tremaniac Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Excellent, that accounts for one night worth of entertainment. Even if it means spending most of the party across the hall in a bar again.

5. ZeroCool69

ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2002
    Does anyone know of any reputable tattoo parloers in the area of C3? I figure, if there's ever a time to get a Star Wars tattoo, it would be at the biggest Star Wars convention of all.

6. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    that would be a good idea. i can get one now since im 18, and if i got one at the convention then my mom might not be so mad. im not sure if there are any good ones here though, the people that have star wars tatoos that i've talked to got theirs in chicago or ohio or soemthing.

7. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Go to http://www.smartpages.com/ and plug in Tattooing & Indianapolis, IN and you'll get about 28 listings. I have no tats, so I don't know who's more reputible than the next guy, other than those who've had enough money to buy radio commercials.

8. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    seb, you should get a big tat of sebulba all accross your back. that would be so cool. you get a sebulba and i'll get a zuckuss.

9. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Chris(Zero) I really wouldn't reccomend getting a tattoo outside of the Pittsburgh area. For one you don't know if the person you would be picking would run a clean shop, does good work or will rip you off. If you want a good deal on a tat just let me know. The guy I see does great work and is willing to work with you on price.

10. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    how much would he charge for a big zuckuss head on my back?

11. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Don't know, you could use this as a base I guess. I am getting a sleeve of armour on my right arm that is costing me $440. It would cost a lot more but I am doing the website for his shop. Isn't the barter system grand?

12. ZeroCool69

ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2002
    Se, Rox, ehat would I do without your around? I know a couple of fairly good artists around me, one who's really good with black and white. Maybe, as long as it dosen't cut into my C3 savings, I'll get it before we go, and show it off at C3. Let me know who this guy your talking about is, maybe I've heard of him.

13. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello All,
    I think everyone with Star Wars Tats should try to get together at C3. You know to meet and show off they stuff....lol
    What a great chance to see other peoples work. We have some REAL goods one's out here in NH.
    I have two now and hoping for a 3rd. by C3. On my right upper arm I have the Jedi Knight Academy symbol facing down. On the left upper arm I have the mandalorian's chest. I'm saving for a nice big one on the back......that one's a surprize for C3 :D

SeeYA,
    MAY THE FORCE BY WITH ALL.......@ C3 LOL
    TK

14. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    WE NEED TO FIND A CLASSIC HOUSE PARTY,AND JUST TEAR IT UP.

15. JediHobbit

JediHobbit Jedi Master star 5

Mar 2, 2002
    perhaps I can see what I can arrange...

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.