main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    intresting. But i really hope that the new helmate Inquisitor is someone we seen before.
    See i gave up thinking that we will every see a already existing character as a Inquisitor after Seventh Sister and Enighth Brother were nee characters. Until the Tenth Brother reveal. So thats way i hope the Helmate Inquisitor turns out to be someone we seen before.

2. Grievpalpy75

Grievpalpy75 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 31, 2015
    I think Vader will kill them.

3. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    i doubt Vader will kill them

4. Grievpalpy75

Dec 31, 2015
    You see Vader fight someone with a red lightsabre on the cover of the next issue.

5. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Intresting i guess we chould wait and see

6. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Wow, I got the same feeling!

The way Vader´s shadow is shown at the end of the issue when he approaches them is exactly the same as when he approaches Eeth Koth in the beginning. They are telling us something by that, I figure...

Also, didn´t the solicitation for this issue spoke of Vader uncovering a theft?

Snafu55 and Jarrus like this.
  7. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    so you think one of them is a thef

8. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    One of them, both, or none at all! I do hope to know more about them, and C. Soule has written unpredictable stuff in this series all the time, so whatever outcome, I have confidence it will be well handled. It´s just that it would be a little sad, for me at least, to have yet another couple of Inquisitors under-developed and with close to no information about! All three of the new ones have great potential, for me...

Jarrus and kalzeth like this.
  9. podjazd

podjazd Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2013
    How about....
    Barriss?

10. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Thats way i want the helmate inquisitor to be a character we seen before so we will some glapse of character. But i agree i don't want them to be under used. I would like them to survived past the darth vader series.

i would like the Helmate Inquisitor to be Barriss or Jedi Doctor Rig Nema from the Yoda arc. It would be good for every one for me. There are still two more Inquisitors missing. So if Barriss turns out to be the helmate Inquisitor. Then Rig Nema chould still be a Inquisitor as well.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    kalzeth likes this.
  11. Grievpalpy75

Dec 31, 2015
    Seems I was right. There was a page missing.

Ithorians, cwustudent and kalzeth like this.
  12. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    wow way do they what to kill the newly introduce Inquisitors so quickly

kalzeth likes this.
  13. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    Wow, these Inquisitors are so good at their job. You could really see how skilled the female one was to steal that baby away from her exhausted mother, absolutely needed those force abilities there. I also like how different the personality is of each of the inquisitors. I'm thinking the new helmeted inquisitor is going to be Jocasta Nu the cyborg

[face_liarliar][face_sigh]

14. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    In universe, they are helping hunting Jedi after Jedi to the point of extinction. They are bullies, and there is close to no one in the galaxy capable of stopping them. You want them to pay for their arrogance? Vader is due to show them a thing or two in the next issue!

Jarrus likes this.
  15. Blackhole E Snoke

Apr 26, 2016
    I don't even know why Vader is threatening those two with his lightsabre drawn. He isn't that crazed. The Vader I know would just come up with a clever line with an underlying threat. Its not like they were speaking badly of him either or failed him in some way. But hey, he probably knows that he can just kill them both and three more will appear next issue.

16. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    I don´t think we are meant to know, at this point. Obviously Vader has something in his mind we haven´t been privy to. And true enough, I doubt he would lose sleep if he kills them both. Same with high ranking officers of the Empire, same with Jedi, same with Rebel leaders... that´s just Vader for you :D

Jarrus likes this.
  17. Jarrus

Jarrus Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 23, 2018
    I´ve said this before, but I´m rather fond of the Inquisitors. They make far more appealing recurring villains in my book, that any of the other ones. Of course, they don´t get too much development, but that´s simply because they don´t get the spotlight very often. In fact, I think they are the main reason for me liking this particular series so much!

kalzeth and Ithorians like this.
  18. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I know i sound like a broken recorder
    But i did enjoy the two new Inquisitors.
    I really am hoping that the new Inquisitor with the helmate turns out to be character we seen before. The Inquisitor looks female. I mean after the Tenth Brother reveal. I really what anther surprised Inquisitor reveal and the helmate looks like, it will take the cake.
    Also i wonder whats going to happen to the two

kalzeth likes this.
  19. Blackhole E Snoke

Apr 26, 2016
    They are not individual characters though. They are just one reused template, OK two, brother and sister. They might look a little different, but that is it.

You think the HELMETED (@Fallen Jedi Master) Inquisitor might be Barris Offee? Get ready to be disappointed. It won't be a well known character. I expect they will troll us a bit though, like they did with Barr.

kalzeth likes this.
  20. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I enjoyed the Inquisitors and they have character to me.

Also i am not expected it to be Barriss. I would like it to be Jedi Doctor Rig Nema or anther character we see before. I mean it would be a twist by having a Jedi that appeared before, but not a character you think would join the dark side.

21. Blackhole E Snoke

Apr 26, 2016
    Then please let me know the difference between each inquisitor's character. What makes one sister different than another sister for example?

22. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    @Blackhole E Snoke
    Well what makes them different.
    The Grand Inquisitor, is showing to be cold and calculate.

Seventh Sister is showing to be very clevery and realys on her little droids

Fifth Brother takes his job very serously and uses the force more then Second Sister

Enighth Brother very cocky and a pyscho who planted a buzzsaw on his lightsaber.

Ninthsister can sense peoples emotions and has showing a lot of character

Tenth Brother had great character throw that was most likely becuase we knew who he was

And the new sister Inquisitor seems to show a lot of skilled in the force and loves to mess around with her victims or just innocent people

podjazd, Jarrus and Whipstir like this.
  23. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    To be honest, that´s always been the case for the Inquisitors in Star Wars. Can we say the difference in personality between, let´s say, Halmere and Mox Slosin? Obviously not, because they were passing mentions at best in other characters´ stories.

This series is probably the closest we´ve got to actually having a constant vision inside the Inquisitorius. Could it be more profound? It would be most welcome. But still, I think C. Soule has been far from doing a poor job in this series. It´s easy, really, to spot differences in personality between, say, Ninth Sister and the Seventh Sister, and now it´s actually possible to tell the Sixth Brother apart from the Fifth Brother (at one point, I was thinking they were pretty much the same character).

It´s not even close to a complete layout for each one, but the spotlight is not on them... sometimes they get one line or less in a whole issue. This is a Darth Vader comic, not an Inquisitorius one, as much as I would to have that one as well!

24. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    agreed very few Inquisitors in Legends didn't actally got character to seprate each other. The Darth Vader series has done a good job at giving the Inquisitors different personlitys

kalzeth likes this.
  25. Blackhole E Snoke

Apr 26, 2016
    Its very very minor differences, and I know in most cases dialogue could be switched around and nobody would notice. I'm just tired of them not doing anything independently, without Vader.

kalzeth likes this.