main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    only force sensitives can return to sender. That requires precognition, which is the most basic of all force sensitive abilities. It's not pure reaction. It's foresight combined with augmentation. A Jedi senses the blaster bolt coming towards them before it gets fired and moves their blade to the perfect position to deflect it back. They achieve this by allowing the force to flow through them and partially control their actions, as explained by Obi Wan in ANH.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  2. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    I would found it cool if Sora Bulq has his story retold in canon as a inquisitor after Barriss is revealed to be second sister.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

3. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Or Coleman Kcaj! haha, Ongrees do have the potential to look creepy, I think. Still, he was in the list of Inquisitorius targets, so that's not too likely.

One thing I was thinking about it... with the Grand Inquisitor being a former Temple Guard and both Prosset Dibs and perhaps Barriss Offee being held in the detention area of the temple itself, perhaps more of the Force users we've come to know as Inquisitors were former infractors of Jedi codes being held in prison for a crime? It would be a great place to look for beings potentially corrupt by the dark side...

4. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Intresting. And if they want they can bring back tol skoll and Kedian sey as inquisitors too.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    kalzeth, Jarrus and Ithorians like this.
  5. Jarrus

Jarrus Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 23, 2018
    Oh, that must be the best theory I´ve heard in a long time! It works in so many levels!!!

Fallen Jedi Master and Ithorians like this.
  6. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    Thanks! At least it helps understand how they survived Order 66, and why the program seemed already started a just a few days after ROTS. The Grand Inquisitor could provide the means for them to escape, and motivate them into pursuing their vengeance in the Inquisitorius! It would explain why the GI is clearly the top ranked Inquisitor around, and also why they don´t seem to be around offering other Jedi the chance to join the Inquisitorius, like the legends ones did. These characters all hate the Jedi Order with their guts!

Jarrus likes this.
  7. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Yeah, but i would really love to see a Inquisitor turn a surviving Jedi to the dark side and recruit them to be a inquisitor.

8. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    Sure! It was standard modus operandi in legends...

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    Blackhole E Snoke, kalzeth and Jarrus like this.
  9. Jarrus

Feb 23, 2018
    But really, it does sound a little strange for these guys to make that kind of offer. They did it to Ezra, when he wa a kid, sure, but maybe it wasn´t even a true offer, maybe it was just Project Harvester all along. To Kanan? Eeth Koth? Ferren Barr? and the rest of Jedi we´ve seen them face? not a shadow of a offer.

kalzeth and Ithorians like this.
  10. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    Right! And I think there is potential for quite an interesting scenario along these lines:

I´ve always assumed it was the Grand Inquisitor who captured Luminara, and the one that, later, she was looking at in her final moments, full of contempt and dissapointment. If all of these rumors turn out to be true, and the Second Sister really is Barriss Offee... what if she was the one who captured and executed Luminara? It´s potentially a great story!

11. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    But think about it. By at least 14bby they lost 4 members and i doubt the ones who show up in Fallen Order will survive.

It was intresting i was reading a fanfic one time and in it the Inquisitors realized they were losing numbers and needed to recruit more. So they go after this surviving Jedi and tried to turn him to the dark side. The fanfic seems to have been abandon.

But i would love to see that in canon. I mean they seem to have lost members early during the empire year. And considering how Seventh Sister and Eighth Brother both mention others around during Rebels. I would assume they recruit more as time went on.

Look at when the Inquisitors died

Tenth Brother and Sixth Brother died 18bby

The Red skin Inquisitor and the Black twl'ek Inquisitor both died five years after Revenge of the sith so 14bby

And like i mention before i doubt the fallen order Inquisitors will survive the game.

And most likely the years between the Darth Vader:Dark lord of the sith comic series and Rebels other members die too.

Who knows maybe for once in a Star Wars video game . Fallen Order has a dark side ending and thats the the canon ending. And you become a Inquisitor.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    Blackhole E Snoke likes this.
  12. Jarrus

Feb 23, 2018
    Good point too. Hey where was it said that Castle Vader happened 5 years after rots? I was curious about that timeline, good to know when it happened.

13. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Where it's not clear what the year is during Darth Vader and the Inquisitors hunt for Jedi master Eeth other then a timeskip. But considering Fallen Order has been stated to take place five years after Revenge of the Sith and also that it take place not too long after the final Vader arc.

Vialco likes this.
  14. KamNale

KamNale Jedi Master star 2

Feb 11, 2012
    So I was looking at Wookieepedia and I notice that there are 13 Inquisitors. I guess it puts the rumor to rest that they aren't modeled after the Jedi Council. However, some of these Inquisitors could be the same one (Ex: Unidentified Inquisitor is Fifth Brother or Helmeted Inquisitor is Second Sister). I do wish we had an explanation on numbers, where their new HQ was, possible replacements and more.

15. Jarrus

Feb 23, 2018
    Ahh good to know!

Those guesses work very well. Still, I think there can be more than twelve; in fact, I think it was just stated that they were at least 12, right?

16. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I believe your right. From last i check it was stated that there are at least 12 Inquisitors. But didn't say that was the complete number. I agree with you, i think there's more then that.

Ithorians and Jarrus like this.
  17. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    When I think in that Uprising Inquisitor, I picture Fifth Brother too! That´s a story I would like to get to see: an Inquisitor hunting some random, not so skilled Jedi survivors, and dealing with them accordingly!

18. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    https://thewookieegunner.com/2018/09/08/star-wars-animation-panels-highlights-dragon-con/#more-17162

As far as Inquisitors go, I still prefer Jarec and his Dark Jedi warriors from the old Jedi Knight game, felt more like SW back then,

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    Blackhole E Snoke and kalzeth like this.
  19. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
  20. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
  21. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    My first thought as well.

Though she calls herself Second Sister these days.

22. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    Looks amazing! So, Barriss was, indeed, the unnamed helmeted Inquisitor from Vader´s comic. Hopefully we'll get to know a little about her these days, from the game and new novel/comic material!

Jarrus likes this.
  23. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Nice.

The camera and light work felt a bit more Deus Ex: Human Revolution then classic SW - not a criticism, just an observation

24. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Looks meh. TFU I and II looked way cooler & better. Probably would've been more interesting if they used Issacs' Grand Inquisitor.

25. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    I'm not aware of it being confirmed that the 2nd sister is Barriss Offee yet.

kalzeth likes this.