main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    @Ancient Whills you were spot on about it being a disguise! What I didn't quite get if this is supposed to be an imitation of the actual Fourth Sister´s armor, if she is dead already and they somehow managed to get a hold of her armor, or if its just an imaginary character they made look like an Inquisitor. If they knew about the Inquisitors existence (being a secretive organization) I imagine they had some sort of encounter with them, so perhaps there is/was an actual Fourth Sister looking like that around? It would be like a new version of Boushh...

The thing that I still find a little weird about this, is how Vanée is depicted. Rebels Minister Hydan was originally meant to be him, and when I saw Vanée first appearance on Rogue One, he felt a lot more to me like what Hydan would be later, rather than this petty, insignificant servant with a love for torture. I hoped for him to be a character that saw Vader as some sort of deity (even the leader of a small cult around the Dark Lord), and perhaps not so inherently evil... I don't know, it was my first feeling of him, and perhaps it could have made a pretty interesting / unusual character out of him!

Jarrus and Fallen Jedi Master like this.
  2. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    I do have the same questions. Was fourth Sister real or just made up?. I mean how did the rebels know how the Inquisitors operate and ranks. Also they would have had to have known what each inquisitor looks like to impersonate?

Yes, Fourth sister told out to be a fake in this story. But there is still unanswered questions
    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    kalzeth and Ithorians like this.
  3. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    10 days away form Jedi Fallen Order

Zer0 and Jedi Daniel like this.
  4. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Maybe the uniform was stolen but whether she was alive or dead when it happened who knows - or it was counterfeited or just made up by the rebels. But that kinda gamble to enter into Vader's private(maybe he was home) castle dressed as an Inquisitor is a lil out there to be wholly believable.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    kalzeth likes this.
  5. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    7 more days until Fallen Order

6. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Some concept art from Fallen Order:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    So, Fallen Order is out, and has some great stuff about the Inquisitorius! Everything that follows is about the story itself, stop reading if you are just playing it or don't want to be spoiled!

We got to visit (formerly known as Citadel) Fortress Inquisitorius, we confirmed our first human Inquisitor in the Second Sister, and for the third time around Vader gives a terrible punishment to one of them for failing. Vader just has 0 tolerance for failure, haha, and was pretty terryfing in this game.

Also, that moment when Ninth Sister loses a hand and basically doesn't care about it, because she is more motivated in torturing and mutilating Cal, really stuck with me. She reminds me of Alema Rar in that way, one has to wonder about the mental state she is in right now. Still hoping to see more of her!

8. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I truly believe Ninth Sister doesn't care anymore if she loses another limb. I mean she lost a eye and a leg already. I think she has grown use to it.

9. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Good stuff in the Fallen Order cinematics (haven’t played the game, but watched the full story).

The Inquisitors are interesting, apart from the ninth, which was just a terrible design choice. That big lump of an alien has no business wearing that outfit and spinning a lightsaber.

10. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    I have to tell you, all canon Inquisitors were initially a shock to me, being used to human/dignitary like Inquisitors from legends. I've grown used to it and kind of like the message behind it: the Empire will use indeed if you are willing to be a useful pawn, and these ones are special because of having the Force.

That being said, I love Ninth Sister, mostly because she finally breaks this damn stereotype that every single female character worth something has to look according to a certain model of female beauty. I mean, maybe Ninth is quite the beauty for a dowutin, but she isn't for the reader/player, and she is an absolutely intriguing character to me; a very special Inquisitor indeed.

11. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I enjoy Ninth Sister's personality the most and I love how she is able to keep going after all those hits

The Shadow Emperor and Ithorians like this.
  12. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Regarding the Inquisitors being mostly aliens, I wonder if they're being set up as pawns to be disposed of later ala the SA and Night of the Long Knives, to either prove the unreliability of Force users or to advance the anti-alien agenda by the Empire.

13. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    This is Fortress Inquisitorius:

[​IMG]

Similar design to Vader's castle, a Sith aesthetic.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    PCCViking likes this.
  14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I see Mustafar is not too long away, so that Vader can keep an eye on them. Aslo it seems we got a little cotradiction going on now with this place and Vader's castle being where jedi go to die and be tortured. I get the jedi becoming inqusitors there though.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  15. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Some people thought that, but it does not appear to be the case
    as that is not Mustafar and it is not the Citadel(Jedi prison from TCW).

16. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    What planet/ moon is it?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  17. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Just curious, cause I wont be able to play the game until I finish with finals. But those that played it, two questions.

Does the cyan lightsaber have an aqua feel to the blade?
    and
    Did any of the Inquisitor's do that flying helicopter thingy?

18. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    the answer for the lightsaber captor. No. Which is good, I don't think Ninth Sister can pull that off

19. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Thanks, I'm kind of glad they kept that out

Fallen Jedi Master likes this.
  20. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Its on the planet
    Nur.

21. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    And we know that’s not near Mustafar, I assume?[/quote]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  22. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I think the red planet near nur is Mustafar, wether they were near in legends or not.

23. Jarrus

Jarrus Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 23, 2018
    I´m starting to see the youtube videos of fallen order, and this story and the way the game looks really got me interested. That first scene with 2nd and 9th was pretty great! Oh, and I agree 100% about 9th, she is perhaps my favorite because of how different she is, and the way they ignored a lot of clichés about women with her. It´s just great to see that they are using her more.

Ithorians and cwustudent like this.
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    are all the inquisitors we know of dead? I am assuming the ninth sister is also dead

25. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I don't think Ninth Sister is dead