main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    lets assume she is alive other than her are all the fates of all the known inquisitors death?

Fallen Jedi Master likes this.
  2. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    I think we know of the demise of all of them but Ninth (lacking an official confirmation), Third (we know nothing about him/her) and Fourth (the one seen in Vader castle could or not have been her armor, and doesn't automatically imply her previous demise). There is no official number of Inquisitors, so there could be more than 12, but at this point, every time one is introduced, is pretty much to die in that storyline. It will be interesting, the moment when they want to present a existing Inquisitor in a story, but can't get him/her killed right away because his/her end was already depicted elsewhere. Sooner or later they will have to get stories where they survive!!

3. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    I like that idea

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Ithorians likes this.
  4. Jarrus

Jarrus Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 23, 2018
    Not sure why, but I always imagine there are more than 12 inquisitors.
    2nd sister was turned when she was captured, but I dont remember what happened to the padawans she was watching over. Could they be in some sort of dreadful mind conditioning program to produce more inquisitors in a long term basis?

Ithorians and Fallen Jedi Master like this.
  5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Inquisitors are supposed to either
    convert the Jedi master and/or padawan to the dark side of the Force or kill them. At the end of the game Vader temps Cere with conversion cause she's basically going TFU on Vader with the Dark Side. Apparently in the flashbacks to the past she was being molded into one but broke free using the Dark Side and fled but not before giving up the location of Trilla and presumably the younglings to the Imperials and Inquisitors. By the time she escaped Trilla had already been converted into the Second Sister.

kalzeth and Fallen Jedi Master like this.
  6. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Just as I was hoping

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I wonder if we will ever get a Jedi Master who was an Inquisitor. So far the highest ranked Inquisitor was a Jedi Knight

kalzeth likes this.
  8. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    We did already. Tenth Brother was Jedi Master Prosset Dib.

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Oh lol.

10. KamNale

KamNale Jedi Master star 2

Feb 11, 2012
    So idk if anyone has noticed, but I was looking at the Order 66 page on Wookieepedia and it lists Fifth Brother and Seventh Sister as Purge survivors and the source came from Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition. I'm guessing those two were captured then?

Ithorians and Fallen Jedi Master like this.
  11. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I think its do to how Ninth Sister and Second Sister were captured and turn to the dark side. So I guess we are assuming all the inquisitors were captured

12. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    So I been thinking about the fourth sister. So you remmber that in Tales from Vader's castle that issue 1 story was about Kanan and Hera during season 1 of Rebels.
    Meaning the comic takes place after Rebels season 2.

Fourth Sister is clearly still active at the time before she gets impersonated. As Vanee doesn't seem surprise to see a Inquisitor still active meaning that Rebels Inquisitors were not the last of the Inquisitors.

As Vanee doesn't mention the Inquisitors no longer being around, when revealing that he knew she was a fake.

kalzeth and Ithorians like this.
  13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Except for the Grand Inquisitor he turned before the Purge

14. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Then maybe he's just the exception

15. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    Hence him being the Grand Inquisitor...probably. ;)

Fallen Jedi Master likes this.
  16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Almost certainly since it isn’t based off of what rank they were when they were Jedi or there knowledge of the force and with the second sister I don’t even know if it’s based off of when they were turned

kalzeth likes this.
  17. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Very interesting! I have a hard time picturing the Fifth Brother as a Jedi, though, haha... it could be quite an interesting story to get to see him and other Inquisitors in their Jedi selves, and see what made them turn. Besides the Grand Inquisitor, I can see some of them turning willingly, (at the very least, the Tenth Brother). Ninth seems bitter, regretful to me, so perhaps she took some "convincing" to turn, just like the Second Sister...

Oh, I hadn´t noticed those details in the timeline! Maybe Fourth is one of those "many" that were searching for Kanan and Ezra, as the Seventh Sister said in season 2 of Rebels...

Jarrus and Fallen Jedi Master like this.
  18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I hat I really wanna know is did any of them survive into the OT or even after the fall of the empire

19. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    most likely the Fourth Sister one of the Inquisitors she was talking about.

It's possible. I mean Tales from Vader's castle and Return to Vader's castle look like they take place after season 2 of rebels. The problem is I can't tell when 2bby or 1bby. It's real hard.

Also despite what Dave said saying they are longer around in the OT.

But considering how many stuff keeps changing with the Inquisitors. Dave also said one point that Seventh Sister may not be the first to hold that title. Then we found out later, she always had that title.

This is way I want Naare from star wars Lego Freemaker adventures to become canon as a Inquisitor. Because she would be our first Inquisitor in canon to be alive around the OT.

kalzeth likes this.
  20. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    Some of the Inquisitors may have been found by Dooku and turned over to Sidious during the Clone Wars.

DarthTalgus likes this.
  21. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    That doesn't seem to be the chase. As the Inquisitor ranks are when they are recruited.

Second Sister was captured not long after order 66.

So that doesn't work

22. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I have the "Art of Jedi Fallen Order", The Second Sister was designed for the game while the Ninth Sister was an import from the comic.

Originally the antagonist was not an Inquisitor but a Sith assassin-Narre type called Mag Zaroff. The character Merrin it turns out was based on a repurposed early concept design for this main antagonist Mag Zaroff. Basically Mag just is wearing classic Sith style black robes and hooded cloak using a red single bladed lightsaber and had purplish tattoos on her face(kinda like Tavion). I think back in 2014-15ish like the concept art for the many Vader looking Sith Lords for TFA. As they were supposed to be more Sith in this game rather than Inquisitors until the many Sith appear to have been created as Inquisitors on Rebels and this game.

Seems also that the Grand Inquisitor was also drawn up and possibly was gonna be included. A Quarren male Inquisitor also did not make it into this game and they had some cool designs.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  23. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    I find this question rather interesting. As you say the 2nd sister was recruited not long after order 66, yet the timeline of the inquisitorius is somewhat vague. In the Vader comic Palpatine says it's a project he was working on for a while, and it seems Vader is introduced to most of the Inquisitors fairly early on in his training. (At least up to the ninth sister). It's literally the first story arc we see after he gets his red lightsaber, and it takes place before Mon Cala which is roughly a year after the formation of the Empire.

Outside sources indicate the Grand Inquisitor fell partly in response to the Ahsoka trial, though it is also said he wanted access to forbidden sections of the archives. We bare witness to the Tenth Brothers fall in the Mace Windu comic. So not all of them were tortured, and some clearly tapped into the dark side before order 66. Of course it's possible they weren't recruited until later, yet you would also expect those ones would be some of the first Sidious would reach out to.

I also find it interesting that their ranks don't seem to apply to their specific skill level. Dibbs was a Jedi Knights before his fall, and seemed fairly skilled before being gunned down by his own troops. (Which probably answers this question anyways).
    Yet 2nd sister was only a Padawan.

kalzeth likes this.
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I think from what we know most of the inquisitors were Padawans a few like Dibbs and the Grand Inquistor were Jedi Knight or higher

25. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I hope Sora Bulq becomes a Inquisitor in canon. That would be awesome

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019