main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social 'The International Exchange' Version 2.0

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Tari Narvina, May 2, 2020.

1. Tari Narvina

Tari Narvina Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2018
    Hello, everyone and

Welcome / Velkommen /καλωσήρθατε / خوش آمدید / Välkommen / Kaabo / Bienvenida / Wilkommen / Benvenuto /स्वागत हे / Karibu / أهلاً وسهلاً / Bem-vindos /환영 / Dobrodošli /欢迎 / Nabata/ Добродошли / Bienvenue / Добро пожаловать / Hoşgeldiniz /¡Bienvenido! / ようこそ !!!

It is a pleasure to restart this thread that was started by the wonderful @Pensivia . This thread is to talk about your past experiences in different countries and what happened there. It is a social thread so you are welcome to talk about your experiences

This is Version 2.0 and the link to the first one is: the international exchange version 1-0 closing.
    The info that is in this thread is mainly from the 1st version because it is really only to reopen the thread or i just had nothing on my mind :)
    Yep okay i had nothing on my mind so here are the rules:
    • I will be posting a bunch of topics with a few questions (every week to a month)
    • The questions will be open to anyone to address, and commenting on/responding to others' responses (even if the current topic/question set itself doesn't apply to you) is encouraged.
    • Discussion will progress naturally from initial responses to the question, so just jumping in with wherever the conversation is at the moment is always fine, of course!

• When the discussion for a particular topic/question set seems to have run its course, I’ll post a new topic (and I will try to keep the thread title updated with each new topic as we go)

• I also encourage anyone who has a topic/question set/question they’d like to see asked in the future to PM me with your suggestion. I will keep a running list and will use the suggestions in the order I receive them.

Hopefully, as the thread develops, we can address a broad range of topics, from the sublime to the just plain silly. I would love this place an area than you can have fun talking about what you have experienced
    @Skiara is it okay if I double post for this

Last edited: May 2, 2020
    Adalia-Durron and Pensivia like this.
  2. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    I'll answer Tari, if you still have questions you'd like to post :)

Adalia-Durron likes this.