main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Isolation Log: Diary of a Lost Rebel [OCs; humour/drama] Update 12/23 Days 50-52

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Idrelle_Miocovani, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    Poor Keri... stupid Imp! He needs a good whap on the helmet, I think. Thanks for updating, Idri!

- Serena

2. angry_bendu1

angry_bendu1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2007
    I can?t help but wonder if Jyn actually misses me or not. He said he loved me, but he couldn?t help the biology makeup of his own species.

Why do I get the feeling that's a common line for males across the Star Wars galaxy?:rolleyes::p

Men.[face_talk_hand]

Great post![face_peace]

3. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Yay, update! :D

Oooh, interesting history there with Jyn! He's obviously been such a large part of Keri's life, and it's neat to see more light shed on him and their relationship. :)

At least the Imp's not cussing her out anymore, heh heh. I guess being left gagged for a while taught him a lesson.

I'm glad to see Fatty came back too.

Great post! =D=

-Thumper

4. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
  5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I think this was my favorite update yet! Loving this! =D=

6. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Read this!

Loved it!

PM please?

7. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    I'm extremely late in updateing because I've been having a crazy school year. [face_blush] But here's an attempt at getting the story started again!

[b][i]Day Twenty-Five[/i][/b]

[b]Entry #109
    [i]Time: 1305[/i]
    **Special Data Entry**

[i]This is an audio entry. To play, click [u]here[/u]. To go back, click [u]here[/u].[/i][/b]

+-+-+-+

[i](Sound of someone stepping on leaves. Something heavy is put down.)

MAN: I see you?ve finally gotten some sense knocked into you.

GIRL: What sense? I?ve got plenty of sense. How do you think I?ve survived for twenty-five frakkin? days on an isolated planet?

MAN: That was probably by luck more than anything else. Or? perhaps those rebels do train you well. I suppose you?re all savages in the long run, so you?re perfectly at home out here in the wilderness.

GIRL: [growls]

(The sound of something soft hitting someone.)

MAN: OUCH! What the hell was that for?

GIRL: Lunch. Eat it if you don?t want to starve.

MAN: It?s yellow.

GIRL: So?

MAN: Bright yellow, I might add. Are you sure it?s edible?

GIRL: It?s fruit! Fine, if you?re not going to eat it, I will.

(Sound of someone ripping something from someone else?s grasp.)

MAN: No, give it back, I?ll eat it.

(Silence. Wind blows through the trees, causing rustling of leaves.)

MAN: Seriously, give it back.

GIRL: No.

MAN: Do you want a dead prisoner on your conscious?

GIRL: You?re not going to die if you don?t eat this. I?ll get you something else.

MAN: Wow. Such dedication to her prisoners. Who knew the rebels were this kind? Though you probably have something sneaky slipped up your sleeve to use later on. Otherwise you would have untied me first.

GIRL: Hey, at least you can use your arms now so you can eat.

MAN: Right. Because that?s much comfort when you?re attached to a tree trunk.

GIRL: What would you do if some crazy Imperial comes barging into your camp and tries to kill YOU?!

MAN: I?d give him my name and rank and tell him to identity himself.

GIRL: [smacking forehead] I should have killed you when I first saw you.

MAN: What are you mumbling?

GIRL: I?m getting some very nasty, homicidal thoughts right now.

MAN: [suddenly snoring]

(There is silence).

GIRL: What the hell is wrong with this guy?

[It starts raining.]

GIRL: Stop it, sky! You are NOT allowed to cry on me right now! What? Are you pitying this guy? Is that why you?re crying on me? Gaah? [pause] I must be going insane.

(An astromech unit beeps.)

GIRL: Gods? I hate this place. [/i]

[b]Entry #110
    [i]Time: 1608[/i][/b]

I went hunting this morning. Well? whatever classifies as hunting for me right now. I brought back fruit when I found some long, yellow things hanging on a tree. They looked all right. And they certainly taste all right. I have no idea what the Imp was complaining about earlier.

And now it?s raining.

Will this horror never end?

What are you beeping about, Aree? I?m trying to write here! Stupid droid never listens to me. Always a distraction, I should have never brought hi

THIS IS THE MOST CONVENIENT WAY TO SPEAK TO YOU. APOLOGIES FOR INTERRUPTIING YOUR FRANTIC TYPING. I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU THAT YOU SHOULD ATTEMPT TO BE KIND TO THE IMPERIAL. GET TO KNOW HIM. YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVE IF YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE TO CARE FOR HIM IN THIS WAY. AND I KNOW YOU HAVE NO DESIRE TO KILL HIM.

BE A FRIEND.

What a stupid droid.

[i]Friends?[/i]

No. Frakkin?. Way.

Thanks, Aree. That was supremely helpful.

8. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I love Aree!! And the idea of Keri trying to make friends with her Imp is cute and laughter-inducing :D

9. JediXManSerenaKenobi

Jul 27, 2007
    Friends? LOL! Man, that was hysterical, Idri! Great job!

- Serena

10. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    [face_laugh] Loved it! =D=

11. Thumper09

Dec 9, 2001
    Glad to see this back again! [face_dancing]

GIRL: What would you do if some crazy Imperial comes barging into your camp and tries to kill YOU?!

That was classic. :D I LOL'ed.

I wonder if the Imperial would have a similar reaction to Aree's suggestion. But hey, that would be one thing he and Keri would have in common. :p

Great post!

-Thumper

12. angry_bendu1

Apr 15, 2007
    MAN: What are you mumbling?

(There is silence).

Hmm... I'm wondering that same thing right about now. Who's ever heard of a narcoleptic Imperial?![face_thinking][face_laugh]:p

Great post! I was very happy to see this one updated![face_peace]

13. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    [face_laugh]
    This is all so hilarious. if I started quoting, I'd end up with the whole post![face_laugh]
    The whole lunch exchange was great. Really, what's wrong with brightly yellow fruit?

MAN: No, give it back, I?ll eat it.

(Silence. Wind blows through the trees, causing rustling of leaves.)

MAN: Seriously, give it back.

GIRL: No.

Sh tied him to a tree? *lol*
    I hope she remembered to fix him in a way so he doesn't get at the knots.[face_mischief]

So. Great!
    And is he really narcoleptic? How did he ever get anywhere in the Empire then? *is suspicious*
    I agree with Aree, though, that they should be fireds. they could be the only humans on the whole planet. That's no time to behave perfectly human and kill each other...:p

I hope there won't be so long breaks again. this is just too good.[face_batting]

14. emerald54

emerald54 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 4, 2007

(There is silence).

Suddenly, I'm having flashbacks to Moulin Rouge... minus the 'dwarf dressed as a nun' and all of that. She tied him to a tree. For some reason, that's just far to funny for me.[face_laugh]:_|

Hope you update soon!

Emerald

15. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    Thank you all for not forgetting about this little, insane journal. :p :D [:D] I'm trying to update this at least once a week so it doesn't remain forgotten for two months again. :oops: Updates will probably be small, but hey, it's in character! ;) Keri's not much of a writer. :p

Thank you for reading!

[b][i]Day Twenty-Six[/i][/b]

[b]Entry #111
    [i]Time: 1402[/i][/b]

Just came back from another food collecting trip. Or hunting trip, whatever you want to call it. I dumped the stuff on the beach. The Imp is taking a nap. He was asleep while I was away and now I?m back, he?s still asleep. I?m not sure if that means he woke up sometime during the time I was away or not, but it doesn?t matter. If he?s asleep, he can?t bother me.

I just noticed that I accidentally hit an audio recording for entry #109. That?s just? well? basically, I was so annoyed at the Imp. He and I were talking before; he interrupted me while I was writing an entry since there was nothing better to do. He got my temper right up ? I can?t even remember what he said now, but whatever it was, it definitely got to me ? and then I snapped on him. I threw the datapad and it must have somehow turned on the audio setting when it hit that tree. I?m surprised it didn?t break.

[i]StarSave[/i] really makes the best datapads in the world.

I flipped back through my entries and was reading some of the older ones from way back after I first crashed. Hard to believe I?ve been on this planet for practically a month. Anyways, I found this:

[i]Checklist:[/i]

1. Provisions: ration bars (17), water containers (4)
    2. Clean clothes: shirt (1), pants (1)

Funny. If I re-wrote it, I would have to axe all of the provisions and the clean clothes. I?m as dirty as a Gamorrean. I have tears in both my shirts and I can?t sew them back together again. My pants were fine until I went hiking today to find food. I fell and got a huge big rip in it from a? well, from a plant. There?s these plants on this planet, you see, that are big ? and by big, I mean HUGE! Like they got too much water or something and just sprouted up. Anyways, big isn?t the problem. They?re right nasty things to fall into, cause they?ve got vines and such that have really sharp thorns on them? and their leaves have sharp edges. Just my luck that I tripped and fell into one. I cut my side, you can see the gash it left ? as if I got slashed by a Nexu. It got my lower legs as well.

I?m sore and tired now. I?m not hungry. I think I?m going to find a place to curl up in the shade and sleep. There?s nothing better to do. I hate to admit it, but Imp guy over there has the right idea. There?s nothing else to do but sleep.

I wish I had something to read. Maybe that?s why I like typing on this datapad so much.

[b]Entry #112
    [i]Time: 1809[/i][/b]

Okay? really not feeling well right now. I just woke up. The waves crashing on the sand is giving me a huge headache.

Gods, please let me not get sick.

---

[b][i]Day Twenty-Seven[/i][/b]

[b][i]Day Twenty-Eight[/i][/b]

[b][i]Day Twenty-Nine[/i][/b]

[b][i]Day Thirty[/i][/b]

16. JediXManSerenaKenobi

Jul 27, 2007
    Awww... poor Keri!!! I hope she feels better. Being sick is the worst. Give her my best! I'll have to send a few e-cards. :D

Great update, Idri.

- Serena

17. angry_bendu1

Apr 15, 2007
    Hmm... she's MIA for a few days, eh? Wonder if her sickness was something serious.[face_worried]

Hope the Imp didn't starve to death tied to that tree.:p

Great post![face_peace]

18. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Aww, poor Keri!! I'm thinking that there was something off about those plants.

19. Thumper09

Dec 9, 2001
    Ruh-roh! That's a lot of days for her to not make an entry--she's either really sick or something else bad must have happened. Being sick on an alien planet with no medicine sure can't be good. And yeah, if Impy is still tied up I'm sure he won't be enjoying it either if Keri's too sick to do anything.

I'm looking forward to more! Maybe Fatty can help. :D

-Thumper

20. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Stupid infections always messing up a perfectly good opportunity to survive in the jungle. I'm glad you get new stuff up. Of course I'm also glad I was able to get on to read them. :p

Narcoleptic Imperial, that'd be a good user name.[face_thinking] Of course how would he get to become a fighter pilot if he has narcolepsy.

21. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Argh! Now that I do naNo you update a lot? that's unfair.
    <insert long and witty reply here>

I love this, I really do.[face_love]

*gets eaten by NaNo*

Sorry.[face_blush]

22. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    It always seem you get sick when you can LEAST afford to!

Great update. =D=

23. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    What? There is no more? Oh, there needs to be! I like this very much. Please put me on your PM list, please!

24. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    I think we have come to the definite conclusion that getting seriously sick on a deserted planet with a guy who REALLY wants to kill you is not good. [face_plain]

[b][i]Day Thirty-One[/i][/b]

[b]Entry #113
    [i]Time: 1517[/i][/b]

If there ever was a time to renounce your sins before you died, I think I have passed that moment. I am eighteen years old and by the Force I have more things to pay for than the eighty-year-old man living down the street from my father?s house. The Empire would label me a murderer. My father would label me a murderer.

Stars, what am I rattling on about? My hands are shaking. I can barely type. The Imp is asleep. He switched Aree off. It?s just me, and the sand, and the ocean, and this planet. I?ve never been philosophical, but there?s something about being wrapped up in a make-shift blanket made out of your enemy?s shirt and shivering your way through tropical heat and humidity that makes my skin crawl and my brain say, ?This is it.?

If it wasn?t for this need to keep typing ? the way I have been doing ever since I crashed on this planet ? I would probably be trying to sleep. I?m exhausted, but I can?t shut my eyes. I feel nauseous.

Force, please don?t let me throw up again.

[b]Entry #114
    [i]Time: 1519[/i][/b]

There?s something to be said about getting sick on a deserted tropical planet and being cared for by your enemy after your traitorous droid

nmiueafz.n uiwhjksd\v,m cq3748ahuj.kcv9wuoishtlkbn

\\\\\

AN ERROR HAS OCCURED

25. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Aww, so the Imperial isn't a completely heartless narcoleptic belligerent. He's just like that when he's in chains. :p

As good an update as usual Drelly.=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.