main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Jade Lance

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SephyCloneNo15, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Sam Black and Jessi
    Gathering

Sam shifted his weight, dropping his gun leg back a bit, his hand now wrapped around the butt, and his thumb at ready on the hammer.

"Ma'be so. Alls I'm sayin' is that a weap'n like that 'ould be purdy irreplacable. What 'r' tha odds th'y findin' 'nother on'?" He didn't take his eyes off the man, but adressed the rest of the gathering by raising his voice above the din of the fire. "We keen't rule out tha idear...but I'm not inclined ta waste tim' on a rem-ote posserbility. Th'ys prob'ly got new ways a' killin' folks."

Tag: Nick, Gathering

2. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    DM's OOC: I really hate to do this to you guys. I'd planned to update in the latter half of this week, but Darth RL attacked, and I'll probably be busy up until next Wednesday. Expect me powering out an update next Wednesday or Thursday. Sorry.

3. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    GM's OOC: Alright, I'm sick and tired of having to say "I hate to do this to you guys but..." and breaking promises about updating. For whichever of you are still hanging around waiting for my ridiculously delayed update, I'm sorry, but I'm too busy, and given the sort of money I'll need to try and earn during the summer, I doubt the end of the semester will give me much of a break. At the end of the day, I'm just too tired and too creatively drained (I am at an art college, after all) to come up with updates for multiple characters. The Jade Lance is, as of 4/4/08, closed. I may attempt it again at some unforseeable point in the future, but there's just as good a chance that when I finally have time I'll have more, different ideas. Whatever games I GM or simply participate in in the future, I hope to see you all participating in as well. During the short duration of the game, you've proven to be some of the finest players I've worked with. See ya 'round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.