main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reviews Comics The JC Lit Comic Reviews Special: Legacy: ALLIES

Discussion in 'Literature' started by 000, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 000

000 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005

So, yeah, I forgot about these. And then when I remembered, I didn't feel like searching for the last thread. So, I finally got around to doing it.

First up: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/literature/b10003/25242002/]Allies[/link], a flashback one-shot covering Krayt's coup.

Some rules: rate "Allies" on a scale of [b]1 to 5[/b], supplementing your rating with a review, if you want to (it's not necessary but is highly encouraged). Please do not rate or review the story until after you've read the whole thing, and remember to review the entire story, not just a single issue. Re-reading the arc in its entirety is recommended, although obviously not required. Thanks. [face_happy]

2. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    An interesting if somewhat unnecessary one-shot. I don't know if there's anything here we really needed to see, we're merely being showed things we've already been told had happened. Average.

2.5/5

3. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    I found the format of going back and looking at the end of the Sith-Imperial war great. It gives us a better understanding of the events, and a better context for future stories. But really, that's not what this issue was about. It was a character piece that let us get to know Nyna Calixte better, and after reading this issue, I love her to bits. She is one of the most deliciously slimy characters in all of Star Wars watching her play all sides of the game was a joy. With good art to boot, this is one of my favorite Legacy stories to date.

Overall: 4.5/5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.