main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~The Jedi Arudoushi Society~ Join us and feel the meaning of Honor.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Spike_Spiegel, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    The Jedi Arudoushi Society

[image=http://netdial.caribe.net/~orinoco/jedisymbol.gif]

A millenia ago a group of Jedi Knights, led by Jedi Master Onaa Ichibun, united under one basic principle: Glory through the Force and honor above everything else. For these Jedi agression brought power. Power brought glory. Glory brought honor.

These Jedi called themselves The Jedi Arudoushi Society. This society has stood throught the ages through honor, strength, glory and dignity.

The Jedi Arudoushi Society takes "jobs" much like bounty hunters, but they only take those who fit with their concept of honor. And asking the Jedi Jedi Veneratio for a favor usually brings immediate action and solution to any problem. . .for a price.

If you think you are capable of mastering the arts of the Jedi Arudoushi, reply to this thread or PM any member.

The Jedi Arudoushi Society are led by the Jedi Veneratio a position handed down through the centuries. The Jedi Veneratio has the power to designate his succesor, giving him the title of Jedi Praetor. The right hand of the Veneratio and the Praetor is the Arudoushi Bastone, a position of great power and honor. The next in power are the Arudoushi Caporegime , Jedi of great power and dignity.

Proven members of the Jedi Arudoushi Society become Arudoushi Sgarrista, the honored foot soldier who carry out day to day business of the Arudoushi. They are the "made" member of the Arudoushi. People of this rank and above are granted power within the politics of the Society.

Persons wishing to become members become Arudoushi Piciotto until they have proven their worth to the Society. They have no power in the politics of the Society. They are NOT TRULY CONSIDEDED SOCIETY MEMBERS until they have proven their honor and their dedication to the Society.

Arudoushi D'Honore are people outside the Society who by their honor and dignity are given special status of kin by the Arudoushi.

The Jedi Arudoushi Society seeks glory in honor, power through the Force and strength in their bond. The Jedi Arudoushi use their inner agressions and instincts but never give in to hatred or the Dark Side. It is a difficult path to thread and only the best Jedi are capable to use the "grey" side of the Force.

From The Jedi Arudoushi Code
    by Jedi Master Onaa Ichibun

• A Jedi Arudoushi is neither part of the Light Side or part of the Dark Side.

• A Jedi Arudoushi uses his Jedi skills for honor.

• A Jedi Arudoushi values honor above anything else.

• A Jedi Arudoushi seeks glory for himself/herself and his kin.

• A Jedi Arudoushi shall always take care of his kin at all cost. Without question, without reservation.

• If a Jedi Arudoushi is threatened, all the Society is threatened.

• There is no greater dishonor than to fail a fellow Jedi Arudoushi.

• There is power in agression.

• There is dishonor in hatred.

• There is honor in glory.

• There is no honor in the Dark Side of the Force.

The Jedi Arudoushi Society

Jedi Veneratio
    Spike_Spiegel

Jedi Praetor

Arudoushi Bastone

Arudoushi Caporegime

Arudoushi Sgarrista
    bburditt: 500 credits 1 Honor Point
    Cobranaconda: 1,500 credits 1 Honor Point
    Second Best: 2,000 credits 1 Honor Point

Arudoushi Piciotto
    Xanatos90:
    Axle-Starweilder:
    Evil_King_Wiggins:
    ophelia
    WISE_JEDI12

Arudoushi D'Honore Honorary Jedi Arudoushi
    Darth-Horax

**********************************************************************************

Arudoushi Professions

The Jedi Arudoushi do a variety of roles for the society and for their own glory. These are

Gaikoukan Well known as the diplomats of the Arudoushi. As a Gai

2. bburditt

bburditt Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 8, 2004
    I'm confused, but I would like to join.

3. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Welcome.

As you are one of the first to join, I confer to you the rank of Arudoushi Sgarrista, you are now an official Arudoushi.

It is up to you to choose your profession. If you have any questions, send me a PM.

4. bburditt

Mar 8, 2004
    I would like to undetake the Kyoukou profession.

They are needed to be both intelligent and strong, which I feel are the two most important qualities in order to ascend through the ranks.

5. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Excellent.

Welcome, bburditt, Arudoushi Sgarrista and Kyoukou of the Jedi Arudoushi Society. It is your job and your priviledge to protect and serve your brothers and sisters as a Kyoukou. Stand ready at any moment the Society or you kin needs you.

Your first task will be recruitment. Bring more Jedi Warriors into our ancient Society and you shall be rewarded.

Strength and honor!

6. Leia's Starboard Hair Bun

Leia's Starboard Hair Bun Jedi Master star 4

Apr 21, 1999
    I'm embarrassed to admit I caught the Star Trek references.

But otherwise it's hilarious.

7. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    I would like to join. Although the code bit is beyond me.

8. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Welcome, Cobranaconda. Feel free to choose a profession. Also, ask any questions you have about the code or anything else in the Society. I will explain anything there is doubt in.

9. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    I wish to become am Arudoushi Gaikoukan.

And I'll PM you for the code list thingy.

*sigh* Me=Threadkiller

10. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    I'll be interested in joining.

11. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Welcome SecondBest. You are a fine addition. You may choose a profession. You are granted the rank of Arudoushi Sgarrista.

Alert bburditt, Cobranaconda, SecondBest...incoming transmission.

//A holographic image appears at the main chamber of the Temple.

O P E N F R E Q U E N C I E S

TO: BBURDITT, COBRANACONDA, SECONDBEST

bburditt, Cobranaconda, SecondBest. Welcome to the halls of the Arudoushi Temple. A millenia ago, when schisms in the Force were common, a Jedi Master named Onaa Ichibun decided that there was no need for a a Light Side or a Dark Side. A Jedi can walk the path of both without being corrupted, without being repressed. With honor as his guide, and his kin for support, no one can stop a Jedi Arudoushi.

You are now part of that tradition.

To prove yourself to the Society and get a reward from me personally, I am giving each of you an assigment, an Shiikuretto.

bburditt: The Rebel known as General Solo is a personal friend of mine. He has lost something of great importance to him and has asked us a favor. He wants it back. The item is a certain Corellian vest that he has carried with him since his days as a Kessel runner. Bring it back to the temple and you will be rewarded 1,000 credits and 1 honor point. (Post a link of a pic of Solo's vest and ONLY the vest.)

Cobranaconda: Imperial scientists have lost track of an experimental computer program. They have payed us handsomely for tracking it down. The program is named Automan and was last seen about 20 years ago. Track Automan down and recieve 1,000 credits and 1 honor point. (Post a link of a pic of Automan.)

SecondBest: This mission will appear trivial, but we owe a starship captain a favor and now that he has lost his ship, he asks our help. He has lost his dog, answers to the name of Porthos. Find him recieve 1,000 credits and 1 honor point. (Post a link of a pic of Porthos.)

That will be all for now. Serve the Society well and gain my trust and maybe even more.

Remember there is no power, there is no death, there is nothing else but honor and your kin.

Strength and honor!

END TRANSMISSION

12. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    Ummmm. Ok. I'll try this. But how can we not be Light side users, but be Jedi and opppose the Dark side?

13. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Seems alot like the Mandalorians.

I'm in.

Evil.

14. SecondBest

Jan 5, 2003
    Porthos

EDIT: Stupid mark-ups...I hit preview and it looks fine there.

15. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    i would like to join as well, if there is still any room.

16. bburditt

Mar 8, 2004
  17. SecondBest

Jan 5, 2003
    I wish to be a Kyoukou.

18. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    that's really quite a vest

could i attain the rank of Ryoujin?

19. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    SecondBest: Excellent job. We can bring Porthos back to his master. You recieve 1,000 credits for this search mission and 1 honor point. You have served the Society and the Veneratio very well. You are now also part of the ranks of the Kyoukou. The Veneratio is watching your career with great interest.

bburditt: Your use of the Force for this search is impressive. You are awarded an extremely well deserved 1,000 credits and 1 honor point. You have surprised the Veneratio with your skills. He is also watching your development. Do well, and you will be rewarded soon.

Xanatos90: Master Ichibun taught us there is no Dark Side or Light Side, there is only the Force. What you call "Dark Side" users are those who abuse the power of the Force for themselves, without honor or dignity. Arudoushi train themselves to use the full power of the Force without being seduced by it. We do this by anchoring ourselves with honor and the respect to our kin. If you realize that people depend on you and that is the most important thing in your life, the power you weild will never seduce you. Remember that.

Xanatos90,Axle-Starweilder & Evil_King_Wiggins: Welcome to the Society, my friends. To become true members of the Society you need to prove that you are worthy. You are granted the rank of Arudoushi Piciotto. To attain the next rank of Arudoushi Sgarrista you will need to accomplish a series of three missions for the Society. Then the Veneratio with vest to you the power of the Arudoushi Sgarrista. Once you attain the rank of Arudoushi Sgarrista you may choose your profession, which will define your role in the society.

First Mission
    Choose one of the aspects of the The Jedi Arudoushi Code by Jedi Master Onaa Ichibun and explain it to the best of your ability. What is it that gives the Arudoushi their strength?

Complete this mission, and you shall be given a second assignment and the opportunity to start gaining credits.

ALL SOCIETY MEMBERS

The first Kisu Kaishi list will be posted shortly by the Veneratio. Check the first post of the thread in a few minutes. Remember, to get the credits you need to post link to a pic of the target. You may only bring in a kill once per day. Check the list for constant updates in the list as well as updates of your credit scores, ranks and honor points. May the Force be with us all.

Strength and honor!

20. SecondBest

Jan 5, 2003
    [image=http://www.caratulasdecine.com/Caratulas/Torrente.jpg]

21. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Excellent job, SecondBest. But remember to post a link, not the image.

You are awarded 800 credits. You may not bring another mark this day.

The Veneratio is pleased with your initiative, you went right to the most difficult mark, the one that offered more credits.

//All members: Feel free to use the Temple (thread) to RPG and feel your way around the Society if you please. The be succesful as a Society, we need to form strong bonds with each other and train.

Also, feel free to ask any question about Arudoushi philosophy.

22. SecondBest

Jan 5, 2003
    Sweet! :D

Remember, to get the credits you need to post a pic of the target

Yeah, I had the link the first time, then I read this. That's why I edited and put the image. :)

23. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    My bad, the idea is to post links as to not drain anybody's bandwith.

Jedi Veneratio: SecondBest, your skills have impressed me. I might have plans for you in the near future, my kin.

24. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    Veneratio, I apologise for the lateness, galactic time zones are a *****.

Here is a screen shot of the lost Automan program.

25. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Cobranaconda: You have not found the Automan the Imperials were searching for, yet you have found another program they were looking for as well. Thus you get the 1,000 credit reward and the honor point. You have done well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.