main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Jedi Arudoushi Society (PRJO Role Playing Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pablo-Fett

Pablo-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Ojala me dejen jugar la proxima campana

2. siulfernando

siulfernando Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    im jedimaster siulfernando im a jedi like my father before me,as a jedi a like youre code but my fellings are to be a ally of the arudushi society,if you need a advisor or a warlord night do not ejcited to talk to me brother,a fallow the jedi code of the concil,but you can count on me in any time you need a jediwarrior and master.

3. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    We have a new Society member,

Pablo_Fett

suilfernando, you shall be an Arudoushi D'Honore, an Honorary Jedi Arudoushi.

Honor and strength for all!

4. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    Let me give you both a warm welcome to our Arudoushi Society...I hope you enjoy being here as much as the rest of us do.

5. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    The Great Nautolan Caporegime Ktulu_Terumo enters the Arudoushi palace.
    He makes his way to the training chamber where he atune his skills every day .

He arrived at the desired destination,The Ichibun Chamber, and pause for a moment. Before taking the elevator down to the training chamber he walks towards Onna Ichibun's ligthsaber.

He the lower his head to Onna's portrait

"Master Veneratio of ancient time, father of all Arudoushi........Soon, very soon."

He wlaks to the elevator and takes his hood off while his being lowered to the training chamber

6. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    walking out in the entrance of the Arudoushi palace a figure with cloke him self but enyone knows he was a jediknight the he began to speak to xanatos that was expecting him:
    may the force be with you xanatos am glad to be in youre society but, must in youre site a disturbence and claudy and clear theyre, xanatos if you need me a will be near, im going to a expedition to ossus to serch something lost. the force is call to be found. someday more jedis will be powerfull and gives themself to the darkside of the force, those will rise agaist our future. the fall, a sense the one so powerfull thats going to be so dark for us corran, in this moment the force is with us now, but we can prevent this events, lets us be mindfull brother jedi, may the force be with us in this time of near darknes. the force is the only one who gives the power to the balance of the force only our is to give this balance to the order of the jedi. in this words i will go to my destiny corran be mindfull thats all for now. many jedi clans will fall from the rage of this one so powerfull this one is among us but sech inside and medited you will this one is not in our society but he is a jedi is to clady to see will go now i will get soon corran, may the force be with you..... walking away the palace siulfernando get to his jediexplorer spacecraft and desapear truspace.

7. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu finished his daily training.
    He takes a moment to rest, then sits in the floor to do his Jedi meditation.
    Sweating and exhausted, he seeks to find relief in the Force, and enters the hybernation state.
    His final thougths made loud

"Soon....Very soon....then revenge....."

8. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    The Nautolan finished his meditation,achieving contol, an exits the chamber.

He walks towards the Palace, admiring it's multiple art walls and artifacts.
    He arrived at Xanato's chamber, looking to have a conversation with him.

9. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    My fellow Society members, new Arudoushi scrolls have been unearthed. Also, old material has finally been uploaded.

Check the first post of the thread for details.

All members may now choose their roles within the Society.

You shall be called upon very soon, my kin.

10. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [xanatos is meditating in his chambers...after finishing, he notices that Kyulu is approaching him...so he decides to wait for him...Ktulu walks towards Xanatos. They both salute each other with a great deal of respect...]

"Greetings, old friend..."

11. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Ktulu_Terumo has been inducted into the sacred ranks of the Ryoujin.

Power and strength to you, brother.

12. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu enters the Arudoushi Temple.

He slowly walks towards the great halls, in direction to the Veneratio's Chamber.

He arrives and enters.

"Veneratio, here is our first target, he has receive the KISU KAISHI

[image-http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/savedbythebell/zack.jpg]

13. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu enters the Arudoushi Temple.

He slowly walks towards the great halls, in direction to the Veneratio's Chamber.

He arrives and enters.

"Veneratio, here is our first target, he has receive the KISU KAISHI"

Ktulu takes his Holotransmiter out and show the image

[image=http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/savedbythebell/zack.jpg]

14. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Looking at Ktulu.

"Excellent my brother. You have done us proud."

15. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    An hologram is send to Corran's Chamber.
    Ktulu appears with a message for his Veneratio

"Here's the other target, what's left of him.
    He signed a petition not to kill him , So I had to do a little extra job, no charge"

[image=http://www.stephenfurst.com/auto/pics/furst60.jpg]

16. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Excellent. He has been brought to justice. You are as willing as you are able, my brother.

17. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    corran am back from ossus what is my next mission a need a mission to rpove some news power a have....

18. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [To siulfernando]

"Greetings Arudoushi...talking about the missions. There are the BountyHunts for now..I'm sure that when a business comes, Our Veneratio will comunicate it to the Society...MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU..."

19. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    may the force be with you to master but the force is call me to be in other place if you need me master i will be in my chambers resting and meditating....and that moment salud master xanatos and go in the dark...

20. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    *From the Veneration Chamber, the Veneratio stands up to recieve Pablo-Fett. He puts his arm around him in a gesture of trust and also a gesture of intimidation.

"Pablo, I have a special mission for you."

"An object of great power that is missing. It is called TARDIS and it belongs to a dear friend of mine. Find it and deliver it here.
    "I am entrusting this mission to you. . .do not fail me."

(Find a pic and post it here)

21. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    Here's my latest hunt...

[image=http://netdial.caribe.net/~orinoco/theguys/arthur1.jpg]

22. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos enters the Temple...he goes straight to his chambers where he meditates for some time. The, he decides to do his daily training in the thraining ring. So he works up his saber skills as well as the secret Arudoushi skill, handed down from generation to generation...After Hours of training and working out, Xanatos goes back to his chambers where he cotinues his deep meditation.Then he exits the Temple and heads back to the Cantina...]

23. Pablo-Fett

Pablo-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    [image=http://www.kasterborus.com/tardis/tardis/tardis!.jpg]

The TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) is the Doctor's home. The TARDIS' interior exists in its own dimension, and the exterior shell is mapped into the real world, with freedom of movement in time and space. The TARDIS was stuck in the shape of a police box beginning in the first episode, An Unearthly Child. In the twenty-second season story Attack of the Cybermen, the Doctor finally repaired the faulty chameleon circuit, but decided to leave it in the shape it had had for all the centuries of his wanderings.

[image=http://www.kasterborus.com/tardis/tardis/tardis6.jpg]

delivered...

24. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Excellent Pablo, my dear friend the Doctor will appreciate it very much.

And Xanatos, I see that you have brought in a most difficult hunt. Excellent. Well done.

25. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Pablo Fett has been promoted to Arudoushi Sgarrista. He has proven himself worthy.

He has chosen to serve his brothers as an Enjinia.

Strength and Honor to you, Pablo Fett!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.