main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Jedi Arudoushi Society (PRJO Role Playing Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    "Welcome officially to the Arudoushi Society...now that you have proven to be a true Arudoushi. You will serve well here."

2. Pablo-Fett

Pablo-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    appreciated

any other quest... i will oblige

3. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    The doors of the Veneratios Chamber opens, revealing the figure of the Nautolan Caporegime.

Ktulu enters , takes of his hood, and hands Corran his Holotransmiter.

"Another succeded hunt, of course"

The image apears in front of them

[image=http://persweb.wabash.edu/student/esperand/images/torrente.jpg]

They both let an evil smile escape their lips

4. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos enters Ktulu's Chambersaand salutes him]

"Greetings, Ktulu...I see that you have progressed and sharpened your skills...I see you are becoming one of the greatest hunters in the galaxy. This training has really paid off. Well, I won't take any more of your precious time. I must go to continue some negotiations in the Cantina. Feel free to join me there. Now May the Force be with you...always."

[Xanatos bows in a sign of respect and exits the chambers.]

5. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    Well done Ktulu. Hunting him down was the honorable thing to do.

6. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    Skalderan silently drops Nathan Bridger on the deck not sure if he's still alive or not.
    [image=http://members.aol.com/seaquestmuseum/images/cp1www.jpg]

[bows to the members of the Arudoushi and salute's them after a long time out of the eye while collecting the marks on several heads]

He then presses a button on his comlink and in hovers a cage carriying:

[image=http://www.akanetendo.com/icon/preview/ak2.GIF]
    Akane

7. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos enters the Society HQs after facing the Wampa in a Duel of Fates in the Cantina. He goes straight to his chambers where he decides to rest for awhile so that he heals quickly. This is a must considering he is a bounty Hunter and thus has a couple of negotiations going on. So he takes some time to rest and meditate...]

8. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Excellent Skalderan, and welcome back.

You have done well, but the rules clearly state that there shall be only ONE hunt per day per hunter.

One of the hunts will have to be disqualified.

9. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    The Arudoushi temple, specificaly, the training Chamber.

Ktulu exits, cleaning the sweat out of the ligthsaber.
    He walks towards the Veneratio's Chamber, but his not there, So the Nautolan left a holo message...

"Greetings Veneratio. A must displeased mark have been given the Kisu Kaishi"

[image=http://www.wildcards.freeserve.co.uk/james.jpg]

"For a laugh, I decided to make him put his uniform on, So that he could had a proper military execution"

[image=http://thewolfwalker.com/JMIG/james087.jpg]

10. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos extis his chambers...he has healed pretty much. Still, there is weariness and exhaustaion inside him. Still he decides to train to shaprpen up more his skills so that he heals back to 100%.]

11. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    After being denied a long ass hunt because of "code" or "rules" Skalderan decides to leave the fourth doctor on the lobby of the main hall

[image=http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~kmwilcox/Who/Images/tom1.gif]
    with a note that simply reads:

I'll keep that in mind!

signed
    S.

PS. Sorry for the blood stains on the carpet.

12. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Well done both, those were rather difficult hunts.

*Signals for the droids to clean the carpet*

TK-342: "But master, that stain will never go away!"

C5-G4: "Use lestoil. . ."

13. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    The meeting with Corran takes place in the Training Chamber, after Ktulu's daily training session.
    Corran nods at Ktulu and stands rigth in front of him.
    Ktulu takes his Holotransmiter, and give it to Corran.

"Veneratio, This target was somewhat dificult to achieve. In fact it made me struggle against a lot of agents, specialy Filemon.
    Anyway, turn the Holo, there's the proof"

Corran ignites the Holotransmiter, revealing the image of a must dificult target.

"He too was given the Kisu Kaishi at my hands"

[image=http//www.el-mundo.es/larevista/num141/imagenes/morta.jpg]

14. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Watching the holo.

You are a very good hunter, Ktulu. You have brought honor to your Society and we are truly proud ouf you. Keep it up and there shall be no end to your honor.

15. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Disturbance in the Force.

Mission type: Shiikuretto

Transmission
    Type:Encoded Kossori Basic
    Sender: Jedi Veneratio

[image=http://netdial.caribe.net/~orinoco/g2/clanmaster.jpg]

bmzzodibn ht wmjoczmn.

oczmz dn v bmzvo ydnopmwvixz di ocz ajmxz. ocz ndoc, vaozm v gjib yjmhvixt, nzzh oj wz nodmmdib vbvdi.

vn vgrvtn, vn gjib vn ocz ndoc yji'o diozmazmz rdoc jpm wpndiznn, rz ncvgg cvqz ij omjpwgz rdoc oczh.

cjrzqzm, do kvtn oj wz kmzkvmzy, epno di xvnz. . .

czmz dn rcvo d izzy ja tjp.

diqznodbvoz ocz xgvihvnozm ja ocz fjcpi'n wviz xgvi. kjno vitocdib tjp adiy diozmznodib jm npnkdxdjpn.

omvinhdo ocdn jigt di fjnnjmd wvndx, ocdn dn dhkzmvodqz.

tjp rdgg mzxdzqz vi cjijm kjdio ajm ocdn xjqzmo hdnndji.

nomzibco viy cjijm!

16. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    bmzzodibn hvnozm!

d'qz diqznodbvozy ocdn viy cvqz v kjnndwgz oczjmt vwjpo ocdn., ocz ndoc hvnozm novozn ocvo oczmz dn v yvmf bmjpk ocvo viy ocvo do dn ijo oczh. nj ovfz jpo ocz ezyd xvpnz oczt rjio yj zqdg. ocvo gzvqzn qvi'n mjpbcizxf viy pn: ocz vmpyjpncd. d yjio mzvggt ocdif do'n ocz qvi'n ndixz oczt vmz nhpbbgzmn viy oj ht fijrgzybz oczt cvqz ijo yjiz vitocdib oj ziyvibzm ocz ndoc. nj, d ocdif cz dn mzazmmdi oj pn> wzdib tjp cdn vmxc-mdqvg/zizht. wpo, ijr xjhz oj ht hdiy vijoczm kjnndwgz bmjpk. jiz ocvo novmozy amjh dindyz cdn jri xgvi. ocz wmjoczmcjjy. wzdib novmozy wt ophwvmf, rcdxc rvn fcvg'n zizht viy ocz jiz ocz ndoc viidcdvgvozy di ocz xviodiv. nj do hvt wz lpdoz kjnndwgz ocvo oczt vmz ocz jizn oj wz czgy mznkjindwgz ajm do.

d rdgg fzzk v qzmt xgjnz gjjf oj owjoc ja ocdn bmjpkn. di avxo, d "hvt" yj njhz znkdjivbz da izxznnvmt.

hvt ocz ajmxz wz rdoc tjp.!

17. siulfernando

siulfernando Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    a messege to xanatos............

18. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    master xanatos this is a message to you and the others arudoushi am with tumbark in his planet if something happen to me bring all here to destroy tumbark and his darkside of the force. may the force be with you.

19. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    Porthos

[image=http://www.geocities.com/autumnglory1026/Picture_2.jpg]

Please get him off of my leg before i dump him in the rancor pit!

20. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *holo message. The figure of Tumbark appears* "Aridoushi.........I though the honor of Xanatos was well respected. I offered a truce and yet you send this incompetent here to try and start a war again?!? He claims that Xanatos sent him to prevent a war! All he is doing is provoking one! My patience grows thin..........Get him out of my planet before I sent him to you in pieces. I will hold to the truce as long as I am not provoked again!" *the holo-message ends*

21. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Walking through the hall stairs , he reaches the balcony. Contemplating the forest sorrounding the Arudoushi Temple.
    He realizes he can't hide anymore the fact his been training with TUMBARK from his clankin. Soon , the Veneratio will realize Ktulu's quest, his squeme to achieve ultimate power may not be taken well by Corran.

Ktulu continue to watch the forest, contemplaiting it's beauty, thinking the matter.

"Doesn't matter. I must achieve what I desire. Then.....vengance"

He turns his back to the forest, entering the Temple, making his way to the Training Chamber to begin his daily session

22. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    im siulfernando xanatos am so sorry for what happen but my self is not good to be a jedi.
    im going to bring my self together far away,im sorry shshshshshhshshshhhh. end of mesage.

23. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos enters his chambers after a couple of hours of training to strengthen his physique. He notices that he has a message. He listens to it and realizes it comes from siulfernando. Xanatos reads it and becomes aware of it. 'Has he decided to abandon the Arudoushi? Is it permanent? Or temporary? Hm, disturbing this is. There's something wrong...' So he decodes to pay a visit to the Cantina to seewhat's up over there...]

24. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    My kin, suilfernando was never a brother. He was recognized as a person of honor by our clan. But evoking war is not honorable. We have never attacked unprovoked, that is not our way. suilfernando's status as an honorary Arudoushi is hereby revoked.

Any action taken by suilfernando shall be at his own peril. Any action taken by suilfernando will not be condoned by the Society.

You all have my word of honor.

Strength and honor!

25. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [After listening to the Veneratio, Xanatos agrees and thinks to himself...]

"Very well, then an honorary Arudoushi he will no longer be..."

[After this he decides to go to his chambers and meditate]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.