main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Jedi Assembly Accepts Game Costumes

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Cor-AlGelkar, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Cor-AlGelkar

Cor-AlGelkar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2003
    For those of you who do not know me, I am Carol Gilbert, also known as Jedimom. I am the Commanding Officer at The Jedi Assembly, a worldwide fan-based group for Star Wars light-side Jedi costuming enthusiasts. It is the intent of The Jedi Assembly to further enhance the Star Wars fantasy by recreating Jedi costumes for our enjoyment as well as others. We encourage screen-accurate Jedi costumers as well as novice costumers to join and share their knowledge with others.

I would like announce that The Jedi Assembly (www.thejediassembly.com) now accepts Jedi characters from the video game "The Old Republic.

As stated in The Jedi Code of TJA, "Game Character Costumes:

*Star Wars The Old Republic: "Basic customizable characters" - that is, those you would start out with at the beginning of the game, must only be in earth tone colors. No highly customized characters are allowed. Your costume must have a basic Jedi look to it.
    *For other games: Face characters only. Costumes must be accurate to screen and have a Jedi look. No highly customized characters will be accepted. The general public must be able to identify you as Jedi, not as an elf, Ninja, etc. with a lightsaber.

Applicants must site their source and email a screen shot of the character with costume pieces visible to jedicouncil@thejediassembly.com for verification"

The Jedi Assembly has also updated its basic costume requirements. These can be found on Article V: Costume and Membership Requirements of the Jedi Code found at http://www.thejediassembly.com/jedicode.php?art=v. We are trying to expand our realm of acceptable costumes to meet the wants of fans.

Please see The Jedi Assembly web page for more information.

2. KodaVonnor

KodaVonnor Jedi Knight

Jul 10, 2006
    The Jedi Assembly has accepted game costumes for a long time...

[​IMG]

As long as they're a Jedi. :cool: