main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Recovery

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Space_Cowboy, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Space_Cowboy

Space_Cowboy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2002
    The sith have found the location of the main jedi temple. They attacked without the jedi being aware and killed most of them. Only 3 jedi masters still survive and a few more knights. They must come together to build up a counter strike. Before they can attack they need many more jedi to join.

name:
    species:
    Bio (History):

Physical Description
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Skin Color:
    Weight:
    Height:
    Clothing:
    Basic Description of all:
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: none

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, ect.)
    Lightsaber Color:
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc):

Mod Edit: Locked at users request :)

2. Space_Cowboy

Sep 15, 2002
    name:spike speigel
    species:human
    Bio (History):

Physical Description
    Eye Color: blue
    Hair Color:black, sticks out all over
    Skin Color: regular
    Weight:skinny
    Height: 6'3
    Clothing: blue suit
    Basic Description of all: tall

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, ect.) single, extra just in case.
    Lightsaber Color: Bright Blue
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc):Grand Master

if any of you are wondering, i asked Lord Monestario if i could use this character sheet. have fun!

3. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Xavier Chean
    Chiss
    30 years old
    Male
    Bio-Grew up on Coruscant.Found by the Jedi.
    Description-6,2.Blue skin.red eyes,blue black hair,average built.
    Eye-Red
    Skin-Blue
    Weight-?
    Height-6,2
    Clothing-Maroon Tunic and loincloth.Gray cloak.Brown utility belt.
    Items-Lightsaber,Comlink,Microbinoculars,and Cable Launcher.
    Personality-Brave yet quiet.
    Strengths-Swordsmanship,Telekinesis.
    Weapons-The Force,Lightsaber(Blue blade,single)
    Rank-Jedi Knight

4. Lord_Monestario

Lord_Monestario Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    name: Vicious Spiegel (ive seen the show too)
    Bio (History): is spike speigels older brother

Physical Description
    Eye Color: grey
    Hair Color:gray, silver, long
    Skin Color: regular
    Weight:skinny
    Height: 6'4
    Clothing: black suit
    Basic Description of all: tall

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, ect.) single,
    Lightsaber Color: silver
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc) can I be second in command, someone else can if they want to though.

has the same skill as spike speigel

5. Miin_Bodenna

Miin_Bodenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2002
    name: Miin Bodenna
    species: Human
    Bio (History): Miin was born on Coruscant into a poor family. He became self-sufficent at a young age. His parents were killed when he was 10. He has great force potential and even more skill. He was discovered by a great Jedi Master who brought him the the Jedi Temple. There he trained until the Sith attacked...

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Brown
    Skin Color: Light Tan
    Weight: 148
    Height: 5'10"
    Clothing: A sandy White Tunic, with a Brown Cloak
    Basic Description of all: One scar on his right arm where a crude knife slashed him.

The Force
    Lightsaber: Two Singles.
    Lightsaber Color: Silver with a yellow core.

6. Lord_Monestario

Sep 2, 2002
    i just thought. This game is kinda the exact opposite of my game, The Sith Build Up. So i was thinkin this could take place after the sith put together an army and attacked the temple in my game. It makes sence.

7. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    I only have time to be in three RPG's, and I am in those three right now, but since one of them is going to end soon, I'll join this one. By the time any action happens, the other one I'm in will be over.

name: Rasharooko
    species: Wookie
    Bio (History): When Rasharooko was very young, her life was saved by a Jedi, Inga Sjari. Being a wookie, she was obligated to Inga to join her and protect her as best she could. She was taken to the Temple to determine what to do with the wookie, when it was discovered that she had great Force potential. Inga talked Rasharooko into remaining at the Temple to undergo training, rather then sticking with Inga. She accepted that, and learned the ways of the Force.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: deep brown
    Hair Color: Silver-tipped black
    Skin Color: does it matter with a wookie?
    Weight: average for a wookie
    Height: 6 feet
    Clothing: a silver bandolier
    Basic Description of all: Basically a wookie with black fur with silver tips on the fur. (Chewie is brown with black tip, so as to make it easy to picture) She also has a translator droid hanging on her bandolier.
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: a lock of plain silvery fur falls in front of her eyes, though it doesn't bother her.

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, ect.) two single bladed (usually uses one)
    Lightsaber Color: black handle with silver-white beam
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc): Knight

I swear I didn't get the idea of a silver saber from prior posts here. Wanted it, then noticed it, I promise.

8. -Ace-

-Ace- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2002
    name: Jax
    species: Arkanian
    Bio: Trained as Jedi since birth and, due to his species advanced maturity rate, became a Knight at 16 and just recently became the youngest Jedi Master ever. He was on his first mission as a Master when the Sith attacked.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Milky White
    Weight: 200 Ibs.
    Height: 1.85 m.
    Clothing: Long sleeve shirt, cargo pants, and trenchcoat.
    Basic Description of all: Tall and muscular.
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: Jax family sigil on back of neck.

The Force
    Lightsaber Single
    Lightsaber Color: Blue

9. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
  10. ScarOfTime

ScarOfTime Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2002
    name: Decara Miynuren
    species: Human
    Bio (History): Decara spent most of her training as a padawan under the teachings of Master Kiumyo Haritari, a radical and almost rouge Jedi. Her training was very harsh and conducted on the remote parts of Tatooine. Kiumyo Haritari found her when she was three and most of her training was spent working with her two lightsabers which she built at the age of five. At 16, Master and Padawan traveled around much of the galaxy when the Sith attacked them and Kiumyo was killed because Decara was unable to protect them. Decara hunted and killed the Sith attackers and then brought Kiumyo's body back to the Jedi Temple. Decara was accepted as a Knight after passing the Trials at 17, although she was almost not permitted to continue training because of the Dark potential she had within her.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Pink
    Hair Color: Pink
    Skin Color: Pale
    Weight: 120
    Height: 5'5 1/2
    Clothing: Dark black leather tunic (no sleeves) and dark brown pants. Deep brown cloak
    Basic Description of all: The bright pink of her eyes and hair and the paleness of her skin are sharply offset by her dark clothing. She is generally very striking, to say the least, especially with the tattooe around her eye.
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: Tatooed wings on her back and intricate curving design on the left side of her face and around her left eye.

The Force
    Lightsaber: Two.
    Lightsaber Color: One black with red; one blue with silver

11. Janos_Bartok

Janos_Bartok Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2002
    name: Jet Black (I've also seen the show)
    species: human
    Bio (History): A Jedi Detective, Jet has run down some the worst criminal scum in the universe. Deciding that being part of the order wasn't for him (maybe having something to do with his cybernetic left arm) he left the order to become a bounty hunter. But he knows that anytime his fellow jedi need him, he'll be there.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: brown
    Hair Color: black
    Skin Color: white
    Weight: 210 lbs.
    Height: 6 ft
    Clothing: black pants, red shirt, blue vest.
    Basic Description of all: bald with a very angular beard.
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: Has a scar on the right side of his face with a metal bar on the right cheekbone.

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, ect.) single
    Lightsaber Color: dark blue
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc): Knight - Jedi Detective

12. Space_Cowboy

Sep 15, 2002
    ooc: if you now anyone else ask them to join.
    join anytime!

ic: Spike told all the jedi, which wasn't many, that they all needed to find at least one person to train. "We killed many of the sith in their attack, but they killed most of us. The sith may be plannig another attack, and we must be ready. all of you choose a planet and go get some apprentices!"

13. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Rasharooko nodded in agreement. She thought of Master Inga Sjari, the one she had learned under. At first, when Rasha had learned of Inga's death, she was angry at herself for leaving, though she had a life debt to Inga. But, Rasha realized, if she had followed the tradition of the Wookie, rather than the Jedi's wishes, she would be laying beside her Master, just as dead.

"It is the least I can do for my dear Inga. To train another. Assure that the Jedi Order will continue on. That is how I will fulfill my life debt to her now. I accept the assignment to find and train another." Rasha roared while the translator droid translated.

14. -Ace-

-Ace- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2002
    OOC: Space_Cowboy do you want us to create an NPC apprentice or get another RPer to be an apprentice?

IC: Jax put down his datapad and took another drink from his glass. "Master Speigel is right", Jax muttered to himself, "the Sith hit us hard, but we can't let them finish us off."

He picked up his datapad and starting searching for a planet that the Sith would have little interest in. "Ah here we are Farlax, mildly populated planet along a minor trade route, this should do nicely." Jax muttered to himself.

Downing the rest of his glass he went out in search of a transport that would take him along that trade route.

15. Miin_Bodenna

Miin_Bodenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2002
    Miin thought about where he could look for a new Jedi I know most of the major worlds have already been searched for Jedi but then he remebered Corsucant, and how the lower levels were secluded. He decided he would search for one there.

He stood up from the know dispersing circle of which the remaining Jedi Knights were. He went back to the building that had served as the Jedi Temple, now was smoldering and had chunks missing from the fight that had taken place. He went to his hangar and got in his small freighter he had built. Just big enough for a bed, and the cockpit. He hopped in, and started up the ship. Making sure everything worked properly he headed out of the planet, and set course for Coruscant...

16. ScarOfTime

ScarOfTime Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2002
    After hearing Master Speigel's speech to the remaining Knights, Decara walked for a while in the halls, on her way to her room.

"Am I ready for an apprentice?" she asked herself aloud. Did it really matter? They needed more people to combat this new threat against the Jedi; it was important, no, necesary that they increase their staggered numbers.

Reaching her room, she thought about Tatooine, where her Master Haritari had trained her. She leaned back and closed her eyes, opening herself to the Force. Suddenly, images came to her of a small boy and older girl; flashes of the barren Tatooine terrain. Decara opened her eyes, knowing what she had seen. It is the future I see, she though to herself. The future of the Jedi will be found on Tatooine.

Energized, the young Knight got up, and began packing.

17. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    I sprinted through the woods outside the temple.

"Jedi" I whirl bringing my lightsaber to life with a snap-hiss.Its blue blade casting eerie shadows in the thick forest.

A menacing Nikto Sithlord stands 5 meters away from me with a blue blade as well.

"I thought we drove back all the survivors" I think aloud.

"Only the strong remain" he said."The cowards fled".

"Let me test your boast"I attack my blade twisting and arching as I slash with carefully aimed and swift slash's.

The Sith matches all my shots with defensive parrys.He spins holding his blade in his left hand as his twisting right arm backhands me across the face.Blood spews from my mouth.

I match his blow with a front kick that connects with his face.*Thud!*He reels backwords and regains his concentration going on the offense with his blade in frenzy yet well measured swings.

I knee his chest then stab my blade into his back.

I then run into the Temple...fearing that I was late.............

18. DECEPTICON-127

DECEPTICON-127 Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2002
    Name: Anask Wicor
    Species: Human
    Bio (History): Was practically born a jedi

Physical Description

Eye Color: Green
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    Weight: 153lbs
    Height: 5'10"
    Clothing: Jedi robes
    Basic Description of all: Fairly tall for a jedi, Anask is well built and is very agile

The Force

Lightsaber: Single
    Lightsaber Color: Green

19. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    I was greeted by Master Spike as I entered.

I look around as everyone begins to leave."What is happening Master?"

Find a apprentice Xavier so we can rebuild the Jedi.

I choose to go to Ralltiir.

20. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    name:Jayna
    Bio (History): Born to a wealthy family on Coruscant, Jayna witnessed the tragic murder of both her parents at a formal banquet.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: brown
    Hair Color:medium length brown
    Skin Color:white
    Weight:slender
    Height: 5' 6"
    Clothing: general jedi garb
    Basic Description of all: very agile and strong for a female

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, ect.) single
    Lightsaber Color: Bluish Purple
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc):Apprentice

21. Space_Cowboy

Sep 15, 2002
    ooc:you should make up your own apprentice. please post the planet which you are going to so we dont get two people going to 1 planet. remember a lot of people do not like the jedi now.

ic: "its a wild chance" Spike thought to himself. "but one of the greatest jedi live on the planet. Yes, I beleive I will find a great jedi on Dagobagh.(cant spell it)
    Spike watched as everyone leftin their shuttles to find an apprentice.

22. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    name: Rhiannon Sunsura
    species: Firerreo
    Bio (History): Rhiannon was born on Chandrilla and was raised there until she was 17 and went to Coruscant to study law. During her first year at school, she was found by Ersila Tolin and was asked to train under her. She accepted the offer and was Ersila's padawan. Rhiannon had just been given the title of Jedi Knight when the Sith attacked killing her elderly master. Now Rhiannon is going back to Chandrilla to find an apprentice.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: kalidescope of reds and burnt oranges
    Hair Color: mulitcolored, brown, silver, black
    Skin Color: tan
    Weight: thin, 130 lbs
    Height: 5' 11''
    Clothing: red top with black lining, red skirt with black lining, black robe with red lining
    Basic Description of all: beautiful, tall
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: family crest tatooed on lower back

The Force
    Lightsaber: 2 dual-phase lightsabers
    Lightsaber Color: blood red (Rhiannons own) deep purple (Ersilas)

23. Lord_Monestario

Sep 2, 2002
    Vicious got into his shuttle to find an apprentice on Yavin. He wanted to get as many as possible to rebuild the jedi. most of the remaining jedi had already left to find an apprentice. Vicious's shuttle was fairly big, it had the room he needed. When the sith atacked it was almost destroyed by a grenade that exploded over it. He has been working on it ever since then. "Let's go find some jedi!"

24. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Xavier Chean got in his Modified A-Wing and headed out.

25. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Rasharooko left to meditate on where to find an apprentice. After a while of meditating, she realized she should travel to her homeplanet, Kashyyk. (not sure if I can spell either) She arose and departed for her ship, looking foreward to seeing her homeworld. She had been taken away at such a young age, she hardly remembered what it was like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.