main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Jedi's DOJO

Discussion in 'Archive: Portugal' started by WhiteHorse, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeonKaar

HeonKaar Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    *solta alguns remotes no dojo para otnar as coisas interessantes*

Observa as reacções dos seus padawans de um canto

2. Gaia_Hunter

Gaia_Hunter Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2002
    It looks like some of these remote blast Gaia_Hunter's pet away (to the grave)

*Gaia_Hunter shuts:*

Hey Syco throw me away one Enforcer! U know i Like 2x Enforcer! ;)

Meanwhile, Gaia_Hunter drew his Enforcer and fire a couple of rounds (good old bullets, no laser blast, against that HeeonKaar while saying:

I m not a padawan, i m a bounty hunter :(

3. HeonKaar

Mar 30, 2002
    *Faz sinal para as balas pararem*
    *balas param no ar*
    *Apanha uma das balas*

Interresante...

*Manda as balas de volta a Gaia Hunter*

4. WildSyco

WildSyco Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    *manda calduça a Heon*
    Snap out of it!!!!!
    Dont go down that road

5. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Anya ignites her saber and sneaks behind Wild.

What was it you said about never leaving a fight...?

6. WildSyco

Apr 19, 2002
    turns to anya and with a swift stroke blocks her saber
    You dare question your master????? He was turning to the matrix-side, and i had so save him!!
    Now ready yourself.

takes several steps back and assumes fighting position

7. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Anya takes one step back, assuming a defence position as she waits for Wild's attack.

"You are not my Master, Syco, even though you may be more skilled than me, who am but a Padawan. But I am a fast learner, as you may discover quite soon..."

8. HeonKaar

Mar 30, 2002
    Inuff of this.

*sommons the the power of the multiverse onto imself*

KAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE * a white ball forms in Heon´s hands* HAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *the ball grows becoming hudge* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *the ball spreads a white beam pointed a Wild*

9. WildSyco

Apr 19, 2002
    lifts hand in hair and absorves the so called powerball
    What a pathetic atempt!! Do you think you can strike me with DB nonsense. Get Real!
    Sends the powerball back to heon
    Now young padawan lets fight.
    Has he jumps foward WildSyco disappears in mid air, will Anya be able to see him??

10. Gaia_Hunter

Gaia_Hunter Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2002
    *Gaia_Hunter throws "o descascador de batatas" against Syco, while he was in the air*

u r a bastard George Lucas, why have done ep1 & 1 "descascador" de batatas :mad:
    *Syco hit the ground with is face and Anaya jumps on him*

11. Nin

Nin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2001
    *walks away for WhiteHorse bragging and holding a lightsaber that refuses to ignite*

Very well, agreed. I hate being benevolent, but it is better that we don't try to kill each other. Otherwise, the mobile-phone bill could rise quite a bit.

Attention, attention, non-imaginative move coming up
    *Nin throws force lightning at the ceiling right above WhiteHorse*
    *Huge blocks come falling down*
    Attention, attention, the non-imaginative move ends here

12. WhiteHorse

WhiteHorse Jedi Master star 4

Apr 3, 2002
    * White Horse raises is hands and stops the huge blocks from falling in mid air.

White: [face_plain] Hey, don't destroy the dojo!.. And the electrical absorver installed in the walls and ceillings should have worked, must talk to that technician..

White: [face_laugh] You must think that you could hit me with that old trick. AH!

* White Horse sends the blocks in Nin's direction. :p

* Nin is able to avoid the blocks.

13. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Anya observa, surpreedida, o Wild a desaparecer no ar. Felizmente ele não esconde a sua presença na força, por isso ela consegue saber exactamente onde ele está.

Quando se prepara para defender o ataque, Wild é atingido por um projéctil e cai redondo no chão.

"Mas o que é que se passa aqui... Syco, é melhor que isto não seja um truque!" Diz ela, desconfiada. Vendo que Wild não se mexe, Anya começa a ficar preocupada e aproxima-se do mestre caído que parece estar inconsciente.

14. WildSyco

Apr 19, 2002
    As Anya aproaches, WildSyco senses her, and then in álámatrix move he gets up, and to Anya relief, not hounded. It was in fact a "trick"

Very well my young apprentice. You do care about others, and that is something that we all treasure. Very well. But remember, what you see may not turn out what it really is! So in the field of battle always use your senses and trust what the force tells you!

Now, shall we continue our training??
    ignites his sabers and waits for Anya's reply

15. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Indeed we shall...

Ignites her own saber and assumes a defence position, leaning on her right leg to leave more room for maneuver.

(Out of character: Só por curiosidade, mais alguém se põe a experimentar posições antes de escrever aqui?)

16. WhiteHorse

Apr 3, 2002
    Eu já experimentei posicoes à frente do espelho mas isso para ver como eu fico melhor para poder tirar uma foto e fazer montagens...

ja tb experimentei posicoes (sentado e usando cadeiras da sala à minha frente) porque estava a desenhar uma mota espacial com capacidade de luta e queria achar como o condutor estaria lá dentro (forma mais pratica e confortavel possivel) o que ia influenciar a forma final da mota.

mas não experimento posicoes para escrever aqui no jedis dojo hehehe.

17. Nin

Nin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2001
    Ai é? Então experimenta uma posição para te defenderes disto!

*Nin force jumps up, backflipping over White Horse, avoiding his attack and landing near him*
    *docks and with her legs, makes him trip over and fall to the ground on his back*

*Nin quicky ignites lightsaber and points him down, at WhiteHorse's torso*

This is a punishment for changing your icon! [face_devil]
    But I won't kill you. I just like to make you think that I want to kill you. [face_mischief]

18. WhiteHorse

Apr 3, 2002
    * White Horse on the ground says...
    "You are really playing tought... Ok then, let's get serious..." :mad:

* White Horse rolls on the ground and steps up.

* White usa o seu sabre e corta a roupa de Nin em 2 locais sem nunca tocar no corpo propriamente dito de Nin.

* White Horse disappears in front of Nin and appears in her back..

* White Horse fazendo uma rasteira e ainda antes de Nin cair completamente, White dá um golpe nas costas de Nin projectando-a alguns metros até cair no chão.

White: NOW we are serious... :cool: [face_devil]

19. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Seeing as Wild makes no move to attack Anya fakes a low blow at his left,, then brings her saber up attempting to catch him off-guard. Their sabers clash. "Too predictable, young one..." Wild says keeping the two sabers engaged before turning around at blinking speed and flunging his saber to her mid-waiste. The blow is blocked by Anya who flungs her saber up to desingage them, and takes spuns around putting more space between herself and Wild.

(OOC: Cuidado com o sítio de onde tiraste esses bocados de roupa, White... "Mulher boa a correr com o umbigo á mostra na arena. Flash, flash?" ;))

20. Nin

Nin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2001
    Yes, to Anya you'll listen.
    Há um propósito para se cortar a roupa a gajas...quando é gaja é boa, flash flash.

Mas que bem, estamos a lutar a sério! Assim é que é. [face_devil]

*Nin levanta-se e arranja as roupas um pouco, já que Xena tem muito pouco*

*concentra-se na sua tarefa principal, agarra no lightsaber, acende-o e atira-o para White*

*Enquanto White se defende deste ataque, Nin salta e faz um flying kick to the face enquanto recolhe o lightsaber*

*White bate contra a parede, com dois dentes partidos*

Vamos então fazer assim...por cada pedaço de roupa que te atrevas a tirar-me eu parto-te um dente. Que tal? [face_devil]
    Sou dark não sou? :p

21. WhiteHorse

Apr 3, 2002
    "flash flash?" ?[face_plain] I don't understand..

* White Horse toca nos seus dentes e apercebe-se que tem 2 dentes partidos...

White: :mad: :mad: Despite I can regenerate my teeth you will pay dearly for this. I did not broken pieces of your body.

White: E eu não te tirei pedaços de roupa... I would blush... [face_blush] apenas cortei-a, abri fendas. Like this.

* White Horse faz um combo de movimentos com Nin a defender, num dos movimentos White corta mais um pedaço de roupa a Nin (junto à perna).

* White afasta-se

White: Não percebes que é preciso fazer isto para aumentar as audiências? :p
    White: :mad: E agora o teu castigo por me teres partido 2 dentes...

* White Horse com uma das mãos lança raios contra os blocos que previamente tinham caido do tecto, triturando-os em pequenas pedras.

* White Horse então usando a força controla os varios grupos de pedras e faz-as passar por Nin a altas velocidades em direcções cruzadas, magoando Nin em mais que um local a várias passagens...

White Horse: You like that? [face_devil]

22. WildSyco

Apr 19, 2002
    Very good young one.
    Now prepare do deflect some blaster shots!
    Force pull's two blaster that were on the wall, and prepares to shot at Anya
    You ready?

23. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    (Remember the subway, White... You must remember the subway ride after the cinema! ;))

"Eu estou sempre pronta, Anya responde, desafiadora. Respirando fundo e lentamente, ela prepara-se mentalmente para o que vem a seguir, sentindo a força e usando-a para guiar os seus movimentos.

24. Nin

Nin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2001
    *Nin, bruised and battered, stays still in the middle of the Dojo*
    The pain...I love the pain. [face_devil]

*arranja outra vez o fato e resmunga*
    ...a Xena não se teria de procupar com estas coisas. Humph, se consegues regenerar a dentadura não tem piada. Vamos tentar uma nova aproximação.

*levanta um mão e faz um force shield há volta da mão esquerda do White. Devagar, encolhe o force shield até que este começa a esmagar a própria mão*
    Não irás cortar mais roupa! Não irás pensar nas audiências! Não irás vencer-me!

*encolhe rapidamente o shield, partido um dos dedos da mão*
    *Nin avança calmamente até White?

You like THAT?

25. WhiteHorse

Apr 3, 2002
    Hmmm interesting...
    but you see, i cannot only regenerate teeth. :)

* White usa a outra mão sobre o shield e consegue-o quebrar. Seguidamente vê-se veias em colorido a passar no interior de White, passando 2 segundos White examina a sua mão esquerda...

Ahh, Like new :)

* Nin pára, olhando White, tentando disfarçar algum espanto.

White: Queres uma nova aproximação não é? Muito bem...

White: Computer, disable lights on this arena only.

Sendo o sabre do White Horse negro, apenas o sabre de Nin é visivel na escuridao.

White: Obviamente que saberás onde eu estou, pois já tens capacidade para isso usando a força, mas mesmo assim, torna as coisas *mais* interessantes. BUHAHAHHA.

A batalha continua, mas apenas se vê o sabre de Nin a dançar na escuridão. Com alguns flashes pelo meio quando os dois sabres se tocam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.