main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Krayt Dragon Arena 2.0

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Master Vo, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    "Damn" Reiis cursed. She needed to take care of these Mandalorians quickly, if she was going to be able to find out more. She deflected the shots, attacking some of the fighters with her saber, and electrocuting others.

2. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    "WHERE IS MASTER HAWK! STAND DOWN AND YOU SHALL BE SPARED"
    there were too many mandos, Reiis would be overcome

3. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    Reiis stopped her attack and stood straight. He looked around, but with the dim light and the darkness of her saber, she could barely see her attackers. She clipper her darksaber to her belt, but kept her hand resting on the hilt, ready for them to break their promise.

"He's not with me now." She paused, and looked around. "Who are you and what do you want?"

4. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    "I am captain bronze-wing, I am one of hawk's men, where is he? he is our leader"
    These words came from another black suited mandalorian, only with a stripe of gold running down his helmet, he too had a sniper rifle

5. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    Reiis didn't respond. In no way did she trust these people. She would have to come up with something else for them.

"Really?" she asked. It wasn't so much a question. Just to buy her time. "I'm one of his soldiers, too," she fibbed. "An assassin."

She waited for their response to her lie. It was a test.

6. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    "LIAR!"
    a different mandalorian stepped forward,
    "I am general Tal Gaan, you are no assassin of our ranks"

He had his blaster pointed at Reiis

7. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    Well, that failed fast. But Reiis half-wondered if she could keep up the bluff, partly because she was curious and partly because she didn't know what else to do. She snarled at the General and stepped towards him, grabbing the end of his blaster. With a growl, she crushed it with her right hand, and bent it downward.

"That's right, general," she sneered. "I'm not of your ranks. I was hired by Hawk to be above you fools." She paused, glaring at them all through her mask.

"I'm an Acolyte of the Sith Empire, and I'm not here for kicks." She pushed his blaster back towards him, letting a small flicker of Force Lightning pass to him, just to drive the point home.

8. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    "Hawk would of informed us of a new legion, and why are you here, not fighting the battle on Tatooine? we were about to depart, And why is the signal on hawk's comlink dead?"

9. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    They lost her at "The Battle of Tatooine."

Reiis sighed, and let her hand drop. She used the Force to straighten his blaster, but also aim it downward.

"Hawk is dead," she said simply. "I'm sorry."

10. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    The mandalorian turned away
    "Kill her"

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.
  11. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    "Hey!" she shouted after him, ignited her darksaber.

"I tried to save him. The Empire attacked the base. I didn't kill him!"

12. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    "You... Were did you get that weapon?"
    "It's hers, General Tal Gaan, but you were wrong to attack, young Reiis"
    A familiar voice echoed from the black and gold suit that had just entered the army of mandos that circled Reiis
    "Good to see you"

OOC: you were travelling for like, 6 months, the shuttle is slow

13. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    Reiis whirled around, igniting the darksaber.

"Hawk?" Reiis asked in disbelief, lowering her darksaber slightly. "Is that you? I thought you were dead. I tried to go back, but the whole blasted thing exploded." She paused. "So I came here, per your directions."

Reiis contemplated his other words "You were wrong to attack."

Put off by this, Reiis snapped "And how was I supposed to know to not attack, huh? I just saw the poor Togruta kid get shot, and now they aim at me! How am I not supposed to attack?!"

14. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    "They were correct in attacking you,Reiis Invadator, let me tell you about the sith, who they REALLY are...

I lived in the days of the old republic, like you, I was a sith, a mandalorian force wielder, It was in a battle, in Tatooine, coincidentally, A jedi had entombed my soul in a crystal, the night slumber crystal, that is what the venom really wanted when they attacked the arena, not for the old reptile Ma'Siv, no, anyway, that jedi cast that crystal into the fabrics of time and space, I was trapped in a loop, going through the same moment over and over again, then, My tear in time clashed with one that threw me into 5 ABY, a sith vessel was cruising through space, The crystal followed, and latched onto it, when it hit the atmosphere, the crystal shattered, and I kept a piece, I then followed the sith, and you know what they did? THEY CAST ME OUT, yes, you're precious so called sith, THEY ARE NOT SITH, and now... you will die, and I will kill the rest, the venom was a cover up, Reiis, we have people every where, the empire, the rebellion, EVEN YOU'RE GOD DAMNED SITH!, and now, you will die! And then the rest of the sith will die, KILL HER"

15. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    The past year had been weird. The past six months in a shuttle had also been weird.

That time didn't compare to what was happening now. Hawk -- Sith but not Sith. Against the Sith, out to kill everyone. Reiis didn't understand. She looked at Hawk in confusion, not understanding anything. "But," she began.

She never finished.

16. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    "You thought you knew me? NO! I will rest when all others but the Mandalorians are DEAD! If you want to hide, now is your chance, Goodbye, Reiis, Maybe I could have gotten you to join, maybe you could have known me"
    Reiis caught a hint of pity in Hawk's voice

17. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    Reiis ignited her darksaber, and began to fight, parrying and dodging shots as best she could. In rage, she tried to electrocute Hawk.

18. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    Reiis could not seem to hit hawk, the armor, perhaps?
    "DON'T YOU DARE! REIIS INVADATOR!"Bolts of electricity shot at Reiis, burning her, Hawk might kill Reiis, she pushed the thought out of her head
    "I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO FLEE!"

19. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    Reiis was thrown back by the lightning. She landed hard, grunting as she hit. She got up, and ran.

Bursting through the opening, she ran towards the ship and up the ramp. Hitting the controls, her ship lifted off.

20. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    Reiis felt Hawk calling to her through the force
    "Good luck, Reiis"
    END OF EPISODE I OF THE CRYSTAL CHASE CHRONICLES

21. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    Hawk The Supreme
    General Tal Gaan