main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters The Kyp/Jaina Fanfic Index and Discussion

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by KypJainaIndex, Nov 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Ooh, um . . . Anything by Deneveon, or SaberBlade . . . or Jedi_Jaina_Durron. Off the top of my head.

Dana

2. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001
    Or Dana's fics... why didn't she put herself forward? Bad Dana!

[face_blush] Thanks for the recommendation, though.

And congrats to the Index on 100 posts! Go K/Jers!

-Saber

3. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    It's bad form to say, "Mine are the best! Start with mine!" :p

And congrats to the Index on 100 posts! Go K/Jers!

I noticed that when I was reesponding earlier. Go us! :D

Dana

4. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    I'm not above self promotion, for some good fics too you can check out my stuff (JainaDurron) as well as Amidala_Skywalker's to add to the mix. As well as JediMasterKobe, Princess1 and Elfsheen.

~~Jilly

5. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    I was starting off small.

Besides, out of the 'fics we've got here, mine are 20% of the list. [face_laugh]

(And for those wondering, Jilly's got 8%, Deneveon's got 5%, Saber's got 5%, TJP's got 4%, JJD's got 4%, and Elfsheen's 3%)

Dana

6. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001
    Wow! So seven of us make up 49% of the list?

I think... my math could be off...

-Saber

7. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Nope, it's 49%. Hee hee!

Most of the people on the list have one one 'fic listed. And I'm fairly sure the list is not complete.

Dana

8. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I'll have to write more, then I can take up 5%! :p

9. LadySiva

LadySiva Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2004
    Thank you for the recs,

10. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    uppie.

ooh, maybe I should post more of mine here. I want a statistic!!

11. KypJainaIndex

KypJainaIndex Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 2003
    The May/June fanfic challenge is up. See the first post for more information. :)

12. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    I just had an idea. What do you guys think of a kind of recommendation service for songfics . . . only it's for finding a song to write a K/J songfic to? Like, if you're looking for a particular mood, or something, you can ask and other people can suggest a song to write with?

Dana

13. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    Sounds good, Dana. :) Oh, and the challenge looks great! Looks like it was a great song pick. :)

~*~Austyn

14. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Except that no one's submitted anything. I want to write one, but I don't know if I'm going to have time, what with everything else I'm doing these days.

Dana

15. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    I'm waiting until I go back to school to write an entry, since I have too much to do in these last few days of FREEDOM.
    (so yes, instead of writing a fic in my free time like I should do, I'll write it when I should be studying. pfft... it's not like we're really starting the coursework yet... :p)
    Of course, it means that I might have to cut it EXTREMELY fine with submitting, because I actually don't get home until the 25th. Will probably get to my aunt's the weekend before, though...

and the song thing sounds like a good idea...

16. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    I don't know why I chose the 25th for the deadline. How 'bout I make it the end of the month?

Dana

17. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Oy, I feel so bad for not logging on/posting for so many months. I have so many new fics to read, and so many older ones to catch up on :p

Spiffen challenge. I'll try my hand at it. Once I get to catch up on some fics, of course, so I'll be able to get into "fan fiction writer's mode." lol. :D

--Den

18. Caitie

Caitie Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2002
    Here's a story....

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=8269585&replies=10

And if you're allowed to link offsite to FF.N...

This is my all time favorite Kyp/Jaina story: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1384453

19. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    No one's submitted yet? Well, as long as I'm not barred fro thcoetion or helping with the idea, mines partia wtten, a I havt PMd to you in about 3 days. :D ~*~Austyn

20. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    *blink blink*

Were you asking if you're barred from the competition? Of course not! No one's barred from it, not even me! :p

Dana

21. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Caitie - Hey, you! We have that 'fic up at KAJSU. :D I'll get it added to the index asap. Unfortunately, the index is only for 'fics here on the boards. But I'm trying to build the KAJSU archive into something REALLY big. So if you have more 'fics, or know of K/J authros looking to archive their stuff, please, let me know! :)

Dana

22. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Dana, want me to send you some of my vignettes for KAJSU. I keep meaning to send you "Hello". Want it?

And I'm sorry for having stopped writing. I'm currently suffering from something called 'Star Wars Burnout'. I've had it for nearly six months now. But I've got to write something Star Wars for Uni, so hopefully I can get back to my fics. Fingers crossed. Might even write a vignette to come back. Got something in mind too... [face_thinking]

23. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Boy, it's a lot easier to find my posts on a page now . . . ;)

TJP - Dana, want me to send you some of my vignettes for KAJSU. I keep meaning to send you "Hello". Want it?

Sure, if you'd like to send them, go right ahead. Same addy as before. :)

And I'm sorry for having stopped writing. I'm currently suffering from something called 'Star Wars Burnout'. I've had it for nearly six months now. But I've got to write something Star Wars for Uni, so hopefully I can get back to my fics. Fingers crossed. Might even write a vignette to come back. Got something in mind too...

I know how that is. I went through that for most of last year. Now I'm back into SW and my LOTR fics are suffering.

Dana

24. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Trying to get back into my writing myself, I think I was having just plain old writing burnout there, still feel it, but trying to force myself out of it. In that respect, I've written a new songfic, let me know what you think:

Greatest Story Ever Told

~~Jilly

25. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    I'm thinking that everyone here has already read this story, but I finished it a while back and forgot to post it on this thread so just in case...

Practice- (http://boards.theforce.net/Beyond_the_Saga/b10477/14833700/p1)

it's short, 4 or 5 posts long and is a mix of humor/romance/angst. read if you dare [face_hypnotized]

EJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.