main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Last Dance - L/M - Author's Thanks

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RedGold, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it. can not wait for the next post.

2. Feng_Huang

Feng_Huang Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    Great chapter. Jenica is a lovely name [face_love]

3. PHGS_Weyr

PHGS_Weyr Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2006
    Aww this is apsolutly beautiful some bits are so sad, this is really nice though i apsolutly love it!

PHGS Weyr

4. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
  5. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    Wow, I just found this!! How incredible!! You totally took me on a roller coaster. I was sneaking reading between vacuuming.....oooh it was soooo good!!! I NEED MORE!!!! NOW!!! PLEASE!!!! I totally didn't expect her to be pregnant, or for Luke to do his little speech-thing (which was brilliant by the way) or for it to be the opening for peace talks. This is INCREDIBLE!!! wow.....*pant pant* Can we declare uummm...the 27th a holiday?? I start my senior year that day....please!? Or tomorrow would work too...ummm....it could be International Please Post the Next Chapter of a Really AWESOME Fanfic day!!!

6. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Wow. Great story!!! I don't typically go for the "older" pairs, like L/M and H/L but this one caught me and didn't let go. Can you add me to the PM list please?

Brittney

7. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Tah-Dah! After months of waiting--Part 7's PM post ginchy-shine is now ready. It is for the chapter entitled 'Father's Day'.

If you're over 18, the entire chapter is posted at SWFF. If you need a link, or a PM, PM me and I will fix ya up. :D (I will be PMing those who've already asked me to in just a bit.)

And, congrats again to RedGold for winning Best Series with this piece! =D=

8. redtenko

redtenko Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 7, 2006
    well this is a fine kettle of fish! I was only really checking the updates on the holidays, so here it is, LABOR DAY, and I come back to find the fic was updated just about forever ago and I didn't know about it! that'll teach me not to join a pm list... fine, lesson learned--can I have a poke next update?

anyway, YAY! for mara coming back. I have a fabulous mental image of her scaring the crap out of han, it's making me very happy. Favorite line: "I'm that good" because damn right she is!

I'm glad the peace treaty seems to be working out at least so far. I'd figured there had to have been other people sneaking through the borders to see family and/or lovers. The war seperated a lot of people, and its no suprise some of them landed on opposite sides of the line.

Also, a big congradulations to you for you noms and win! You absolutely deserve it!

and finally...there will be shine for this chapter, yes? cause I wants me some

9. Amorak

Amorak Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2007
    Wow!! I can't believe it took so long for me to find this story! Can't wait for the next update! And Congrats on your award...you definately deserved it =D=

10. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    I will now stop pouting over the Father's Day post. :p

Loverly! [face_love]

Gotta love that baby radar that lets them know precisely when mommy and daddy are busy... ;)

11. desertgirl

desertgirl Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2006
    Wondering where this has gone. [face_thinking] Wishfully thinking for an update even though I am a lurkerbee. [face_whistling]

12. Blue_Milkshake

Blue_Milkshake Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2005
    Might there possibly be a Halloween postie? Plllllleeease![face_praying]

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi, RG!!!! Waited all month for an uppie. Yuck!!! Will I have to wait till US's Thanksgiving??? Or will there perhaps be one for this coming Monday?? Woohoo!!!

HUGGLES!!!!!!!

14. mara_jade_rox

mara_jade_rox Jedi Master star 2

Jun 18, 2007
    No Halloween!? But they would have so much fun!!! I guess I'll just wait 'til Thanksgiving.

*sighs hevily to show distress*

Or maybe the post is just a wee bit late. Yeah that's it.

MJR[face_laugh]

15. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    RG, I just read the whole thing over again...its soo beautiful!!! We need an update!! Very soon!!! As in...right now!! I wouldn't mind a Halloween update, even if it is a little late!

Please?

;)

16. MaraJade1225

MaraJade1225 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 29, 2004
    upping.....because i miss this fic so much :p

MaraJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.