main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Last - Diary Challenge Entry - OC - updated 7/28

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madman007

madman007 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    Not only is the dialogue stellar, but also the unspoken dialogue. The space between their words are so full of emotion and things they had wished they said. Great insight!

Great job again, Managerless Vadey!

And as far as your Nicolette Sparks moniker, there first has to be tissues handy. Don't worry, you can't make me cry.*

*- until you have a scene of a soldier coming home to his kid/wife after being in the war. I'll loose it just saying "Welcome Home, Soldier." Damn, I'm tearing up now just thinking about it. :_|

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Jade_eyes Actually, I'm TOTALLY loving the new title! [face_dancing]

earlybird-obi-wan Nola will answer that in this post. :p

Corellian_Ale [:D]

madman007 Actually, a soldier homecoming viggie is in the works. [face_whistling] But you didn't hear that from ME!

[b]Entry # 14[/b]

I motion to Kagiiri and she leaps to her feet with relief. I can see Jomas standing at the bar, staring at Kagiiri with something akin to love in his eyes. Or perhaps it is lust. At his age, they are almost one in the same, if my memory serves me. Kagiiri is pointedly ignoring him, though she does give a little sniff as she walks by him and jerks her nose in the air.

I find this both curious and amusing, since Kagiiri is more than capable of ignoring a man so completely that he?ll start to doubt his [i]own[/i] existence. This is overdone, and that in itself is intriguing. I look over at Jomas, and he is merely following the sway of Kagiiri?s hips with his eyes, his mouth hanging open a little. I can almost see the drool trickling down his chin.

It as if he?s been struck by a thunderbolt, I think to myself. He looks up to see [i]me[/i] looking. At him.

He gives me a rueful smile and shrugs, as if to convey the fact that he is helpless against Kagiiri?s allure.

?Let?s [i]go[/i], Nola,? Kagiiri hisses, standing at the door and impatiently tapping her foot.

At that moment, Zaihm finally pushes aside the curtain and I look at him, memorizing his features, trying to map them over the face in my memories.

I am only partially successful.

We are old, he and I. Perhaps it would have been kinder to remember us both in our youth. Then I meet his eyes and I know I needed to do this, to see him, to talk to him. To put old ghosts to rest.

I smile. I know I will never see him again in this existence.

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    A sweet update. :D Kaagiri is a hoot. She's a little TOO eager to get out of there... a little like Mara was with Luke before VOTF? [face_laugh] ;)

4. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Oh... melancholy and touching.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    love her observations of Kagiiri and men.

and those comments from Kagiiri:D

Great update=D==D=

6. madman007

madman007 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    Yeah, Kagiiri can't stand the boy oogling at her. Perfect future couple! Two words: Han. Leia.

I feel so sorry for Nola saying goodbye to her true love. Something tells me it won't be the last time they meet.

Once again a great update.

7. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    PM please on that one! :D

I look over at Jomas, and he is merely following the sway of Kagiiri?s hips with his eyes, his mouth hanging open a little.

He's a guy... what can you do... =P~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.