main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference The Last Stand: Resource Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , May 4, 2019.

1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    You hold him down............we got this! :p Wait, you're not on base!! I might have to get Rooty to help me!! :p

2. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I'm nowhere... [face_skull]

3. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    Actually she's on the way to the Errant Venture, for the adventures of Becca and Myri.

4. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    OOC: And here is the team to help Kael's team on Eriadu, GM Approved

Names:
    Codenamed Romulus and Remus
    True names known only to themselves and Bernael
    Sex: Male/Female
    Species: Nagai
    Homeworld: Saijo

Height: Romulus - 1.9m, Remus - 1.8m
    Weight: Romulus - 75kg, Remus - 68kg
    Physical Attributes/Appearance: Both are tall, thin, pale skin, black hair, and grey eyes. Stronger than they appear, extremely fast, intelligent, telepathic.

Clothing: Romulus - Dark grey to black electromesh combat suit, grey cloak as needed. Remus - Similar electromesh combat suit with light, dark grey armor over it.

Strengths and Abilities: Appear like tall, thin, timid beings that gives them the edge that belies their speed, combat skills, intelligence, as well as their telepathy.

Weapons: Romulus - Tac-HUD Sniper rifle, thermal detonators, pair kukri in honor of Bernael

[​IMG]

Remus - pair of ST-W48 blaster rifles, thermal detonators, 6 razor sharp stilettos

[​IMG]

Equipment: Heavily encrypted comm unit to communicate directly with Bernael, standard, but medium encrypted comm to communicate with the Society and others. Other gear needed for operations they may encounter, caches set up across Eriadu and other planets.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Faction: First Sith (Fiercely loyal to Bernael alone)
    Occupation/Title: Sniper/Commando
    Family: None
    Associates: Darth Bernael, Society members (only at Bernael’s insistence)

Personality: Both are cold and often distant beings. The only being they seem to show any emotion toward is Bernael. They are a team, never working alone, he as a sniper and she as ranged to close in support. Unless the discussion is about their mission they do not usually chat with anyone.

Biography:
    As children, Romulus and Remus were inseparable, even though they were from different families. Everything came to a head when Remus was 5 and Romulus 9. A small Tof flotilla had managed to sneak through the ships guarding the planet and laid waste to a good portion of the Southern continent. They had been out in one of the more remote areas, away from their families when the explosions and destruction began. By the time they made it back, they could see the town had been leveled. Still they tried to find their parents, but in the end all they found were their bodies.

And then a ship flashed down from orbit, torpedoes and turrets blazing, leaving the Tof troops and landing craft strewn around the rubble of the town. When the ship landed, a solitary figure descended. It moved through the town, destroying any remaining Tof troops before it approached the pair. Unsure of what the intruder wanted, yet still children of warriors they took up whatever sturdy debris they found and attempted to attack the figure. However, it was even faster than they and within moments they stood, empty handed before it.

It took them aboard it’s ship where they discovered it was the only living thing on the ship. Over time they discovered the being was named Bernael and he had been travelling through the area and had stopped because he’d seen the destruction being done upon their homeworld. He’d been too late to save their families but he did save them. Over the course of the next few years they spent the time learning all they could from him, in the process bonding to him as though he were the head of their Caste Circle. By the time they were ready to enter normal society they had been molded into a fearsome pair of troubleshooters.

He had delivered them into the Inner Core and they knew he could not continue training them as his mission needed his focus, and they were prepared to assist in times when he needed such. Over the next several years they made a, very quietly known, name for themselves, to the point that several smaller star nations within the galactic governments saw them as deniable troubleshooters. In that time too, they came in contact with the Society and learned there were others that had been saved by Bernael as they had.

In recent years they had been further afield than the Inner Core and most recently had been training special operations troops on Eriadu before they received a message from a Society contact there, requesting their assistance.

adaml83 and Adalia-Durron like this.
  5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Oi! No wedding planning with me! :p

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    All the plans, boys and girls.

7. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    So many plans.

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Baited! And the bait was taken, now to reel these fishes in! :p

darthbernael likes this.
  9. I_am_Kooky

I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    [​IMG]
    Plans? I see no plans? Show me these plans! :p

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You will not make plans Kooky! :p

darthbernael likes this.
  11. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Ha, just try and stop her. :p

12. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Plans, you mean like taking a big obvious freighter to the estate of a man that powerful assassins are trying to kill?

But yeah, plans abound everywhere.

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Bored, bored, bored..........Addie is bored and looking for attention. [face_batting]

darthbernael likes this.
  14. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    ....aaaand back to plans.

darthbernael likes this.
  15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Ooooooooooh, something to do!!!

darthbernael likes this.
  16. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    *considers how much damage a K-wing bombing run would cause*

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Right, you got one too................seems I'm the only one without a K Wing :p

Got me a Wedge figure for my dashboard yesterday, happy dance.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  18. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Well technically it's a flight of four, and they require three crew for each fighter.

19. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    So people know what some of those fighters will be on the Warrior

To the Stars Flightknife: Currently, we have 4 modified TIE Defenders, 2 each of either major designation, 2 of modified XJ6s, 2 of modified A-wing Mk IIs, 4 modified E-wings, " (deployed on Warrior)
    Lovely Broadcap Flightknife: 12 modified K-wings with 4 on loan to To the Stars (deployed on Warrior)

TIE Defender flightknife (12), Invisible Lightning (deployed on Warrior)

Blade 34 squadron, Strike the Moons (Should be familiar to the SoA fans) (half going to help guard Hawkbat base, and the other half guarding Ranger on a special mission)

I can add more later once I have the names and GM approval.

Oh and SLAM
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/SubLight_Acceleration_Motor

Last edited: May 2, 2021
    Adalia-Durron likes this.
  20. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    wonders where Jacen the Hero is

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  21. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Magically turning into an Ewok?

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    We wish.....

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

adaml83 likes this.
  24. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    First we find him...
    [​IMG]

darthbernael likes this.
  25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Thats his strategy! Can't lower ourselves to his level!!!

darthbernael likes this.