main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lost Temple of the Sith

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    As you enter the valley you can see the ancient twisted spires of the Temple rising above the fog, this is truly a place of evil and death. The Temple itself is surrounded by a small forest, it has long since grown as ugly and corrupt as the Masters that reside in the nearby Temple. All around you see the signs of the Dark Side's influence on the natural world, deformed and mutated trees and animals are everywhere, each one as evil as the next.

Inside the Temple you notice the ancient architecture which betrays the true age of this place of evil, the large halls and the spiraling staircases remind you of the haunted houses seen only in your nightmares. Upon closer inspection you see trophies and relics of ancient battles, and powerful artifacts of Sith long gone. The very soul of this place is enough to drive a Jedi mad, the Dark Side flows through and embraces everything here. Enter at your own risk, for in this Temple you will learn the true meaning of the Dark Side.

If you take the time to investigate the security of the Temple you will notice that it is guarded by a race that was though extinct, the Dashade have been enslaved here for centuries and have been forced to protect the secrets of the Sith. The only other visible method of defense is the turbo blasters that have been mounted on the wall surrounding the Temple, although you have a strong suspicion that more dangers await you in the shadows.

Welcome to the RP/war thread for the New Sith Order, everyone is free to join the fun just post:

I give in to the Dark Side

The planet that once housed the New Sith Order has now been destroyed and the Sith have spread across the galaxy in search of a new home, the Jedi are also searching for ways to finally destroy the ancient order.

The timeframe is about 50 years after the Emporers death, thats about it.

Rules of Engagement

To start each thread will have 2 max level (level 5) force users, in addition each thread can choose 3 members to start at power level 3. The rest of the members will start at power level 1 and work their way up from there.

You must be in each level for 1 week, and participate in 1 battle to advance to the next level.

One other note concerning characters level 3 or under. In order to make this RP more realistic all characters that are level 3 or under must have a Master, if you do not have a master you will not be able to advance to the next level. It is up to the character who their master will be, and each master can have only 1 apprentice/padawan.

Revised Force Powers

J- Jedi S- Sith DJ- Dark Jedi DP- Darkside Penalty(aggressive or destructive) LP- Lightside Penalty

Level 1- Apprentice/Padawan

Absorb/Dissipate Energy- Allows the apprentice to absorb and neutralize energy attacks from blasters and etc. The higher the level the more powerful the attack can be.

Accelerate Healing- Allows the user to greatly accelerate the healing process. L1 can heal small cuts and sprains, L2 can heal broken bones, L3 can heal large cuts, L4 can heal severe wounds, L5 can heal life threatening wounds and injuries.

Concentration- Allows lightsiders to clear negative thoughts from their minds and channel positive energies of the Lightside of the Force. For Darksiders this is vice versa allowing them to clear positive thoughts and channel negative energies. An apprentice can only concentrate on one task at hand, higher level individuals can concentrate on multiple tasks depending on their skill level.

Control Pain- Control pain lets Jedi/Sith continue a task despite great pain
    L1 can control small pains, but the higher the level the less the pain is reduced and the greater the pain that can be dealt with.

Enhance Attributes- Enhance attribute increases a basic skill, i.e. jumping, running, speed, acrobatics. L1 can accomplish these attributes, the enhancements increase with higher levels.
    Contort/Escape- Allows the user to escape r

2. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    First Post!!!

Goody this is open now(i can't beleave i just said goody)

3. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Yea, the Lightside has really corrupted you. 8-}

4. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Yes i know :p

5. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Wow. Good job, Darth-Dispicable!

I give in to the power of the Dark Side??? Is that what you are wanting people to say here, too?

6. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Thats what he want's people to say everywere :p

7. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    The Temple is located in the north west corner of the is map marked by a red square:
    [image=http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/cg_landscape/RPG_1.JPG]

To the east is a large plain of open grasslands, marked by only one tree. Which has been deformed by the death of a powerful Sith long ago. The rest is tall grass.
    [image=http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/cg_landscape/Battlelands.JPG]

[hr]

Dark clouds float above the temple, sometime engulfing it in a thick mist. The area around the temple is rugged mountains, rising nearly a thousand feet. Ground lightning crackles through out these mountains, radiating from a large stone, infused with the darkside.
    [image=http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/cg_landscape/sithside.JPG]

[hr]

There you go.

8. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Yeah I see whats going on...you're trying to give the jedi less land! Humph.

9. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC:Hey, this isn't a social thread. Take comments to the EUC Temples.

The land is equal. The line is just jagged.

You have more of the field, too.

IC: A Sleak black shuttle tears through the mountains. Shooting straight through the clouds it lands outside of the temple.

10. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Thats very good Oochy

11. Master_Ponta

Master_Ponta Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    You have totally out done yourselves.

*Rubs hands together*

This is gonna be fun!!!

12. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    ~emerges from the temple to see a group of Jedi loitering in our territory~

What are you scum doing here? I should beat you where you stand, but I will wait until your master is prepared for battle.

~using the force starts to throw soccer ball sized rocks at the jedi~

Scram, you are bringing down the property value of our temple.

OOC: I'm glad you like the new thread, I have been looking forward to this for some time now. I hope that it is as fun as I expect it to be. :)

13. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: I think it will be.

IC:

*Exits the shuttle and assist in running off the Jedi*

Be gone with ye!

14. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Scram, you are bringing down the property value of our temple.

Really, the only place to get them rocks, nearby, would be to get those would be you temple. Now whos decreasing property value? :p

15. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*appears next to The Temple muttering something about needing to find other transportation, shadows and wind will only do so much*

Woaah...

*stares in complete awe at the magnificent architecture, then, getting over her awe, scampers inside and races up various stair cases until she's on the floor below the roof*

*standing in front of a massive opening in the wall that she assumes is a window she lets her hair down from its bun and allows the furious mountain wind to sweep her hair back and mold her loose, silver robes to her lithe form*

*a sudden reckless urge takes her, bracing her hands on either side of the window, she leans part way out and a tall, slender black iron spire about twelve feet out and to the left*

*her eyes begin to glow softly, her iris and pupil dissolving into white, with a feral grin, she took a step back then flipped herself through the air and twined one arm and both legs around the tall shaft*

*using the Force, she creates a slight buffer around her face to allow for ease of sight and breath as she smiles contentedly, looking over her peoples dominion*

The War will begin...

*the whistling wind shrikes with rage that another has dared to speak and tears the words away in a violent gale*

16. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    ooohhh...good storytelling.

17. Wiggins

Wiggins Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    *take's a rock in the head then fall's over *

i like mine better :p

*get's outta bed and realizes that i'm not *

18. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    ~stops the bombardment of rocks~

O.K, Jedi it is time to leave this Temple. The next time I see you here it will lead to violence and pain, and the next time you see a Sith in your temple it will be to cause you suffering. From here forward it is war with no mercy.

~summons the Dashade unit commader~

You now have orders to attack the Jedi on sight, use all the resources at your command.

~I begin to contemplate the comming days and wonder what opportunities will be gained from this war~I look into the sky as I often do when deep in thought~instead notice Jaid standing on one of the tall towers~

Hmm....I sense that the Dark Side is strong in that one, and I still do not know what it is that brought her to us. I have always liked a good mystery.

~I watch Jaid for a short while longer~with a shiver I draw my heavy black cloak in to protect myself from the biting wind and slowly walk back towards the Temple~

19. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    >>Dark and deep, these woods of evil that the Sith inhabit. BOOSTER can feel the sheer evil, the pressing havoc and the deathly decadence. The JEDI stands at the brink of these woods, knowing that they can sense him now...They wait for him. The Evil One, DarthDispicable, can sense him as plainly as the darkness so coherant in these woods. BOOSTER has used the Force, masking his presence so that only DD can sense him. He exhibits the control of a JEDI MASTER, betraying not his position to the Sith guard. Instead, he only waits for him....waiting....waiting....<<

>>Night fall. The shadows grow nearer. BOOSTER did not think the place could get any more evil appearing, but the night has only annunciated the terror. DD, does not come. BOOSTER can feel him mocking him, testing him. The JEDI must act in faith...<<

* Steps into the forest *

* shadows emerge on him *

* SHINES the Lightside in him, sending the shadows fast into the deep *

>> He has betrayed his location, but he has also put out the challenge. The Sith Lord would indeed come.<<

20. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Dispicable, I'll leave Booster for you to fight. Unless you'd prefer that I kill him. I'll give the GD leader a slow painful death. [face_devil]

21. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    * senses Ceifer *

>>The shadows disappear as Ceifer's presence is made known through the force<<

* senses ceifer shall hold back *

* waits *

22. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Hold back?? From who?? A silly Jedi like you...laughs sinisterly

You are forgetting that I am a Dark Lord of the Sith. Don't let my Dark Prince title fool you.

23. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    ( ooc: i hope the war isnt so child-like. maybe we can actually have a serious rp war w/o something childish...)

24. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    a bullet zips past both of Boosters ears causing a mild ringing sound in his head to begin...

twirls his two gatagun pistols and puts them away...Childish you say. The pain I can give you will not be so child like. Luckily for you I will will hurt you some other time Booster. For now I have some business to attend to...steps backwards into the shadows and dissapears

25. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    ( OOC: what part of OUT OF CHARACTER do you cease to grasp? Learn to RP before you start to post )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.