main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The Lotus of Many Flavors: Try the Dragon's Brew! ~BBH Thread of OOCness~

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Darth_Elu, Dec 14, 2016.

1. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016
    i've been considering the same thing, but i don't know what i can and can't do with... characters that have been dead for over a hundred years. >_<

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    bad_feeling_haver Establishing backstory with certain characters are fine, so long as you run it by me first depending on who they are and what you try to do. lol I suspect ideas between Kyokan and the Abbot will be alright though.

And with that comment, I'm sensing backstory for Akiva, A Blind Prophet.

3. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    >_> whatever gave you that idea? the fact that no one else would have been born yet?

4. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Oh, I dunno. Just a hunch. lol

5. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    it's a tickling in the back of my mind, not so much a fully fleshed out idea yet.so we'll just have to see what comes of it.

6. bad_feeling_haver

bad_feeling_haver Jedi Master star 1

Oct 5, 2008
    Thanks, I'll send you a PM with a preview of my post. I thought this was a good chance to add something about Kyokan's inner monologue reflecting on their relationship, cause otherwise the post would kind of just be Kyokan walking between two buildings.

By the way, I was thinking about your question to the group earlier and I thought of something that might be fun to see in the game, if it comes up: how about yokai? If you remove any supernatural aspects from them and just kind of present them as the world's fauna, I think that would work in the setting and would be fun to see.

7. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    I await the preview. ;)

As for the Youkai, it would be interesting. But the way they are represented and in such a variety, it may be difficult. Nevertheless, there are ideas for them or something similar. If you wish to see evidence of such hints, I point you toward @corinthia's opener. As well as her character's CS. :cool:

Mitth_Fisto and A Blind Prophet like this.
  8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005

I would like to see how the underground fauna and further society building may be developing as the Original Selonian clan has spread, and whether or not they may actually have trade with the other side of the wall already given their unique position. How that might influence things. Possibility of the Dragons getting invovled. Whether or not the current gift is a Dragon's pearl/eye/treasure map, and generally what the frag is about to happen and why don't I have time to read it all! ;)

Darth_Elu and A Blind Prophet like this.
  9. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Good things you suggest, yes. But I can easily explain why you don't have time to read it all. ;)

*ahem* DRL & lots and lots of written words already in BBH.

BOOM! Done. :p

:cool:

Edit: Excellent post HunterPrime! But I just want to clarify. Is Callie running into the forest to continue the message or to investigate, got a little confused on that.

10. HunterPrime

HunterPrime Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2004

Forgive me for not making that clear. Callie is running into the forest to investigate. She is following the trail of carnage..hence why she is actively hiding herself, both within the trees, and within the Force.

Thank you.

**Will need STRONG drink after this mission!**

Darth_Elu likes this.
  11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    That's what I thought, but I wanted to confirm. Thank you HunterPrime!

I'll make sure Callie is updated soon as well. :)

12. HunterPrime

HunterPrime Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2004
    *Bows*

Sips on some lovely tea, for the moment.

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Hmmm...

Interesting.

♫♫♪♪..We're off to see Kangyuen, the wonderful Khan of Kuniga.. ♫♪♪♫

ehh.. dosent quite work... but who cares!! lol

Mitth_Fisto and Darth_Elu like this.
  14. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    it get's shockingly close though. i wasn't expecting it to.

15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Huh. It does get kinda close.

Scary or amusing, I can't tell. LOL

16. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    both i'd say. i just sang it out-loud to make sure and... yea. it's just like one syllable too long.

17. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Post hopefully in the next few days. Dealing with another cold here. Meh... :(

A Blind Prophet likes this.
  18. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
  19. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    ♫♫♪♪..We're off to see Kangyuen, the wonder Khan of Kuniga.. ♫♪♪♫

[face_cowboy]

Darth_Elu likes this.
  20. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    ♫♫♪♪..We're off to see Kangyuen, the wonder Khan of Kuniga.. ♫♪♪♫

The trend has begun. [face_skull] :p

21. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Forgive the double post.

Thank you to bad_feeling_haver! Bound By Honor officially has reached the 100 Post mark! *happy dance* [face_dancing]

That aside, GM Updates are coming but I am a little behind on their work this time around, so my apologies on that. However, they shall come! Furthermore, I am officially taking over the characters of Darth Luna & Mikaboshi until their return.

Luna & Mikaboshi, when you are ready to return all you need to do is PM me and they will be yours again, just like that. I'll update you with their story at that point as I will be making sure they are still active in the main storyline and not put into the background. :)

Snokers Also, am starting the Grace Period officially on your character as well. So am hoping to see a post from you within a week or so otherwise I'll take them over as well. Let me know if you need any help or anything. ;)

A Blind Prophet and QueenSabe7 like this.
  22. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    given that luna hasn't even been on since her last post, i hope that she's ok. i've checked a few times and she hasn't even logged since dec 28th.

23. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    QueenSabe7 likes this.
  24. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Forgive the double post. Snokers, please PM me if you have any questions or simply wish to discuss future plans/absentee schedule for BBH, would love to have you remain even if we still have to wait a bit!

For the time being however, I will have to officially take over your character for now. Whenever you're ready to return, Klappa will be happily returned to you. :) Will come up with a post for him (if you don't officially return before that) soonish.

25. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Snokers seems to have been MIA since the 15th, so hopefully the fellow is alright. :(