main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games The Lower House of the EU Senate - Come RP-lite in our own star system!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    IC: Adam
    Senate Halls

Adam grinned at CPL, "I'm not sure if you'd be glad that this already made the holonet. That's why I came." He turned to Addie, "You can have my office, assuming it isn't too damaged. If it is, I'll find room for you with the Twin Suns offices."

He looked at Bardan to see if he'd give any more information on the subject.

TAG: All

2. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    IC: Darth Lledrith, former Chancellor of the Free People's of the EUC
    Office of the Chancellery

It was finished, the elections were over. Bardan Jusik had obtained the victory over Adalia Durron. There was much that this new chancellor would learn over the next few weeks, secrets that he had not been privy to at any time during his tenure as the Head of Senate Security. He would be either enthralled, or appalled at the decisions that had been made behind the backs of the senate. Be it the dealings with the Darth Insipid, or the "Abdication" of Power to the so called Final Empire. All the details were located in a convenient pass down log located on of home menu of the Chancellor's personal holonet interface. Tradition dictated that he leave his logs, and all the logs of his predecessors to the newly elected Chancellor.

Lledrith reached into his pocket to check the chrono piece there. His eyes narrowed slightly and his lips tightened into a smile. The invitations were to arrive to the invited guests in less than a minute. The party at the Cantina would be one to remember, for either good or ill. He pulled his cowl up over his face while using the force to dim the lights. The effect caused his red eyes to pop out as he was absorbed into the growing shadows. He blinked and was gone...

TAG: everyone

Evil.

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Insipid
    Room, Dressed again

Insipid smiled and glanced at his datapad as Ardeur spoke, sitting down for a moment. It was so amusing, hearing her consider 'something new'. She deftly avoided the 'love' point, at least. No matter, he had his shields up again. Basking in the pain flowing from him, he felt good. Or, his weakened mental frame was leaking apart. No matter. He saw the elections had started, and the rapid fire voting would commence. Slapping in the vote of the Church of Waru - his calling - he watched as the votes streamed in.

He ignored whatever Ardeur did with her datapad, but did look up when the door rang out, in time with the results bulletin.

"Come in." Then Insipid glanced back to Ardeur. "It would seem congratulations are in order, Vice Chancellor." The Sith Lord stood, looking to wander to the door, but he was required to sit again when fiery pain roared up his spine. It exploded into his skull, and for a moment he could only see white.

"Oh, Sithspawn."

And then he collapsed.

TAG: Sey, Swan, in whatever order

4. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Former-Vice Chancellor Macja

Mac looked down at his datapad as it chirped. It was over, finally. All of the votes were in and the Bardan/sey ticket had defeated Adalia & adaml. "Well I guess the insane ticket of a Mandalorian and a Sith won out against the two pilots." He turned and faced Bardan, "No offense Chancellor. At least I don't have to worry about all this political mumbo jumbo and get back to the business of being a Jedi Grandmaster. If you would excuse me, I must go and meet with our newly appointed Senator for the Guardians."

He turned and headed off to Swan's Senate office.

TAG: Anyone

5. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC Chancellor Bardan_Jusik
    Senate Halls

The conversation regarding the attack on the Senate chamber had been interupted by results of the election. In a very very close decision Bardan and Darth Ardeur had won. Bardan tried to conceal his surprise, he frankly hadn't thought they had stood a chance against the former chancellor, but the results spoke for themselves.

CPL had dismissed himself from their impromtu meeting, seemingly glad to be done with the political arena. Bardan made a quick decison and sent a message to his data terminal, informing CPL that he would be the new Minister of Information. Bardan than looked to Lady Adalia inclining his head, "It was a good race, honorable and well fought." He thought about the recent bomb attack, Senate Security would need someone trustworthy and stong to head it up now that he had his promotion. "Lady Adalia, I would like to appoint you as the new Minister of Intelligence and Security. You want to know who bombed your pod, you now have the resources to discover this for yourself."

He would also need a Foreign Minster, someone to deal with the non-member worlds and moons of the station. Someone wise and compassionate. It certainly wasn't a job for a Mandalorian. Fortunatly he and his new Vice Chancellor had discussed this previously. "Senator Katana, we would like to name you as our Foreign Minister." Now Bardan laughed to himself. For the first time the Senate had a Mandalorian Chancellor. They also had a Sith Vice-Chancellor, and a Jedi Minister of Information. His other tow ministers were from the various pilots groups. It was a diverse group, he wondered what the sector mods would feel about that.

He turned away from the others in the hall and headed for the Chancellor's office. They had their new jobs to do, and he had his.

TAG: ALL

6. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Former-Vice Chancellor Macja

Mac looked down at his datapad as it chirped, again. As he read the message he could not believe his eyes.

Everytime that I think I'm out, they pull me back in.

TAG: Anyone

7. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Adalia
    Senate Halls

Adalia listened and turned to Adam, "We lost?! We came all this way, and we lost!?" She rolled her eyes "Kinda worked putting people off and all, you know the bombing" she muttered, "Whoever planned that did a good job.".

"Well I guess the insane ticket of a Mandalorian and a Sith won out against the two pilots." He turned and faced Bardan, "No offense Chancellor. At least I don't have to worry about all this political mumbo jumbo and get back to the business of being a Jedi Grandmaster. If you would excuse me, I must go and meet with our newly appointed Senator for the Guardians."
    She watched Mac leave and was about to head back to the locker room to get that shower she'd missed when the New Chancellor spoke.

"It was a good race, honorable and well fought." "Lady Adalia, I would like to appoint you as the new Minister of Intelligence and Security. You want to know who bombed your pod, you now have the resources to discover this for yourself." She scowled.

"Wait, you want me to chase my own bomber?" She thought for a moment before turning to Adam "What do you think? I mean, can you run Oracle if I do this?" She spun back to Bardan, "Look, can you give me a chance to talk to him, have a shower and get my head around all this please?" He noted his nod before he left. "Wanna have a chat in the locker room Adam? I so need to a shower right now, a nice long hot shower."

Tag Adam

8. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004

Adam listened to the results of the elections, and Addie's response. He offered a shrug, "We can do better, and they'll regret bombing the Senate."

He was happy for Addie when Bardan offered her the Minister of Intelligence and Security, and grinned, "I think I can be devious enough to keep both of our squads busy for awhile. But sure, let's chat, lead the way Addie."

Hopefully she'd approve of his plans.

TAG: Addie

9. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Ardeur
    Insipid?s office

Still seated on the floor in a relaxed manner Ardeur patiently waited for the news of the election. Her comlink was in her belt pouch, but she refused to sweat this. She?d either get elected or not. And if not she had backup plans. She always had backup plans. She heard a beep but didn?t grab her datapad which was also in a pouch on her belt. Ardeur figured Insipid would want to be the one to tell her whether it would be an insincere congratulations or to rub it in her face that the galaxy was not ready for another Sith to lead. So she waited for him to speak.

"It would seem congratulations are in order, Vice Chancellor."

A true smile blossomed on her face. A rare occurrence for the former Dark Lord of the Sith in recent times. Her life had been full of darkness and pain but more so over the last several months as she struggled with more internal demons. Her path to this point made her shattered and broken. She was struggling to find a place in the EUC. Now she had one.

"Oh, Sithspawn."

And just like that her happiness shattered as she felt each bit of Insipid?s pain through the force. She watched him collapse; her position on the floor making her unable to catch him. She jumped to her feet with her lightsaber appearing in her hand as she stepped towards him.

Old habits die hard.

She could never pass up an opportunity to kill an Insipid clone.

She slashed in a downward arc, her red blade tracing a line to decapitate him.

Tag: Sinre

10. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    IC: Swan; Sinre's office

Swan had just walked into the office of her fellow politician when he fainted in his chair. The pain emanating from him was surprising as he'd never seemed to be in such a state before. A few moments later, Darth Ardeur brought her lightsaber to bear, shocking her with the vehemence she felt from the sith. Clearly there was more going on here than she knew.

Swan's first reaction, as a Jedi was to use her force abilities to protect rather than assist. She lunged at Ardeur, her lightsaber brought to bear. A snap-hiss filled the room as she shot out her hand, getting it closer so that she could try to wrench Ardeur's lightsaber from the woman's own hand. She hoped it worked, because if it didn't they would have a dead politician on their hands. It wasn't right that a defenseless person be attacked this way and she aimed to stop it if at all possible.

Sey; Sinre

11. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Darth Mystique
    Near Insipid's office

From the shadows a dark figure watches nearby

A smile creeps on her face

her former apprentice Darth Ardeur Is in a battle with a Jedi

and of all people Mystique's rival Darth Insipid.

TAG: Sey, Swan, Sinre

12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia
    Locker room

Entering the Locker room Adalia opened her locker and allowed the door to slam back, her annoyance low but frustration showeing. Grabbing a towel she turned to Adam. "You know, I should have just stayed on Oracle, coming here was a waste of time, and now I don't even have a Senate pod to sit in and listen to the dribble that goes on in there!" Slamming the locker after retrieving her uniform from her bag, she sighed. "So tell me, what do you have planned now? Unless you want to hang around and help me find who's trying to blow me up?" She shrugged, it was a thought, and it'd be nice to have a familiar face around. "Talk to me while I get clean?" she entered a shower cubicle and started to undress and shower whilst listening to Adams thoughts outside the cubicle.

TAG Adam

13. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006

As she slashed downwards towards the man she hated more than anything else her arm was slowed by a force working against her. The Jedi was now standing in the office and attempting to stop a powerful Sith Lord from decapitating the man before her. Ardeur glanced down at Insipid. She knew she was powerful enough to overcome the Jedi?s hold on her arm. She knew she could end this right now. She even felt another presence nearby; an old, powerful presence urging her on.

His life stood in the balance.

His life was hers.

She could taste it.

Ardeur licked her lips and settled for jerking her lightsaber across his left arm instead. She felt the lightsaber easily slice through the arm of Insipid. The smell of burned flesh filled her nostrils as she whirled around to face the Jedi who had interrupted her.

?He is responsible for the Senate pod destruction today. He has to be. You deny justice.? She spit out at the Jedi while extinguishing her lightsaber and stepping away from Insipid.

?I believe his mind is ill.? She continued while glancing at him. ?He might not be in control of his powers and a Sith who is not in control is a very dangerous thing to have around.?

She took a breath and as she released it she released her anger. The tension in her shoulders and stance slipped out of her until it was like she was a completely different person standing in the ring.

?Should we call the new security officer in to deal with him?? She asked.

For now, revenge would have to wait.

Tag: Swan, Sinre, Tee

14. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Insipid
    Pain

Darkness was interrupted by fire.

Firey, terrible, incredible pain.

Not the first time he'd been cut by a lightsaber, and probably not the last.

He woke, with a start, and naturally rolled away, and found himself caught between the two women - Ardeur, and Swan.

Ardeur went sanctimonious on him, and Insipid snarled, pushing himself to a wall while he did so, holding his wound.

"Leave. Now. Before I press charges."

TAG: Sey, Swan

15. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Locker Room

Adam shrugged, "While it is fun causing trouble for people under your command your new position allows you to cause trouble to about everyone." He leaned against the wall, "Yes I do want to hang around and find out who blew up your pod, though I was going to do that anyways. When I heard about it at the base, I immediately sent word out to some people I know who used to work for the Republic and a couple who worked for the Empire. I think they may have a better chance at figuring out who did this and have to combat skills to beat them. Just watch out for the smuggler, he tends to be a big flirt."

16. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC Chancellor Bardan
    Chancellor's Office

Bardan entered the office that he was all to familiar with, the office of the Chancellor. He had been here many times in the past of course, to deliver his reports or to give his advice on matters. But it had always been as a subordinate, a guest. Now the office was his.

He walked around the ornate desk and settled down in the rather plush chair left over from the Evil administration. He knew there would be a note waiting in the desk for him, but first he wanted to savor his recent victory. He removed the buy'ce from his head and closed his eyes as he leaned back into the chair...

A short time later a buzzing sound was heard, it seemed to be coming from Bardan's armor. He grunted as he pulled a small holo-projector from a secret pocket underneath his armor. Without openning his eyes, Bardan activated it. He well knew the cloaked being that coalesced before him. Bardan inclined his head, "Yes Master?" The hooded figure replied to him. "You have done well my apprentice, our machinations are nearly finished we have secured control of the Senate and the system for you. And through you, I shall rule. Forever." Bardan opened his eyes now, sickly yellow with the power of the dark side of the force. "Yes Lord Sinre, we have fooled the Jedi and the Alliance. Now their failure is complete." The holo-image abruptly deactivated and Bardan settled back down for the remainder of his nap...

Bardan awoke with a start. Falling asleep on the job? He had never done that before. And that dream. Or was it a nightmare? He shuddered slightly. To dream that he was in league with Darth Insipid was not so troublesome on its own. Bardan cared little who he worked for so long as the payment was good. But to dream that he, Bardan, Mandalorian warrior and now Chancellor had been tainted with force sensativity. Another shudder. Yes it truly was a nightmare. One that he hoped he never had again. Spoonbenders, disgusting the whole lot of them, whether jetti or darjetti. But they had their uses.

Still, it wouldn't do for Bardan to keep taking naps in his new office. He would have this chair removed from it. In fact he would have all the chairs removed and the desk heightened. He would do his work standing up, as would all of those who delivered their reports to him here. He shook his head again as he replaced the buy'ce on his head. The nightmare still fresh in his mind he finally took the note left to him by the outgoing Chancellor and read through it. Than he read it again to make sure he had understood correctly all that the Chiss had imparted to him. "Interesting, very interesting."

TAG Evil, anyone else.

OOC: had y'all going there didn't I? :p

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia
    Shower in Lockers

"While it is fun causing trouble for people under your command your new position allows you to cause trouble to about everyone. Yes I do want to hang around and find out who blew up your pod, though I was going to do that anyways. When I heard about it at the base, I immediately sent word out to some people I know who used to work for the Republic and a couple who worked for the Empire. I think they may have a better chance at figuring out who did this and have to combat skills to beat them. Just watch out for the smuggler, he tends to be a big flirt."

Adalia smirked as she rinsed her hair. "Has this smuggler got a name? Oh, and thanks for staying, means alot to me to have someone around I can trust." Finishing up she dried and started to dress as she continued speaking. "So where do we start here? I'd like to get a look at the pod, but apparently it took alot of the other pods out as well." A thought occured to her "Do you think blowing the NJO/LOTF pod was a cover? A way to say, take the ones around it out?"

Tag Adam

18. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Locker Room

"Has this smuggler got a name? Oh, and thanks for staying, means alot to me to have someone around I can trust. So where do we start here? I'd like to get a look at the pod, but apparently it took alot of the other pods out as well." A thought occured to her "Do you think blowing the NJO/LOTF pod was a cover? A way to say, take the ones around it out?"

"Yeah, the smuggler goes by the callsign Blarg. Apparently no one really knows his name, and that's the callsign he got when he joined Aegis squadron. He's a Zabrak wielding dual pistols, and plenty of grenades." Adam thought a bit, "It may be a cover. While it'd debatable whether the bomb was in your pod to target you, it may have been there to go after what you represent. You are the leader of our little Alliance, and most of our friends' pods were in the same area of yours. So while we can rule out our people, they'd use silly string bombs, we can't rule out anyone who supported the former Empire or Sith."

Adam gave Addie a grin, "I guess it's a good thing that my Empire friends really hate the Sith. One's a bounty hunter and the other's a sniper."

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia
    Locker Rooms

"It may be a cover. While it'd debatable whether the bomb was in your pod to target you, it may have been there to go after what you represent. You are the leader of our little Alliance, and most of our friends' pods were in the same area of yours. So while we can rule out our people, they'd use silly string bombs, we can't rule out anyone who supported the former Empire or Sith."

Adalia finished drying her hair as she listened and turned to him. "You mean Sinrebirth? Or his clone or whatever the hell he's doing or calling himself these days?" At that moment something made a noise from the opposite side of the room, the darker corner where the un-used lockers were. Instinctively she reached for her blaster but it wasn't there, it was still in her own Locker. The noise happened again and by now without looking she knew Adam had his blaster drawn. "Who's there?" she called as she slowly made her way to retrieve her own weapon. Suddenly something floating burst forward and began firing, it was black but she didn't see much more than that as she dived for the ground. Beside her she heard Adam but she wasn't sure if he was firing, dropping or he'd been hit.

TAG Adam

20. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Swan, Sinre's office

As Sinrebirth fell and then righted himself using a wall as a support, Swan rushed forward to kneel next to him. She examined his wound, biting her lip as she saw Sinrebirth wince in pain. It was very difficult to remain calm with Sey breathing down her neck. She only hoped that the sith woman would leave instead of furthering the incident. "Sinre, can you move? We have to get you to the med bay." Swan didn't even glance at Sey. Sinre's words should be enough.

TAG: Sinre; Sey

21. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006

She felt her lightsaber bite into Insipid's arm and then awareness returned to the Sith in front of her. She leapt back, lightsaber up in a defensive position in front of her body. She needn't have worried though as Insipid whirled away from her instead of attacking her. She breathed in and out quickly while she stared hard at the man in front of her.

"Leave. Now. Before I press charges."

Ardeur didn't move at first. She knew Bardan would kill her if she allowed whatever was possessing Insipid to still be present while she walked out of the room. She sent a tendril of the force out towards the shell of the man she used to love. She felt him withdraw from her touch, but it was enough. It was only Insipid there. She sighed with relief.

"Your pain allowed you to shake off whatever is possessing you. If you won't allow me to help you, get help from someone else."

She turned off her lightsaber and clipped it to her belt.

"You know how to find me when you realize I'm right."

She walked out of Insipid's office and made her way up to the Chancellor's office. She needed to have a conversation with Bardan. Ardeur wanted to go to her office and move in properly, but she couldn't make the Chancellor come to her, she had to go to him. After a while she arrived at his office suite. She waved hello to his chosen assistant who had been with him forever and knocked on the Chancellor's door.

Tag: Bardan, Sinre, Swan, anyone

22. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    IC: Adam Lyons
    Locker Room

Adam was about to respond when a new noise entered the locker room. He instinctively drew his blaster. Sithspawn why do I have to be the one that deals with stuff on the ground... Whatever it was started firing, and Adam dived behind cover and fired at it.

"Addie, probe droid!"

He mumbled a few curses and immediately wished he had some of his friends blasters, or grenades, or charges, or blowing up the droid with his mind.

"Got any ideas?"

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia
    Locker Room

Scrambling across the floor and into a toilet cubicle, she heard Adams blaster going off, ok, he was fighting back. "Addie, probe droid!" she heard him yell.

Looking under the raised wall frame she could see the droid was heading toward Adam slowly, lowering it'self closer to the ground as it moved. She glanced behind her as Adam called out from behind his cover.

"Got any ideas?" Crawling over the toilet she began to unscew the lid, only two butterfly screws.

"I got one! Keep drawing it's fire!!"

TAG: Adam

24. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    OOC - Abusing my powers and 'bumping' this thread to you lot will remember what is going on here!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.