main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Making of Star Wars Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by My young Padawan, May 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My young Padawan

My young Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 13, 1999
    I may be late to this party. Actually, I know that I am late to this party. A librarian friend of mine recently gifted me with a discarded copy of The Making of Star Wars: The Definitive Story Behind the Original Film by J. W. Rinzler. I have always intended to read this book. As a matter of fact, after reading and praising The Star Wars Archives by Paul Duncan, a friend of mine recommended that I read J. W. Rinzler’s book. I cannot recommend this book enough. It was absolutely incredible. I just wanted to share my experience, and welcome any replies. May the Force be with you!

clone commander bossk likes this.
  2. study888

study888 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 16, 1999
    Are you Jandor_Tarvin, sir? I hope you remember me. I think you are. Why else would I have gotten a notification that some persona I don't remember ever watching or following posted a thread. PM me if you are the Elder man I hope that you are, and also I would very much LOVE to read the two books you mentioned in the above post. I always have time on my hands for a good book.

3. My young Padawan

My young Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 13, 1999
    I am not Jandor Tarvin. Sorry. Regarding the two books, I highly recommend them. Enjoy!

4. study888

study888 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 16, 1999
    Thank you. PM me and we can chat. It is likely that you, as I, remember the good old days of the Wild west of the original late great tf.n Jedi Council. We can trade stories, and touch bases, and I could use your help with something, Sir.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.