main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - ST The Mandalorian Humorous Version (RR) - Spoiler Warning!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by study888, May 24, 2022.

Tags:
  1. study888

study888 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 16, 1999
    Warning: SW Saga and Mando, Ahsoka and BOBF and TBB and MCU SPOILERS throughout.

Rated PG-13 for violence, sex humor.

TITLE: The Mandalorian Humorous Version

SUBTITLE: The MacGuffin

Genre: Fantasy/Sci-fi

Timeline: Between Return of The Jedi and The Book of Boba Fett

Author: First author: study3600 (aka BrentKoivopolo888 or Anakin77)

Length: Two or more TV Show Seasons' Worth of Material to cover.

Notes: This collaborative work is not based upon a script but solely from observing the show and adapting it from a good memory, the best you can. This story is told in the present tense, in script format because that is the way Speak started to write it in 1999. Please no comments or discussion except not in-thread, but after the Seasons are all said and done and written up and parodied, at the very end, the thread will be open to all comments and discussion.

Let's start a PM chain for those interested in writing this and to share ideas and stake out scenes.

A long time ago in the as yet untouched by Kennedy Filoniverse....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THE HUMOROUS VERSIONS

THE MacGUFFIN

CHAPTER 1: The Man from Laurien

Red and Green Christmas colors flash on the screen, followed by the COOLEST TECHNO STAR WARS MUSIC EVER, and the first EVER CANON STAR WARS TELEVISION SHOW INTRO WITH SCENES from the SERIES is PLAYED, followed by the SEVENTEEN tiny words you have to put glasses on to see, at the bottom center of the screen which flash by for only a split second, (By the way, in case you weren't aware of this fact, you are now watching The MacGuffin).

INT EARTH-DODGE CITY-SALLOON-DAY

As DOC HOLLIDAY, BILLY THE KID AND BUTCH CASSIDY play POKER with WILD BILL HICCKOCK and ANNIE OAKLEY, a LONE GUNSLINGER WALKS into the BAR and-

Whack

MACE WINDY: Wrong movie, study. In fact I'm not even sure if that is a movie.

study: Ow! Sorry.

INT A PLANET-BAR-DAY

It is DARK in the BAR. DIDN'T HEAR'IM walks in and immediately gets into a BARFIGHT, which he wins HANDS DOWN. To prevent HIS QUARRY'S escape, he fires a blaster bolt OUT THE DOOR, making it close PARTWAY.

The man he's after attempts to sqeeze out the PARTIALLY CLOSED DOOR, finds he can't, and tries in vain to fight DIDN'T HEAR'IM again. Failing at this he makes a VAIN ATTEMPT TO BARGAIN.

CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON-LIKE MAN: I can get you more credits.

HEAR'IM: (Raises hand to where ear is beneath his helmet) Eh? Didn't hear you.

BLACK LAGOON MAN: I said, I CAN GET YOU MORE CREDITS!!!

HEAR'IM: Geez, man, you don't have to yell. I can bring you in hot or I can bring you in cold.

EXT ICE PLANET-EVENING

BLACK LAGOON MAN follows HEAR'IM across the ICE. A SPEEDER pulls up.

[Ed-Ok guys, you can have your turns with this now. Remember to keep established parody planet and character names consistent with the other HV's and HAVE A TON OF FUN! [​IMG]

All are invited to provide feedback.]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
    clone commander bossk likes this.