main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Books The Mandalorian: Junior Novelization by Joe Schreiber

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ancient Whills, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    https://www.starwars.com/news/the-mandalorian-publishing-program-revealed-exclusive

MercenaryAce and Daneira like this.
  2. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    "Who should we have do the kids' novelization?"

"Uhhh, the guy who writes horror books, I guess?"

3. Darth Corydon

Darth Corydon Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2018
    so the client is def getting a name here right ?

4. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    'The Mandalorian looked down at Baby Yoda...the Child.

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well I am looking forward to this.

6. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    Won’t be getting this but nice to see Joe back in the fold, I enjoyed Death troopers and Maul lockdown was brilliant! Hopefully he’ll get to play In the adult novel space again one day soon! @DarthInternous Hint hint :D

7. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Just finished this. It did it's job, effectively covering the whole first season in only 200 pages. The only real omission was the prologue with The Mythrol, otherwise every event showed up in some capacity.
    Nope, no names for him or the Armorer. But we did get a name for the gorvin snu.

SWpants likes this.
  8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    My copy arrives tomorrow...

9. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    There's a listing for a junior novelization of season 2 that recently popped up, also to be written by Schreiber and releasing January 11. Also some listings for young reader books, coming out the same day.

SWpants likes this.
  10. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    I got the season 2 book. Fun little detail- instead of the lightsaber logo typical of DLP books it has the mudhorn signet on the spine.

11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Might order the novel this coming weekend - not in stock at Amazon UK but Book Depository has it.

12. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Finished it. Unlike the season 1 book it doesn't omit any scenes, other than some that get condensed into summaries rather than fully playing out, but one thing it does omit is Ahsoka's Thrawn line, curiously enough.

13. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Got this Tuesday from Amazon UK - it's in the reading pile.

14. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
  15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Woot!

I need these to fill spaces on my bookshelf between Planet of Twilight and Black Fleet Crisis.