main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC22 The merch thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Obi Anne , May 18, 2022.

1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I definitely think we can make a separate thread for all merch discussions.

Btw has anyone seen any good lists to all the exclusives, outside of the official store?

2. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    I really want to see the back of the key art denim jacket. I think that's going to be really nice.

Here's all the vendor exclusives I've found so far
    https://celebratingstarwars.blogspot.com/p/celebration-vendor-exclusives-2022.html

Lot more shared exclusives this time around.

JonSB likes this.
  3. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
  4. star_wars_is_good

Jun 14, 2002
  5. JonSB

JonSB Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 20, 2018
    I was hoping for more limited edition stuff especially from Lego, Hot Wheels, and Funko but most of what I see is just labeled First to Market

6. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    I wonder what happened with Hasbro and LEGO. Weren't they initially supposed to be with the lottery system? Hope they didn't back out of some cool exclusives.

7. BrentC007

BrentC007 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 6, 2002
    I can't believe EFX actually has something new to sell at their booth. The past 3 Celebrations I've attended, they've only ever had stuff just on display (Actually, that's not true, I did buy their replica of the stunt version of Obi-Wan's lightsaber from Episode 1 at 2015 Celebration, but I think those were left over from a previous Celebration and as a tie-in to TPM 3D)

Last edited: May 19, 2022
  8. Trev Elyt

Trev Elyt Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 22, 2019
    For people who regularly attend Celebrations, is this a good deal for a Celebration-exclusive T-shirt? https://www.ebay.com/itm/175287179630?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11021.m43.l3160&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=5ad93552b2c74657b0f158268e045bf0&bu=44335996600&ut=RU&osub=-1~1&crd=20220519062501&segname=11021&sojTags=ch=ch,bu=bu,ut=ut,osub=osub,crd=crd,segname=segname,chnl=mkcid I don’t usually collect all the shirts, but I really love this one and being that it’s a convention exclusive and I’m not going this year, I wasn’t sure if that was a standard price or not. Thanks!

Last edited: May 19, 2022
  9. groove790

groove790 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 16, 2010
    Don't do it, talk real nice to someone that you know is going and see if they can lock it down for you at a better price. If that falls through then go the fleabay route.

Trev Elyt likes this.
  10. ChrisLyne

Oct 29, 2002
    Hasbro said a while back they wouldn't have an exclusive (probably because their Star Wars shipping is so messed up right now, though that doesn't seem to affect Marvel Legends...).

Lego were originally meant to be part of the lottery but then wasn't. Their exclusive was rumoured to be early release of BrickHeadz Obi-Wan and Vader. Either they decided it didn't warrant a lottery or they aren't going to be released early now. Not sure which.

credar likes this.
  11. groove790

groove790 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 16, 2010
    Lego will probably release it as a target exclusive like they did last year. They can produce more and make more money that way. It defats the "exclusivity" but I'm over that term for the most part. Nothing is truly exclusive anymore.

12. ChrisLyne

Oct 29, 2002
    Yeah, I think the only exclusives you need to worry about if you are after them are the High Republic book set, the Funko Grogu, and the Asmodee Games Ahsoka Starfighter. Those are the ones that seem to be actually exclusive and limited which the scalpers will go after. So they may be hard to get.

Kato Sai, Trev Elyt and JonSB like this.
  13. Trev Elyt

Trev Elyt Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 22, 2019
    Awesome, thank you guys so much for your input! That helps a ton — and saves me a lot of money! ;)

Kato Sai and ChrisLyne like this.
  14. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I think this is what we were looking for!

15. ChrisLyne

Oct 29, 2002
    There's apparently only 1000 copies. Not sure if they are splitting them between days or limiting to 1 per person or anything like that. But I'd definitely get to show store asap if you want one as VIPs will likely snatch up a lot of them Wednesday night and before official opening (same for Grogu Pop)

Kato Sai likes this.
  16. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    Guess I know where I'm going if I can't get in the Disney+ panel on Thursday. Lol.

17. j-jawa3

j-jawa3 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2004
    I hope for everyone that book set is limited to one each!

Kato Sai likes this.
  18. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    JonSB likes this.
  19. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    star_wars_is_good likes this.
  20. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
  21. My young Padawan

My young Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 13, 1999
    Will we have access to the Star Wars Celebration Store from inside of the Anaheim Convention Center? I have not attended a Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim before, and the map is unclear.

22. star_wars_is_good

Jun 14, 2002
    You should.

23. My young Padawan

Sep 13, 1999
    Thanks, Star Wars Is Good. Any luck with receiving a late e-mail regarding your panel reservations? Looks like I am 0-4 for Anaheim this time. I was 3-3 for Chicago last time. I was scheduled to leave on Sunday. Then it snowed.

24. star_wars_is_good

Jun 14, 2002
    @BrentC007 came up big and hooked me up for Thursday and I won Mando and Bad Batch. So I'm really thankful. I only hit Mando in Chicago.

25. My young Padawan

Sep 13, 1999
    That’s good. Did you eventually receive e-mail confirmations regarding the panels that you won?