main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CE23 The merch thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Obi Anne , Mar 4, 2023.

1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    They have released the first set of Road to Celebration pins.

Quite cute, but I'm not into pins at all so I will give them a pass.

2. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Really liking the style this year. Normally I just pick up a few of my favorite characters, probably do the same this year.

3. CaptainRegor

CaptainRegor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 15, 2012
    These are cute. Might pick up one set. Pins aren't my main collecting thing. Excited to see more merch reveals!

4. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
  5. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Does the lightspeed lane / store need to be booked by 21st or will it be possible to book it after?
    I'm having issues activating my badge so I can't check. I emailed RP, but haven't heard back yet.

Edit: I think I replied to the wrong thread initially.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
  6. ChrisLyne

Oct 29, 2002
    Lightspeed Lane for store opens March 23 at 4pm UK time. I'd book asap as I expect slots will go fast.

You don't need to activate your badge to reserve lightspeed lane, just need to confirmation number from when you bought your ticket.

7. j-jawa3

j-jawa3 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2004
    Hope everyone gets a chance for The Lane! maybe they will go or be filled as fast as Cele. tickets!

8. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Missed it, but I guess there will be slots for queuing up, since I couldn't see many slots of Saturday and none for Sunday.

9. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
  10. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    And the preview of the official store merch is up: https://www.starwarscelebration.com/en-us/merchandise.html

Not impressed, so I am not sad that I didn't get a lightspeed reservation. Only three women's tee shirt options, and the only one I am slightly interested in is the Daughter of Ferrik, and it's not a must-have thing for me, more of a "that would be fun".

11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I don't see anything there that I'd queue up for if I was going.

12. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    What a missed opportunity not to make a Maarva Andor brick plushie! :p

Not much that interests me, but if I get in, I'll go for the Daughters of Ferrix shirt.

ChrisLyne likes this.
  13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Just a note for non-UK folks who might be planning on buying merch and shipping it home - Good Friday and Easter Monday are holidays here so there won't be any Royal Mail service. If you are using a parcel company (Fed Ex, DHL, etc) you might want to check on what services are available on those days. The Saturday before Easter is a regular day as far as Royal Mail is concerned.

14. j-jawa3

j-jawa3 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2004
    If I were there, I would pick up the squooshie set, glassware, pins and patches, a couple of T-shirts and that tea set and all things Mandalorian.

15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
  16. ChrisLyne

Oct 29, 2002
    Probably just a few shirts for me this year, maybe the Light vs Dark pin set. Was hoping we'd get a plush Nubs in the store but too early for that I guess.

17. Jedi_Five

Jedi_Five Jedi Master star 1

Jul 23, 2010
    Hi - I went to the store today. I hadn't gotten a lightspeed lane time to shop in the store. So I waited until today. It was a good decision as I waited only 10 minutes and I got what I wanted: the guide and logo magnet, but I also bought a Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary. I got the other merch as pre-order: logo shirt, key art shirt, logo patch, pin and lanyard. I was surprised that there wasn't a key art magnet. In California last year, there was a key art magnet but no logo magnet. Unless it sold out before I went.

18. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I absolutely love the souvenir jacket I got for ROTJ’s 40th. Sadly they were all out of mediums so had to settle for a large, which still fits me decently. Regretting not deciding esrlier.

19. ChrisLyne

Oct 29, 2002
    There was a key art magnet. It was behind the counter at checkout. But there's always a chance they didn't have any out when you were there as I didn't see it on Saturday and had to ask for it on Sunday.