main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Millenium Penguin- To Indy via Boston

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by BOBAFETISH, Feb 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOBAFETISH

BOBAFETISH Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    This is not a trip for the weak of heart. It is still in the early planning stages, but I would like to procure a Winnebago for a week, split the costs, save money on the hotels, and generally be hooligans the whole way down. The money for hotel rooms for 3 or 4 nights should be less than the winnebago rental for a week. Plus, when we are there, we can intrude on our JC pals and steal their hotel soaps.

There will be a designated driver each day;however, there will also be excessive partying.

I will be posting rates for vehicles soon, as well as proposed routes to Indy.

If people want to be picked up on the way, this is the place to let us know.

I am also planning on filming the whole debacle- Anyone interested in helping with this should PM me.

The name Millenium Penguin is still a work in progress-better and funnier suggestions are welcome.

Edit: please remember these are family boards. thank you

2. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Well I probably be in Indianapolis on Monday so I won't be able to go along but I would love to see the Millennium Penguin pull up when ity arrives.
    Maybe I could ride back with you all after C3 if you have room.
    What day are you heading back?

3. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    but I would love to see the Millennium Penguin pull up when ity arrives.

same here :D

4. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    I won't be on board, but by golly we need to make a huuuge banner to hang off the side so you can pull up to the Con in style!

5. BOBAFETISH

BOBAFETISH Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    That sounds great!

I'm just back from ban-land, so I apologise about the lack of new info. More is coming soon!

6. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I drove out from Boston for C2 and think I may fly out for C3. If not I might be up for a spot on the Penguin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.