main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The most useless fact you know

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by VadersLaMent, Jan 30, 2012.

1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    block's password for these boards.

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    While not the longest word even, the longest word in the English dictionary is Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Worse than a useless fact... countless braincells wasted... I speak fluent Gaelic... and live in Philadelphia.

4. Nagai

Nagai Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2010
    Knowing that LOTF and FOTJ exist.

5. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    The world don't move to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you might not be right for some.

6. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    A mother elephant's milk changes eight times and never contains any fat.

7. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    Dogs have three eyelids...on EACH EYE!

8. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 27, 2000
    The hundred billionth crayon made by Crayola was Periwinkle Blue.

9. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    For some inexplicable, cosmic reason, I actually have been fascinated with this particular morsel of wisdom dropped on me by Snapple: Frogs never drink.

10. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    According to contestants on Fear Factor donkey semen is thicker than human semen.

11. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008
    There exists a marvel comic book character named Stilt-Man. [image=http://spiderfan.org/characters/images/stiltman/stiltman1.jpg] His real name is Wilbur Day.

12. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    The animatronic milkman who lost control of his horse at Epcot's "World of Motion"
    [image=http://www.startedbyamouse.com/graphics/steve/wom-3.jpg]
    had a bit of a sex change, and is now seen as Ellen Degeneres in the Ellen's Outdated Snoozef---Energy Adventure.
    [image=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/leekenobi/animatronicboredom.jpg]
    I'm pretty sure the only reason this show hasn't been changed in 16 years is that it lets people get away from the humid central Florida summer. 45 minutes of air conditioning and plenty of seating.

13. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    There's also a Lady Stilt Man. It's as hilarious as the name implies.

14. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    During the president's "State of the Union" address there were more than 14 million "tweets" sent out across the intarweb.

15. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    I once read a Daredevil comic where he (or someone else) was trying to get at the old Stilt-Man costume, which was kept in storage in a crate locked away somewhere. When he went to put it on, hordes of roaches came crawling out of it, pinning him to the ground. Pretty LOL, in a morbid way.

16. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    If all the space within atoms were removed the entire human race would fit inside a sugar cube.

Arnold Schwarzenegger could, in his prime, bench press 500 pounds. This would give him a 19 STR in D&D.

17. Count_Drabbu

Count_Drabbu Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 30, 2007
    Technically speaking, any fact I post here would cease to be my most useless fact, since I would've just found a use for it. So there.

18. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    if you had 500 arnold shwartzenkops and you tried to squeeze them into a bag, even if the bag was real real big some of the shwartzenkaps would be injerd. so you have to use padding and pad that bag really good. don't use a laptop bag or messinger bag that would be too flat. shwartzenkops are sort of fat and they wouldn't be able to breath. the fibars are too tight with no holes.

19. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    There are an estimated 400,000,000,000 trees on Earth.

20. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    The Chesapeake and Ohio Railway's 2-6-6-6 Allegheny steam locomotives were some of the most powerful steam locomotives ever built.

At 40 MPH these locomotives could generate 7,500 HP at the drawbar.

This power was only exceeded by the Pennsylvania Railroad's Q-2 Class (7,987HP).

By contrast the Union Pacific Big Boys (4-8-8-4) could generate a maximum of 6,200 drawbar HP.

21. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    The only London Underground station without any of the letters of the word "mackerel" in its name is St John's Wood

22. Armenian_Jedi

Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost star 7

Mar 14, 2003
    I know about the Armenian Genocide. Seeing as how no one in the world(other than France) cares about it, it seems like a pretty useless fact to know.

23. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    It's a good name for a progressive rock band

24. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    That there are beastiality brothels in Germany.

25. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    The final score of the first ever basketball game (played in Springfield, Massaschusetts on December 21, 1891) was 1-0.

This was a full game with two 15-minute halves, to boot.