main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph The Multi-Fiction Draft

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarthIntegral, Jul 24, 2020.

1. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    Because I'm hip.

2. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Any more arguments this round?

3. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    Sailor Neptune isn't gonna team with the people who want to kill her, it's not a Jake the Dog "Let's Just Smoke on the Couch" situation. She has a magic mirror that can tell her what the random wrestler (AEW's women's division pales compared to NXT's btw, @Juliet316 please confirm) and Doc are up to way beforehand. And then it can reveal their weaknesses Shatterpoint-style and blast them to hell, like she's a cosmic female Mace Windu.

Did I have to ask @xblackout for most of that info? Yes. Yes I did.

"Walter doesn't know what real danger is" is what people smugly say right before they bite into a Twinkie he laced with ricin. And that's without being trumped with literally Eleven in the Stranger Things house.

xblackout and Juliet316 like this.
  4. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Confirmed.

LloydChristmas likes this.
  5. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    Marceline more than likely accepts the song off, and I’m pretty sure this comes down to who the judges prefer stylistically.

unless Greef tries to shoot her, in which case she just beats the tar out of them both.

6. a star war

May 4, 2016
    Oh, yeah, the Doctor, known for her tremendous bloodlust, and an alien who came to earth to rule it via her signature move, booping people on the nose. Just a couple of cold blooded killers.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  7. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    So then yeah they're gonna die, especially if they go in thinking Neptune is their ~cutsie pal~

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  8. a star war

May 4, 2016
    The Doctor could talk her way out of a dp4m trade deal, a teenage girl is not much worse than that.

Juliet316 likes this.
  9. LloydChristmas

Sep 3, 2012
    People need talked out of deals with him?

10. a star war

May 4, 2016
    Like in a hypothetical scenario wherein you were forced to make a trade with him.

11. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Anyone else not seeing those last two posted images?

heels1785 likes this.
  12. LloydChristmas

Sep 3, 2012
    The boards have been weird with embeds recently. Also they need to add TikTok functionality, what are we living in 2015?!

If the hypothetical hinges on you being forced to do it wouldn't getting out of it ruin the hypothetical?

Before that melts my brain, I don't find "they'll be buddies and go Nancy Drew-ing together" compelling like Jake chilling with Mac & Charlie was. This game is primarily about violent murder.

UNEXPECTEDLY

VIOLENT

MURDER

13. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
    Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  14. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I’ll have my judgements up after I come home from work tomorrow. If there’s any last arguments, now’s your chance!

15. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Star-burns vs. Yi
    - I feel bad not voting for her at all this draft cause she seems so sweet
    Tina Belcher vs. Fylock
    Mayor McCheese vs. Fezzik
    - I feel like Andre would just eat him
    Hi and Ed McDunnough vs. Selena (PREPARED)

Joker w/PREP CONSULTATION FROM Shawn Spicer and Burt the Billowy Bear vs. Batman w/PREP CONSULTATION FROM Sherlock Holmes
    - This would be a perfect location for Joker if he knew the place, which he doesn't.
    Marceline vs. Maria Von Trapp TRUMPED with Greef Karga
    - Marceline wins the sing off and then beats them both over the head with her guitar. It's as simple as that.
    Bill Cypher (PREPARED) vs. Lara Croft
    Drax TRUMPED with Puss n Boots vs. Admiral Bill Adama

Ja-Yoon vs. X-23 TRUMPED with Maggie Simpson
    - It's tough voting against X-23, but it's also tough not to vote for someone who can practically do anything
    Kris Statlander TRUMPED with The Doctor vs. Sailor Neptune
    - Almost went with the Doctor, but Neptune just seems too OP
    Battle Angel Alita w/PREP CONSULTATION FROM Winston vs. R2-D2
    Constantine (Prepared) vs. Walter White w/PREP CONSULTATION FROM Eleven
    - It should seem an obvious choice to go with someone who has Eleven helping them out considering it's her territory, but come on man... this is a prepared Constantine. He's beaten plenty of powerful beings in their own turfs before. I wouldn't be surprised if he's beaten Satan himself in Hell.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
  16. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
  17. LloydChristmas

Sep 3, 2012
    Voting against Eleven in the Stranger Things house smdh, you better hope she doesn’t get pissed and shut off your wifi

dp4m and Jordan1Kenobi like this.
  18. a star war

May 4, 2016
    imagine voting against the doctor. wow. real mature.

19. LloydChristmas

Sep 3, 2012
    Imagine thinking any of us in this thread are mature

I'd say boards but like @Vaderize03 exists

20. a star war

May 4, 2016
    the twins seem pretty mature for their age.

tom likes this.
  21. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
  22. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Kris Statlander TRUMPED with The Doctor vs. Sailor Neptune

Agree with Jordan on all the rest. @DarthIntegral

23. LloydChristmas

Sep 3, 2012
    Ah so it's a team battle against "Hey No One Has Seen This Show But..."

My argument is:

[​IMG]

DarthIntegral likes this.
  24. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    I guess I'll go with Statlander and the Doctor, then, since you said it takes us to teams, and I have to vote that way to make it happen.

The Rainbow Connection vs. Team, No Really, this time heels is going to win
    @tom 4 - 6 @heels1785 - heels wins!

Renegades, Rogues, and Tricksters vs. Singing Lazers to the Face
    @mnjedi 7 - 3 @Yodaminch - mnjedi wins!

Thunder Gun Express vs. I'll Be Shaq
    @a star war 5 - 5 @LloydChristmas - TEAMS

Frank Drebin, Haruko, Mac/Charlie, Genos, Roland, Ignatius J Reilly, Ja-Yoon, Kris Statlander, The Doctor, Winston, Alita, and Constatine

vs

Eleven, Walter White, R2-D2, Sailor Neptune, Maggie Simpson, X23, Scooby and Bill Nye, Superdrunk, Spike Spiegel, Jake, Shazaam, and Sarah Connor

cubman987 and heels1785 like this.
  25. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    In the words of some other guy, "I concede nothing"

Expect my legal team to file several dozen frivolous lawsuits for each match:

Clearly Maria was the rightful winner of that sing off. All I know is she was singing the hills were alive and then "magically" her opponent sang better. [face_thinking]

Also, even though I won the Batman/Sherlock thing, my lawyer wants to argue that I should win again (or something like that). [face_waiting]

I don't remember the other matches or who fought them, but clearly those were rigged in my opponent's favor despite the fact they got more votes than my guys.

:p

DarthIntegral likes this.