main
side
curve

The Naberrie Household- The Official Vignette-Challenge Thread :LEIA CHALLENGE UP NOW

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by RyooNaberrie, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slow_dawn

slow_dawn Jedi Master star 2

Apr 18, 2006
    Giving this a bit of an up, since there's only a few days left for the challenge.

2. RyooNaberrie

RyooNaberrie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 1, 2006
    Hello everyone! The vignettes posted for the last challenge were absolutely wonderful, if I do say so myself. [face_batting]

I know this new challenge was supposed to be posted on October 5, but I couldn't wait!

I have a little announcement before the challenge though... I just found out I'm 2 and a half months pregnant, back together with my boyfriend, my brother (who has suffered from lukemia) is doing so much better, so life is really going great for me right now....

Small Question (I need some feedback on this Now, I know that I certainly don't surf the forums for new posts, so I'm wondering if I shouldn't just make some sort of "Pm list" for this thread? That may sound a bit stupid to you all, but I was just thinking... (feedback!)

Without anymore of my nonsense ramblings, here is the new challenge!

VIGNETTE CHALLENGE RULES

1. You MUST use one of the vignette titles you are given.

2. Your vignette MUST be based around the character that is named. (Fics can include other people, but they must be centered around the main person)

3. Any genre (humor, drama, etc.) is allowed, as well as any time period. (Saga, Before the Saga, etc.)

4. No cursing (or foul) language is allowed in vignettes, or responses on this thread OR in Pm's to myself, or Moderators WILL be notified.

5. You are permitted to post your stories here, or give a link to them. PLEASE REMEMBER TO HAVE A DISCLAIMER!

6. I am strict about deadlines, but if you miss the deadline by NO MORE THAN 2 WEEKS, PM me and I'll (most likely) let you post it.

7. If you have questions about this thread and/or its vignettes, feel free to PM me.

8. You MUST have Fun with your vignettes!

(p.s. A thank you to slow_dawn for choosing this challenge's character. I really appreciate it.)

CHALLENGE FOR OCTOBER 2 TO NOVEMBER 2, 2006

MAIN CHARACTER: Leia Organa (or Solo, even maybe Skywalker, if you want)

TITLES: "Listen To Your Heart", "Who am I?", and "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me"

Any comments or questions? Just reply!

Have fun and post your vignettes! Thank you all so much for supporting The Naberrie Household.

Your Vignette Host,
    Ryoo@};-

3. RyooNaberrie

Feb 1, 2006
    Is anybody there?........ hello???

~RyooNaberrie

4. musingmiyu

musingmiyu Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2006
    x)

I'll pop out a challenge response once my life winds down from school and real life (dance practice, performances, standerdized testing, and my dad coming to visit).

Congrats! <3 I'm glad to hear about your brother and boyfriend. Hopes it keeps on sailing smoothly~

5. slow_dawn

Apr 18, 2006
    Hooray for the new challenge! Fall break this weekend so i hope to get some vigs written. Yes, yes smooth sailing to you Ryoo!

6. RyooNaberrie

Feb 1, 2006
    I'm looking forward to your vignettes this month!!!

~Ryoo

7. RyooNaberrie

Feb 1, 2006
    Well, it looks as if no one's writing vignettes this month... oh well, maybe at least one person will (who will recieve a HUGE pm thank-you from me!)...... *hint hint*.....

Ryoo

8. RyooNaberrie

Feb 1, 2006
    In case anyone been wondering, this thread is still going, the problem is that no one is writing
    more vignette for it.... I'll put up a new challenge as soon as I get at least 2 vignettes on the Leia Challenge!

!Ryoo

9. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    I'd love to do a vig, but I'm thuroughly booked :(

AF

10. RyooNaberrie

Feb 1, 2006
    That's ok!... Really, I'm just glad someone is replying to this thread at least....

11. slow_dawn

Apr 18, 2006
    I'm hoping to find some time to work on some vigs during the long winter holiday.

12. slow_dawn

Apr 18, 2006
    In an effort to give this thread some more recognition/exposure, I'll post this vig here even though the challenge was from a while back.

Regrets (Where are You Now?) - old Obi-Wan challenge - http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/25809613/p1/?0

[runs away for posting a 47 year old challenge]

13. RyooNaberrie

Feb 1, 2006
    slow_dawn's vignette was wonderful! I'm glad to see someone responding to at least one of the challenges, Thanks again!

I know the holidays are a busy time, even the school year in general for some of you, but I don't want this challenge thread to disappear just because of the everyday trivials in our lives. Post a vignette! It doesn't matter how long or even how short, as long as you're writing... I love inspired writers, who can write even in their busiest and stressful times. So let's start writing!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, and I hope you all to have a very Happy New Year!

~RyooNaberrie @};-

14. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The Fanfic Manager With The Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    My muse finally came up with something![face_dancing]

Here's giving Leia some love - er, angst I mean.:p

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/25870636/p1/?0]You Don't Have to Say You Love Me[/link]

Enjoy!

~MJ@};-

15. RyooNaberrie

Feb 1, 2006
    Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had a happy holiday and good bring in the new year... May this year be one full of growth and fulfillment!

Mira_Jade's vignette was wonderful, as I'm sure everyone knows who read it! She did the challenge justice, something I can't thank her enough for right now!

Now sorry, but I have to do a bit of bragging of my own now... I just found out my due date is May 13th, and that it's a very healthy baby girl!

Your host,
    RyooNaberrie

16. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Hi,

My muse actually cooperated with me, and I wrote this for the Leia challenge:

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/25974745]Who Am I?[/link]

I hope that's okay, even though the deadline is...well, long past. [face_blush]

Congratulations on your baby! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.